Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Apr 10, 2011 4:40 PM

Aug 2008
No one thought Alto would actually choose either Ranka or Sheryl did you? How often does a love triangle in an anime actually conclude with an actual choice being made between the two girls?

Solid series though, I'll give a 8/10, didn't really care for Ranka though, didn't see what made her appealing....
Apr 10, 2011 7:32 PM
Feb 2011
gswelcome said:
No one thought Alto would actually choose either Ranka or Sheryl did you? How often does a love triangle in an anime actually conclude with an actual choice being made between the two girls?

The director wanted to concluded the triangle, but the scriptwriter convinced him to give the resolution in the two retelling movies that came out after.

Triangle resolution spoiler:

LoveDriftsAwayApr 10, 2011 7:38 PM
Apr 10, 2011 9:12 PM

Jun 2009
LoveDriftsAway said:
gswelcome said:

The director wanted to concluded the triangle, but the scriptwriter convinced him to give the resolution in the two retelling movies that came out after.

Makes me want to check out the movies...
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 10, 2011 9:44 PM
Feb 2011
insan3soldiern said:

I recommend them! They are a Do You Remember Love-esque retelling. The False Diva's available. The Wings of Goodbye premiered in the theaters on February. Shôji Kawamori co wrote the scripts of both. So he was more involved this time.

To those fans who didn't care (or severely disliked) Ranka Lee. She's far, far more mature in the movies. They dress her in nice clothes, looks older and has a decent B-cup. Probably to take her more seriously as love rival of Sheryl Nome.
LoveDriftsAwayApr 10, 2011 10:17 PM
Apr 10, 2011 10:58 PM

Jun 2009
LoveDriftsAway said:
insan3soldiern said:

I recommend them! They are a Do You Remember Love-esque retelling. The False Diva's available. The Wings of Goodbye premiered in the theaters on February. Shôji Kawamori co wrote the scripts of both. So he was more involved this time.

To those fans who didn't care (or severely disliked) Ranka Lee. She's far, far more mature in the movies. They dress her in nice clothes, looks older and has a decent B-cup. Probably to take her more seriously as love rival of Sheryl Nome.

I'm usually able to tolerate any type of character, I mean Shinji Ikari is one of my favorite characters..But Ranka for some reason grated on me. So, if she is changed, then I am even more interested in the movies.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 11, 2011 1:34 AM
Feb 2011
insan3soldiern said:
I'm usually able to tolerate any type of character, I mean Shinji Ikari is one of my favorite characters..But Ranka for some reason grated on me. So, if she is changed, then I am even more interested in the movies.

Movies gloss over the flaws overall (Sheryl starts acting as we know her by the end of the series most of the times, for one). Some characters are changed...

Ranka is consistently likable too. I didn't mind her much in the TV series. But she wasn't memorable? IN the movies, she displays the independence she did circa episodes 12-15 without losing her edge into clingy-ness. It upgrades her self-awareness and heroics too. She is treated far more like a teenager and looks like a petite girl of her age (no kiddy hippo pajamas for her).

It makes sense why Alto would be a little torn now.This isn't the choice between a child he must protect and a woman he lived with as lover. But between a good friend (Ranka) and the new girl in town he feels drawn to (Sheryl).

LoveDriftsAwayApr 11, 2011 1:48 AM
Apr 21, 2011 7:20 PM

Aug 2008
LoveDriftsAway said:
gswelcome said:

An actual resolution? I'm stunned truly. I'll need to watch the movies then to find out how it goes. Be nice to see an actual choice being made instead of the usual copouts.
Apr 22, 2011 1:46 PM
Feb 2011
Yes:

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=292602

More here and in the "Wings of Goodbye" forum.
May 9, 2011 6:32 PM

May 2010

Great, we are in the future and she is still here to bother me.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
May 24, 2011 12:00 AM
Dec 2009
Nice to know that there is an actual resolution. Great anime. I just love Sheryl. Ranka is alright. Did not get old when I've re-watched this for my third time :). Especially the early episodes with a lot of AltoxSheryl scenes <3

For the resolution, I don't know yet who Alto decided on, but I'm pretty sure my gut feeling is right, especially since I read that Macross Frontier manga that was recently uploaded, it was truly sad and nice to know. So much coincidences in this anime, it seems like destiny, well it is an anime xD..
JKMay 24, 2011 12:05 AM
tag©.androgynous
Jul 3, 2011 12:05 AM

Aug 2009
Hmmm... great show!

