Forum Settings
Forums

The most annoying anime character... who and why?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (67) « First ... « 64 65 [66] 67 »
May 4, 2016 4:48 AM

Mar 2015
Illyricus said:
TheDeadApostle said:

What this guy said. Somebody give him a medal.
B-but, Sakura it's really cute. I mean, just look at this face:

Only a monster can hate this.

Obligatory

Gif is on-topic, take it as you will.
May 4, 2016 5:53 AM

Apr 2015
OneTrueEmiya said:
Illyricus said:
B-but, Sakura it's really cute. I mean, just look at this face:

Only a monster can hate this.

Obligatory

Worm-chan is still better than Anal-chan.
May 4, 2016 5:55 AM

Mar 2015
You said:
OneTrueEmiya said:

Obligatory

idk mang, one girl offers good angry sex, the other is as passive as a half-dead Kariya.
May 4, 2016 6:04 AM

Jul 2013
You said:
OneTrueEmiya said:

Obligatory

Asuka Langley is better than Worm-chan.

#BaitIntensifies
May 4, 2016 6:04 AM

Apr 2015
OneTrueEmiya said:
You said:

idk mang, one girl offers good angry sex, the other is as passive as a half-dead Kariya.
Go reread Tiger Dojo 40 bruh, best Worm-chan.
Illyricus said:
You said:

#BaitIntensifies
Nooooo!! She is the worst grill ever!!!
I'm so triggered!
YouMay 4, 2016 6:11 AM
May 4, 2016 6:18 AM

Mar 2015
Illyricus said:
You said:

#BaitIntensifies

Best NGE girl is Shinji, fite meh yer scum

You said:
I'm so triggered!

Waitwait, lemme go with this:

'kay. Now fite meh.
May 4, 2016 6:23 AM

Nov 2015
Hey! Stop hating on worm chan..
Still can't beat this bitch:
May 4, 2016 6:24 AM
Nov 2015
Yuno Gasai, when she says: "Yuki" omg I just want to die whenever she says that --'
May 4, 2016 6:28 AM

Jan 2015
Lala from To Love-Ru. She's the reason I hate the show, she's a clingy bitch.
May 4, 2016 6:28 AM
Jun 2015
shinji from evangelion, obvious reasons
shinji from fate/night such an annoying character
chibi usa!!! gosh, i started rewatching the old sailor moon two months ago and had to take a break from season 4 because its mostly about her being a spoil brat
heroine from amnesia, needless to say the reason, but she's BRAINLESS and it has nothing to do from the amnesia
aqua from konosuba, such a useless goddess -_-
and to summarize my post, all useless female shoujo protagonist. they just drag down the plot and make females seem useless. DON'T GET ME WRONG THOUGH, I LOVE THE GENRE!

and i'll leave it at this because it will be an endless list
May 4, 2016 6:32 AM

Mar 2015
GesuYarou said:

This girl monster is a thing though D:
May 4, 2016 6:37 AM

Apr 2015
OneTrueEmiya said:
Illyricus said:

#BaitIntensifies

You said:
I'm so triggered!

'kay. Now fite meh.

I'm neutral towards that angel of clones.
But Acyka is the devil and she must be stopped (cyka means bitch in Russian and read as sooka)
May 4, 2016 6:37 AM

May 2016
yukiteru from mirai nikki...
Or the child in clannad that likes stars... wanted to punch her in the face all long
May 4, 2016 6:41 AM

Nov 2015
OneTrueEmiya said:
GesuYarou said:

This girl monster is a thing though D:

Apart from constantly sounding like she's having a stroke I don't find much wrong with her tho :/
May 4, 2016 6:41 AM

Mar 2015
You said:
OneTrueEmiya said:

'kay. Now fite meh.

