Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (21) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Sep 14, 2013 10:39 PM

Aug 2013
Ragna92 said:
Great episode. It was pretty obvious that Annie was FT but I still like how it was revealed. Execution was done really well. Can't believe there is only 2 more episodes. I don't see how they're going to take the FT down though. They lost a lot of people. The whole Levi squad is dead and Levi can't even fight because he's injured.
They still have plenty of other people.

To be honest, I don't think Annie will be brought down before it ends. If she is, then it'll probably be somewhat disappointing.

Possibly saved by another titan? I don't know, but I think episode 25 will end on a cliffhanger.
Lolis > Everything
Sep 14, 2013 10:46 PM

Nov 2011
ErenxMikasa said:
Gr33ncar said:
MikasaxEren said:
Gr33ncar said:
MikasaxEren said:
Gr33ncar said:
i find it really laughable how eren just couldnt keep his cool

Mikasa gets angrier than Eren, yet people still hate on Eren when he gets a little angry.
Eren can't win I swear. If he doesn't get angry and fight he's a pussy, if he does get angry people just say "hurr durr angry eren!!!!1111".
not hating on you specifically, just making a point that Eren does get a lot of undeserving hate.

its true mikasa got angrier then eren...but it was eren that lost his cool first...and
it should be obvious to easily hate someone thats all talk and gets his assed kicked

Eren all talk?
Says he won't die at Trost - check
Dreams of joining the Scouting Legion and becoming the hope of humanity - check
Says he will move the boulder at Trost - check
constantly inspires those around him with his sheer willpower and spirit - check

I don't know where all this "Eren is all talk" stuff comes from? He has killed more titans then any of the other trainees. He has only gotten his ass kicked twice, once when multiple titans attacked his squad at Trost, and even then he was the only person who managed to do something (save Armin's life). The other time against Annie in her titan form, he was holding his own until he realized how familiar the female titans fighting style was, and then he lost.

On Eren getting his ass kicked, he has actually saved Mikasa more times than she has saved him, yet people always go on about how Eren is always being saved.

the guy cant even practically do anything by himself, he's always being assisted by many of his friends...without that titan form of his he would have been nothing...he's just like one of those typical shonen characters that bust super powers out of his ass...excluding one exception that he cant get shit done by himself

Yeah man, all the CEOs of the company, generals of the armies, leaders of the world, they're all talk because they can't do anything without the help of those below them.

sounds about right...they even havent had a successful offense attack yet....
Edit:i wasnt paying attention when i read this..but as for leaders of ceos, generals and etc...i'd say majority of the work was all them with the leadership that they have on telling what the employers what to do
IheartCCSep 14, 2013 11:19 PM
Hate Keeps me warm
Sep 14, 2013 10:46 PM

Dec 2011
I hate how they handled the scene where Annie smiles. I hate, I hate and I can't even believe that there are people who read the manga who genuinely like how that scene looked in the anime tbh. The series is a great adaptation overall, but they screwed up bad with that blushing and laughing and voice getting melty. It made Annie look sadistic and/or insane, and she is neither. It was so out of character it almost hurt to watch.

Other than that, everything was pretty good. And Hiiiitch~
Sep 14, 2013 10:47 PM

Nov 2011
dankickyou said:
Gr33ncar said:

the guy cant even practically do anything by himself, he's always being assisted by many of his friends...without that titan form of his he would have been nothing...he's just like one of those typical shonen characters that bust super powers out of his ass...excluding one exception that he cant get shit done by himself

In a pre-modern army, Eren would be considered an exceptional individual. The kind of man that forms one of several nucleus in which armed men gather to and follow in the battlefield. The one that initiates offensive action against the enemy formation and has enough gravitas to make men follow him willingly.

instead of following him willingly..eren is more of a pet dog that bites anything that attacks hsi master...otherwords he's a bitch
Hate Keeps me warm
Sep 14, 2013 10:50 PM

Dec 2011
Gr33ncar said:
dankickyou said:
Gr33ncar said:

In a pre-modern army, Eren would be considered an exceptional individual. The kind of man that forms one of several nucleus in which armed men gather to and follow in the battlefield. The one that initiates offensive action against the enemy formation and has enough gravitas to make men follow him willingly.