MOVIE TIME!!~~
Jul 13, 2011 4:29 PM

Jul 2010
Damn it! For a moment, I thought Sheryl died.
Great ending! Now onto the movie, if I can find it.
Jul 15, 2011 8:24 AM
Jul 2010
The romance in this anime is just irritating! X(
The ending was quite expected the "I love both of you!" undecided Harem!! X(

che -3-!
Dec 1, 2011 11:27 AM

Aug 2010
The battle was too easily-won I think?? I don't know, it seems kinda weird that suddenly the vajras are on their side. is it because of ranka's song???

oh dear, in the end he didn't choose either anka or sheryl!! will the love triangle continue on..?! why is he still as indecisive as the beginning of this series?!

and also in the end, can't really hate rank or sheryl!! gahh!

But overall, i really enjoy watching this series. full of surprises for sure. and also i've formed a loveXhate relationship with well at least 2 or 3 of the main characters. i love the songs and animation!!!!! Superb!
Dec 9, 2011 12:55 PM
Feb 2011
blue-y said:
oh dear, in the end he didn't choose either anka or sheryl!! will the love triangle continue on..?! why is he still as indecisive as the beginning of this series?!

He's not indecisive. The wings quote was supposed to be about friendship and trust (according to Kawamori). There is a girl he loves romantically, it's supposed to be tacit in episode 24. Hint: it's the one he actually has romantic scenes with.

Watch the movies if you want Alto to say the obvious aloud.
Dec 13, 2011 3:53 AM

Jun 2008
Ok i have to admit i am not very satisfied with this. the whole scale of battle and that queen Evangelion kind of looking thing where of epic proportions and perfect for a last episode but on the other hand everything felt a little rushed like the episode should have been 40 instead of 20 minutes and the attempt to make everything so perfect and happy also ruined everything.
It's not that i have a problem with happy endings but they had so much open fields that they had to make one turnaround after the other making the episode look a little childish on how hard they where trying to make everything end nice and happy in so very little time.

Lol moment was Alto saying "you are both my wings". Haha. All this fighting posters had here about who to choose and the guy basically said i like you both and i want my little harem. He wants his loli pussy but he wants the hot body as well lol. You can't fly with one wing, so by saying "you are my wings" he basically says he needs them both.
So yeah the guy is smart, it not that he didn't choose one of them. He simply chose both of them. Harem all the way!^_^

Biggest frustration for me is the unclear situation of Grace and Macross Galaxy. They never showed what happen and how they ended doing all they did. For example why was Grace talking like they are many people in her head? Where are the people of battle Galaxy?
What was Grace in the end? Did the people of Galaxy that had no restriction on cybernetics and staff went all crazy in their progress and ended up becoming cyborgs and then even downloading their brains into a network and being able to have consciousness in a single cybernetic body and staff? This staff where left incredibly vague and i don't like that. Also am surprised how people here didn't even care to comment about this staff.

Then we have the Vajras. The Vajras were controlled by Grace only after she figured out their network. Basically only in the last episode, so how come they decided to understand humans now when they attacked them for so many episodes?
Sure Ranka said that at first they attacked to get her away from this strange creatures(humans) they couldn't understand. But as she said they also came to realize with time and the songs how people where so why exactly where they attacking even after the first few times they attacked and even after they heard songs? They kept attacking until basically this last episode.
If human defenses where a little weaker they would have wiped humans before they come to an understanding about them.
Because of that i kind of feel a little shitty about how Vajras are now suppose to be this good little bugs. If Grace was controlling them threw most of the plot then i could have accepted their aggressiveness as no fault of their own, but that was not the case.
So sorry i can't go now and say "Oh my!, poor little things they just didn't understand". They where the fucking aggressors!!! I would expect people like Klan who lost precious people to them not being so ready to accept and forgive.

Last thing i wanted to comment was Sheryl. What happened there with her hair losing there color and staff? Did she actually got killed by the infection and brought back to life by Ranka that then proceeded to move the network infection in the same place she has it where it doesn't affect the human body? The way her hair lost color and staff seemed like basically her body lost it's energy and she was ether dead or just about.
As about her coming back to life? Although i liked her as a character more than Ranka i still feel a little like this:
Krelian said:
Also, I'm a bit disappointed that Sheryl survived. Obviously I like her character quite a bit, but bringing her back right at the end cheapened the impact of all the developments and emotion surrounding her disease, I thought.

