New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (92) « First ... « 70 71 [72] 73 74 » ... Last »
Aug 15, 2020 5:52 AM

Jul 2019
Sato_123 said:
Hello, guys! I’m Matt and Im from the Philippines.[...]

Yaaahhoo, Matt!
Another weeb lad from Philippines! Nicccceee! I'm from PH too! I watched Fairy tail too at TV (too bad the PH dub sucks XD). I've been a weeb since I was a child cause of TV broadcasting shounen animes like One piece, Bleach, and many more! Also I don't really like mechas but if you're talking about neon genesis, it's good. Also I haven't saw Given but I will watch it. Thanks for reminding me that anime XD.
Anyways I hope you're doing fine and stay safe as always!
Aug 15, 2020 5:53 AM

Jul 2019
Gros said:
_XUwUX_ said:

Yahhooo, Çağrı!
AOT is very thrilling. I didn't like S1 but S2 and above gave me chills on how deep is the plot of it! I recommend reading the manga! You'll like it. Also Berserk is a very good manga too. You can appreciate the author's art style! It's really good.
Too bad the adaptation didn't gave the justice on how good it is.
Hope you are having a nice day and stay safe lad!

i read same time mangas aot and berserk im waiting 5 sep for aot manga

Hope for MAPPA to have good adaptation!
Aug 15, 2020 6:00 AM

Jul 2019
ChipsAndDrinks said:
Hello I’m ChipsAndDrinks. I had started watching anime around a year and a half ago.
The first time I watched anime I got attached to it and kept watching it. I’m quite a young anime watcher at the age of 11 but I still watch the gory and bloody anime’s.
I love anime and I would love to get lots of anime recommendations. Thanks

Yaaahooo, ChipsAndDrinks!
That's quite a genre for 11 years old but that's fine! I mostly watch moe animes like K-on!, Gochiusa, And many more! I recommend you watch Attack on titan! It's really good (if you haven't watched it) Also I recommend you try some moe anime too! (mentioned above) It's really relaxing after a long day being tired!
Hope you are having a great day and stay safe!
Aug 15, 2020 7:58 AM

May 2020
Levi-is-short said:
Hello guys....... I'm an anime watcher from India.....my favorite genre is action/comedy/romance...my first anime was FMAB and AOT and I've read manga of One piece too till 300 chapters and currently watching anime till that arc(Skypiea)....
I started watching anime last year only......before than that I used to watch netflix/tv series.....
I've even completed solo levelling till latest chapter.Ps..thanks @le_username for invitation

Yahallo Levi-is-short!
Quite the nice collection of genres. I'm also a comedy/romance guy but, I also like some nice elements from SoL and dramas.
I loved FMAB, it was also one of my first animes. I haven't watched Attack on Titan yet but, it's a show I plan to watch in the future.
You started in 2019? That's nice! I started around late 2018, my first anime was SAO. I also used to watch some Netflix series, I still do actually but, it's very less common these days. I've been watching almost everthing anime this year.
Welcome to the club!!!
P.S: No problem mate! xD
Aug 15, 2020 8:44 AM
Jul 2020
_XUwUX_ said:
Sato_123 said:
Hello, guys! I’m Matt and Im from the Philippines.[...]

Yaaahhoo, Matt!
Another weeb lad from Philippines! Nicccceee! I'm from PH too! I watched Fairy tail too at TV (too bad the PH dub sucks XD). I've been a weeb since I was a child cause of TV broadcasting shounen animes like One piece, Bleach, and many more! Also I don't really like mechas but if you're talking about neon genesis, it's good. Also I haven't saw Given but I will watch it. Thanks for reminding me that anime XD.
Anyways I hope you're doing fine and stay safe as always!
_XUwUX_ said:
ChipsAndDrinks said:
Hello I’m ChipsAndDrinks. I had started watching anime around a year and a half ago.
The first time I watched anime I got attached to it and kept watching it. I’m quite a young anime watcher at the age of 11 but I still watch the gory and bloody anime’s.
I love anime and I would love to get lots of anime recommendations. Thanks

Yaaahooo, ChipsAndDrinks!
That's quite a genre for 11 years old but that's fine! I mostly watch moe animes like K-on!, Gochiusa, And many more! I recommend you watch Attack on titan! It's really good (if you haven't watched it) Also I recommend you try some moe anime too! (mentioned above) It's really relaxing after a long day being tired!
Hope you are having a great day and stay safe!

Hello!! Yeah, but there are some characters which I liked the dub but I forgot it already because it’s been a long time since I watched filipino dubs. Anyways, it’s nice to meet you and I swear given is good. Take care^_^
Aug 15, 2020 11:55 AM
May 2019
sooo....hello,
at first i want to apology about my english XD
My name is Daniel and i from Poland. I think i've joind to mal, because i was bored and i want to use my free time...and release some stress (kind of, that was before secondary school certificate, i don't want to learn so i started watching anime :') ).
My first anime i guess was Darling in the franxx.
Regarding to genre i don't have my favorite...
I am interested in craftmanship (like forging), firearms, wepons, cars (i just like em), and used to like playing handball.

