Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Sep 14, 2014 1:03 AM

Oct 2013
Great. A 20 minute conversation about how great and flawless Kirito is. Typical.
The fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth
Sep 14, 2014 1:36 AM

Apr 2014
Link_of_Hyrule said:
Great. A 20 minute conversation about how great and flawless Kirito is. Typical.

And ass-shots. You can't forget those.
Nop.
Sep 14, 2014 1:36 AM

Oct 2013
creepin in her room hard
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Sep 14, 2014 2:00 AM
Sep 2014
Really disappointed with the second season of SAO, this episode solidified my current thoughts. I really wanted to enjoy SAO again.

So things I didn't like:

- Constant fanservice while trying to emphasize the melodrama of the show. Not even trying to be subtle with the constant poses, zooming in, various different shots. Show needs to fucking lay off Sinon and give her some self respect.

- Very poor pacing. Everyone joked about Kirito not even entering GGO in the first three episodes but at least Sinon got some decent backround at the time. Pace has not picked up at all and literally nothing happened this episode beyond one revelation.

- More on the previous point. Cutting to Kirito's harem just so they can recycle info we already know is unnecessary and boring. Cutting to Asuna in the hospital would be enough. It's not even entertaining since the recording of KiritoxSinon is not shown. I just wish the show would stop reminding me about his useless harem who just sit around and watch.

- The big reveal this episode actually makes the whole premise of this season quite dumb. Kirito did not need to get into the game at all and go through any kind of adventure. Apparantly he already concluded with the investigator that bullets ingame can't kill anyone so a partner breaking into houses is the natural conclusion. They can merely cooperate with any community admin to track down the suspect.

Yes they're overseas and it takes time but I'm quite sure leaking private info that leads up to murders is serious enough for a professional game to care about. That would be quite a huge scandal that would shutdown any game.

I can't see the ending of this arc redeeming it. I actually liked Sinon and her character progression but the show is trying really hard to constantly objectify her. Just reading this topic shows how everyone will associate Sinon with her constant ass-shots.
kasubSep 14, 2014 2:03 AM
Sep 14, 2014 2:03 AM

May 2013
Man, Kirito, control you hormones to Sinon!

Anyways, finally, some information about Death Gun having another one in the real world. The quality still drops but next week will be action-packed!
The world shall know the truth soon.
Sep 14, 2014 2:19 AM

Oct 2013
Anyone find it funny that under the time span of 3 minutes detective kirito concludes that there are two death guns and one of them is standing next to sinons bed ready to kill her.. Seriously? There wasnt nearly eniugh evidence tofigure that out.. Oh wait this is anime. I guess detective kirito couldve just asked the devs to track death guns computer and everyone wouldve lived happily ever after but noooo...
Sep 14, 2014 2:20 AM
Jul 2014
Slow but good back story ep. Nice to see some other characters. Not nice anymore with all that ass crack (jokkess) (or not).
When that cam shows up Kirito must be dying on the inside, freaking out thinking 'no Asuna, it isn't what you think darling, I swear. T.T' lol.
And man that expression when Kirito stole that look at Sinon's ass. Cracked me up.

jimmy2027 said:
The climax is appending. Pretty good episodes with some unanswered questions.
1. It still isn't clear how the second Death Gun get hold of real life information on targets. Also, I guess the audience is left to assume that this guy is a professional lock picker and security system hacker without being noticed by neighbors or anyone for acting suspiciously at other people's apartments with that weird ass looking outfit.
2. Even with a badly decomposed body, a biopsy can still find out information of drugs ingested, dosage and the time schedule.
3. Not sure how handguns would be stronger than a rifle that could even kill Kirito in one shot.
4. Why is Kirito so adamant that the second Death Gun won't just kill players randomly?
5. Why would the Death Gun in game needs to check his watch? What does that even do to the second Death Gun in real world? I thought the cross sign is enough to signal the killing.

Actually all your questions are answered in LN (while Kirito and staring at Sinon's ass in the cave) so I'm pretty sure they will give an explanation in anime as well. What they probably will do is, now that Kirito has a theory, prove or correct his speculations around/after the end fight.