Anyway the show started fine had a little belly after the few first episodes and then became even better just to finish with a decent but not very good episode.
The best scene from the whole show for me ended being the despaired battle with Michael's death and Sheryl singing at the end of episode 20 and not anything shown in the last episode.
MonadDec 13, 2011 4:56 AM
Dec 13, 2011 11:57 PM
Jul 2009
oh my why am i watching this series this year!? Loving this Macross Frontier series to death!
May be just because i was secretly cheering for Cheryl and Alto chooses her yeaaaa.
personally it is 10/10 for me :)
Dec 27, 2011 9:46 AM

Feb 2009
I couldn't expect a better or worse finale, I simply didn't care for it. The fact that I couldn''t feel anything for any character hindered a lot my experience of the final episode (which was pretty colourful and chaotic, elements I really like in my space operas). Alto could pick whichever girl he wanted, one can't shallower or blander than the other.

Anyway, it felt much more like a Fantasy tale in space than anything else.

Highlight of the episode: Macross Punch! Brings back memories.
VeethornDec 27, 2011 9:49 AM
Dec 28, 2011 2:43 PM
Jul 2008
Ending was a let down imo, not very satisfying, but still a great show overall.

I hope the movies are better.
Jan 28, 2012 12:13 PM

Nov 2010
Hmm... The show itself was not bad, but I guess I had little attachment to the characters in general, maybe a bit more sympathy for Sheryl.

Parts where some people condemned Ranka, was where I actually started to respect her a bit more (since she is finally trying to think for herself instead of living off what Alto believes). Personally, I like Sheryl a bit more than Ranka, but Ranka was growing slightly stronger and independent by the end.

Alto... I can't seem to sympathize with him much. His thoughts felt somewhat jumbled to me. Understood the fact that he simply wanted to escape from being the heir to the kabuki. He wanted to fly due to his mothers longing for the sky. If he dislikes being mistaken by others as a girl, cutting his hair short would help, but I guess his hair is pretty much somewhat of a memento of his mother.

I was put off by the extremely one-sided thoughts (even more so by some people who spoke about 3-4 years ago) self preservation = slaughtering every single of the Vajra is all justified. Either way, I can't side with either of them...

Rather, as nice as Ranka's explanation of the Vajra's actions, it doesn't seem to cover some of the other points. Did they attack the humans, because the humans retaliated violently towards them (with the manipulation of the Galaxy or simply human nature to jump to conclusions?) when they were trying retrieve Ranka? Which lead to the Vajra's to believe force is the only way to retrieve Ranka? Or did they attack humans in order to retrieve Ranka? I might have missed some the points, since my attention to dialogue sometimes drifted xD.

Either way, I guess the parts I liked the most is some of the songs (Diamond Crevasee)? The animation of the fights were nice, but I get bored of action scenes after a while even though at first its fun to watch. The comedy was pretty funny though xD
Aug 6, 2012 10:48 PM

Sep 2011
What a finale, so much happened. They kept switching songs over and over again, it was ridiculous! (in a good way) xD

Anyways, pretty satisfying, both of them weren't heart broken at the end. LOL
Aug 12, 2012 4:10 AM
Aug 2012
Do you think there will be a 2 set of macross??Maybe it is announced to the 35th anniversary of macross??Do you think high chooses ranka or sheryl??And macross fb7 is also connected to macross frontier?? Maybe you can see at the end about a chosen high in this new movie??
Oct 17, 2012 8:04 PM

Sep 2009
The battle itself was completely awesome.
But the lack of resolution, and the sudden cure were a bit of a turn off.
...But hell was that battle singing awesome.
The "Kyun Kyun" when Alto broke in and saved Ranka was just huge moment to smile.