instead of following him willingly..eren is more of a pet dog that bites anything that attacks hsi master...otherwords he's a bitch

The fact that you treat Eren's loyalty and respect to his superiors and comrades as "being a bitch" is unbelivable.
Sep 14, 2013 10:50 PM

Nov 2011
Gr33ncar said:

.....huh? Are you drunk?
The Art of Eight
Sep 14, 2013 10:51 PM

Aug 2013
shuuiwamine said:
I hate how they handled the scene where Annie smiles. I hate, I hate and I can't even believe that there are people who read the manga who genuinely like how that scene looked in the anime tbh. The series is a great adaptation overall, but they screwed up bad with that blushing and laughing and voice getting melty. It made Annie look sadistic and/or insane, and she is neither. It was so out of character it almost hurt to watch.

Maybe they are making her a different kind of character, which is fine.

She doesn't have to be exact same Annie from the Manga.
Lolis > Everything
Sep 14, 2013 10:52 PM
Jul 2013
Hmm.. after watching the anime, I think I'm one of those who don't like Annie's laugh before revealing herself. Or was it supposed to be a bluff?
I love her still though.

The MPs should be used more as the baits for Titans. It does make sense though why only the top ranks in a class are able to join the military police. The king or those higher people would want to keep the 'better' soldiers protecting them within the walls. Ha.. when the titans infiltrate the inner walls, let's see how the MPs will do in real battles.
Sep 14, 2013 10:53 PM

Aug 2011
Why is no one paying attention to this Marlow character? i think he is an awesome dude
Sep 14, 2013 10:53 PM

Dec 2011
Diranko said:
shuuiwamine said:

I know, but I still don't like the change at all... Annie is probably one of the most complex characters of the manga and I feel like they're limiting her character a lot by just throwing in the batshit insane card like this.
Sep 14, 2013 10:55 PM

Aug 2013
shuuiwamine said:
Diranko said:
shuuiwamine said:

I know, but I still don't like the change at all... Annie is probably one of the most complex characters of the manga and I feel like they're limiting her character a lot by just throwing in the batshit insane card like this.
I can't compare, but I think it suits her.
Lolis > Everything
Sep 14, 2013 10:55 PM
Jul 2013
piperz said:
Why is no one paying attention to this Marlow character? i think he is an awesome dude

Marlow is fine, but they make him look pathetic in this episode.
Sep 14, 2013 11:01 PM

Aug 2013
piperz said:
I agree.

I would attempt to do what he did, but there's no way I'd continue like he did after that beating.

He definitely deserves more respect. Hope to see more from him. It's not that we're not paying attention to him, it's just that his entire presence was canceled out by the events of this episode.
Lolis > Everything
Sep 14, 2013 11:05 PM

Aug 2012
Raphow said:
mixordia said:
I love seeing how people don’t mind about loving a murderer … see, last week everyone crying a lot for Petra and today everyone saying that they loves the person who killed her LOL… I agree with Mikasa, this world is cruel... just saying :)

who is petra?

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130602105918/shingekinokyojin/images/7/72/Petra_in_anime.png
Sep 14, 2013 11:11 PM

Apr 2012
man i miss petra ;_;

Sep 14, 2013 11:12 PM

Aug 2013
Gr33ncar said:
dankickyou said:
Gr33ncar said:

Yeah he is such a bitch that he was the only person that had the balls to attack the colossal titan, the greastest threat to mankind, on his own. All the other trainees were too busy shitting their pants to do anything.
Eren's passion and will is what caused most of the 104th trainees to join the Scouting Legion. It is his will to fight that saved Mikasa, it is his will to fight that gives Mikasa her strength, it is his will to fight that let him control his titan form and score the first victory for mankind.

Eren has a strong sense of justice and right and wrong, and unlike most of the SnK cast, he isn't a coward. Eren is brave, loyal, selfless (he dam died to save Armin), inspiring, passionate and caring (Giving Mikasa his scarf and taking her into his family). Yes, he is a bit reckless and hot headed, and he loses his temper too quickly, but who wouldn't after being too weak to save their mother from the most horrific death imaginable, only to have the other person you care most about in the world (Mikasa) to constantly remind you of your own faults and weakness.

Eren's titan powers are as much as an asspull as Mikasa's superhuman strength, yet Eren gets hated on for it because people just love to hate the MC.