If you can't wait that long, hit the button at your own risk =p

Can't wait for the action to resume. :D
yamageeSep 14, 2014 2:24 AM
Sep 14, 2014 2:20 AM

Jul 2007
[quote=sneakyhamsta]
- Very poor pacing. Everyone joked about Kirito not even entering GGO in the first three episodes but at least Sinon got some decent backround at the time. Pace has not picked up at all and literally nothing happened this episode beyond one revelation.
[/spoiler]

You won't get S1 pacing EVER again because SAO1 stuffed 52 episodes worth of light novel narrative into 20 episodes, by removing all character development and growth, explanations, tactics, etc.

A1 is not making the same mistake with SAO2 and the pacing has been consistently adapting the GGO volumes, with leaving most of explanations, preparations and character growth intact.

SAO IS NOT AN ACTION SHOW. Unlike .Hack franchise, the main difference with SAO is that its MAIN focus is HOW characters react to what is happening to them and around them.

- More on the previous point. Cutting to Kirito's harem just so they can recycle info we already know is unnecessary and boring. Cutting to Asuna in the hospital would be enough. It's not even entertaining since the recording of KiritoxSinon is not shown. I just wish the show would stop reminding me about his useless harem who just sit around and watch.

Its about characters genuinely REACTING to what they learn and showcasing what they think about what is going on. Cutting out stuff like that in SAO1 led to Kirito being mislabeled as gary stu.

- The big reveal this episode actually makes the whole premise of this season quite dumb. Kirito did not need to get into the game at all and go through any kind of adventure. Apparantly he already concluded with the investigator that bullets ingame can't kill anyone so a partner breaking into houses is the natural conclusion. They can merely cooperate with any community admin to track down the suspect.

"community"?
1. He did not know its LC member.
2. He did not know HOW they were doing it.
3. You are SEVERELY underestimating the size of japan and its impossible to keep track of ALL THE PEOPLE there.

Yes they're overseas and it takes time but I'm quite sure leaking private info that leads up to murders is serious enough for a professional game to care about. That would be quite a huge scandal that would shutdown any game.

The company is anonymous.

GGO is basically made by the equivalent of 4chan.

dialgatrack said:
To be honest guys.. if this show wasn't called Sword Art Online it'd get bad reviews.. there hasnt been much action at all and the drama is hella cheesy. Just another case of guilty crown, amazing animation but oh.. the writing, how bad the writing is = =".

Whyw ould this have "Lots of action" when its NOT an action show?

Action in SAO is relatively scarce. First season had way too much of it because they stuffed 2x the amount of material that could have lasted for 52 episodes, by removing all character growth and explanations.

This season is not doing the same mistake and is actually developing the characters.
Sep 14, 2014 2:37 AM

Aug 2013
Just stop showing Shino's ass ffs,this episode was quite slow.
Sep 14, 2014 3:46 AM

May 2011
amc9988 said:
Honestly... the number off ass shots increased compared to the previous season

And also the number of unnecessary skin ship and touching between sinon and kirito also increased... and wth with sinon, she's fine being touch with someone she barely know and felt all gross being touched by her friend that she knows? Sao's logic

Well, Kirito has the power of turning any girl he looks at into one of his harem so don't be so cheeky. >_< Her friend's disgusting and unattractive, so stop comparing those ugly people with Kirito.
Sep 14, 2014 3:57 AM

Jan 2014
Her ass is also her weapon, it can be use as a distraction during battles...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Sep 14, 2014 4:02 AM

May 2014
So why didn't they yell at the broadcast camera, "Death Gun kills by his accomplice injecting people with a drug. He is now at [Sinon's address] or possibly at [Kirito's hospital room]. Send the cops."

If DG's accomplice really is in either location and is following the broadcast, he will run off and they won't be in danger anymore. Okay, they can't capture the guy on-site then, but Kirito's plan also involves letting him retreat, so wouldn't it be better to force it right away?
Sep 14, 2014 4:04 AM

Jan 2014
Good thing ass shots do in no way undermine the dramatic scene's mood and impact...
Sep 14, 2014 4:06 AM
Dec 2013
Kirito will surely get kill by Asuna when he come back to real world because of live broadcast. :)

How Sinon gonna fight when she wake up?
Sep 14, 2014 4:06 AM

Nov 2012
As much as I like SAO, Kirito as detective looked completely out of ass.
Sep 14, 2014 4:14 AM

Jul 2007
TheDeedsOfMen said:
So why didn't they yell at the broadcast camera, "Death Gun kills by his accomplice injecting people with a drug. He is now at [Sinon's address] or possibly at [Kirito's hospital room]. Send the cops."