But Acyka is the devil and she must be stopped (cyka means bitch in Russian and read as sooka)

...wait wait. So Asuka somehow coincidentally got a punny af name, and it fits her personality?! Get in mate, this is too awesome! Time to switch targets start dissing Acyka then :'D

GesuYarou said:

Apart from constantly sounding like she's having a stroke I don't find much wrong with her tho :/

She'd be a good contender for being most annoying imo. This is potentially worse than Sakura's senpai tirade, depending on how much you worship the 8man~
May 4, 2016 6:44 AM
Jul 2015
definitely siesta from zero no tsukaima
May 4, 2016 6:46 AM

Mar 2015
Johnkilo said:
definitely siesta from zero no tsukaima

Might I also give a quick shoutout to Louise herself? She gets pretty insufferable.
May 4, 2016 6:49 AM

Apr 2015
OneTrueEmiya said:
You said:

...wait wait. So Asuka somehow coincidentally got a punny af name, and it fits her personality?! Get in mate, this is too awesome! Time to switch targets start dissing Acyka then :'D

GesuYarou said:

She'd be a good contender for being most annoying imo. This is potentially worse than Sakura's senpai tirade, depending on how much you worship the 8man~

Acyka got so many puns m8, just try shortens her name into ID, it turns to ALS, a death inducing disease with no cure
May 4, 2016 6:52 AM

Aug 2015
This bitch beats even Sakura in comparison
May 4, 2016 6:53 AM

Nov 2015
You said:
OneTrueEmiya said:

Acyka got so many puns m8, just try shortens her name into ID, it turns to ALS, a death inducing disease with no cure

And the fact that her name can be condensed into the word 'cyka'
May 4, 2016 6:57 AM
Apr 2015
Sakura from naruto lol                 
May 4, 2016 6:58 AM

Sep 2009

Could someone explain the Sakura hate thing? I don't really understand it, since she just looks like a victim to me. (I've watched FSN, Fate/Zero, and UBW movie)
MortalMelancholyMay 4, 2016 7:01 AM
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
May 4, 2016 7:02 AM

Mar 2015
MortalMelancholy said:

Could someone explain the Sakura hate? I don't really understand it, since she just looks like a victim to me. (I've watched FSN, Fate/Zero, and UBW movie)

Going to assume this isn't bait. Sakura isn't really hated the way idk, Kirino is hated; rather, she's more of a meme nowadays. What with the

Also doesn't help she's not as well-developed as the other two heroines.
May 4, 2016 7:06 AM

Aug 2015
Kazuto Kirigaya: never thought I would find a Mary Sue as bad as this, but I did. Seriously did the author just get green with envy whilst playing an MMO and decided to write about a projection of himself being greatest gamer of all time?

Basically every wimpy protagonist in an action anime: why are you doing this to yourself? Why are you trusting people when you should know by now that they're going to screw you over. Take off those damn rose-tinted glasses and smell the concrete. /rant
My rant aside, they detract from an otherwise decent show. It makes you want to tear your hair out over how naive and moronic they can be.
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
May 4, 2016 7:37 AM

Aug 2015
MortalMelancholy said:

Could someone explain the Sakura hate thing? I don't really understand it, since she just looks like a victim to me. (I've watched FSN, Fate/Zero, and UBW movie)
If you truely understand the reason behind this Sakura hate, you have to go back to as far as exploring the history of a certain MAL user ( name hidded for ouvious reason but most of the forums know her already ). It goes like this :
On a certain sunny day a cheerful girl was browsing through the forums and she suddenly decided to declare that Sakura is the besto girl of Fate/Stay Night.
A certain person named Evil Dragon who wasn't a fan of the HF route happily replied that she wasn't actually that good and hardly noticeable.
In response she wrote that Sakura is so pure and innocent that just liking her makes you pure and innocent where the other girls are either trash or pedobait and also that HF is the best route.
Dragon happily replied that Sakura isn't actually that innocent and reminded her about some scene from Zero and the VN and said that HF isn't actually Sakura's route , Illya and Kirei is equally important.
She gave an Yandere laugh and said that Illya is just a pedobait and deserves to die..........
20 minutes later

Sakura VS team Illya Unlimited Flame Wars begun! The rest is history....