Auf Wiedersehen!
Aug 16, 2020 2:58 PM

Oct 2019
PsychoTanatos said:

My name is Daniel and i from Poland.
[...]
[...]
I am interested in craftmanship (like forging), firearms, wepons, cars (i just like em), and used to like playing handball.

Hello Daniel, welcome to the club and nice to meet you :D
I joined MAL just to track the anime that I watched, plan to watch and currently watching.After some time I got an invite to my first ever club, so I joined and met some people that I'm friends even today.
What did you think about Darling in the FranXX? I remember watching it while it was airing. I think that it was somewhere between first 20 anime that I've watched. I personally liked it at the time but now I can see some flaws in it and why I dislike it now. I understand why people still like it or why people still enjoy watching it but it's not my type. Did Darling in the FranXX leave any impact on you or any kind of impression about the anime? My first anime was Clockwork planet and it introduced me to anime and most of it's cliche's.
Oh nice, have you forge anything yet? I remember watching some videos on youtube about guy forgings swords, axes, knives etc. and it was really entertaining to watch. What do you like about cars?
Did you go on handball tournaments by any chance or was it just casual training or playing?

Again, it was nice to meet you and hope to hear from you again :)
Aug 16, 2020 11:07 PM
Jun 2020
Hello , My name is Joshua I live in California ,I've been watching anime and reading manga for years . I honestly can't remember my first but one of them was Lupin The 3rd ( didn't really like it ). I joined because I'ts been a long time since I've tried to make friends with similar interests to me . I work in medicine so i don't really have much time for hobbies but if i ever find some free time i like to travel and play some games .
Aug 17, 2020 1:11 AM
May 2019
healerblue said:
PsychoTanatos said:

My name is Daniel and i from Poland.
[...]
[...]

Hello Daniel, welcome to the club and nice to meet you :D
I joined MAL just to track the anime that I watched, plan to watch and currently watching.After some time I got an invite to my first ever club, so I joined and met some people that I'm friends even today.
What did you think about Darling in the FranXX? I remember watching it while it was airing. I think that it was somewhere between first 20 anime that I've watched. I personally liked it at the time but now I can see some flaws in it and why I dislike it now. I understand why people still like it or why people still enjoy watching it but it's not my type. Did Darling in the FranXX leave any impact on you or any kind of impression about the anime? My first anime was Clockwork planet and it introduced me to anime and most of it's cliche's.
Oh nice, have you forge anything yet? I remember watching some videos on youtube about guy forgings swords, axes, knives etc. and it was really entertaining to watch. What do you like about cars?
Did you go on handball tournaments by any chance or was it just casual training or playing?

Again, it was nice to meet you and hope to hear from you again :)

I have similar feeling like you, back then i rly enjoy Darling in the FranXX, but now if i would start this (or most of titles that i wached) ther will be
thought: "why i was waching it? what i've seen in it?". But i don't care, because back then i enjoy it so, it doesn't metter.
Unfortunetly i didn't forge a lot because of my
environment (stuff like easy flamable fields and rly unplesent neighbor that can call police "he burn grass"). I have foged 2 knifes but only 1 i finished and some tools, nothing special looking like shit xd
I like everything about cars, due to the mechanics. Engines, drivetrain, areo everything is important and it contain to the one thing.
Nah, i just wanna play, i don't want to participate in tournaments. I love watching fear on faces enemy team when short guy (like me) is running on them and then jumping through the blockade on 4 meters ahead. Of course is a briliant way to use strenght that i have and i think thats the good way to use it.

Thx for welcome ^^
Aug 17, 2020 1:51 AM
Aug 2020
Hello,I am Fahim from Bangladesh.Have been watching anime since I was little ( about 10 years) but fully got into it around 2018 I guess.First anime was either Pokemon or Dbz(can’t remember:3) but Tokyo ghoul 1st season was what got me into anime I guess(edgy teen liking edgy stuff xD).
Besides, I am a fan of any genres As long as the story is good.Like to watch tv series,read novels(LN,VN,WN,any Wuxia fan?).Heck I even watched a polish drama once cause the story was so intriguing(Occupied was the name probably).Also a fan of world history.
Favourite anime are AoT & Steins gate.Manga-AoT,Breaker,ToG,Vinland Saga,Kingdom(More of a manga person ik).
Joined MAL few days back,so in that sense kinda “newbie” here haha.Also tried my hands at review writing (yeah it was baaaad),check them out if interested.

P.S.Currently watching March comes in like a lion & Run with the wind.Both are really good
Aug 17, 2020 8:42 AM

May 2020
Joshuax3x said:
Hello , My name is Joshua I live in California ,I've been watching anime and reading manga for years . I honestly can't remember my first but one of them was Lupin The 3rd ( didn't really like it ). I joined because I'ts been a long time since I've tried to make friends with similar interests to me . I work in medicine so i don't really have much time for hobbies but if i ever find some free time i like to travel and play some games .

