Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Jun 4, 2010 10:14 AM

May 2010
I don't say it often, but oh shit. This was soo bad, really, I should've stopped watching@ episode 11. Yuka, I have never liked her, damn, what a bitch. I won't ever come back this anime, terrible.

4/10.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2010 1:06 AM
Oct 2008
wait ... what Yuka created the world they lived in and kakerus sister killed herself and dragged the fragment into ... f@ck this ... what a stupid ending kukuri and shiori arent back ... the only + is yukiko and takahisa came bak ... would've been better if Yuka would've really died ... oh well
Jul 20, 2010 5:35 AM

Mar 2010
I was expecting an awesome last boss fight myself..but I already know it would be ruined thanks to another one of Yuka's useless fanservice... -sigh-
For the love god she's ugly as fuck... >_>
(Though I wouldn't mind a sexy Misuzu fanservice once in awhile *w*)
Thank god there was Misuzu and Misao to save the boss battle...even just a little...

I give this show a 3/10
For not being true to the VN
For being so confusing
For making the the horror that is Yuka
and 3 points for making me really interested in the anime...

Lovebar made by Rarutos-sama from ARM
Aug 29, 2010 10:50 AM

Jul 2010
The anime was very good.
My fav. character:

Oct 30, 2010 6:19 PM

Jul 2009
Not gunna lie, that was a pretty awful ending right there. They should have stopped with the psycho nonsense at th e half way point. they shouldn't have attempted to confuse me by making Misuzu a slut and then throwing in an alternative ending. that was completely pointless.

The anime was good, then 6 episodes were gone and it became stupid.

but i'll give it a 7/10.
If you can't beat 'em, try again.

Nov 15, 2010 5:10 AM

Mar 2010
I think the production wanted the viewers to think Misuzu is a slut while Yuka is the super good and lovely character...

....they failed miserably though since I thought the other way around..

Lovebar made by Rarutos-sama from ARM
Nov 22, 2010 4:38 PM
Aug 2010
Men, I really came to hate this anime for the simple fact that the miserable vision made my head go round and round for billion times. And because Yuka ended up with Kakeru when she was completely obsessed with the guy, and Misuzu really loved him.

But whatever, I'll always remember Misuzu like the real good and lovely girl, and Yuka as the insane and fucking obsessed character of this whole messed up plot.
Nov 26, 2010 6:18 AM

Aug 2008
Deja vu at the ending with this panties-part, could it be Kakeru's world?
I'm confused, Yukiko lost her fragment and was killed in Red Night so why she exist in this world, is she an illusion?
and why the time was like back? in 11 episode they were killed by Liselotte at he end and here they all were alive.

there is still black moon...
Mar 17, 2011 3:01 PM
Mar 2011
I didn't think that the anime was too bad until I got to ep. 12. Then i got confused, it was like WTF. They should have just kept ep. 11 as then ending ep 12 was just to confusing. I mean i understand that ep 11 was just a vision but I am still lost on the other crap.
Apr 4, 2011 2:09 PM

Apr 2010
Finally it's over so I can no longer have to watch this crap again
Apr 9, 2011 8:32 AM

Oct 2008
What a cheesy ending. I'm disappointed. >_>
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
May 6, 2011 10:04 PM

Oct 2010
boring and cliche.
Signature Removed
Jun 9, 2011 1:12 AM
May 2011
what the this ending is sucks
it's better that everyone just die --"
Jul 14, 2011 2:09 AM

Jan 2008
the first time I watched then ending I was like: "wtf?!" But just skimmed it and now I get it, but it's still crap. So much random things and basically ass pulls.

6/10 for the effort and the beginning.
Jul 27, 2011 3:48 PM

Jan 2011
The anime ended that way, allowing for a possible sequel. But after all the criticism this series gotten definitely will not get one.
Sep 18, 2011 5:55 PM

Aug 2011
kittygoesmad said:
Deja vu at the ending with this panties-part, could it be Kakeru's world?
I'm confused, Yukiko lost her fragment and was killed in Red Night so why she exist in this world, is she an illusion?

