[GAME] Animangathon 2017 [SIGNUPS Closed]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Jun 25, 2016 8:39 AM

Dec 2015
Format: Anime
Maximum Episodes: 150
Like Genres: anything but yaoi, action and comedy would be my favorites.
Extras: Prefer a good underrated anime that nobody really knows (ill get to the main, popular series eventually), also like old school anime, and wouldnt mind more then 1 rec.
Jun 26, 2016 10:08 AM

Mar 2014
meowsome said:

Maximum Episodes: 26
Type: Anything
Genres: [Likes] Pyschological, mystery, fantasy [Dislikes] Mecha
Extras: Anything goes!

When do we find out who got who?
Jun 26, 2016 2:38 PM

May 2014
Hope it's not too late out on vacation.

Banner: #1, #2 or #3
Username: DarthInvader
Shortened Username: DarthInvader

Maximum Episodes: (from 1 to -, or 15)
Type: (TV)
Genres: [Likes] Pyschological, mystery, Comedy, Ecchi [Dislikes] Shoujou, Yaoi, Romance, Shounen
Extras: Completed and atleast more than 7.5 on MAL

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭
"We don't lose our friends. We just learn who the real ones are"- Shoto Todoroki

Jun 26, 2016 3:29 PM

Nov 2011
lol @Arthur it will be funny if i get a recommendation from you for a third time :P

Jun 26, 2016 11:44 PM

Feb 2015
banner #3 please!!

fluffyopancakes said:
Type: anything
Like Genres: Sci-Fi, Psychological, Horror, Thriller, Mecha
Dislike Genres:SoL , Harem, Ecchi
Extras: can use PTW list
Jun 27, 2016 7:11 AM

Oct 2013
Uuh said:
lol @Arthur it will be funny if i get a recommendation from you for a third time :P

I thought it was funny too xD
<3
Jun 27, 2016 7:13 AM

Oct 2013
~closed~

You will recieve your target person within the next 24 hours :)
<3
Jun 30, 2016 7:49 AM

Feb 2010
Uuh said:

Haha, I honestly might run out of recs at that point. But won't happen at this round at least. :3

@JeanValjean17, sorry that my ride to the Tatami Galaxy is still so far from finished! It's not because I don't like the rec, on the contrary it's unique and interesting. It's just that because work, Uncharted 4, spending summer (what little time does Finland have it, have to enjoy it now :p) and booked weekends my animu wathching has been put to halt in general for a while. But I'll finish it eventually, hopefully soon! :>
Jun 30, 2016 8:01 PM

Aug 2015
Arthur said:
Uuh said:

Haha, I honestly might run out of recs at that point. But won't happen at this round at least. :3

@JeanValjean17, sorry that my ride to the Tatami Galaxy is still so far from finished! It's not because I don't like the rec, on the contrary it's unique and interesting. It's just that because work, Uncharted 4, spending summer (what little time does Finland have it, have to enjoy it now :p) and booked weekends my animu wathching has been put to halt in general for a while. But I'll finish it eventually, hopefully soon! :>

Don't worry man, on the contrary, I'm glad you like it. I'm in a similar situation, I haven't finished all my recs either but I will eventually too :p. Enjoy the summer!

I'd like to thank to @TheSinner for his manga recs. I enjoyed them all, thanks man! The art in Green Blood was magnificent, I didn't expect that I'd enjoy a cowboy story since I'm not into them too much, but this one was amazing.

Soon I'll start with my two anime recs before beginning the recs of round 3 :D
Jul 3, 2016 5:04 PM

Oct 2013
Dear recommender,
unfortunately I have already watched assclass and the sequel is on my list too. I did not want anything from my list. I hope you can recommend me a new one and be 100% sure I havent watched that one or planning to watch.

Kind regards
Gwen ^^

Okay, much better!
Thank you verymasu!
GwendollyJul 3, 2016 5:21 PM
<3
Jul 4, 2016 3:08 PM

Jan 2015
reccomender-san, arigatou gozaimasu! both recs seem promissing, can't wait to get started!

^^
Jul 9, 2016 11:43 AM

Aug 2007
Finally after a month I finished my first recomendation: Gurren Lagan. Since the beginning was really adictive with a lot of action. And thanks for the recomendation, I didn't waste my time with it.