Hello Joshua!
I only started watching anime around late 2018, so I'm probably more of a newbie than you xD
Feel free to discuss and talk about anime with us!!! ^^
You're in the medicine field? With this currect state of the world it must be really difficult and time consuming to work within that field. I Hope that everything is ok with you!
You like to travel? That's really nice! Where have you traveled to?
Also, welcome to the club!!!
Aug 17, 2020 10:40 AM

Feb 2019
TitanGotRekt said:
Hello,I am Fahim from Bangladesh.Have been watching anime since I was little ( about 10 years) but fully got into it around 2018 I guess.First anime was either Pokemon or Dbz(can’t remember:3) but Tokyo ghoul 1st season was what got me into anime I guess(edgy teen liking edgy stuff xD).
Besides, I am a fan of any genres As long as the story is good.Like to watch tv series,read novels(LN,VN,WN,any Wuxia fan?).Heck I even watched a polish drama once cause the story was so intriguing(Occupied was the name probably).Also a fan of world history.
Favourite anime are AoT & Steins gate.Manga-AoT,Breaker,ToG,Vinland Saga,Kingdom(More of a manga person ik).
Joined MAL few days back,so in that sense kinda “newbie” here haha.Also tried my hands at review writing (yeah it was baaaad),check them out if interested.

P.S.Currently watching March comes in like a lion & Run with the wind.Both are really good
Hello Fahim! Welcome to TNC.
I'm from Asia too. (Indonesia/Southeast Asia)
You said that you like Steins;Gate and Vinland Saga? Those two are in my favourites list too. I see that you haven't watched Steins;Gate 0 though. I recommend watching it. It's not as awesome as Steins;Gate but it's really good too.
I have read some of your reviews and i think they're great! I haven't made a review before, but i would like to try.

Also, feel free to join our discord server!
Aug 17, 2020 11:22 PM
Aug 2020
Jenkin said:
TitanGotRekt said:

You said that you like Steins;Gate and Vinland Saga? Those two are in my favourites list too. I see that you haven't watched Steins;Gate 0 though. I recommend watching it. It's not as awesome as Steins;Gate but it's really good too.
I have read some of your reviews and i think they're great! I haven't made a review before, but i would like to try.

Ah a fellow steins gate fan.I did watch some parts of steins gate:0.Have to watch it fully this time.Also thank you for reading my reviews!
Aug 18, 2020 1:26 AM

Feb 2019
TitanGotRekt said:
Jenkin said:

Ah a fellow steins gate fan.I did watch some parts of steins gate:0.Have to watch it fully this time.Also thank you for reading my reviews!
Good luck on finishing it and keep writing your reviews! Tell me how you feel after finishing SG0. You can message me anytime you want.
Aug 19, 2020 8:59 AM
Jun 2019
Hey guys,my name is cosylva. English is not my first language,i can make some mistakes.I have been watching anime for almost 2 years, my first anime was 'Strike the Blood'. I have recently hit 200 watched animes.I would love to make more friends and i always appreciate recommendations. Some of my favorite animes are 'OREGAIRU' 'CLANNAD : AFTERSTORY' 'GUILTY CROWN' . Thats all, i guess.
Aug 19, 2020 9:44 AM
May 2020
Yo everyone
My name is fernando and i'm from Brazil. I'm not a very interesting person, but currently I started playing the keyboard :) A friend invited me to MAL and I ended up liking it
When I was a kid, I must have seen more conventional anime that played on TV, but when I really started watching anime, around 2017, I started watching Himouto! Umaru-chan, and I really liked it. My favorite animes are the original evangelion saga, i also like the Studio Ghibli films, and other Moe and Romance animes, and I'm not a fan of shounen and fighting anime, but I already saw some.
Get in the fricking robot Shinji!
Aug 19, 2020 10:37 AM
Jul 2018
hello! ^ u ^
im TrapuLaifu a weeb that lives in the Philippines one of the first animes i watched was 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki. my favorite genre for anime is shounen

i hope that i can have friends here
removed-userNov 15, 2020 10:21 PM
Aug 19, 2020 10:37 AM

Jan 2020
Cosylva said:
Hey guys,my name is cosylva. English is not my first language,i can make some mistakes.I have been watching anime for almost 2 years, my first anime was 'Strike the Blood'. I have recently hit 200 watched animes.I would love to make more friends and i always appreciate recommendations. Some of my favorite animes are 'OREGAIRU' 'CLANNAD : AFTERSTORY' 'GUILTY CROWN' . Thats all, i guess.

Hello, Cosylva! I honestly loved OREGAIRU as well! What did you think of the second season? Or if you haven't seen it yet, how excited are you to watch it? What are some of your least favorite genres? I suggest checking out Classroom of the Elite and/or Hyouka if you liked OREGAIRU!

Ferboi said:
Yo everyone
My name is fernando and i'm from Brazil. I'm not a very interesting person, but currently, I started playing the keyboard :) A friend invited me to MAL and I ended up liking it [...]

Hello, Fernando! It's amazing that you've started playing the keyboard, I tried to pick it up a few years ago, but I guess I wasn't every really motivated enough to learn it. What do you like to play on the keyboard, anime openings are always my go-to when playing the bass guitar.

I'm honestly not a huge fan of shounen either, I'm planning on watching some of the more mainstream ones like HxH. Though I've always had a thing for Romance and Comedy anime, making romcom my literal heaven. One of my favorite Romance anime is The Ancient Magus' Bride, definitely suggest checking it out if you haven't already.
Wolf_Is_ConfusedAug 22, 2020 2:52 PM
Aug 19, 2020 10:54 AM

Oct 2019
TrapuIsLaifu said:
hello! ^ u ^
im Trapu a weeb that lives in the Philippines one of the first animes i watched was 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki. my favorite genre for anime is shounen
[...]