7 worlds, 7 Yukikos
Just the one with the fragment was killed.
I'm curios about who's that world and why isn't there 2 Kakerus or 2 Yukas and 2 Misuzus
And where's Kukuri and Shiori? :(
And the last line "See you in the red night again someday" was :o
I want an 11eyes season 2 :((((((( but many ppl don't like it and they will not do another one :/
Oct 20, 2011 10:17 PM
Oct 2011
The text is funny in the end: “akarat on jon holnap?”
Actually it is supposed to be in Hungarian. Unfortunately, it is a totally wrong translation.
The appropriate translation is: “El fogsz jönni holnap?” (El fogsz jonni holnap?) Which means: “Will you come tomorrow?“
(By the way, “akarat” can mean “will”, but it is a noun and not a verb!)
Dec 8, 2011 2:46 PM

Dec 2009
That was terrible, I can't believe I lost my time watching this.
Dec 18, 2011 11:30 PM

Nov 2010
...OK just finished watching the series. I think it was pretty enjoyable considering the main plot leading its supernatural dark theme except that screwing up at the end. I mean... there attempt to make it like 2 parallel worlds to be messed up and the main heroines trying to make there way out was not that bad... (kinda Chaos;Head if you ask me) and the series offered nice cliffhangers during the 12 eps (I mean, 11 eps since ep 11 doesn't count XD).

Anyways, it kinda gives this FMA atmosphere since they started at its peak and went downhills in there halfways straying from its original storyline and all that fanservices just creeped me the f**k out. Anyways, as for character developments where ok... just wanted to see more Kusakabe tsundere scenes with no ecchi/romance (weird, ain' I? ^_^;)

Em... just a quick question... Does anyone know where I can download the VN translated? There's a partial English Patch AFAIK, but ain't sure if it's complete now.
Jan 19, 2012 6:18 PM

Dec 2009
Hmm... One blogger perfectly descibed it as "aggressively mediocre." Two things should have been left out, IMO: Yuka's stalker-like decent into insanity, & making it as if Kakeru's & Misuzu's hook-up never happened. "Premonition" my pahtootie...that was seriously lame.
Jul 7, 2012 5:26 AM
Apr 2012
The ending was not as bad as i thought it was going to be, im happy my fave character yukiko and the fire guy were revived but i hate when they make main characters forget about what they went through with each other it just makes me feel like its a (jokeing that never happened ending) just like episode 11 was but at least misuzu remembers i guess. As for yuka i never really hated her like most people do at least not till the last few episodes when she started going insane but can you blame her? if that were me id go nuts also but at least she recovered and went back to normal at the end.

There were afew things i did not understand that left me questioning like why did shiori and kukuri not get revived also? did they keep their powers in this new timeline/world? and whats stopping it from happening agian sine the blackmoon is still there? also dont understand how the different worlds work and the whole thing with kururi killing herself and her brother.

Overall i liked this series it had some great action scenes, good animation, and personaly i liked all the characters even yuka but the plot and ending could have been better so i gave this a 7.5/10
Aug 19, 2012 10:06 AM

May 2012
Great ending IMO a good and happy ending it was quite nice to see those who died back in that piece full world!

Damn this was a great Anime enjoyed it allot! Now up to the OVA!
Nov 23, 2012 10:27 AM
Nov 2012
they had to do a what if episode cause everyone literaly died how do all the main characters die
Mar 30, 2013 8:06 AM
Aug 2012
this was prtty crzy series i didnt like the way yuka became a psycho tho oh well it seems all anime storys and fights come from misunderstandings. the way it ended was ok but why seal her away when he cld have used time/space altering power to destroy here very existence in fact tht crystal shld be so op no one cld beat it. think of how op doctor manhattan is thats the power that crystal had much more op than even superman cld be
Jul 16, 2013 12:12 PM

Jul 2013
I got a question that bothered me with the ending. Takahisa (the flame throwing guy) was kicked away from his family because they were afraid of his power. On the other hand they got these powers by having the fragments and in the end we see him in the universe where he doesn't have a fragment. So that means Saiko never adopted him yet we still see him in the school with the same personality which should be totally different considering what an also totally different life he would have, and Saiko treating him the same way so he can't be a random student.
Jul 25, 2013 12:48 PM

May 2013
I just can't believed I watched this. Yuka is the WORST and she gets the better part. The plot is not fun at all.
Aug 5, 2013 3:32 PM

Oct 2010
The ending sucked but the manga one is pure awesome. I'm guessing it went along Misuzu's route from visual novel. Those who didn't like one should check the manga. ^^
Dec 30, 2013 7:04 AM