If DG's accomplice really is in either location and is following the broadcast, he will run off and they won't be in danger anymore. Okay, they can't capture the guy on-site then, but Kirito's plan also involves letting him retreat, so wouldn't it be better to force it right away?

Or DG's accomplice will just murder Sinnon to tie up loose ends and then run.
Sep 14, 2014 4:16 AM

May 2011
RakuFoung said:
Kirito will surely get kill by Asuna when he come back to real world because of live broadcast. :)

Asuna doesn't know Kirito's avatar :D
Sep 14, 2014 4:22 AM

May 2014
Fai said:
TheDeedsOfMen said:

He could do that with Kirito's current plan too. Kirito was pretty explicitly relying on him not doing that.
Sep 14, 2014 4:33 AM

Oct 2013
Satan-sama said:
RakuFoung said:

Asuna doesn't know Kirito's avatar :D

Actually, when the scene was being shown on screen, Asuna was already on her way to the hospital, after finding out Kirito's location.

As for all the other people still watching the TV? Well, Klein is a bro so all is cool. The others all have hidden feelings for Kirito, so they too will not say anything and silently welcome Sinon into the "harem".
Sep 14, 2014 4:47 AM

Oct 2013
Fai said:
TheDeedsOfMen said:

1. Kirito still wants to keep both DGs from becoming aware that he's onto their plot. Shouting at the camera will simply alert them. Imagine that this is a hostage situation, alerting the terrorists will only endanger the hostage.

2. The more likely situation is that alerting the terrorists will simply scare them off. Since Sinon does not personally have any evidence against the Death Gun in her room, yet; there would be no need to "tie up loose ends". All the second Death Gun has to do to escape is to leave the room. On the other hand, if he murders Sinon, Kirito would be able to report to his superior, and the incident will be discovered immediately (thus no decomposition), leading to a full autopsy that should allow the authority to discover the drug used. The authority can then narrow down the supplier of the drug, as it's likely only available to hospitals, etc. Murder would indeed create an unwanted loose end, unlike simply escaping.

3. Kirito's goal is to find out Death Gun's name from SAO. His employer's department has information on all SAO survivours, so if Kirito manages to get DG's name from GGO, the culprit will be found.

4. Finally, even to this day (including latest LNs) we know nothing about who exactly is operating GGO. I personally believe that there is a reason that GGO has not "investigated" the incident or done anything to deter it. Who knows? Perhaps GGO is ran by Laughing Coffin members who escaped overseas, i.e. PoH, who was born in San Francisco.
Sep 14, 2014 5:19 AM

May 2014
Rinth said:
1. Kirito still wants to keep both DGs from becoming aware that he's onto their plot. Shouting at the camera will simply alert them. Imagine that this is a hostage situation, alerting the terrorists will only endanger the hostage.
I'd prefer to do it covertly, but it doesn't look like he has any other way of contacting Kikuoka or getting cops there. You already explained in point 2 why leaving DG alone is even worse.

Rinth said:
3. Kirito's goal is to find out Death Gun's name from SAO. His employer's department has information on all SAO survivours, so if Kirito manages to get DG's name from GGO, the culprit will be found.
But is there any reliable way to get the name? Is he just going to talk to the guy and try to mess with his emotions?

Also, how does this go with the plan of trying to defeat DG by sniping?
Sep 14, 2014 5:20 AM

Jul 2012
this was the episode I was waiting for! SinonXKritrap best couple, the thing that disappointed me was the random ass of sinon being shown, like wtf
Sep 14, 2014 6:04 AM

Oct 2013
TheDeedsOfMen said:

Rinth said:
But is there any reliable way to get the name? Is he just going to talk to the guy and try to mess with his emotions?

Also, how does this go with the plan of trying to defeat DG by sniping?