Hello Trapu, welcome to the club and nice to meet you.
Oh, I haven't heard about that anime, what was your opinion about it? My first anime was Clockwork planet and it made me think about how would other anime look like or what would be the stories or worlds in other anime series. The story in Clockwork planet is very basic in my opinion and pretty relaxed and nice to watch because it introduces you to a lot of cliche's and similar things.
What's your favorite shounen and why is that your favorite genre? I heard a lot of people say the same but I don't know why people like it that much. My favorite genres are romance or action, mainly because of the dialogue, art styles, animation or character developments or growth. Example, Bunny Girl Senpai, Plastic Memories or Angel Beats. You can see how the characters change their personalities or goals in their life and become a better person in them.

I sent you a friend request and yeah, we can be friends :)
Hopefully you'll make more friends here as well.
Aug 19, 2020 3:59 PM
Jul 2020
Hi nice to meet you all!

My name is Vegie and I am from the smol country of Switzerland. I joined MAL because i wanted to keep track of all the anime I consume, to rate them and to find new Anime to watch.

Ofcourse I watched anime on TV in my childhood, the one i remember especially is Detective Conan. The first anime I really watched tho was Darker Than Black. And ever since that, I loved it and cherished it. I only picked up watching anime religiously about 3 months ago, thanks to a friend!

My favorite anime is hard to say, but I really love Howl's moving castle and up until i watched Given it was the only 'Masterpiece' to me.

I do like romance, if it has a happy end. I am really in to Shounen Ai and Sports anime tho. I haven't really found genres I don't like, but I do get annoyed by overly Ecchi anime.

I enjoy making and listening to music alot and I play alot of video games. I also love to cook and would say cooking is my main hobby as well as my activity of choice if I am feeling down. There is little better than a homecooked meal!

Well this is it about me. I sure hope I find one or the other person with similar interests and taste in anime.

Sayonara!

Those memories from long ago came back to me like vertigo
Aug 20, 2020 6:23 AM
Aug 2018
Hi everyone!
My name is Miriam and I'm from Canada. The first anime I watched were Dragon Ball and Cardcaptor Sakura when I was a kid. That was about it until I turn 28 and decided to learn more about Anime before my trip to Japan.

Now in my early thirties, a full time job and not a lot of time on my hands, I did watch a couple of great anime and just started reading manga. I joined MAL about 1.5 years ago and it's my first time posting.

Currently reading : A silent voice (after all the praise, I hope I will like it!)
Currently watching : Dororo (great so far)
Aug 20, 2020 7:08 AM

Oct 2019
Seda34 said:
Hi everyone!
My name is Miriam and I'm from Canada. The first anime I watched were Dragon Ball and Cardcaptor Sakura when I was a kid. That was about it until I turn 28 and decided to learn more about Anime before my trip to Japan.
[...]

Hi, welcome to the club and nice to meet you.
Oh you're reading Silent voice? What do you think about it so far? I heard that a friend had read it and that he praised it as well. How did you like your trip to the Japan and what did you think about it? I heard few stories about trips to Japan from people in my country and they all had different experience and ideas when going there. Seeing that you learned more about anime, did that help you or motivated you to check more places there?
What's your favorite anime btw since it sounds like you're watching anime for a long time now. My first anime was Clockwork planet which I liked a lot back when I first started watching it and I recommend watching it but have in mind that it's full of cliche's and it's just another seasonal light novel adaptation. Oh and another thing. Which anime did leave the biggest influence on you or impression about anime?
Aug 20, 2020 7:48 AM
Aug 2020
hey so uh i’m socially awkward.. but my name is georgia (or just g) and i’m from australia. i joined this club to get some recommendations cause i’m pretty new to this community and hopefully make some new friends as well. the first anime i watched was your lie in april and ahh it was legitimately life changing (since now all i do is watch anime, listen to k-pop and cry at 2am wondering why i am the way i am lol). my favourite anime is orange (kakeru bestest boi) and my favourite anime genre is romance or mystery. i’m not a huge fan of sci-fi but suggest the right one and i won’t leave my room till i finish it lmao. i’m a dancer, i love drama (tHe SuBjEct.. not the problematic kind) and drawing. nice to meet all of you! :)
Aug 20, 2020 8:05 AM

May 2020
VegieBunny said:
Hi nice to meet you all!

My name is Vegie and I am from the smol country of Switzerland. I joined MAL because i wanted to keep track of all the anime I consume, to rate them and to find new Anime to watch.
[...]

Hey! Hey! Vegie!
You watched Detective Conan as a kid, I also used to watch anime during my childhood, although what I mostly watched was Pokemon and Beyblade. I haven't seen Darken Than Black yet, I also haven't really heard a lot about it.
My favorite animes are probably: Clannad After Story, Monogatari Series Second Season, Mob Psycho 100 II and Konosuba.
I'm pretty varied genre-wise. My favorite genres would be comedy, romance, slice of life, dramas and mysteries. I don't really care about ecchi, if it's done in a good way and being comedic.
Wow you can cook! I'm useless at the kitchen, I can make some sandwiches and ometes, but that's about it.
Welcome to the club!!! Feel free to ask me or other staff something.
Le_UsernameAug 20, 2020 8:23 AM
Aug 20, 2020 8:19 AM
May 2020
i don't know what to say but my name is Justin :3
Aug 20, 2020 8:36 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
gegann said:
hey so uh i’m socially awkward.. but my name is georgia (or just g) and i’m from australia.
[...]