Jun 2011
Terrible series. It had potential at the start but the series just didnt do it right. Music's were great though
Jan 8, 2014 10:49 PM
Dec 2013
What the hell was that ending. It seems the writers did not know how to end it so they blamed it on alternative dimension stuff. I don't like it how everyone is alive at the end either kinda spoiled it as well as everything else 5/10.
Jan 21, 2014 9:12 PM

May 2008
I deny anything that happens after ep 11~
Works for me :) CHEERIOO!!
Jan 23, 2014 9:16 PM

Jul 2010
Fuck.This.Ending. I'll pretend this anime ends at episode 11.

So basically, Misuzu and Kakeru did it and died a happy life together while Yuka will continue loving the eye of aeon. Suck that Yuka, forever alone!

Yup that's how it is. Misuzu x Kakeru ftw.
Feb 11, 2014 12:24 AM

Dec 2012
Ah, nah, nope. Forgot this is anime, the best girl never wins. The final battle was ok and I was sitting on a 7/10 for this series until the post-ED scene with everyone happily ever after in a contrived alternative world. This is probably one of my main gripes about anime in general - characters that are killed off tend to get revived just to make the emotionally unstable viewers from having mental breakdowns.

Yandere Yuka never really goes away, she just gets what she wants and settles down. Misuzu should make up some ridiculous reason to have sex with Kakeru anyway like "we saved the world but in order to stop your eye from eating you alive, we must have sex!"

Overall the story and characters were mostly generic with some shock value thrown in to look edgy. Again didn't like the 'happy for no reason' ending. A shame Misuzu lost but I won't base my score on shipping, that's just gay. Regardless of how bad it got, it still managed to keep me interested from start to finish and I liked it regardless of flaws. 6/10
Mar 13, 2014 9:24 AM

Mar 2014
Murbella said:
I generally liked it, but i do like happy endings. I'd assume that everyone who survived at the end (yuka, kakuru, mizano) are the characters from yuka's world and everyone else is from the world they went to, which is why they don't remember the alive group.

The see in to the future episode was an interesting concept, but i think they spent too much time on it. The biggest problem in the future vision episode is that the sole reason that would be meaningful is if it helped him pick out a mistake he made that he could fix to instead win. Instead, the black knights acted different and kakuru tried to kill himself, but then changed his mind later in a useless action that was done solely to get the love interest captured. The see in to the future episode taught kakuru nothing really and did not cause him to act any differently in the end. It would be one thing if he actually died to save the world, but he didn't.

Isn't yuka still kind of crazy? she still put a razor in mizano's tea and did all of that other stuff. Kakero might not care where she is concerned, but mizano probably wouldn't want to be all friendly after she was so firmly rejected in favor of the murderously jeaous childhood friend. He never did clearly say he loved her either, even though everyone knows it except yuka and him, which means that mizano might end up "accidentally" falling off the roof of the school, on top of a butcher knife.

I would have preferred if they kept ep11, but kakuru ended up killing himself to seal the witch and save yuka. Then they can end it the same way with the non alive people (including kakuru now) not knowing the alive people and the alive yuka having to start over with the kakuru who does't know her in a semi healthy relationship.

Very true...but I still didn't expect nor liked this episode in general.
Apr 26, 2014 9:10 PM

Feb 2008
There's so many massive plot holes in this series its not even worth ranting about them. This was a terrible series.
Jun 26, 2014 11:01 AM
Jun 2013
What the hell is going on in episode 12?! There is no connection whatsoever with episode 11, is 12 like an alternative or something?! I am 8 minutes into epsiode 12 and I have no freaking idea what is going on, kakeru just got his eye taken out in the end of episode 11 why did episode 12 start with the witch's awakening AGAIN, but this time the events are different? Someone please explain!
Jul 3, 2014 11:05 PM
Jun 2014
Otaku365 said:
What the hell is going on in episode 12?! There is no connection whatsoever with episode 11, is 12 like an alternative or something?! I am 8 minutes into epsiode 12 and I have no freaking idea what is going on, kakeru just got his eye taken out in the end of episode 11 why did episode 12 start with the witch's awakening AGAIN, but this time the events are different? Someone please explain!

I can explain that. Episode 11 was all a long ass vision from the main character's eye power. So it actually never happened.