Levi describes Eren as a monster, and not because of his titan form, but because of his unbreakable spirit. His own words "he will break out of any cage you put him in".

The whole cast of SnK would be dead without Eren, or would have joined the military police if they survived Trost.
Sep 14, 2013 11:12 PM
Jul 2013
sim0n2170 said:
Raphow said:
mixordia said:
I love seeing how people don’t mind about loving a murderer … see, last week everyone crying a lot for Petra and today everyone saying that they loves the person who killed her LOL… I agree with Mikasa, this world is cruel... just saying :)

who is petra?

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130602105918/shingekinokyojin/images/7/72/Petra_in_anime.png

We are at episode 23 and it somehow amuses me how anyone can possibly not knowing who Petra is. I assumed that everyone here had at least watched all the previous episodes before coming to the thread.
Sep 14, 2013 11:15 PM

Aug 2013
yuquall said:
sim0n2170 said:
Raphow said:
mixordia said:

who is petra?

We are at episode 23 and it somehow amuses me how anyone can possibly not knowing who Petra is. I assumed that everyone here had at least watched all the previous episodes before coming to the thread.
I didn't know her name until last week but could recognize her from her face immediately.
Lolis > Everything
Sep 14, 2013 11:16 PM

Jun 2009
Great episode. They finally got Mikasa right. I also like the manga version of Annie smile more...but oh wel...Maybe next time.
Now come the finest moments of Mikasa ass kicking XDl
The spring I met you,

The spring without you.
Sep 14, 2013 11:17 PM

Sep 2012
It's obvious that Annie has feelings for Armin<3 AnniexArminFTW I need to create an alternative account with username AnniexArmin just for this >,< Oh my goat!!! I didn't expect that Annie is the Female Titan O.O I'm pretty sure Female Titan is Mikasa.
Sep 14, 2013 11:18 PM

Jun 2013
Ah, great episode! I, like many others, prefered Annie's smirk in the manga to her laughter and blushing in the anime, but I didn't hate it. Can't wait until next week.
Sep 14, 2013 11:22 PM

Aug 2013
Ironi_EGOIST said:
I'm pretty sure Female Titan is Mikasa.

Everyone is allowed predictions, but what? That wouldn't make the slightest sense at all.
Lolis > Everything
Sep 14, 2013 11:22 PM

Nov 2011
shuuiwamine said:
Gr33ncar said:
dankickyou said:
Gr33ncar said:

The fact that you treat Eren's loyalty and respect to his superiors and comrades as "being a bitch" is unbelivable.

im sure no one in the military would give respect to any commanding officers if they were beaten to death.....its quite unbelievable im sure...
Hate Keeps me warm
Sep 14, 2013 11:24 PM
Sep 2013
I can't explain why, but where the manga managed to convey a sense of oh-my-fuck-we-are-doomed, Annie's smile and laugh in the anime came across as extremely sad and pained to me, the kind of face one might see on someone beyond all hope, but unable to just stop. Ultimately this was an excellent reveal, at least to my rather easy to please standards.
Sep 14, 2013 11:27 PM

Jul 2013
Looking at the whole "Annie laughing" scene for myself, I actually thought they didn't handle it too badly. Looking at the image alone gave me really bad impressions, but seeing it for myself, I didn't think it was as bad as people said it was. I really wanted to see her slasher smile though, that was something I was looking forward to. Apart from the one close up everyone's talking about (not appropriate, but really lewd...), it was done pretty good. Just get rid of the close up or modify it so that it doesn't look so... lewd?

The filler wasn't too bad either. Learned more about the corrupt MP. Smuggling and black market huh? They really have it coming. Annie's speech normal people speech is not the same here, but I guess the altered version was fine.

The execution of the suspense before the reveal was great, even though I already knew who the FT actually was. Hope they don't censor what happens to the poor Survey Corp members that tried to gag her. At least uncensor it in the BD. Oh and I liked the parkour going there. That was fun to see.

Also Mikasa. Glorious.

What are people talking about with smugglers stronger than Levi? Didn't see any of that this episode. Only the whole smuggling thing itself.

To all you guys that think you're fucking geniuses for getting the FT's identity correct, you're not smarter than anyone. Plenty of people saw it coming, no seriously. I don't want to reiterate what I constantly say about the big "FT mystery", but I'll keep it short. She's just a small piece of the puzzle that even manga readers don't know.

