Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v7)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (203) « First ... « 71 72 [73] 74 75 » ... Last »
Oct 9, 2016 12:42 PM

Sep 2016
Watched an anime long time ago but I literally can't find the name..

It started like that:
A boy found a green haired robot girl in his bathroom.
The setting is school

It's a relatively old anime
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2016 12:43 PM
Oct 2016
Whoah, I'm positively impressed by the amount of replies, thank you, all. :)

When I was a kid - well, I'm now 30. It was about 20-24 years ago, but I doubt that any earlier.

I remember how the protagonist looked, but I somewhat doubt it helps. He was portrayed as quite thin and tall, in a light shirt, I think he had glasses and definitely black or at least dark and short hair. He was quite realistic and "modern" looking, no artifacts, costumes, futuristic looks. The art style that most closely reminds me of it is the earlier version of Hellsing, but maybe even a bit more oldschool.
Oct 9, 2016 12:49 PM
Sep 2016
Saranda said:

When I was a kid - well, I'm now 30. It was about 20-24 years ago, but I doubt that any earlier.

I remember how the protagonist looked, but I somewhat doubt it helps. He was portrayed as quite thin and tall, in a light shirt, I think he had glasses and definitely black or at least dark and short hair. He was quite realistic and "modern" looking, no artifacts, costumes, futuristic looks. The art style that most closely reminds me of it is the earlier version of Hellsing, but maybe even a bit more oldschool.

sorry, I wasn´t born 20 years ago xD
Oct 9, 2016 12:57 PM

Sep 2012
MFL said:

It started like that:
The setting is school

Could it be Saber Marionette J? Although it wasn't his bathroom and she doesn't have green hair.
Oct 9, 2016 12:58 PM

Sep 2016
Saranda said:

Can't rule out that it could be even older.. didn't have much if any simuldubs/simulcasts back then, so it could have been a few years after it came out before you saw it.
Nothing comes to mind, so hopefully someone else recognizes the clues.
You're never too old to watch anime.
If I ever stop watching anime, check my pulse I'm likely dead.

I wake up with coffee & anime, I go to sleep with coffee & anime.

Sorry if my sarcasm is bad, it's not my first language.

Oct 9, 2016 1:04 PM
Oct 2016
I'm searching as I type and it seems that the motive really reminds of the Green Worldz manga, at least, the assimilation, the male protagonist and the sewer/subway part, but I guess it's not that old at all, and also not an anime.
Oct 9, 2016 1:30 PM

Sep 2016
Mellowmancer said:
MFL said:

It started like that:
The setting is school

Could it be Saber Marionette J? Although it wasn't his bathroom and she doesn't have green hair.

Sadly Its not this anime, but it still looks cool, going to watch it. Thanks!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2016 3:35 PM
Apr 2015
Where is this picture from? It's an icon for a video, so it has the title "Dark Souls II" on top of the picture, but I wanna know where the picture itself is from.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/L7Q01-KCNjo/mqdefault.jpg
Oct 9, 2016 4:08 PM

Jul 2016
AbrahamLink said:
Where is this picture from? It's an icon for a video, so it has the title "Dark Souls II" on top of the picture, but I wanna know where the picture itself is from.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/L7Q01-KCNjo/mqdefault.jpg

It looks like a school uniform from Yuru Yuri.
"This (anime) industry is weird" - Chitose Karasuma, Gi(a)rlish Number

I hope someday someone in an anime would say, "The (anime) viewers are weird."
Oct 9, 2016 5:20 PM

Nov 2014
Oct 9, 2016 7:14 PM

Feb 2016

Which anime?
''Ask not the Sparrow, how the Eagle soars'' - Kiryūin Satsuki
Oct 9, 2016 7:44 PM
Oct 10, 2016 7:04 AM
Oct 2016
Help

Its an old anime, it has a fat mom, Bald dad, Two kids. The mom used to go shopping and bought sauce, it was really expensive, so she saved it, later found out the expiry was due so she made many dishes with it.The mom is a big cheapskate. Thats all the info I got.
Boop3rOct 10, 2016 7:10 AM
Oct 10, 2016 7:34 AM

Nov 2013
Is this from an anime?

http://i.imgur.com/F4OGt8R.png
Oct 10, 2016 9:37 AM
Sep 2015
https://twitter.com/kyler_soft_paw/status/592479017090973696

Can someone tell me where this is from please :) NSFW
Oct 10, 2016 10:22 AM

Apr 2014
CensorMe said:
https://twitter.com/kyler_soft_paw/status/592479017090973696

Can someone tell me where this is from please :) NSFW
Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai apparently (Episode 7)
Oct 10, 2016 1:22 PM
Oct 10, 2016 1:51 PM
Oct 2016
I'm looking for an anime that I don't remember the name of.

