Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Oct 18, 2023 2:31 AM
Jun 2020
Their relationship, their kiss, their flying scene. Perfect.
Oct 30, 2023 12:08 PM
Jan 2023
Is there gonna be season 2?? Anyone is this show successful in iapn?
Nov 25, 2023 9:35 PM
Dec 2014
This was a mess of a watch lol
Nov 27, 2023 5:53 PM

May 2013
Hard to put into words how incredibly angry I am at how this show turned out. I liked the first couple episodes. Didn't love them, but I thought, it was fun, cute, the voice acting and dialogue were sweet and funny. I think it honestly went downhill when they fought the dragon and the intense drama started. The dragon curse not being further addressed or having any ramifications was definitely a sign for things to come.

The spirit laid out, in great detail, what a painful burden this spirit contract is. Euphy will stop being able to be happy or feel emotion. She will not be able to have a future with someone she loves. I so badly wanted her to not do it, but then I realized, the show doesn't even address that part; Anis is upset, not because Euphy is trying to turn herself into a Zombie who won't be able to love her back, but because of her own self worth as a princess?? What's more is that even when they decide to have a duel, it turns out Euphy had already completed the contract beforehand. Like, what was the point of the duel then? Furthermore, as others rightfully pointed out, what was the point of any of this stuff, when they were going to change the country and ignore traditions anyway?

And to the point where Euphy meets that Spirit character (who might I add came out of nowhere so that was awfully convenient too), there was no real progression between her and Anis. A little, yes. But now Euphy loves Anis so much that she's willing to sacrifice her life for her? Suddenly now she turns into a raging lesbian? Why couldn't we have them interact and get closer in like, a normal way? Didn't even need all this drama for that. I don't get it.

The anime presents Euphy doing this insane grand gesture out of nowhere and taking on this insane curse as a happy ending. No other avenues were explored. On top of all that, like a rotten cherry, they have to become sisters. Literally, they have sex and in the next scene the father goes on to say to Anis how she needs to support Euphy as her older sister from now on. Great.

Man I want to unwatch this show. I could look for better answers in the LN, but after checking out the first chapter a while ago, reading about Ilias "full bosom", from the perspective of ~5 year old Anis, I don't exactly feel hopeful. What a goddamn waste.

I wanted them to get together without any of the spirit contract curse stuff (and without Anis having to give up magicology obviously). This doesn't feel like a happy ending, and the fact that the Anime presents it as such feels miserable to me. The only comfort is that Anis says she'll try to figure out something about Euphys curse. Maybe this got more attention in the LN. Either way, the damage is done.

Good yuri is so difficult to find, damn it.

/rant
Dec 16, 2023 9:14 AM

May 2015
Was a nice show but clearly not incredible. The beginning and the end were pretty impacting but the rest didn't have anything really particular.
Dec 18, 2023 10:41 AM

Jan 2014
Wow it was so boring, trite and generic. I watched it 10 minutes ago and I've already forgotten 97% of the content. Waste of time and everything. It's been a long time since I've seen an anime that doesn't add anything at all, with clichéd dialogues written probably via GPT chat.

1/10
Jan 10, 2:23 PM
Dec 2022
final episode ...
Jan 13, 6:05 PM
Oct 2017
Terrible writing, squandered the potential after defeating her brother. False independent attitude until a bunch of old men saying she'll be a broodmare showed her to be weak af. Like a Royal can't have hobbies etc. GARBAGE.
Jan 14, 6:01 AM
Apr 2021
Ok this finally was AMAZING asf just straight up heartwarming shit happening in this episode I loved how Anis and Euphie were destined to be on opposite sides since the beginning of this show, we got the one who can’t use magic and the one who’s loved by magic lowkey felt that coming and I’m not surprised it did👍🏽 + Grantz is the realest one in that entire show💀

And yay finally we got to see some yuri after being in a drought since like the first episode haha, Anis and Euphie just look so adorable next to each other it’s really cute and I don’t even be caring about this type of shit, I just feel happy for them and now Anis plans on becoming immortal or developing something that reverses immortality so that Euphie doesn’t suffer so sweet of her to do that😊😊😊