Or something like that :P
Z-DanteMay 4, 2016 7:41 AM
May 4, 2016 7:56 AM

Apr 2015
Z-Dante said:
MortalMelancholy said:

If you truely understand the reason behind this Sakura hate, you have to go back to as far as exploring the history of a certain MAL user ( name hidded for ouvious reason but most of the forums know her already ). It goes like this :
On a certain sunny day a cheerful girl was browsing through the forums and she suddenly decided to declare that Sakura is the besto girl of Fate/Stay Night.
A certain person named Evil Dragon who wasn't a fan of the HF route happily replied that she wasn't actually that good and hardly noticeable.
In response she wrote that Sakura is so pure and innocent that just liking her makes you pure and innocent where the other girls are either trash or pedobait and also that HF is the best route.
Dragon happily replied that Sakura isn't actually that innocent and reminded her about some scene from Zero and the VN and said that HF isn't actually Sakura's route , Illya and Kirei is equally important.
She gave an Yandere laugh and said that Illya is just a pedobait and deserves to die..........
20 minutes later

Should we summon her? @CherryLover cum here ya sweetie XD
May 4, 2016 8:04 AM

Aug 2015
You said:
Z-Dante said:

She wasn't online for the last 14 days tho >.>

( must be heartbroken with all the salt on HF forums )
May 4, 2016 8:06 AM

Nov 2015
You said:
Z-Dante said:

Swell..

May 4, 2016 8:07 AM

Apr 2015
Z-Dante said:
You said:

She wasn't online for the last 14 days tho >.>

( must be heartbroken with all the salt on HF forums )
I wish this year ends fast, I wanted to bully her when HF movie aired
May 4, 2016 9:39 AM

Mar 2016
Z-Dante said:
MortalMelancholy said:

20 minutes later

I wish I was around to see that. There's no user named Evildragon tho(I checked using the search thingy).
May 4, 2016 9:48 AM

Nov 2014
So this became a Fate thread in disguise?
This just became worse than /a/.

Anyways, Yukiteru and Hariyuki.

May 4, 2016 10:15 AM

Mar 2015
AzureDaora said:

I thought you'd be more nostalgic about this kind of thing :V

TheDeadApostle said:
Z-Dante said:

I wish I was around to see that. There's no user named Evildragon tho(I checked using the search thingy).

I've heard of this Dragon person. Hear he's now a wandering alchemist who is looking to save the world one day from the evil that is World War Sakura.

And speaking of Sakura, nominating her for most annoying girl.
May 4, 2016 10:17 AM

Nov 2014
OneTrueEmiya said:
AzureDaora said:

I thought you'd be more nostalgic about this kind of thing :V
Fate threads in disguise is old but they still happen.
I wouldn't be nostalgic at all.

May 4, 2016 10:41 AM

Aug 2015
TheDeadApostle said:
Z-Dante said:

I knew him for some time tho...

Primary sources say he's being held prisoner in the reflection chamber for breaking some sacred rules.

And another sources say he might in some mental breakdown after someone posted tons of Sakura pics in his profile.

I don't know which source to believe >_<
May 4, 2016 10:46 AM

Apr 2015
TheDeadApostle said:
Z-Dante said:

Evildragon16 is now @SodiumChloride who got salty after some waifu wars and changed her profile full with worm-chan.
oh wait, just stalked his profile and he isn't salty anymore.
May 4, 2016 10:51 AM

Jul 2015
You said:
TheDeadApostle said:

Evildragon16 is now @SodiumChloride who got salty after some waifu wars and changed her profile full with worm-chan.

I changed my profile because I lost a bet with @strider98

I would have made him do something similar had I won .

Z-Dante said:
TheDeadApostle said:

Primary sources say he's being held prisoner in the reflection chamber for breaking some sacred rules.

And another sources say he might in some mental breakdown after someone posted tons of Sakura pics in his profile.

Both are sort of true .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
May 4, 2016 10:54 AM

Jun 2015
I think i'm the only one.
Spice and Wolf: Kraft Lawrence's "HUH??" response to everything Holo said.

I almost dropped the anime because of this, good thing i endured
May 4, 2016 11:01 AM

Nov 2015
SodiumChloride said:
You said:

You deserved it.
What kind of pleb would expect erased to stay 9+?