Heyo Georgia!
I already suggested you a show, if you ever want more recommendations just leave a little club comment or post in the General Chat! YLIA was one of my earlier anime and I didn't really know it was sad, I only became aware of it because of the animation when playing music (which is one of the best I've seen yet) but it's definitely a nice introduction to the diverse world that is anime ;)
You really shouldn't be doubting yourself or wonder why you are the way you are, as long as you enjoy it and nobody gets hurt don't give a shit ^^

I'd be curious about your drawings - perhaps, do you have something uploaded?

zorozoro14 said:
i don't know what to say but my name is Justin :3

Welcome to the club Justin!
You definitely got an interesting list, how is your watching pace? If you don't mind catching up and then waiting every week, I'd recommend watching the second season of Fire Force, it's shaping up to be good for me!
Don't know how to answer my post? Just click
on "Quick Reply" and mention me with @Karasian

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Aug 20, 2020 11:07 PM
May 2020
hi~ my name is saz and im a 16 years old asian :D my fav genre is yaoi/bl oopsie. anyway, if ure like me lets be friendssss :))))
Aug 21, 2020 3:27 AM

Oct 2019
-uwuraraka said:
hi~ my name is saz and im a 16 years old asian :D my fav genre is yaoi/bl
[...]

Hey Saz, nice to meet you and welcome to the club.

Oh, if you like yaoi/bl, I recommend watching Given. It's a music anime about boy band. I haven't seen it so I don't know much about it but I know that it's yaoi.
When did you start watching anime and what was your first anime? Oh and yeah, I sent you a friend request if you want to accept it.
Aug 21, 2020 11:07 AM

Oct 2019
Hello, everyone! My name is Vadim, i'm from Russia. My first anime was a Death note. My favourite anime is Shingeki no Kyojin. Favourite genres are drama, action and slice of life; i don't like yaoi and mahou-shoujo. I like play games and ride a bike. よろしくお願いします!
[/url]
Aug 21, 2020 11:15 AM

May 2020
modem913 said:
Hello, everyone! My name is Vadim, i'm from Russia. My first anime was a Death note. My favourite anime is Shingeki no Kyojin. Favourite genres are drama, action and slice of life; i don't like yaoi and mahou-shoujo. I like play games and ride a bike. よろしくお願いします!

Hey Vadim and welcome to the Newbie club. What kinda games to do you like to play? Personally I am big on sports simulation so I put a lot of hours into games like football manager. I also like the slice of life genera and some of my favorites are Kokoro connect, relife, or toradora, what are some of your favorite anime? Anyways thanks for joining the club and I hope you enjoy your time here.
Aug 21, 2020 11:21 AM

Oct 2019
Priyanshu-_- said:
Hello guys....... I'm an anime watcher from India.....my favorite genre is action/comedy/romance...my first anime was FMAB
[...]
I've even completed solo levelling till latest chapter
[...]

Hey Priyanshu, welcome to the club and nice to meet you :)

Oh, FMAB as your first anime? When I was starting with anime, a friend of mine also recommended me to watch it because it was really good. I still haven't watched it which is the funniest part, even though he recommended me that 3 years ago. I guess I just didn't want to watch a great anime at the beginning.
You're reading Solo leveling? What's your opinion on it? I was planning on reading it soon after I heard some reviews about it on youtube. Do you recommend reading it?
About action/comedy/romance. I also like those genres so I might be able to recommend you something:
Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara
Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai
Kekkai Sensen
Hyouka
Promare
ReLIFE
Plastic Memories
Zankyou no Terror
No Game No Life
Kyoukai no Kanata

Feel free to check them out and let me know what you thought about them :)
Aug 21, 2020 12:30 PM

Jul 2020
healerblue said:
Priyanshu-_- said:
Hello guys....... I'm an anime watcher from India.....my favorite genre is action/comedy/romance...my first anime was FMAB
[...]
I've even completed solo levelling till latest chapter
[...]

Hey Priyanshu, welcome to the club and nice to meet you :)

Oh, FMAB as your first anime? When I was starting with anime, a friend of mine also recommended me to watch it because it was really good. I still haven't watched it which is the funniest part, even though he recommended me that 3 years ago. I guess I just didn't want to watch a great anime at the beginning.
You're reading Solo leveling? What's your opinion on it? I was planning on reading it soon after I heard some reviews about it on youtube. Do you recommend reading it?
About action/comedy/romance. I also like those genres so I might be able to recommend you something:
Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara
Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai
Kekkai Sensen
Hyouka
Promare
ReLIFE
Plastic Memories
Zankyou no Terror
No Game No Life
Kyoukai no Kanata

Feel free to check them out and let me know what you thought about them :)

