Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (60) « First ... « 57 58 [59] 60 »
Jan 12, 2014 8:15 PM

Dec 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Korrvo said:
I always had a preference for really busty women. Having that extra bit of jiggly awesome on the thighs, ass, and tits on any type of body size that isn't obese is incredibly attractive to me.

Most of the people I know IRL think that as well, however most of the people I meet online don't. I wonder if that's a coincidence, or if that says something about where I live.
I'm the same, really surprised when I went online and people were talking about liking A cups and just enough to fit in their hands.

I'm not going to limit myself by objectifying women with my "tastes". All I say is that relationships should be like good theater: "Be brief, be bright, begone."

Human beings are not complicated enough for you to find more joys in loving someone after spending day-in-and-day-out with them for prolonged periods of time. None of us can reignite a fire with a spark when the logs have turned to ash. Those who do, they are different from us. An anomaly. Those people are the ones the Hallmark cards were made for.

For us? We just want to gratify ourselves in unique happiness, breathing in the sobering air of loneliness until the suffocation of another kills our desire to live. Then we recover from the strangulation to find another set of hands to start anew. Knowing every hill and valley only makes you treasure the landscapes far away from you.

TLDR: Don't limit yourselves by alienating human beings because you'll wish you had options when you tire of the ones you thought you'd cherish forever. TLDR2: I am jaded.
How do people get to 2000 hours when I'm already this bored?
Jan 12, 2014 8:17 PM

Sep 2013
Cowboy Bebop
It has been 2 year since I started watching it, and I still haven't finished half way through. It's in my New Year resolution to finish it though!
Newbie Blogger: http://animetaru.wordpress.com/

You know it's funny how freedom can make us feel contained
Yeah When the muscles in our legs aren't used to all the walking...
Jan 12, 2014 8:54 PM

May 2013
dragonball z, I just couldn't get through even one episode
Jan 12, 2014 10:12 PM
Dec 2013
A0me said:
_amadeos_ said:
School Days

T_T

What, is that popular???
# 73 in Popularity ^_^
Jan 13, 2014 12:08 AM

Jan 2014
Rsrdaman said:
One Piece. I can't stand the show, the characters are annoying, as is the art style. The main character's voice isn't too pleasing either, In English or Japanese. Overall the show seems very unoriginal in some aspects, such as the main character's characteristics and powers. Many things about the show are just /too/ ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I like shows which are over the top sometimes (TTGL, Fairy Tail) but everything is exaggerated to the point where its neither entertaining nor funny, just annoying.

Edit: I also dislike it when an anime goes on forever and is full of filler. I like good conclusions. Not 600+ episodes, and more to come.

Had a chuckle at that one. You basically destroyed all your cover points to reveal your true and quite typical gripe with the series, which is the art style. Everything else is blatantly worse in Fairy Tail.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jan 13, 2014 12:37 AM

Jan 2014
I'm pretty sure I have a lot. For starter, Kill la Kill. Because I'm too dumb to understand what's the true essence behind those ridiculous amount of ridiculous fanservice.
Jan 13, 2014 12:38 AM
Jan 2013
I'm not overly fond of SNK
._.
Jan 13, 2014 12:54 AM

Jul 2008
Naruto
Bleach
Jan 13, 2014 1:02 AM

Jan 2014
wanderingplayboy said:
I'm pretty sure I have a lot. For starter, Kill la Kill. Because I'm too dumb to understand what's the true essence behind those ridiculous amount of ridiculous fanservice.

NUDISTO BEACHHUUU!!!
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jan 13, 2014 1:38 AM

Apr 2013
Code Geass didn't click with me in the first few episodes. Maybe because my friend showed me the English dubbed version of it.

I might give it another try someday, but it was kind of meh to me.
Powerful eyebrows.
Jan 13, 2014 1:45 AM

Oct 2012
Code Geass so much
Jan 13, 2014 1:57 AM
Dec 2013
Squirrel500 said:
dragonball z, I just couldn't get through even one episode

said by someone who rated the Yu-Gi-Oh series with a 9...lolz.
Jan 13, 2014 2:01 AM

Nov 2013
i don't "hate" any anime in particular, but i don't get the hype about snk...
mitch3315 said:
Sasuke and Naruto kissed, show is obviously hardcore yaoi.
Jan 13, 2014 2:12 AM

Dec 2013
One piece.....i just dont see the point

and bleach too,

i like the bleach manga but i am sorry the bleach anime is just garbage after episode 62
"Do not chase after who goes, Do not refuse those who come." - Yomi from Nightmare
:D
Jan 13, 2014 5:14 AM

Aug 2009
rsgonz said:
As some people already stated, Cowboy Bebop. Pretty sure I slept through half of many episodes.