I wish we got to see more of Miss Lumi her character model has got to be one of the best looking right after Tilty😩🔥

I’ll miss this the animation was top tier all around especially for this last episode, I’m hoping for a season 2 quickly bc I need more of Anis x Euphie shit I’ll miss this😭☹️😩😩😩
Jan 18, 3:44 AM

Apr 2014
i will say i did enjoy the series and it being Yuri was a huge pls for me (as Yuri series is my faves)

but i will say the last 3 episodes was really annoying to me

i hated how things just turned into Anis just being stupid... yeah....

there was so many options to fix the problem that was pretty much forced into the story not to mention Anis acting the way shit was made me even more annoyed

and then pretty much forcing Euphie to become a spirit in which now the 2 cant even live and die together anymore...

im not gonna lie it annoyed the hell out of me watching the last 3 eps and this is what we got.... i mean i loved that they finally kissed and such but the hell was with Anis all of a sudden acting like shes all embarrassed about it and such now??????

again i really do like the series but i just hated so much about the last few eps also doesnt help that felt like a series end (though idk if theres more to the story of not cause again that felt like an end to the series)

now if that was the end i wouldnt be to surpised as Yuri series always be rather short but if there is more even after this i would love to see it and get another anime season

so guess i'll have to look some things up to know if this was the true end or not cause in the end i just cant accept this being the end to the series as a whole cause it would be wy to annoying

edit: well now i know there's more to the story so im very much less annoyed and am hoping for a season 2 at some point

but there is still the manga and of course the LN so still got those but thank god this was the end to the series
DazeFireJan 18, 3:55 AM
"one step at a time"
Mar 6, 8:41 PM

Sep 2020
For those bitches who just sexualize yuri series

Hold euphy
Mar 25, 9:36 AM

Mar 2013
Why couldn't they get married she acts as queen role and anis gets a prince consort that comes from the opposing side (to appease) but has minimal powers and they use science to make a kid together without copulation. Or use science + magic to have a kid just together and throw out the whole man. This seems silly.

They're siblings now... Why was that needed

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 13, 11:07 AM

Jun 2014
A part of me is quite sad that Euphie will eventually lose her humanity, and live forever, and will see Anis die, but this was the choice that she made, in order to make Anis's dream come true, and who knows, maybe Anis could somehow live forever as well.

The ending was done beautifully, and they finally kissed on the lips. Hopefully, they'll get married eventually as well.

This was pretty good. Not perfect, but I enjoyed watching it quite a bit. I'll always enjoy seeing two women in love who deserve to be with one another. :)

May 17, 7:01 PM
Apr 2015
I liked this show, but my issue is that
, right? The exact thing both herself and Anis don't want?
I feel this should have been addressed or at least acknowledged, but instead
May 26, 2:47 PM

Dec 2009
This has always been the type of story i desperately want to see more of. I want to see 200 years in the future, after the world has been transformed into a prosperous magitech metropolis, and the 2 immortal spirits still ruling benevolently over it all like eternal goddesses loved by all.

A long journey of Anis figuring out how to become immortal as well so they can be together forever.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
May 30, 5:58 PM

Jul 2009
This was an absolute mess of a show.. damn it’s been a while since I watched something this bad.
May 31, 1:26 AM
Feb 2014
The anime Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei is over and it ended very well. This anime teaches a lot about strong determination to get something, things that must be sacrificed to get it and the people who are there to support us. This anime teaches us that to open a new era that is even better than the previous era requires really strong determination and really big sacrifices for those who want to change the previous era for a new better era from the old era that is no longer relevant to the new era that will come later.
This anime teaches us many very valuable things and I hope anime like this doesn't die in the anime industry and please remove the LGBT element because it is very disturbing.
Rudyanto13May 31, 1:32 AM
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2023

142 by Assassin2112 »»
Jun 2, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2023

98 by waldy713 »»
May 24, 4:52 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2023

103 by waldy713 »»
May 20, 9:37 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2023

167 by waldy713 »»
May 20, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2022

221 by waldy713 »»
May 20, 7:51 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.