Yes bro 100%......i recommend SL...... i wasn't able to stop after 30-40 chapters
And yea after watching fmab and aot as my first i feel a little sceptical about the other anime's but not that much....it's fine as breaking bad and got were my first tv series too^^......well technically my first anime was death note but i dropped it after 17 ep's about 6 years ago (well i still didnt completed it .....always end up seeing anything other and even know all the spoilers ;=;).....thanks for recommedations ;)
Aug 21, 2020 1:31 PM
Jan 2020
Hi! Uhm, so this is pretty nerve-wrecking... I go by Lou, and I'm from Denmark. I've watched anime on and off for the last 10 years or so, and since I've often gone on MAL to check out anime that I wanted to watch, I figured earlier this year that I might as well make an account. The first anime I watched was either Naruto or the original Fruits Basket (I can't quite remember any more), and my favourite anime is Full Metal Panic. I haven't really used this site for anything other than keeping track of what I've watched, but I thought I might try to venture into the scary prospect of socialising as well, so that's why I joined this club. Anyway, that's pretty much me. Thanks for reading, and hope to talk more to some of you at some point. :3 / Awkward wave.
Aug 21, 2020 10:12 PM

Jun 2020
I not introduce myself yet. I use my real name in this account. I watched anime because of my childhood. So because of that, I like children anime and manga. Look like doraemon, pokemon, digimon, most of anime from studio ghibli. And I think comedy are good. My first anime was doraemon and meitantei conan (well my very first cartoon is tom and jerry though but I watched anime are the most when I was a child). I joined MAL because of I need information/recommendation. My hobbies are reading a book, cycling, traveling to the mountain (camp or climbing), writing codes and studying.

-When we try to silence, the mind will roar. We need to silence our mind. Good day...
Aug 22, 2020 1:01 AM

Oct 2019
Priyanshu-_- said:

Yes bro 100%......i recommend SL...... i wasn't able to stop after 30-40 chapters
And yea after watching fmab and aot as my first i feel a little sceptical about the other anime's but not that much....
[...]

Oh great. Then I'll probably read it later on. Thanks for the recommendation.
Maybe try to find a day when you'll finish Death note, if you still like it?
No problem. I also sent you a friend request in case you want to chat more.
Aug 22, 2020 1:39 AM

Oct 2019
MayaLou said:
Hi! Uhm, so this is pretty nerve-wrecking... I go by Lou, and I'm from Denmark.
[...]
The first anime I watched was either Naruto or the original Fruits Basket (I can't quite remember any more), and my favourite anime is Full Metal Panic.
[...]

Hey Lou, welcome to the club and nice to meet you,
Oh, what did you think about Fruits Basket? I'm currently watching the remake version with a friend. Does the Fruits Basket have any message behind it or lesson to teach the viewers by any chance? I love when an anime has a message behind it that it tries to teach the viewer about something, that's also why I made the survey: Is anime important to you?. I was thinking about watching Full Metal Panic and I'll probably give it a try some time soon. When I first joined MAL, I felt the same way. Clubs seemed a bit scary to join and I didn't know how clubs work but after few months, I joined the club and everything worked out great.

Well, I sent you a friend request in case you want to chat more or if you want me to recommend you anime to watch. For example, if you liked watching Cool Guys, sorry I meant to say Code Geass, I can recommend you to watch:
Steins;Gate
Dr. Stone
Overlord
All of them have smart main characters but each one of them has a twist. Steins;Gate is a Thriller, Dr. Stone is an adventure and Overlord is Isekai. Let me know if they look interesting to you.
Aug 22, 2020 9:25 AM
Apr 2020
Yahello!! I am Vedant from India. I started watching anime in 2019 with Death note tho i had completed dragon ball in 2016. Its been a journey since then and I am obsessed with anime. My favourite anime genre are seinen and slice of life also some gore. I don't have a waifu yet but I hope on having one soon. Feel free to become freinds with me and suggest me some cool anime. Favourite anime are Tokyo Ghoul and march comes in like a lion. Ok bye!!
Aug 22, 2020 10:32 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
patrisiusbima said:
I not introduce myself yet. I use my real name in this account. I watched anime because of my childhood.
[...]

Well then, glad to have you here Patrisius!
Interesting to read that you've seen mostly anime in your childhood, but well I guess that's just different for me because there barely were any shows on TV :D I did catch Detective Conan though, might have been a bit complex for my younger self back then but the theme song hit me hard nevertheless. About coding, what language did you learn first? Due to a few projects and tries, I never really got into one, but rather catched a bit of knowledge with many languages x) Not sure if that will be my doom or not, I shall see while you enjoy your time here ^^
Don't know how to answer my post? Just click
on "Quick Reply" and mention me with @Karasian

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Aug 22, 2020 11:18 AM

Oct 2019
_Blackfish_ said:
Yahello!! I am Vedant from India. I started watching anime in 2019 with Death note tho i had completed dragon ball in 2016. Its been a journey since then and I am obsessed with anime. My favourite anime genre are seinen and slice of life also some gore.
[...]