Fate/zero I wouldn't say dislike but people praised that more than fate/stay. I would say it is the opposite for me

I really cant understand this.

Exaccus said:
ssjokg said:
Big_Worm said:
Exaccus said:
Fate/Zero.

I've been pondering this show a lot as of late and I find that it is a mix of good and bad qualities. The good being the premise, the stunning visuals, Rider, Saber, excellent OST, and the fights (the few that there are). The bad being the very slow pacing of season 1, the show trying too hard to be edgy, several despicable characters, Gilgamesh being way overpowered, and the underwhelming ending.

While it's possible that I might revise my thoughts on FZ during my planned rewatch of it, I still presently think that the people who praise this series as being a masterpiece are overlooking some very obvious flaws.

Probably because you have to watch Fate/Stay for it to make sense but then since that anime apparently sucks most people have suggested that you should play the VN.
It isnt that.
Believe me.
He hates that there "info dumps"/character and world development,"evil characters", people being cruel in a war etc etc...

LOL you're still bitter, eh?

Go ahead, keep caricaturing my criticisms of your favorite Chinese cartoon.

Bitter?No.

I am just amazed by your stupidity.I dont need to make fun of your "criticism".Anyone that has a brain can see that you are talking nonsense.
Wars being cruel,villains being evil,not all reaching their goals....I mean yeah that criticism makes so much sense in a fucking battle royale series.
Jan 13, 2014 6:23 AM
Apr 2012
Shingeki no Kyojin.
Jan 13, 2014 9:26 AM

Sep 2011
wanderingplayboy said:

I wish people would stop focusing so much on kill la kill's fan-service so much because there are so many more issues that show has past that. The fan-service isnt even bad, you know what is? the horrendous inconsistent writing that tries to hard to replicate gurren's success but ends up being an obnoxious mess

like the asspull powers that just randomly appear near the end of a fight, or how the side characters stand around for no reason whatsoever until last minute, or how satsuki kept pressing her blade the nui's throat yet never actually slitting it for no reason, or how they keep repeating the exact same jokes over and over again with no variation, or how it cant have a consistent tone with itself for even a second, or how it gets obnoxiously in your face at all times like the cgi in the star wars re-releases, or i dont know the really big one of

WHY THE HELL DOES NO ONE MENTION HOW THEY PULLED RYUUKO'S DAD'S KILLER OUT OF THIN AIR 11 EPISODES IN WITHOUT AND PROPER FORESHADOWING OR BUILD UP

you dont do that shit ever, you cant just introduce a entirely new character as the culprit of your murder mystery

JizzyHitlerJan 13, 2014 9:30 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 13, 2014 9:31 AM

Sep 2011
_wecc said:
NotJizzyHitler said:
haraters

NO JIZZY! It's leaking over into the real world.
im actually being legit about my c key not working, i have to copy and paste it in, i know im going to miss it alot so i put it in my sig

its really annoying, and i dont have any spare keyboards sitting around

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 13, 2014 9:35 AM

Aug 2013
Mr7Beans said:
^Bleach is garbage from the beginning.
Soul Society arc was great and the first part of the Arrancar arc was decent.
Jan 13, 2014 9:39 AM

Sep 2011
DrGeroCreation said:
Mr7Beans said:
i fairly enjoyed bleach's start, i thought it was actually quite a interesting premise and certain story progression was actually quite shocking, like aizen's reveal is a really well done scene, they ruin him later but for what he was at the start, aizen was a awesome villain from the second he was revealed

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 13, 2014 9:41 AM

Aug 2013
NotJizzyHitler said:
DrGeroCreation said:
Mr7Beans said:
i fairly enjoyed bleach's start, i thought it was actually quite a interesting premise and certain story progression was actually quite shocking, like aizen's reveal is a really well done scene, they ruin him later but for what he was at the start, aizen was a awesome villain from the second he was revealed

As I dropped bleach part way into the second season i can't comment to much about the later parts of the show but the beginning wasn't terrible i don't think it was great but it was decent at the very least.
Jan 13, 2014 11:16 AM

Feb 2012
Hunter x Hunter if it is any popular :p
Jan 13, 2014 11:33 AM

Aug 2013
NotJizzyHitler said:
DrGeroCreation said:
Mr7Beans said:
He definitely was, Kubo ruined him by making him too op and haxed.
Jan 13, 2014 11:37 AM

Sep 2011
DrGeroCreation said:
NotJizzyHitler said:
DrGeroCreation said:
Mr7Beans said:
the thing that killed him for me was how exaggerated he became intelligence wise, like when he was revealed to have set up almost every fight for ichigo i just shut down my video viewer and stopped watching for a while

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 13, 2014 11:37 AM

Jan 2013
ssjokg said:
rsgonz said:
As some people already stated, Cowboy Bebop. Pretty sure I slept through half of many episodes.