Good episode. 3/5 at least. 4/5 at best. Next episode is probably flash backy though. That's ok, since the last one will be a blast.
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...

Nov 2011
MikasaxEren said:
Gr33ncar said:
dankickyou said:
Gr33ncar said:

Yeah he is such a bitch that he was the only person that had the balls to attack the colossal titan, the greastest threat to mankind, on his own. All the other trainees were too busy shitting their pants to do anything.
Eren's passion and will is what caused most of the 104th trainees to join the Scouting Legion. It is his will to fight that saved Mikasa, it is his will to fight that gives Mikasa her strength, it is his will to fight that let him control his titan form and score the first victory for mankind.

Eren has a strong sense of justice and right and wrong, and unlike most of the SnK cast, he isn't a coward. Eren is brave, loyal, selfless (he dam died to save Armin), inspiring, passionate and caring (Giving Mikasa his scarf and taking her into his family). Yes, he is a bit reckless and hot headed, and he loses his temper too quickly, but who wouldn't after being too weak to save their mother from the most horrific death imaginable, only to have the other person you care most about in the world (Mikasa) to constantly remind you of your own faults and weakness.

Eren's titan powers are as much as an asspull as Mikasa's superhuman strength, yet Eren gets hated on for it because people just love to hate the MC.

Levi describes Eren as a monster, and not because of his titan form, but because of his unbreakable spirit. His own words "he will break out of any cage you put him in".

The whole cast of SnK would be dead without Eren, or would have joined the military police if they survived Trost.

hmm...i guess i left out some key specific things...i ment he was somebodies bitch..more specifically Levi's bitch
and im full aware that he's not a coward etc...
and i was also trying to avoid any spoilers too
Hate Keeps me warm

Jan 2013
Good episode, looks like the last two episodes will have lots of action and good animation.
Sep 14, 2013 11:32 PM

Aug 2013
HalfMetalJacket said:

To all you guys that think you're fucking geniuses for getting the FT's identity correct, you're not smarter than anyone. Plenty of people saw it coming, no seriously. I don't want to reiterate what I constantly say about the big "FT mystery", but I'll keep it short. She's just a small piece of the puzzle that even manga readers don't know.

It's one of those things that's right in front of you, and don't see it until it either happens or if you read the Manga.

Yes, many people predicted it. I even suspected it, but I didn't want it to be true. I wanted a surprising reveal. I didn't want to know the identity before it happened.
Lolis > Everything
Sep 14, 2013 11:37 PM

Nov 2009
I think Armin's definition of 'good people' is very accurate. We may be useful or useless to people. And we see those useful people as good.
Sep 14, 2013 11:44 PM
May 2013
Smh... It all happened so fast i had to rewind it and read it...I want to know why though...it doesn't really explain why...but that makes you want to watch the next episode more. It also caught me off guard because the way things were going, I wasn't expecting them to reveal who the person was so soon. Smh wow...and she really creeped me out with her laugh. -_-
Sep 14, 2013 11:44 PM
Sep 2013
sim0n2170 said:
Just to be sure here, Marco was killed by Annie right?

nobody knows. Annie has been shown to hesitate in killing other members of 104th and even shown guilt and remorse to a body of an unknown trainee from the 104th. So I don't think she killed Marco. she probably found his body and took his 3DMG or let Marco get eaten by other titan. Maybe that's why she's apologizing repeatedly after Trost
Sep 14, 2013 11:49 PM

Jul 2013
Diranko said:

It's one of those things that's right in front of you, and don't see it until it either happens or if you read the Manga.

Yes, many people predicted it. I even suspected it, but I didn't want it to be true. I wanted a surprising reveal. I didn't want to know the identity before it happened.

It wouldn't have been such a surprise anyway. Your suspicion would not allow it. I wouldn't have cared much about a surprise anyway since the tension was more than good enough to make up for the lack luster mystery. If it was meant to be a mystery in the first place. I must reiterate what I constantly say about the big "FT mystery", again. She's just a small piece of the puzzle that even manga readers don't know.

Oh and don't worry, you'll get your surprise in the last episode. Heh heh heh. Please don't read the manga until the end of the season. Oh and more surprises next season too.

piperz said:

That bowl cut shit not on bro!