Btw wtf is a strider98?
May 4, 2016 11:07 AM

Aug 2015
GesuYarou said:
Btw wtf is a strider98?
The base form of Xaos12

Says Z-Dante who might soon turn into "Kazamatsuri_Bond"

@SodiumChloride , I told you to pick a cooler username like SaltArtOnline.
Oh wait, it's already taken -.-
Z-DanteMay 4, 2016 11:12 AM
May 4, 2016 11:09 AM

Nov 2015
Z-Dante said:
GesuYarou said:
Btw wtf is a strider98?
The base form of Xaos12

Says Z-Dante who might soon turn into "Kazamatsuri_Bond"

@SodiumChloride , I told you to pick a cooler username like @SaltArtOnline.
Oh wait, it's already taken -.-

Lol idk no Xaos12

Doesn't ring a bell..
May 4, 2016 11:09 AM

Jul 2015
GesuYarou said:
SodiumChloride said:

You deserved it.

Btw wtf is a strider98?

The bet wasn't about whether or not ERASED would fall but when it would fall .I thought it'd rise until at least the final episodes .

You should know strider .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
May 4, 2016 11:13 AM
Jul 2018
GesuYarou said:
SodiumChloride said:

You deserved it.

Btw wtf is a strider98?

It's me, you gotcha problem ? Don't think so.
May 4, 2016 11:13 AM

Apr 2015
SodiumChloride said:
You said:

Z-Dante said:

Both are sort of true .

Damnit you're alive too, now that 2 of the greatest AD baiter have alive, you guys should "Make AD Great Again"
May 4, 2016 11:15 AM
Jan 2010
Mitsumune from Mayoiga. I hate him with a passion lol
May 4, 2016 11:15 AM

Apr 2015
Lol just realized that xaos12 changed name too
May 4, 2016 11:16 AM

Aug 2015
@You , we've all gathered here to show that AD has become shit and so WE'LL ALL RAGEQUIT together

#Satire
Z-DanteMay 4, 2016 11:19 AM
May 4, 2016 11:17 AM

Nov 2015
SodiumChloride said:
GesuYarou said:

You deserved it.

Btw wtf is a strider98?

The bet wasn't about whether or not ERASED would fall but when it would fall .I thought it'd rise until at least the final episodes .

You should know strider .

Well I guess I vaguely remember some guy who's name started with an x and ended with a couple of numbers or something.

Meh, never mind..
Prolly just a dream.
strider98 said:
GesuYarou said:

You deserved it.

Btw wtf is a strider98?

It's me, you gotcha problem ? Don't think so.

Hello stranger ^_^
May 4, 2016 11:21 AM

Apr 2015
Z-Dante said:
@You , we've all gathered here to show that AD has become shit and so WE'LL ALL RAGEQUIT together

this is the only thing I can think about you when you guys gathered.
May 4, 2016 11:25 AM

Aug 2015
GesuYarou said:

Hello stranger ^_^

Nvm. Forget I said that. Don't wanna get hooked before the announcement comes. And Strider kun won't get baited so easily you kno :P

OT: Kirino Beats all in terms of annoyance
Z-DanteMay 4, 2016 11:32 AM
May 4, 2016 11:26 AM

Nov 2015
Shhh!!
Guys! Guys!

Ardanaz will be here any minute.
Quick! Talk about annoying characters!

Ummm...
Every single Clannad character is annoying af!!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (67) « First ... « 64 65 [66] 67 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Majo no Takkyuubin x McDonaldsJapan CMs

LittleStar - 5 minutes ago

1 by Serafos »»
3 minutes ago

» Would you watch gender swapped Mushoku Tensei?

rohan121 - Yesterday

31 by DinoNo1 »»
21 minutes ago

» What's a period of anime you miss and have lots of nostalgia for?

TheBlockernator - Yesterday

17 by DinoNo1 »»
23 minutes ago

» Anime ratings on MAL vs IMDB

Unalina - Nov 17, 2020

35 by DesuMaiden »»
25 minutes ago

» I am praising the anime industry in general (a short topic where I'm sharing my personal thoughts).

9765 - Jun 14

13 by DinoNo1 »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.