Fate/zero I wouldn't say dislike but people praised that more than fate/stay. I would say it is the opposite for me

I really cant understand this.

Exaccus said:
ssjokg said:
Big_Worm said:
Exaccus said:
Fate/Zero.

I've been pondering this show a lot as of late and I find that it is a mix of good and bad qualities. The good being the premise, the stunning visuals, Rider, Saber, excellent OST, and the fights (the few that there are). The bad being the very slow pacing of season 1, the show trying too hard to be edgy, several despicable characters, Gilgamesh being way overpowered, and the underwhelming ending.

While it's possible that I might revise my thoughts on FZ during my planned rewatch of it, I still presently think that the people who praise this series as being a masterpiece are overlooking some very obvious flaws.

Probably because you have to watch Fate/Stay for it to make sense but then since that anime apparently sucks most people have suggested that you should play the VN.
It isnt that.
Believe me.
He hates that there "info dumps"/character and world development,"evil characters", people being cruel in a war etc etc...

LOL you're still bitter, eh?

Go ahead, keep caricaturing my criticisms of your favorite Chinese cartoon.

Bitter?No.

I am just amazed by your stupidity.I dont need to make fun of your "criticism".Anyone that has a brain can see that you are talking nonsense.
Wars being cruel,villains being evil,not all reaching their goals....I mean yeah that criticism makes so much sense in a fucking battle royale series.

You certainly seem bitter, especially since whenever I happen to make legitimate criticisms of FZ on these forums you appear out of nowhere to caricature and oversimplify the criticisms rather than address them in a fair and levelheaded manner.

LOL ssjokg.
Salmon is delicious.
Jan 13, 2014 11:41 AM

Dec 2010
lol thread full of tools.
Jan 13, 2014 11:42 AM

Aug 2013
NotJizzyHitler said:
DrGeroCreation said:
NotJizzyHitler said:
DrGeroCreation said:
Mr7Beans said:
the thing that killed him for me was how exaggerated he became intelligence wise, like when he was revealed to have set up almost every fight for ichigo i just shut down my video viewer and stopped watching for a while
For me it's when he transformed into a butterfly. The guy was just too perfect that he came across as a Gary Sue villain. When he revealed that he was behind all of Ichigo's fights and him meeting Rukia I just thought he was some kind of stalker , the anime actually alludes to that considering you actually see Aizen viewing every one of Ichigo's fights on tv screens as if he constantly monitors Ichigo.
DrGeroCreationJan 13, 2014 12:00 PM
Jan 13, 2014 11:47 AM

Aug 2009
@Exaccus
Legitimate....lol.Can you remind me because I was lost in the pile of crap you posted.

Oh I and others did it,you know back in the FZ threads.Not our fault that you have no brain to notice it.
Jan 13, 2014 11:49 AM

Jan 2013
ssjokg said:
^ Legitimate....lol

Oh I and many others did it,you know back in the FZ threads.No our fault that you have no brain to notice it.

Your fanboyism blinds you from the truth.

LOL ssjokg.
Salmon is delicious.
Jan 13, 2014 11:51 AM

Aug 2009
Exaccus said:
ssjokg said:
^ Legitimate....lol

Oh I and many others did it,you know back in the FZ threads.No our fault that you have no brain to notice it.

LOL ssjokg.

Yeah....

Typing LOL all the time wont make your criticism better.
Jan 13, 2014 11:54 AM

Sep 2011
DrGeroCreation said:
NotJizzyHitler said:
DrGeroCreation said:
NotJizzyHitler said:
DrGeroCreation said:
Mr7Beans said:
For me it's when he transformed into a butterfly. The guy was just too perfect that he came across as a Gary Sue villain.
all the transformations in bleach were utter jokes

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 13, 2014 11:56 AM

Aug 2009
NotJizzyHitler said:
DrGeroCreation said:
NotJizzyHitler said:
DrGeroCreation said:
NotJizzyHitler said:
DrGeroCreation said:
Mr7Beans said:
For me it's when he transformed into a butterfly. The guy was just too perfect that he came across as a Gary Sue villain.