But seriously, he's much more of a man in the anime. He's all talk in the manga, but here in the anime, he showed some guts. Even though he did get all beat up. Kind of like that guy from Kickass. Also reminds me of Marco. Their names sound similar too. Perhaps Annie is reminded of poor Marco just looking at Marlow.

The bowl still bothers me though.

Nova_Chaser said:
I can't explain why, but where the manga managed to convey a sense of oh-my-fuck-we-are-doomed, Annie's smile and laugh in the anime came across as extremely sad and pained to me, the kind of face one might see on someone beyond all hope, but unable to just stop. Ultimately this was an excellent reveal, at least to my rather easy to please standards.

Also came of as lewd.

I honestly share your view though. That, or the fact that I'm showing bias since is Annie's one of my faves. In the 'awesome evil' kind of way. Like Darth Vader or something, I don't know.

First post huh? Welcome to MAL.
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Sep 14, 2013 11:50 PM
Sep 2013
shuuiwamine said:

nobody who is sane or not sadistic would spin a man in midair like she did FT form
Sep 14, 2013 11:54 PM

Aug 2013
Madin312 said:
sim0n2170 said:

nobody knows. Annie has been shown to hesitate in killing other members of 104th and even shown guilt and remorse to a body of an unknown trainee from the 104th. So I don't think she killed Marco. she probably found his body and took his 3DMG or let Marco get eaten by other titan. Maybe that's why she's apologizing repeatedly after Trost
It does seem like Armin knows something we don't. Reverse irony drama!?
Lolis > Everything
Sep 14, 2013 11:55 PM

Aug 2013
Gr33ncar said:
MikasaxEren said:
Gr33ncar said:
dankickyou said:
Gr33ncar said:

hmm...i guess i left out some key specific things...i ment he was somebodies bitch..more specifically Levi's bitch
and im full aware that he's not a coward etc...
and i was also trying to avoid any spoilers too

Well of course he follows Levi's commands, he is his commanding officer. Is Levi Irvin's "bitch" because he follows his commands? No, of course he isn't. They are being good soldiers, following the commands of their supieriors.
Sep 14, 2013 11:57 PM

Jul 2013
Madin312 said:
sim0n2170 said:

Judging from the manga, that body probably belongs to poor Mina Carolina. Had her face mauled off by the 'Kawaii' titan (more like kowaii after seeing Mina's faceless head, errrgh). Pretty nasty, so they censored it in the anime. Also note that Annie seemed to hand out with Mina quite a bit. She's probably upset at the loss of her friend.

If you wanna see it, look here:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7Hzc377HLFQ/TpFYu4gCziI/AAAAAAAACcw/SBb1NGhsLxM/180.png?imgmax=2000 (not bothered if BBCode atm)

Gets you thinking about her deception (and sanity).
HalfMetalPriestSep 15, 2013 12:00 AM
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Sep 14, 2013 11:59 PM

Aug 2013
Anyway, due to surfing the internet, I think I now know.

Can someone just confirm this with a yes or no in a spoiler.

It didn't bother me much, since I wouldn't have taken much surprise anyway. In fact, I think it's better knowing this before.

The last part from the first line somewhat surprised me, though.
Lolis > Everything
Sep 15, 2013 12:00 AM
Jul 2013
HalfMetalJacket said:

What are people talking about with smugglers stronger than Levi? Didn't see any of that this episode. Only the whole smuggling thing itself.

Good episode. 3/5 at least. 4/5 at best. Next episode is probably flash backy though. That's ok, since the last one will be a blast.

I was looking for that too and couldn't find it either. Where did that come from?

I want to see more Levi kicking ass. The author is such a bully to have him injured before the main battle.
Sep 15, 2013 12:02 AM

Jul 2013
Diranko said:

It didn't bother me much, since I wouldn't have taken much surprise anyway. In fact, I think it's better knowing this before.

Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Sep 15, 2013 12:03 AM

Aug 2013
yuquall said:
HalfMetalJacket said:

I was looking for that too and couldn't find it either. Where did that come from?

I want to see more Levi kicking ass. The author is such a bully to have him injured before the main battle.
That must have been real tense in the Manga.

Like he was about to die or something.