The story is about a boy who finds a girl in a basement and then kisses her by accident. the girl then wakes up and is madly in love with the mc. There is also 2 other girls; 1 brunette with short hair, and 1 blonde with short hair.
There is also a female scientist who helps the boy and the girls to look for a male who has been kidnapped by some military force.

The girl who has been kissed by the boy dont want him to kiss the brunette to wake her up, so the first girl (think she had pink hair) does it herself and the brunette falls in love with the first girl.
Oct 10, 2016 2:04 PM
Oct 2016
Anyone know where this I from?
[Img]http://m.imgur.com/lXBTvV7[/i mg]
Oct 10, 2016 2:07 PM

Aug 2014
imaskrub said:
Anyone know where this I from?

I'd assume senran kagura.
Oct 10, 2016 2:12 PM
Sep 2016
I'm looking for an anime my friend told me the vague plot about it

people are all located in a place like a SNK or chrome shelled regios so they can be safe from monsters and all that

then these guys have ranking system with Alphabets and Numbers

there are around 5000 of these fighters that are ranked

The MC has 0 rank or something but he Manipulates/changes it to something like 4000 rank idk y tho

ty n advance

EDIT

there was also this scene part where the main top guy or the top tanked guys
may or may not be called the council/student council

where they are all beaten and then the MC shows up
nomaanOct 11, 2016 6:59 AM
Oct 10, 2016 2:14 PM

Apr 2016
nomaan said:

people are all located in a place like a SNK or chrome shelled regios so they can be safe from monsters and all that

The MC has 0 rank or something but he Manipulates/changes it to something like 4000 rank idk y tho

ty n advance

Black Bullet, maybe? But he doesn't "manipulate/change" his rank. And it's not from a 0 rank. So maybe it isn't Black Bullet.
Raccoon_CitizenOct 10, 2016 2:17 PM
Oct 10, 2016 2:24 PM

Apr 2014
nomaan said:

ty n advance
I can only think of Needless for some reason, probably isn't the answer though...
Oct 10, 2016 2:32 PM

Aug 2014
nomaan said:

ty n advance

sounds like Conception II, but that's a video game, and the number system you're describing is kinda weird and weirdly specific
Oct 10, 2016 8:35 PM

Jan 2015
Oct 10, 2016 8:45 PM

Jul 2016

Kokoro Connect
"This (anime) industry is weird" - Chitose Karasuma, Gi(a)rlish Number

I hope someday someone in an anime would say, "The (anime) viewers are weird."
Oct 10, 2016 9:09 PM
Oct 2016
gevabo said:
hi guys whats up?
a few years back i have seen a light novel anime and i forgot the name of the anime and im trying to look for it ever since.
i can try to describe the first scene of the anime
it started when two highschoolers riding a bike on the main road when suddenly they see a bright light and they crash on the side of the road and out of curiosity the check out the light when they reach the light they see a red haired girl which is naked
if any1 knows whats the name of the anime i'll appreciate it cus im dying to watch this anime again
This ugly yet beautiful world ??
Oct 11, 2016 6:56 AM
Sep 2016
Raccoon_Citizen said:
nomaan said:

ty n advance

Black Bullet, maybe? But he doesn't "manipulate/change" his rank. And it's not from a 0 rank. So maybe it isn't Black Bullet.

no that s not it
Oct 11, 2016 6:57 AM
Sep 2016
demonskul777 said:
nomaan said:

ty n advance

sounds like Conception II, but that's a video game, and the number system you're describing is kinda weird and weirdly specific

its an anime and my friend just told me about and he also vaguely remembers it and I just love that concept when I heard it
Oct 11, 2016 7:00 AM
Sep 2016
Milk_is_Special said:
nomaan said:

ty n advance
I can only think of Needless for some reason, probably isn't the answer though...

nah
Oct 11, 2016 10:14 AM
Oct 2016
hello before I type my message I appolages for my bad english.

about a year or 4 ago i looked a anime on youtube it was really well made anime nice buildings and backgrounds. I don't remeber mutch so i will tell you what i know.

It was about a girl . (yellow hair I bellieve)
there where rich got a huge mansion.
And she was going to a huge school. ( I remember they where eating at school on a rooth on a table.
I believe there was a boy with black air a buttler he came working there in a weard way i don't remeber how. ( I believe he was hit bye her car and she brought him home with here.)

that is al i reamember. I searcht the past 2 years for this anime but could not find it back I hop you could help me out
Oct 11, 2016 11:24 AM

Oct 2015
yukihira1soma said:
hello before I type my message I appolages for my bad english.

about a year or 4 ago i looked a anime on youtube it was really well made anime nice buildings and backgrounds. I don't remeber mutch so i will tell you what i know.