Hey Vedant, welcome to the club.
If you like seinen, gore or slice of life, I could recommend you to watch:
Dororo
Steins;Gate
Overlord
Goblin Slayer
Satsuriku no Tenshi
Happy Sugar Life
Dororo is really well made and although it has shounen tag, I think you will still enjoy it. Steins;Gate is must watch in my opinion, it's a classic and it's a seinen. Goblin Slayer, Happy Sugar Life and Satsuriku no Tenshi are gore so that's why I recommended them and Overlord is overall a great anime with a lot of things in it. It's also an isekai if you like that genre.
What did you think about Death Note and what got you into anime? In my case, a friend of mine introduced me to anime and after some time I found an anime that looked interesting called Clockwork planet. After watching that, I became interested in watching other anime and seeing other stories.
Aug 22, 2020 5:30 PM
Jan 2020
healerblue said:
MayaLou said:
Hi! Uhm, so this is pretty nerve-wrecking... I go by Lou, and I'm from Denmark.
[...]
The first anime I watched was either Naruto or the original Fruits Basket (I can't quite remember any more), and my favourite anime is Full Metal Panic.
[...]

Hey Lou, welcome to the club and nice to meet you,
Oh, what did you think about Fruits Basket? I'm currently watching the remake version with a friend. Does the Fruits Basket have any message behind it or lesson to teach the viewers by any chance? I love when an anime has a message behind it that it tries to teach the viewer about something, that's also why I made the survey: Is anime important to you?. I was thinking about watching Full Metal Panic and I'll probably give it a try some time soon. When I first joined MAL, I felt the same way. Clubs seemed a bit scary to join and I didn't know how clubs work but after few months, I joined the club and everything worked out great.

Well, I sent you a friend request in case you want to chat more or if you want me to recommend you anime to watch. For example, if you liked watching Cool Guys, sorry I meant to say Code Geass, I can recommend you to watch:
Steins;Gate
Dr. Stone
Overlord
All of them have smart main characters but each one of them has a twist. Steins;Gate is a Thriller, Dr. Stone is an adventure and Overlord is Isekai. Let me know if they look interesting to you.

Thanks so much for the friendly reply! I really appreciate it. And haha, I'm glad that at least someone's able to appreciate my attempt at being funny in my profile description! ;D

Fruits Basket is a great anime! I hope you like the new version of it thus far. I loved the original version back when I first watched it, but I'm happy that it's getting a new adaption now, which is much closer to the original manga and will cover more of the story therein. As for the meaning behind 'Fruits Basket', there's not really any super deep meaning to it - as I remember, it's just a representation of very different people coming together. There are some other deep topics to each of the different characters' story, though, but I think they'll only be revealed later on... I cannot recommend Full Metal Panic enough. You should definitely give that a shot!

Thanks for the anime recommendations! I'm actually planning to watch Steins;Gate at some point soon, and from what I've heard and read about it up until now, I'm pretty sure that I'll like it. I've heard about Dr. Stone and Overlord before, but I wasn't sure if I should watch them - but I'll add them to my list of anime to check out! Oh, and I can tell from your profile that you're a fan of the Index/Railgun series - I've been meaning to watch that, too, as it's just been licensed by Netflix in my country. I just don't know where to start the series. Do you have any recommendations for watch order or the like? :)
Aug 23, 2020 1:13 AM

Oct 2019
MayaLou said:
Thanks so much for the friendly reply! I really appreciate it. And haha, I'm glad that at least someone's able to appreciate my attempt at being funny in my profile description! ;D

Fruits Basket is a great anime! I hope you like the new version of it thus far.
[...]
There are some other deep topics to each of the different characters' story, though, but I think they'll only be revealed later on... I cannot recommend Full Metal Panic enough. You should definitely give that a shot!
[...]
Oh, and I can tell from your profile that you're a fan of the Index/Railgun series - I've been meaning to watch that, too, as it's just been licensed by Netflix in my country. I just don't know where to start the series. Do you have any recommendations for watch order or the like? :)

Hey, no problem. I just thought that the joke might work so I tried.

Alright, I'll give Full Metal Panic a try then soon, and I'm watching Fruits basket with a friend at the moment so we should probably finish that anime soon as well.

For the Index/Railgun series, I'll message you on MAL about the order because it might be long.
Aug 23, 2020 4:45 AM
Jul 2020
Greetings, my name is Marcus, known online as Vuffer. I'm a young guy from Denmark aged 17 (23/12/02) and i joined MAL because i asked one of my friends for recommendations in anime and he didn't have anything to go off so i made a list. I think my first anime was either One Punch Man or Konosuba (I watched them at the same time). My favorite anime so far is Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanojo and i really like slice of life/romantic comedy shows. I'm also an avid gamer who used to play on a semi-pro level in league of legends.

Watch out or you might get Plan C'd
Aug 23, 2020 6:14 AM
Apr 2020
Hey! healerblue

Thanks for the suggestions I'll definitely check 'em out. Steins;Gate is already on my list, I am just waiting to get in a uni so I can watch and savour it more properly. Death note is a god tier anime without a doubt, my friend suggested me that anime and I really loved it. I really wished that L hadn't died it really was a shame and was kinda wishing that he was the one who wins but oh well. After Death Note I watched Naruto and I really connected to him, so much so that I re-watched the whole series. Ha Ha.

have a great day!
Aug 23, 2020 6:50 AM
May 2020
healerblue said:
-uwuraraka said:
hi~ my name is saz and im a 16 years old asian :D my fav genre is yaoi/bl
[...]

Hey Saz, nice to meet you and welcome to the club.