On a sidenot can someone explain the different world they were in? Was it just an illusion world that Yuka created? How the hell are the flame guy and glasses girl back alive in the world? They pretty much lost me after episode 10
Jul 24, 2014 10:33 PM

May 2014
Terrible ending, hope it doesn't get a sequel after what the creators pulled from this piece of shit show lmao. Glad that nobody really died tbh but it's just so retarded how everything was laid out :(
Aug 27, 2014 10:44 PM

Apr 2009
And they live happily ever after. :)

4/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2015 12:54 PM

Aug 2014
It was a pretty interesting story. I like the OP and the ED. Definitely are very good! ;)
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Mar 10, 2015 3:07 PM

Oct 2014
Welp, this ending was shit
Jul 15, 2015 8:14 AM

Jul 2015
In episode 11, there was this whole big event, ending with Kakeru dying. Then in episode 12, everything "restarted" and Lisolette was just unsealed. Sure, it could have been the power of Kakeru's eye, but it just feels wrong.

Also, I think the graphic quality for the ending wasn't as good, in my perspective.

Lastly, the ending was horrible. I would have gone for something more extravagant, but it literally ended with Kakeru going next to Lioselette and he used magic to make her stuck between a gap in dimensions. It sounds amazing, but it literally is him holding up a glowing green fragment and her getting sucked into it along with Avaritia who was holding her to make sure he doesn't escape.

~This is just for the overall series~
There are massive plot holes that can confuse watchers.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ OtakuRose4Life

Sep 21, 2015 11:02 AM

Jun 2013
Well it started out good but got boring along the way and pathetic towards the end. The characters were okay except for that psycho Yuka who somehow becomes normal in episode 12. Even the ending sucks I mean what kind of ritual requires you to have sex to open the red night? Not that I am complaining but it just sounds so dumb. Overall 6/10
Feb 9, 2016 8:10 AM
Jan 2010
The last 2 episodes were the best.
10/10

The fight against Liselotte was very exciting.
She was incredibly powerful.
Feb 14, 2016 3:33 AM

Aug 2011
In all honesty, this episode wasn't bad actually. Yeah episode 11 was a better episode but that was just one ending route. Not the true ending this was. What I want to know is who's world are they in? The moon is still black so it ain't really the end. Also, that witch is still alive and i'm sure that with enough time, she'll find a way back. Plue, she's immortal and never age soshe has all the time in the world.
Apr 28, 2016 12:45 AM

Mar 2014
"End of Nightmare." = Good ending ~ .
I had fun !! at least on the OSTs and last fights ~ . OP was good .
Great Episode ~ .. for them .. the characters .

As dreadful as I sound , It is logical . It holds enough potential to ascertain the above-average kind of show however it went ridiculously downhill .
In other words , It MESSED UP . I don't want to be a critic viewer but its true .
I felt like they risk a lot or overstep into conjunction and then failed horribly .
Altogether , It wasn't a good adaptation though it is still good enough to be one .
AnimeLaver01Apr 28, 2016 1:07 AM
May 22, 2016 3:51 AM

Nov 2014
FatalGaze said:
Well it started out good but got boring along the way and pathetic towards the end. The characters were okay except for that psycho Yuka who somehow becomes normal in episode 12. Even the ending sucks I mean what kind of ritual requires you to have sex to open the red night? Not that I am complaining but it just sounds so dumb. Overall 6/10
yeah.... So much change with Yuka and not to mention, dat ritual lol.... this anime isnt really one of the good shows i have watched lol
Nov 14, 2016 10:29 AM

Feb 2014
I have to give this show my incredible 1/10 =D
Oct 2, 2017 10:58 AM

Mar 2010
Rushed... confusing and lame ending...

I somewhat liked it had some good momente but far from impressive.. 6/10
Oct 12, 2017 8:25 AM

Nov 2016
This was pretty bad. Not the worst thing I've ever seen though. 4/10
Jan 21, 2018 5:08 AM
Jun 2017
I wonder if it was just a vision or the Eye of Aeolon(I hope I'm spelling it right) has the power to time travel to a point in time/alternate dimension where shit didn't happen?
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Dec 8, 2009

197 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 24, 2009

148 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:30 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Nov 17, 2009

182 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:17 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

110 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:38 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 3, 2009

109 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.