Aaaand.....to those saying love triangles never get resolved...I'm pretty sure a certain Lynn Minmay never got her hands on that boyfriend pilot of hers...-whistles-
Nov 14, 2012 7:40 AM

May 2008
God the show was awesome till he picked the wrong girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 15, 2012 4:44 AM
Nov 2010
who was the girl in the locket that the owner hold
Hi
Jan 3, 2013 10:46 PM
Dec 2012
i'm still stuck back at episode 20 saying "why did they have to kill of the one character that actually had a decent personality?" if Michael were back he'd have some witty remark about all this.
Mar 6, 2013 11:35 AM

Mar 2013
Excellent ending to the best Anime series I have seen so far. Thought it was fairly obvious who he was going chose, although I like the fact they left it open. Watching the movies tonight :)

Minmei
zenitro said:
who was the girl in the locket that the owner hold
Jun 14, 2013 3:02 PM
Mar 2013
Superb anime, really enjoyed every episode and minute of it! And one of the best soundtracks as well! 10/10
Jul 11, 2013 5:22 PM

Jun 2013
Good anime series. Music was good too even though I'm not a huge fan of music + mecha. 8/10
Jul 27, 2013 7:44 PM

Mar 2012
very cheesy ending, The major problem I had with the show is why did they take until midway through the series to actually start the real story, and use the first half to progress a romance that would never be resolved? The show would have done so much better to not imploy 12 episodes containing nearly every romance cliché in the book, those episodes were nothing more than your average generic RomCom.

Personally, I would have given the show a 9 if the show was cut down to 13 episodes, and they did not waste so many episodes focusing in on romance.

Anywho, I heard that the ending was actually a rushed thing and not intended, so i'll watch the redone movies and see how it was supposed to end. But this was show had nothing special to it. 7/10
Venom900Jul 27, 2013 8:44 PM

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Aug 4, 2013 5:44 PM

Oct 2011
Oh come one, in the end he didn't choose either one. I hate this indecisiveness. Indecisiveness < Ranka < Sheryl.
Come on, I really, really, really wanted to see the Sheryl x Alto ending. Ranka should be glad enough to be saved (especially by Alto), Sheryl deserved everything else!

I really loved the songs and their singing voices, need more of it. :/

Awesome show nonetheless, but Sheryl's love needs to win!
Sep 3, 2013 3:10 AM
May 2013
AilesGrises said:
I liked the first half of the series, but midway it started to get worse and worse. The ending is garbage.

Exactly my thoughts.

The ending song doesn't fit here, it should be Lynn Minmay first song : My boyfriend is a pilot ; and instead the plane it should be the sky ( the song is about her boyfriend who is in love with his plane).
Feb 4, 2014 12:50 AM

Aug 2008
Oh wow, I liked it how they explained how the Vajra weren't actually evil but just misunderstanding humanity.

If anything, probably that brown head guy was the truly evil one. Grace, while the method was obviously wrong, was more a case of a mad scientist trying to do what she thought was the best... unifying humanity so it could evolve with her (them or whatever) as the overseer. Still, she wasn't very appealing as a character, felt more shallow than anything.

Anyway, I will consider it a harem ending and call it a day.

Breakdown: Animation was excellent, action was nice, OST was alright, and the characters... some shined more than others, but mostly alright. I guess I'll watch the movies next then.
Feb 27, 2014 7:46 AM
Nov 2010
-81642-ixt said:
I liked the first half of the series, but midway it started to get worse and worse. The ending is garbage.

It was terrible at the start, but at the end...omg, a bunch of the most cheesiest crap I've ever seen. Srsly, is the whole series just a way for them to market that aimo aimo song or something. And I thought TTGL was stupid.
Yoshii Kiria took over as leader of Fairytale and rebuilt it and became one of Tsukunes formidable enemies but let's save that story for another time

Hehe, let me introduce him to you again, kid. This is Shuzen Issa (who is MIA during the final battle), who will become your 'trainer' starting today. You still have much to go if you want to become the headmaster.

Like the two souls have started to become one.
Mar 4, 2014 8:58 AM

Jul 2011
Oh cool, a harem ending! Just what I wanted to see yay/sarcasm
Apr 10, 2014 8:04 PM
Nov 2010
slaydere said:
Oh cool, a harem ending! Just what I wanted to see yay/sarcasm

IKR, best part is how the elitists who hate anything to do with fanservice, ecchi, harem seem to like this shit.
Yoshii Kiria took over as leader of Fairytale and rebuilt it and became one of Tsukunes formidable enemies but let's save that story for another time

Hehe, let me introduce him to you again, kid. This is Shuzen Issa (who is MIA during the final battle), who will become your 'trainer' starting today. You still have much to go if you want to become the headmaster.

