Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 28, 2021 11:55 PM

May 2012
Big ol’ spoiler in the preview. I’ve been skipping them since that last major spoiler, but I was organizing my movie shelf and wasn’t near my controller -_- feels bad.
Mar 8, 2021 9:19 AM

Jul 2017
I was surprised to see that Ghiren and Kycilia seem to be the truly bad Zabis, though it seems that Degwin did kill Zeon Zum Daikon. Perhaps he found Zeon's ideas to be too radical but still good enough. Comparing Ghiren to Hitler gives a real chill to this episode. Another thing we saw was Lalah's instability, a similarity to Amuro's own actions in the past. Newtypes are fragile. Also the preview spoiled stuff. They shouldn't do that.
Aug 4, 2021 9:10 AM

Oct 2012
At this point, Char doesn't even stand a chance against Amuro anymore. He lost despite having back-up from Lalah. We really approaching the finale now.

Lalah seems to be really idolizing Char for some reason. Wish they'd elaborate on that a little because right now it's just not comprehensible at all. Lalah is just there to help out and we don't know where she came from, how they found her and what's her reason for helping Zeon is.

Everyone in this thread complaining about a spoiler in the preview makes me glad I started skipping them. Cool that nobody typed that spoiler out here, now I'm curious. I'm assuming it's another death.
Aug 10, 2022 6:42 PM
Dec 2015
raidenwarrior said:
"You're a bad man! You're hurting Char!"

How about you, Lalah? You have allowed Char twist your mind until now... until now you have become a blood-spilling machine yourself.

yes, she seems someone that doesn't want war yet she is happy to destroy enemy ships (lives)?

it seemed like she didn't want maquve to die yet she's still fighting and happy when she manages

a bit dumb if you ask me. whats her purpose exactly?
May 22, 2023 7:37 PM
Jul 2018
So far one of my favorite episodes
lala is too powerful butt so is Amuro who I believe had multiple chances to kill char if Char wouldnt run away so much
this episode amuro was out for Chars blood lol
also hitler being refrenced
Aug 9, 2023 1:17 PM
Jan 2017
Great as usual but had to comment to warn of the ending spoiler, wich is also why it's not 5 star. Aside from tat wow this serie is amazing
Oct 22, 2023 11:04 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to Byniavo
I think they are trying to make the Zeon as evil as possible now
@Byniavo The Hatte incident where Zeon gassed a colony and dropped it on Earth killing billions of people was shown (though not explained) in the very first episode. Zeon was always supposed to be unambigously evil. The Gundam lesson isnt that both sides are equally good/bad, its that even an objectively horrible nation/military has many regular, good and honorable people in it.

But even if a hypothetical Natio X was comprised to 99% of objectively good, kind-hearted and innocent people, that means jack-shit if the 1% in charge of Nation X plan to eradicate the lesser races and commit mass-genocide after they win. At that point they have to be stopped, even if good people die as a result.
HadToDoItOct 22, 2023 11:07 AM
Nov 5, 2023 5:17 PM

Jan 2019
This show is insane, can have one character saying: "are you familiar with Hitler?" in the same episode as a musical pyschic space battle.

May 9, 3:19 PM

Jul 2016
hitler from the middle ages got me rolling on the floor
May 16, 7:18 PM

Dec 2022
hahaha the Hitler metaphor hit so hard on the nose that they just went ahead and made him a fan of Hitler!!!! not very subtle eh?
Lalah is quite a piece o work
cute and wholesome Sayla x Amuro friendship
Lalah v Amaro : battle of mindfreaks!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Arcanus - Apr 30, 2009

55 by Tivrusky444 »»
May 18, 12:36 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Arcanus - Apr 30, 2009

60 by Tivrusky444 »»
May 18, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 43 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Beatnik - May 27, 2008

119 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 16, 8:47 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 42 Discussion

Pheefa - Jul 25, 2010

43 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 16, 8:24 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Arcanus - Jul 4, 2009

56 by CartoonVelocirap »»
May 16, 7:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.