Did you read the manga?The chapter with the

Well...It could have been worse..right?
Jan 13, 2014 11:57 AM

Jan 2013
ssjokg said:
Exaccus said:
ssjokg said:
^ Legitimate....lol

LOL ssjokg.

Yeah....

Ignoring my criticisms all the time won't make your posts any better. Not to mention your bitter fanboy attitude towards anyone who doesn't diddle themselves to FZ.

LOL ssjokg.
Salmon is delicious.
Jan 13, 2014 11:59 AM

Aug 2009
Exaccus said:
ssjokg said:
Exaccus said:
ssjokg said:
^ Legitimate....lol

LOL ssjokg.

Yeah....

Ignoring my criticisms all the time won't make your posts any better. Not to mention your bitter fanboy attitude towards anyone who doesn't diddle themselves to FZ.

LOL ssjokg.
I didnt ignore them.I along with others proved why you dont know shit about criticism or storytelling.And please post them again for all to see.
Jan 13, 2014 12:04 PM

Aug 2013
NotJizzyHitler said:
DrGeroCreation said:
NotJizzyHitler said:
DrGeroCreation said:
NotJizzyHitler said:
DrGeroCreation said:
Mr7Beans said:
Not all of them I liked Ulquiorra's segunda etapa, Starrk's release, Barragan's release, Nnoitra's release etc. This one was definitely the worst http://youtu.be/tIHJFFN5C_4 even worse than Butterfly Aizen.
Jan 13, 2014 12:04 PM

Dec 2012
NotJizzyHitler said:

because there are so many more issues that show has past that. The fan-service isnt even bad, you know what is? the horrendous inconsistent writing that tries to hard to replicate gurren's success but ends up being an obnoxious mess

Nope.

like the asspull powers that just randomly appear near the end of a fight, or how the side characters stand around for no reason whatsoever until last minute, or how satsuki kept pressing her blade the nui's throat yet never actually slitting it for no reason, or how they keep repeating the exact same jokes over and over again with no variation, or how it cant have a consistent tone with itself for even a second, or how it gets obnoxiously in your face at all times like the cgi in the star wars re-releases, or i dont know the really big one of

Sounds extremely hypocritical coming from someone who gave TTGL a 9. It's funny that you ignored literally the same things and more and didn't think of it as ''bad writing'' . Maybe because she doesn't want to kill her? because their background is not fully known yet? the show is not over. They are funny every time. The tone have been consistent. Those all seems to look like your own personal problems that you keep repeating over and over again whenever you can about the show.

WHY THE HELL DOES NO ONE MENTION HOW THEY PULLED RYUUKO'S DAD'S KILLER OUT OF THIN AIR 11 EPISODES IN WITHOUT AND PROPER FORESHADOWING OR BUILD UP

BECAUSE THAT IS NOT RYUUKO'S DAD KILLER? EVER THOUGHT OF THAT POSSIBILITY? the show still not over, and there will be a twist here and there about Sastsuki, her mother and RYOUKO'S SUPPOSED KILLER.
Jan 13, 2014 12:06 PM

Aug 2009
DrGeroCreation said:
NotJizzyHitler said:
DrGeroCreation said:
NotJizzyHitler said:
DrGeroCreation said:
NotJizzyHitler said:
DrGeroCreation said:
Mr7Beans said:
Not all of them I liked Ulquiorra's segunda etapa, Starrk's release, Barragan's release, Nnoitra's release etc. This one was definitely the worst http://youtu.be/tIHJFFN5C_4 even worst than Butterfly Aizen.
The character sucked anyway...
I didnt really like Nnoitra's and Barraga's.

As much as Ichigo sucks his VL transformation was very good.
Jan 13, 2014 12:08 PM

Aug 2009
tsudecimo said:

BECAUSE THAT IS NOT RYUUKO'S DAD KILLER? EVER THOUGHT OF THAT POSSIBILITY? the show still not over, and there will be a twist here and there about Sastsuki, her mother and RYOUKO'S SUPPOSED KILLER.
I havent seen even ONE ep of KLK but is it a mystery series?
If not then whether he/she is the killer doesnt matter at all even if the char was introduced in the very last ep.
Jan 13, 2014 12:11 PM

Aug 2013
Ichigo's full hollow V2 transformation was definitely the best in the entire anime.
Jan 13, 2014 12:12 PM

Jan 2013
ssjokg said:
Exaccus said:
ssjokg said:
Exaccus said:
ssjokg said:
^ Legitimate....lol

LOL ssjokg.