Like the two souls have started to become one.
Sep 2, 2014 12:08 AM

Sep 2013
It was decent but it would've been better if Alto actually chose between Sheryl and Ranka. Its like the writers are being indecisive so they just chose the "safe" ending--an open ending. Im not really d fan of May'n (Sheryl's singing voice) or j-pop in general but there were some nice songs there.

This show wasnt the best at explaining leaving me confused at times especially that info dump episode.

Im giving this a 7/10. Im gonna watch the movie vesion next.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Oct 9, 2014 2:29 PM

Nov 2012
Alto x Sky is canon. I'm surprised I managed to finish this series, albeit it took over a year from the moment I touched this anime. The first ten episodes were weak and unmotivated me to continue on, and I almost decided to drop this at one point. It was only until halfway through the anime where everything got better. Overall, the show was a 7/10 for me.
Nov 8, 2014 10:32 AM

Sep 2013
My last brain cell died 10 minutes in to ep 25, and after that I just sat there, high, smiling and happy.

It had its ups and downs, but it never ceased to be highly entertaining.

7/10
Nov 14, 2014 8:09 PM

Nov 2014
All I can say I prefer Alto choosing neither of the girls than

Dec 12, 2014 4:03 AM

May 2011
As cheesy and perfect as the ending was (well, all happy ends have to be cheesy, don't they?), Macross Frontier really lived up to its name as the revival to the Macross frnachise and really, deserved its name as the flagship for the 25th anniversary. Flamings over the unresolved love triangle aside, I really loved Kawamori's decision for leaving the love traingle hanging. That is, after all, for us fans and viewers to decide who suit Alto the most. The main crux of Macross F, using one word, is 'love'. Humans, despite fighting amongst each other, having conflicts due to the difference between us; we have the ability to communicate and convey our messages to each other. That is precisely what makes us sentient beings - no, as humans.
I'm glad the Vajras and humans were able to coexist, although I really hate how fugly the Vajras are (and here I was hoping for a sentient being controlling them...but they are no different from PESTS!!)
Macross F also made sure to place its recurring themes and allusions neatly side by side, something I would like to praise the anime for, even after 25 years. (Well, it's still done by the same Macross creator Kawamori) A new Macross anime is coming soon, and I really hope for more good news from Kawamori's Macross! He's still young, after all. Expecting more good emotional drama from him.
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

Feb 4, 2015 4:23 PM

Dec 2013
Now THAT is how you end a series! Looking back on it the ending seemed a little rushed and a few things out of place but I still enjoyed it immensely. I watched the ending to this show the same way I watched the last episode of TTGL, just taking in all the awesomeness and throwing logic out the window.
Mar 10, 2015 4:17 PM

Apr 2011
LoveDriftsAway said:
gswelcome said:

I didn't really need this spoiler to already figure out which girl he choice in the end of the tv series [it was sort of obvious to me, I'm surprised at all the confusion], however, this did make me pretty happy and I will definitely be watching the movies~
Oh, and this show was a thrill to watch, loved the music, [most of] the characters, the plot twists were good [although the last episode was a taaad confusing with the way Sheryl was magically 'healed'], in fact I found this show to be rather reminiscent of SDF which was great. ♥
9/10
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Apr 6, 2015 11:31 AM

Jan 2014
Oosran said:
Weak queen is weak. Oh well.

This anime was so full of win.
Tl;dr moar Sheryl is needed.
Aaand less Ranka kthnx.
Now to decide whether it&#039;s a 9 or 8.

Also, Northern Cross, Iteza gogo kuji Don&#039;t Be Late, and Diamon Crevasse.
How I love those songs.
Of course, not forgetting the May&#039;n version of Lion, which is superior to the OP version.

Cant agree more
You will soon learn that a heart that choose to exist, even in a life filled with pain, will one day allow us to meet again.
With the world's blessings, we will meet again and again, forever returning to the homeworld we've yet to see.
Many, many times.

Apr 6, 2015 11:50 AM

Jan 2014
Those who love logic above everything will hate the ending. Will rate this anime 1/10 for sure.
BUT if you have came over 24 episodes of Macross Frontier then I don't think you should judge/rate this anime and assume that it will provide you a logical,serious and no nonsense conclusion. If you are then I will clap for you here, virtually.