This is pure speculation, not a spoiler, but just in case.

HalfMetalJacket said:
Diranko said:

Not entirely. I wanted to know, anyway. I don't know about the wall, I just saw a picture online, and that's where I came up with that.

I've had worse spoilers and still enjoyed a series. Much worse. Like I said, I prefer knowing this before it happens. Now I can think of all the previous moments and pick out clues.

Additionally, I don't know for sure
DirankoSep 15, 2013 12:06 AM
Lolis > Everything
Sep 15, 2013 12:05 AM

Jul 2013
Diranko said:

I don't think Marco is dead.

0_0

You saw the corpse right? He's like fucking just half of himself. Literally. He is as dead as you can get.

His spirit lives on in Marlow now.
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Sep 15, 2013 12:07 AM

Aug 2013
HalfMetalJacket said:
Diranko said:

0_0

You saw the corpse right? He's like fucking just half of himself. Literally. He is as dead as you can get.

By theory, Eren should also be dead, but he's not.

I replied to you in my previous post.
Lolis > Everything
Sep 15, 2013 12:07 AM

Apr 2007
All I want is for Titan Eren x Titan Annie to get their shag on and thats it for me.
Sep 15, 2013 12:10 AM
Sep 2013
Diranko said:

Sep 15, 2013 12:13 AM
Sep 2013
CEMPUNK said:
All I want is for Titan Eren x Titan Annie to get their shag on and thats it for me.

This...

Aug 2013
Madin312 said:
Diranko said:

I refuse to believe!

Marco lives! I think I'll go read the Manga because one can only take so much. I'll still be watching the Anime. I don't want to just jump in, so I'll start from the beginning.

I didn't really spoil myself since
Lolis > Everything
Jul 2013
MikasaxEren said:

Well of course he follows Levi's commands, he is his commanding officer. Is Levi Irvin's "bitch" because he follows his commands? No, of course he isn't. They are being good soldiers, following the commands of their supieriors.

Levi's more like Erwin's dog, I reckon. =P
Levi trusts Erwin's decisions more than his own.

Leio said:
I think Armin's definition of 'good people' is very accurate. We may be useful or useless to people. And we see those useful people as good.

Yeah right? I like how Armin isn't as naive as he appeared to be.

It also kinda showed me that Annie in a way actually genuinely cared for her fellow trainees, especially Armin, Eren, Mina and might be some others (dunno about Mikasa though). She seems to mind what Armin would think of her therefore in spite of her suspicion she still followed him.

Poor Annie.
Sep 15, 2013 12:18 AM

Feb 2012
Madin312 said:
CEMPUNK said:

This...

THIS. And...

Have Sex of course. Damn. That would be fuckin' awesome.

ANYWAYS, PEOPLE.

Srsly. Annie x Armin MAKES A GOOD AND CUTE COUPLE. Huehuehuehue.

Eren x Annie TOO. They're Adorable.

Anybody Agrees With Me?
Sep 15, 2013 12:19 AM

Jul 2013
Diranko said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
Diranko said:

0_0

By theory, Eren should also be dead, but he's not.

I replied to you in my previous post.

Actually, Eren was just in the Santa Titan's stomach. He was still living and breathing, but would've boiled to death like the girl he saw inside. Then he became a titan, and the rest is history.

Marco on the other hand, is a corpse. He's as dead as you can get. Eren was missing two limbs, but was alive. Not dead.
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Sep 15, 2013 12:22 AM
Jul 2013
pizza_012 said:
Madin312 said:
CEMPUNK said:

This...

THIS. And...

Have Sex of course. Damn. That would be fuckin' awesome.

ANYWAYS, PEOPLE.

Srsly. Annie x Armin MAKES A GOOD AND CUTE COUPLE. Huehuehuehue.

Eren x Annie TOO. They're Adorable.

Anybody Agrees With Me?

I agree with Annie x Armin.

Eren and Mikasa are my least fav characters, they belong with each other. haha
Pages (21) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1654 by AlocalAnimeFan »»
May 19, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

1555 by flimmyjimmy »»
May 19, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

921 by _akshatts_ »»
May 12, 6:13 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

991 by kzen_sno »»
May 10, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioLink - Apr 20, 2013

851 by ozrodger46 »»
May 6, 7:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.