Oh, if you like yaoi/bl, I recommend watching Given. It's a music anime about boy band. I haven't seen it so I don't know much about it but I know that it's yaoi.
When did you start watching anime and what was your first anime? Oh and yeah, I sent you a friend request if you want to accept it.

thank you for the recommendation! ive used to watch anime from studio ghibli, naruto, detective conan, dragon ball and all that but was never fully invested into it i just actually started getting more interested during quarantine when i started reading manga and manhwa. my first was my hero academia! oh and also i dont receive any friend request from you so imma just request you :D
Aug 23, 2020 7:50 AM

Mar 2018
Vuffer said:
Greetings, my name is Marcus, known online as Vuffer.[...]

Hi Marcus what did you think about Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanojo. I thought it was A pretty good anime.

If you want good a romantic comedy to watch I recommend my little monster.

if you want more recommendations feal free to pm me.

Aug 23, 2020 9:20 AM

Oct 2019
-uwuraraka said:
thank you for the recommendation! ive used to watch anime from studio ghibli, naruto, detective conan, dragon ball and all that but was never fully invested into it i just actually started getting more interested during quarantine when i started reading manga and manhwa. my first was my hero academia! oh and also i dont receive any friend request from you so imma just request you :D

Oh, I don't know why, maybe I didn't send it. I'm sorry, although I did accept your friend request :D. I can recommend you anime from other genres if you are interested? What's your favorite manga and manhwa? I just finished watching My hero academia movie 2 and I loved it.
Aug 23, 2020 3:30 PM

Oct 2019
_Blackfish_ said:
Thanks for the suggestions I'll definitely check 'em out. Steins;Gate is already on my list, I am just waiting to get in a uni so I can watch and savour it more properly.
[...]

Hey, no problem.

Oh, I haven't watched Death note yet so I wouldn't know what happens. Some people might find it as a spoiler so just be careful when talking about spoilers or who dies etc. in the future. I'm okay with this one specifically because I already knew something similar to that so I wasn't spoiled that much but some other people might be.
I haven't seen Naruto yet but I might watch it one day. I heard that many people like Naruto or other characters in it.
Well, feel free to let me know what you thought about Steins;gate or other anime once you watch them. I'm curious about your opinion about them.

Have a great day as well.
Aug 23, 2020 4:59 PM
Aug 2020
Well, my first anime was Charlotte, my second was angel beats. I'm a big fan of the emotional drama kind of anime, so there's no surprise that my favourite anime is Clannad. Other favourites of mine are Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Your lie in April, and Steins;gate. I'm quite new to anime I started a few months months ago but I've really enjoyed pretty much everything I've seen so far.
Aug 23, 2020 5:00 PM
Aug 2020
healerblue said:
_Blackfish_ said:
Thanks for the suggestions I'll definitely check 'em out. Steins;Gate is already on my list, I am just waiting to get in a uni so I can watch and savour it more properly.
[...]

Hey, no problem.

Oh, I haven't watched Death note yet so I wouldn't know what happens. Some people might find it as a spoiler so just be careful when talking about spoilers or who dies etc. in the future. I'm okay with this one specifically because I already knew something similar to that so I wasn't spoiled that much but some other people might be.
I haven't seen Naruto yet but I might watch it one day. I heard that many people like Naruto or other characters in it.
Well, feel free to let me know what you thought about Steins;gate or other anime once you watch them. I'm curious about your opinion about them.

Have a great day as well.

I love Steins;gate!
Aug 24, 2020 12:48 AM

Jun 2020
Karasian said:
patrisiusbima said:
I not introduce myself yet. I use my real name in this account. I watched anime because of my childhood.
[...]

Well then, glad to have you here Patrisius!
Interesting to read that you've seen mostly anime in your childhood, but well I guess that's just different for me because there barely were any shows on TV :D I did catch Detective Conan though, might have been a bit complex for my younger self back then but the theme song hit me hard nevertheless. About coding, what language did you learn first? Due to a few projects and tries, I never really got into one, but rather catched a bit of knowledge with many languages x) Not sure if that will be my doom or not, I shall see while you enjoy your time here ^^

Yep. I think, I've lucky childhood because of in TV show on every sunday I watched anime, from morning until noon. And on monday in school, everyone (especially boys) talk about it.
My first language was C/C++. Right now I use C/C++, C#, Java. if you know these language use on unity and unreal engine. Well I recommend you, if you want to learn making computer programs, learn programming fundamentals, so u can learn new language easily.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (92) « First ... « 70 71 [72] 73 74 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» monster odyssey

raylerchil - Jul 29, 2023

2 by Serafos »»
Jun 13, 11:50 PM

» Favourite Episodes from Anime you Don't Particularly Like

The_Real_Calluma - Dec 3, 2021

4 by Serafos »»
Jun 13, 11:49 PM

» [GAMES] Count down from 100,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

babyaki - Dec 4, 2020

6994 by omorashi »»
Jun 12, 10:50 PM

» What anime do you recommend people not to watch

huhimadethis - Jan 2, 2021

27 by Serafos »»
Jun 12, 10:36 PM

» [ACTIVITY] What is your preference, subs or dubs? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

RavenMoore - Mar 6, 2016

205 by dilwale_bhaiya »»
Jun 12, 10:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.