Now, I'll begin my 2 new recomendations: a movie: Paprika and a tv series: Mawaru Penguindrum. Hope they're also interesting.
Jul 18, 2016 12:27 PM

Oct 2011
minimiau said:
Finally after a month I finished my first recomendation: Gurren Lagan. Since the beginning was really adictive with a lot of action. And thanks for the recomendation, I didn't waste my time with it.

Now, I'll begin my 2 new recomendations: a movie: Paprika and a tv series: Mawaru Penguindrum. Hope they're also interesting.
thank you for the recs mini ^^ i FINALLY finished them all lol. himouto was really weird and i wouldnt normally watch it. but it wasnt bad, just not my style. parasyte was REALLY good. im glad i finally got to watch that! gun frontier started out neat but super depressing.. but toward the end it got pretty good, i actually want a second season lol. i appreciate the recs!

and now with that being said, time to start my next rec. GTO!

Aug 2, 2016 5:36 PM

Oct 2013
Hey guys I hope you had fun in Animangathon ^^

I'd like to point something out, that anyone who fails to give us their rec before the end of the deadline will be removed from the game and will not recieve recs, sorry :/
But hey that doesn't mean you cant join the next Animangathon, just be careful and if you fear you wont make it to the deadline try giving us your rec asap ^^

Thank you everyone ^^

I'd like to inform you that there will be no round for August , so you guys can have more time to finish your rec if you havn't and if you have then READ MORE MANGA AND WATCH MORE ANIME AND BE READY FOR SEPTEMBER'S ANIMANGATHON
<3
Aug 3, 2016 11:32 AM

Apr 2013
Gwendolly said:
Hey guys I hope you had fun in Animangathon ^^

I'd like to point something out, that anyone who fails to give us their rec before the end of the deadline will be removed from the game and will not recieve recs, sorry :/
But hey that doesn't mean you cant join the next Animangathon, just be careful and if you fear you wont make it to the deadline try giving us your rec asap ^^

Thank you everyone ^^

I'd like to inform you that there will be no round for August , so you guys can have more time to finish your rec if you havn't and if you have then READ MORE MANGA AND WATCH MORE ANIME AND BE READY FOR SEPTEMBER'S ANIMANGATHON

How about a mini-session halfway through the month if we have enough people that finish? like a 12ep season, or a 12min/ep series, or mini-series a la "Plastic Neesan"?
Aug 3, 2016 3:02 PM

Dec 2015
Hey guys! Long time no see! I hope you're all doing well!!
Anyway, Im just gonna leave a few words about my latest recs here and go.
First, I'd like to thank my recer for going through all the trouble and giving me a rec for each of the stuff I was looking for! I asked for fantasy, so I was given Fate Zero, for blood Afro Samurai and something hilarious and got Senyu. Thank you soo much!! :D
The main reason I couldn't rate them any higher, was because most kinda left things 'in the middle' and due to being very busy, I can't watch the rest anytime soon! (I can, but won't be able to enjoy them..)
Also, a funny thing specifically about Fate Zero.. When I first saw the name, I was like 'Oh cr@p!' because of my previous Fate/Stay Night experience.. Then, decided to give it a try and had to endure 40 mins!! of non-stop jabbering about stuff I couldn't even understand! I just wanted to die... :/ It must be the most boring 1st episode I have ever watched! :P Thankfully, from episode 2 and onwards it became WAY better (and shorter) and I admit, I really enjoyed it!! :) So, thanks again!! :D
Aug 3, 2016 3:22 PM

Aug 2007
I am glad that the activity has a break. I mean, of the 2 animes that I got, I have only see Paprika and yesterday (finally) I began Mawaru Pinguindrum (those pinguins are wierds, also the situations with the girl that resurected the sister).