Yeah....

LOL ssjokg.
I didnt ignore them.I along with others proved why you dont know shit about criticism or storytelling.And please post them again for all to see.

Assertions, but no actual refutation. Dat fanboyism.

LOL ssjokg.
Salmon is delicious.
Jan 13, 2014 12:16 PM

Dec 2012
ssjokg said:
tsudecimo said:

If not then whether he/she is the killer doesnt matter at all even if the char was introduced in the very last ep.

It's not. Some characters are kinda of mysterious and suspicious due to the lack of background but that's it. The way the killer was revealed looked fake to me. The killer only revealed himself in order to anger Ryouko and make her lose her mind is my guess.
Jan 13, 2014 12:16 PM

Aug 2009
Exaccus said:

Assertions, but no actual refutation.
Yeah you would like that wouldnt you.

tsudecimo said:
ssjokg said:
tsudecimo said:

It's not. Some characters are kinda of mysterious and suspicious due to the lack of background but that's it. The way the killer was revealed looked fake to me. The killer only revealed himself in order to anger Ryouko and make her lose her mind is my guess.

Then it doesnt matter.At least to me.If the show wanted us to think who the killer is and we were trying only for that to happen it would be bad.Even if that char isnt the killer, introducing a new char(From what I understand) only to mess with us would be very low.
ssjokgJan 13, 2014 12:20 PM
Jan 13, 2014 12:22 PM

Jan 2013
ssjokg said:
Exaccus said:

Assertions, but no actual refutation. Dat fanboyism.

LOL ssjokg
Yeah you would like that wouldnt you.

LOL ssjokg.
Salmon is delicious.
Jan 13, 2014 12:37 PM

Apr 2013
ssjokg said:
tsudecimo said:

No it certainly isn't a mystery series, more like a story of revenge.

That's why Jizzy's criticisms of this show, especially nitpicking the part of Nui's reveal, I don't really understand. Many many stories, Gurren Lagann included, have elements that are revealed with little or no foreshadowing beforehand. It's nothing new.
Powerful eyebrows.
Jan 13, 2014 12:50 PM

Jun 2012
Kill La Kill is fun for pure entertainment. I just wish Ryuko actually had a character. At this point she has no reason to even beef with Satsuki anymore.
Jan 13, 2014 12:56 PM

Apr 2013
Kaimon237 said:
Kill La Kill is fun for pure entertainment. I just wish Ryuko actually had a character. At this point she has no reason to even beef with Satsuki anymore.

Ryuko certainly needs to find new purpose, that and...

Powerful eyebrows.
Jan 13, 2014 1:01 PM

Feb 2010
Always the current crowd-favorite because being edgy revitalizes me.
I probably regret this post by now.
Jan 13, 2014 2:06 PM

Jan 2014
Well, sorry, I dropped KlK after watching episode 4. I have no idea about the current plot, let alone criticizing it. As far as I know, the story is about people making a big deal about uniform. Which doesn't seem interesting to me.

I don't like the general idea about two girls fighting each other using revealing outfits since it was usually an excuse for doing fanservice. Sometimes it gets annoying, sometimes it becomes more and more surreal and absurd. Even fanservice from Fairy Tail looks so much better than this show, but it might be just me so I won't say further.

But then, all KlK fans I know said something like, how creative the show was, the shonen of the year, etc. And there's this popular theory about fanservice in KlK as something serious and briliant which I believe is a nonsense cause I don't get it.
Jan 13, 2014 2:08 PM

Jan 2013
Ha, I dropped KlK back when the first episode aired.

Shit was mindnumbing.
Salmon is delicious.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (60) « First ... « 57 58 [59] 60 »

More topics from this board

» Why Trap Characters are good

GoatPieceLuffy - 1 hour ago

4 by FanofAction »»
23 minutes ago

» The decline of Mananime

JoeChip - 10 hours ago

34 by animegamer245 »»
25 minutes ago

» Can you suggest some anime that would be great to watch with a girl-friend

Gashadokur0 - Today

32 by Alpha-Nine »»
31 minutes ago

» Are there any characters which you wanted to see more but were killed early, forgotten or the anime itself was too short?

Shizuna - Yesterday

27 by eblf2013 »»
36 minutes ago

» Are there any anime that you think should have ended sooner?

Anjuro - Yesterday

24 by Alpha-Nine »»
46 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.