Sheryl survived. Biggest relieve ever.
The medley of all the songs was staggeringly bnilliant. I almost cried when Diamond Crevasse was sung again. Just pure brilliantness. Literally the essence of my 4.8GB Macross F Music Collection.
Just can't get myself to like Ranka. Whatever.
Macross F perhaps is the only mecha genre anime that able to get everyone hooked on, no matter what the genders of the audience are. Except the fujo-materials filled Aldnoah.Zero.
You will soon learn that a heart that choose to exist, even in a life filled with pain, will one day allow us to meet again.
With the world's blessings, we will meet again and again, forever returning to the homeworld we've yet to see.
Many, many times.

Apr 17, 2015 8:10 AM

May 2008
The sky won in the end lol that was a bit annoying that he didnt choose at least SHERYL but it does seem based on the past few episodes that she was the one. Hopefully the movie will clear that.

Other than that good to see none of the main died, had a feeling Klan would die or her sister but thank god no, also good to see that Michael's sniper was used to kill off the queen...but rather too easily?? ^^

9/10 really enjoyed it. Im just happy i wont be hearing aimo aiiimo again for a bit as that seemed to have been played in every epsiode. got a bit annoying.
Jun 8, 2015 6:19 PM

Aug 2010
Melvin117 said:
Those who love logic above everything will hate the ending. Will rate this anime 1/10 for sure.

I think the same, I absolutely hated that ending. If the other episodes didn't have that much logic, the last two episodes completely ruined what we so call of "logic".

Overall and taking that appart, it was a good show. It's rare to hear so many good songs in one anime.
TheInvisibleSelfAug 7, 2015 6:50 AM
Jul 23, 2015 4:32 PM

Oct 2011
OMGGGGG THIS ANIME!!! I dont usually binge watch but I had to with this one. FREAKING AMAZINNNNG. I had chills all over my body with the battle and music together. 10/10 surpassed my expectations by a lot.
Aug 6, 2015 6:00 AM

Nov 2013
I'm surprised to see people shitting the ending because I really liked the outcome esp the last episode.

The music in the series was the thing I enjoyed the most. I don't usually pick up mecha, because every time I end up dropping them after 10 minutes in the first episode because I'm not just into men fighting with big robots with no or to little plot whatsoever. That wasn't a case with this series though since I ended up getting interested about the plot and characters.

I didn't like Alto at all though; he seemed way too generic to me.
Sep 1, 2015 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
Holy shit this episode was a fucking mess.
This is fucking horrible. Literally all that happens is singing and fighting. FUCK.

I don't even know how and why this was allowed to exist. It's not even original, and it just references shit from past series, especially the original '82 series. They fucking butchered 'Ai Oboete Imasu ka'. They keep playing it. But they don't play it as much as fucking AIMO AIMO GODDAMN THAT SHIT WAS ANNOYING.

RANDOM SHIT GOES ON, VERY FUCKING BAD STORY, I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING FOR THE CHARACTERS, THE MUSIC IS PROBABLY KANNO AT HER LOWEST (we can say she was at the trough of the wave), CHARACTER DESIGNS ARE HORRIBLE, THE CHARACTERS WERE HORRIBLE, THE SCRIPT WAS WRITTEN BY A 14 YEAR OLD (with the aid of hardcore Star Trek fan), and that's about it.

Worst Macross. Even worse than Zero. At least that one took itself seriously. And I don't need to watch 7 to know Frontier is still worse. Not unless of course they did the same shit. Well in that case, point proven: Kawamori can't direct his own shit for shit.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Macross F Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Westlo - Apr 24, 2008

61 by ManuelFragment »»
May 6, 9:30 PM

Poll: » Macross F Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Westlo - Aug 1, 2008

60 by Dzentelmen2 »»
Oct 12, 2023 7:22 AM

Poll: » Macross F Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

darkside099 - Jul 4, 2008

72 by sserpens »»
Mar 27, 2023 6:08 AM

Poll: » Macross Frontier Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 11, 2008

98 by catfay »»
Feb 21, 2023 3:22 PM

Poll: » Macross F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Westlo - May 15, 2008

72 by Antanaru »»
Dec 31, 2022 11:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.