Talking about Paprika, I still questioning me why I didn't watch the movie before. Was a good movie, very interesting. Is really courious to see over weight characters in anime and I still remembered when the characters where discussing something in a restaurant and the fat guy, eating and eating and eating... Wierd things can happen in dreams.
Aug 3, 2016 4:12 PM

Jan 2013
I finally finished all my recs! Thanks @minimiau ^_^ you recced me two but it became three as I just couldn't stop myself from watching the second season of Emma! They were both great recs, especially Emma which I would recommend to anybody looking to enjoy a proper, Non-harem, romance anime.
Sometimes the smallest softest voice carries the grand biggest solutions
Aug 3, 2016 4:19 PM

Feb 2014
@ODJ ,if you got time for more then finish your manga recs
Aug 3, 2016 4:21 PM

Apr 2013
KOtA said:
Manga is for people that know how to read... NEEEEEERD
Aug 4, 2016 12:22 AM

Feb 2014
ODJ said:
KOtA said:
Manga is for people that know how to read... NEEEEEERD

OMG ... like soo roooooooooooood
Aug 5, 2016 1:20 AM

Oct 2011
darkabolisher said:
Hey guys! Long time no see! I hope you're all doing well!!
Anyway, Im just gonna leave a few words about my latest recs here and go.
First, I'd like to thank my recer for going through all the trouble and giving me a rec for each of the stuff I was looking for! I asked for fantasy, so I was given Fate Zero, for blood Afro Samurai and something hilarious and got Senyu. Thank you soo much!! :D
The main reason I couldn't rate them any higher, was because most kinda left things 'in the middle' and due to being very busy, I can't watch the rest anytime soon! (I can, but won't be able to enjoy them..)
Also, a funny thing specifically about Fate Zero.. When I first saw the name, I was like 'Oh cr@p!' because of my previous Fate/Stay Night experience.. Then, decided to give it a try and had to endure 40 mins!! of non-stop jabbering about stuff I couldn't even understand! I just wanted to die... :/ It must be the most boring 1st episode I have ever watched! :P Thankfully, from episode 2 and onwards it became WAY better (and shorter) and I admit, I really enjoyed it!! :) So, thanks again!! :D
youre welcome haha. fate/zero 2 is much better imo though

Aug 5, 2016 1:22 AM

Oct 2011
finished GTO today. amazing anime, i really loved it! its like golden boy (which was hilarious) but longer. thanks ZT you the man

Aug 5, 2016 8:55 PM

Apr 2013
@fluffyopancakes

Thanks for the Samurai Champloo rec. I remember seeing some episodes a while back when it was airing on Adult Swim, but ever got around to catching the whole thing. just getting back into it slowly, but I know I'll really enjoy it
Aug 25, 2016 11:25 AM

Feb 2014
◈ ◊ Sign Up Open ◈ ◊

Before signing up
1. Make sure you updated your list with all the anime/manga you watched/read
2. Repost your preferences and update them if you feel like it
3. If you're signing up for the first time check the first page
Aug 25, 2016 11:35 AM

Apr 2013
Format: Animu
Max eps: 26
Type: Anything goes
Digs: Comedy, Romance, Action, Sci-Fi
Dislikes: Drama, Horror, Shounen Ai, Yaoi, Major Feels
Other stuff: random words that make a sentence! - I really like stories where there is romantic resolution. I can have a hard time with overly feely shows (where I cry manly tears of manliness for a week straight afterwards)

recommend https://myanimelist.net/anime/29786/Shimoneta_to_Iu_Gainen_ga_Sonzai_Shinai_Taikutsu_na_Sekai *hinthint :3
ODJAug 25, 2016 4:23 PM
Aug 25, 2016 11:39 AM

Jun 2010
Format: Animu
Max eps: 26
Type: Anything goes
Digs: Mystery, Romance, Slice of Life, Shonen, Shoujo, Drama
Dislikes: Ecchi
Other stuff: Tuturuuuuu
Aug 25, 2016 11:51 AM

Aug 2015
Max Eps: 26
Type: TV
Dislikes: Drama, Yaoi, Shonen
Other Stuff: I love good Characters.
Aug 25, 2016 12:09 PM
Jun 2015
Type: Any
Dislikes: Harem, Romance
Aug 25, 2016 1:24 PM

Apr 2015
Max eps: ~50
Type: TV, Movie
Like: Thriller, Sadness(Feels), Mystery, Horror
Dislikes: Ecchi, Harem, Shounen Ai
Other stuff: Just something that feels serious like Monster, Shiki, Another and Perfect Blue.
Aug 25, 2016 1:31 PM

Aug 2012
ZTHero said:
Maximum Episodes: Nothing more than 300.
Dislikes: Hentai, Yaoi, Yuri
Extras: Romance and Comedy are my favorite genres combined. Also a plus if there is a little action/adventure to help the mood/story line. Don't mind Ecchi.
Aug 25, 2016 2:34 PM

Oct 2011
talonbone said:
talonbone said:

Aug 25, 2016 4:06 PM

Jul 2014
Hey, this looks really fun.