It was about a girl . (yellow hair I bellieve)
there where rich got a huge mansion.
And she was going to a huge school. ( I remember they where eating at school on a rooth on a table.
I believe there was a boy with black air a buttler he came working there in a weard way i don't remeber how. ( I believe he was hit bye her car and she brought him home with here.)

that is al i reamember. I searcht the past 2 years for this anime but could not find it back I hop you could help me out

any of this 3 perhaps dont really remember any other at the moment with MC bein the butler
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2026/Hayate_no_Gotoku
https://myanimelist.net/anime/9736/Astarotte_no_Omocha
https://myanimelist.net/anime/3229/Kimi_ga_Aruji_de_Shitsuji_ga_Ore_de
Oct 11, 2016 1:35 PM
Jul 2013
http://data.whicdn.com/images/120479505/large.jpg

I have no idea where this is from, But I NEED to know
Oct 11, 2016 2:05 PM
May 2007
BarkTPB said:
i got halfway through this one show and I can't remember it's name to look at even if I put it anywhere on my list so help?

i was about this dude who gets transported into this fantasy world, and he accidentally gets himself basically engaged to a prince(?) in that world, and that prince(?) is like a lady-killer because I remember a scene where a bunch of girls swooned over him. it's not really yaoi or shonen ai iirc, and it's good fun, pretty lighthearted

https://myanimelist.net/anime/251/Kyou_kara_Maou
Oct 11, 2016 2:19 PM

May 2015
InNeedOfHelp2 said:
I'm looking for an anime that I don't remember the name of.

The story is about a boy who finds a girl in a basement and then kisses her by accident. the girl then wakes up and is madly in love with the mc. There is also 2 other girls; 1 brunette with short hair, and 1 blonde with short hair.
There is also a female scientist who helps the boy and the girls to look for a male who has been kidnapped by some military force.

The girl who has been kissed by the boy dont want him to kiss the brunette to wake her up, so the first girl (think she had pink hair) does it herself and the brunette falls in love with the first girl.

Steel angel kurumi
Commercial success ≠ Critical acclaim -A. K. Hitler
"I'm not here for the crappy story, I am here for the top quality
chinese/vietnamese/korean outsourced Nippon animation"
-J. F. Cena

"My shitpost is better than your shitpost." Me
Oct 11, 2016 2:55 PM
✿。

Apr 2012
TheReaper784 said:
http://data.whicdn.com/images/120479505/large.jpg

I have no idea where this is from, But I NEED to know

Not sure who the character is, but I think it's an original art by this artist
The art has been deleted tho.

:: Sʏᴍᴘʜᴏɴɪᴀ

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On jupiter and mars

☆ ★ ☆ ★
Oct 11, 2016 6:04 PM
Oct 2016
So it was like i've already watched this i dunno when but all i remember is that there's a certain episode where the hero/heroine's teacher plays a game in pc where the characters in that game are all cutesy/chibi whatsoever.... and there she fell in love with a male character ...but then tomorrow or several days later she accidentally saw the main heroine playing the same game with the same male character to whom she fell in love with....but at the end it was all a misunderstanding and the male character's owner was actually a male co-teacher in the same schooll...............anyone please ! i just need to remember this ! Thanks
Oct 11, 2016 6:13 PM
May 2016
Ill See If I Can Help.Do you have any more information that could help like character descriptions, names.
Oct 11, 2016 6:19 PM
Oct 2016
Actually ...i'm not so sure about this because it is so vague from what i've remember all i can think of is that the female teacher has a pink hair if im not wrong and the male co-teacher has a blue or grayish blue

thanks for the help by the way !
Oct 11, 2016 9:01 PM

Oct 2008
I think that's Welcome to NHK anime, because it has a same scene
Oct 11, 2016 9:07 PM

Jun 2016
"Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta" is the only thing that can match some of your hints.

The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful. Let's watch anime and make it colorful
Oct 11, 2016 9:14 PM

Feb 2013
I don't know what show you're talking about, but in the future, there's a sticky at the top of this forum section for people trying to identify anime, they're usually really helpful.
Oct 11, 2016 9:37 PM
Oct 12, 2016 7:37 AM

Jul 2013
what animu is this from
Oct 12, 2016 7:38 AM

Nov 2012
Soren said:
what animu is this from

kuragehime
Oct 12, 2016 10:39 AM

Jul 2016

What anime is this from?

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ don't forget to wear your‏‏‎ mask‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (203) « First ... « 71 72 [73] 74 75 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anime of the Season ( 1 2 )

Raajdeep - Sep 19

60 by Absurdo_N »»
7 minutes ago

» Changes Over Time In The Way You Use MAL Ratings

Quadruple_Oi - Yesterday

25 by Cielord »»
10 minutes ago

» Favorite opening (or ending) of an anime you haven't seen

Phantomtroupe97 - 1 hour ago

8 by Quadruple_Oi »»
29 minutes ago

» 🌸Anime Spring 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Sep 5

168 by Adnash »»
32 minutes ago

» What anime has best memes

nishant0 - 2 hours ago

7 by Dumb »»
34 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.