Format: Anime.
Max eps: 50~
Type: Everything.
Likes: Psychological, Josei/Seinen, Shounen, Action, almost everything.
Dislikes: Ecchi, Harem, stupid main characters, pointless pantyshots but if it's good then I don't really mind (like Space Dandy).
Other stuff: I would like something with a proper ending, not those cliffhangers with no second seasons anime. I also don't mind if the animation is weird and please, preferably something that's not on my PTW (゚∀゚ )
korogoroAug 31, 2016 11:05 AM

Aug 25, 2016 6:24 PM

Jul 2009
I'm a bit confused with the fact that I recieved an email for this, but it says that the deadlines run until June?
If someone could clarify that for me. I haven't been following my groups for a big while now.

Either way, people are still posting so here's mine, I don't watch anime (like what? Am I right?) but I read manga, so there's that:

Format: Manga
Maximum Volumes/Chapters: I'd rather if it was below 100, I can accept it till 150 chapters if it's really good though.
Type: Manga
Genres:
Dislikes: Nothing really. I guess you can say hentai, yaoi and yuri, I suppose. I guess it's really hard for me to enjoy mechas... but I love FLCL and Gurren Lagan, so there's that.
Extras: Completed please. As time goes by I dislike more and more reading ongoing manga.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2016 6:53 PM

Feb 2014
CrashRHCP said:
I'm a bit confused with the fact that I recieved an email for this, but it says that the deadlines run until June?
If someone could clarify that for me. I haven't been following my groups for a big while now.

apparently we forget to remove that :3
Aug 25, 2016 11:21 PM

Oct 2009
Shanashan SIGNing UP! ;3
♡ Format: Anime
♡ Link to my list: ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪
☆ Maximum Episodes: Preferably 26 eps. [or above is acceptable if you think I would like it]
☆ Type: Movie or TV only.
☆ Genres: Anything goes, except the tags below. [Hint: I'm bias towards Slice-Of-Life ;P]
✗ Please NO: Harem, Ecchi, Hentai, Yaoi, Yuri, Shoujo Ai, Shounen Ai
☆ Extras: Eng Sub; Help me to fill in the blank in this challenge if you want to (Link).
Aug 26, 2016 2:20 AM
Jul 2015
Max Eps: 100
Type: TV / Movie
Dislikes: There is no, I look everything :D
Other Stuff: I prefer a good slice of life Anime with romance in it :D
Aug 26, 2016 7:28 AM

Oct 2015
Maximum Episodes: 24-26
Type: any
Genres:
likes - horror, action, mystery, slice of life
Hates - ecchi, hentai, stupid mc, I had enough with harems for the moment
Extras: Subs yes, licensed yes, completed yes
Aug 26, 2016 2:07 PM

Oct 2015
Dislikes: Harems, SoL, Ecchi
Extras: Feel free to pick something from my PTW list, minimal romance please
Aug 26, 2016 3:30 PM

Jul 2009
I guess I'll be alone in the manga corner TT____TT
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2016 6:23 PM

Aug 2007
I am watching too much animes and I have too little time to watch them all, but, who cares... I want another

Maximum Episodes: 50 (it doesnt care if its 51... 52... or less)
Type: TV, movie or OVA
Genres:
(Likes) Shojo (romance) Shonen (adventure and fantasy. Also its alowed mystary and horror. but prefer the first 2)
(Dislikes) Hentai, yaoi, yuri.
Extras: I can tolerate anime with ecchi, but don't abuse, don't recomend HOTD or Monster Musume (because they're are on my list) or similar only because you see them on my list.
Aug 26, 2016 7:43 PM

Oct 2013
CrashRHCP said:

If the worst comes to the worst, we'll find you something/someone^^ You wont leave empty handed! ;)
<3
Aug 26, 2016 7:56 PM

Oct 2011
CrashRHCP said:
huehuehue manga isnt too popular here, surprisingly. itll be funny if only 2 of you sign up for the manga. then it wont be much of a secret who gave you a rec xD

Aug 26, 2016 8:17 PM

Feb 2014
talonbone said:
CrashRHCP said:
huehuehue manga isnt too popular here, surprisingly. itll be funny if only 2 of you sign up for the manga. then it wont be much of a secret who gave you a rec xD

thank you for your unwanted input talon ^^
Aug 27, 2016 12:59 AM

Jul 2009
Gwendolly said:
CrashRHCP said:

If the worst comes to the worst, we'll find you something/someone^^ You wont leave empty handed! ;)

Thank you ^_^

I saw that generally at least four or five people join in the manga side, which was why I joined. I really don't mind if there would be only one more, tbh.
I find more fun in looking up manga for said person and have personal recc than just have a mystery recc and finding out who gave me.
Aug 27, 2016 8:38 AM

Apr 2016
Ah ha I caught it this time rofl.
Maximum Episodes: Not too important, hit me with whatever.
Type: Movie or TV
The Awesome: Fantasy, Psychological, Comedy, but close to anything really.
The Drags: Shounen Ai or Yaoi, and Harem(but if it makes for some really funny scenes, it could be accepted). -- no mecha please.
Extras: Subs.. and if it's hard to find me something new don't be afraid to push me into something on my PTW.
"I reserve my right to feel uncomfortable, reserve my right to be afraid,
I make mistakes and I am humbled every step of the way,
I want to be a better person, I wanna know the master plan,
Cast your stones, cast your judgment. You don't make me who I am."
Aug 27, 2016 11:57 AM

Jan 2016
This might be my last one as I'll be starting my final year at uni this September, I'm afraid I'll have to focus on that, I was gonna just do an anime rec this month and I still don't know anything about manga recs but I don't want to leave anyone alone in the manga corner ^u^
Also you can write me as Alx or Luuhser I'm still not sure which I prefer and it might change, ok I think I'm rambling too much now, this was not the point of this post!

Format: Anime or Manga
Max eps: Something that's finished
Type: Anything
Likes: Psychological, Sci-Fi, Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Supernatural, Romance (Anything or everything ^^)
Dislikes: I haven't really watched or read much so nothing to say here.
Other stuff: Anything that you think should definitely be a must watch or read, and possible something not on my PTW as I'd like it to be something I've never heard of before.
Aug 27, 2016 3:30 PM

Aug 2015
minimiau said:

I know I'm a bit late, but I'm glad that you liked it ^^

DanteQC said:
Likes: Action, Mystery, Seinen, Psychological, Adventure... All those similar to that.
Dislikes: Ecchi, Harem, Yaoi, Shoujo, Yuri... All those similar to that.
Extras: Can be Dub or Sub, licensed or not, etc. If possible, year of release must be 2000+, but I can live with less if you think it's really worth it. Lastly, you can chose an anime from my PTW, but I'd prefer not so I can discover, hopefully, an anime I've never heard of.
Aug 28, 2016 11:14 PM

Feb 2014
aww , good luck @Luuhser
Aug 29, 2016 12:00 AM

Jan 2013
Type: anything
Like Genres: Anything
Dislike Genres: Test me
Extras: Anything goes, PTW list preferred

Choose your favourite show on my ptw, unless there is something better that is not there, ta ^_^
Sometimes the smallest softest voice carries the grand biggest solutions
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

» What Are You Listening to? + All About the Music! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Corsair857 - Jun 2, 2011

3583 by Elanin »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:31 AM

Sticky: » Hi!I am... :) ~ Introductions ~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Mar 12, 2011

5705 by tamilanime »»
Jun 19, 2022 4:05 AM

Sticky: » Administrators' lounge [closed for members] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Aug 22, 2011

361 by Lotus97 »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:02 PM

» [GAME] You're Banned! v. 7.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uuh - Dec 12, 2015

8529 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 4:21 AM

» [GAME] First Thing That Pops Up In Your Mind V. 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arianna - Mar 20, 2016

3543 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.