There is no reliable way realistically speaking, but from the light novel Kirito's perspective was that the only way to "remember" the name is to exchange swords like they did back in SAO. Just like how DG told Kirito that when he is up against Kirito's sword, he will know if Kirito is the "real one".

However, once DG is name is known to Kirito, it is indeed part of the plan to defeat him via any means necessary, including sniping. This is so that DG will no longer be able to play out "killing Sinon ingame with pistol". I can't remember if this was part of the plan from light novel...

Previously, when Kirito ordered Sinon to shoot DG, it was clearly a case of abandoning his mission in an attempt to save Pale Rider's life.
Sep 14, 2014 6:08 AM

Oct 2013
GOOD GOD!!
How stupid can they be!?

Here's how you avoid getting killed and catch the perpetrator
Step 1: Ask Shinon where she live
Step 2: Tell her to survive for another 30 minutes
Step 3: Have Shinon kill you
Step 4: Log out and report to police or someone who has the authority
Step 5: Immediately ambush the partner in crime at Shinon's house
Step 6: End this stupid anime

GOD!! I'm so mad at how stupid does the author take the audience is..
"Burn the heretics"
Sep 14, 2014 6:10 AM

Jun 2013
Thoughts on the episode:

1.) Fuck these ass-shots.

2.) Two death guns is a neat approach, but the point about the police not expecting foul play is BS. I don't care how old that door security tech is, I find it hard to believe that there'd be NO evidence of forced entry.

3.) Considering they went out of their way in the last episode to claim that they couldn't log out even if they wanted to, the fact that they now introduce a high heartrate auto-logout is silly. Either let them log out like normal or don't let them log out at all (and before you bring up potential cheating in tournaments, with the proper meds you could artificially raise your heartrate to cheat if you wanted to, especially if you had a friend out of game working with you).

4.) Wait, if heart rate causes you to break from the game, why on earth didn't Shinon auto-log out when DG first tried to kill her? Surely someone pointing a gun at someone with ptsd would be at least as terrifying as what happened in this episode.

5.) Before anyone complains about Shinon nearly breaking down again, the idea that somebody is waiting to kill you in your room while you lay there powerless is fucking terrifying.

6.) Okay, now I'm a little confused: I get that the "sign of the cross" thing Death Gun does has something to do with the actual killing, but I didn't understand from the explanation what it was.

a.)It said it was to cloak him checking his watch, but that implies that the time is somehow important, but that's silly because there's no way that both Death Guns would be able to sync that everytime. Additionally, if time were the only factor then it would mean that Shinon is invariably dead right now (as Death Gun's first attempt to kill her would have lined up with the actual injection).

b.) If instead it was just a matter of the sign being the signal, then that would explain Shinon's survival (DG didn't actually do it when he tried to kill her the first time), but how the hell would someone breaking into another person's house be able to monitor the tournament while doing so. Not with any tech that this series has shown us.

c.) Does this pair have a set agenda of who they're going to kill and in what order? I mean, the second death gun needs to get to the players house, break in, and be in position before the kill is made, so the idea that he's just at the right house by chance is ridiculous. But if they have a schedule, what the hell happens if someone kills their target before Death Gun 2 gets to their house. I mean, what if Dyne killed Pale Rider, second death gun would just sort of awkwardly be standing in his house, with the door forced open and not have anyone to kill (at least by their "rules"). This also runs into the same monitoring issue i brought up in b.

7.) On that note, since DG didn't bother to do the sign of the cross thing with Shinon last time, why did it go through the trouble of showing his finger tensing as he prepared to shoot her. It obviously wouldn't have done jack-shit if he didn't give the signal. I'm so confused :S

8.) When that harem member mentioned "Kirito wouldn't want to involve us [in the Death Gun business]" I couldn't help but think, "Why would he, I don't even remember who the hell you are"

9.) So that's what the seemingly suggestive LN shot actually was. Well played anime, though you sort of ruin it with all your FUCKING ASS SHOTS

10.) Wait, if Shinon is saying that people know about this cave, and Death Gun knows they fled into the desert (at least form the initial tracks) how on earth did she think last episode they'd be able to hide there until the tournament ended

11.) No harem reaction shots?! What a waste of fine comedy.

12.) Damn Kirito is REALLY counting on these Death Guns to follow their own rules. Also, if DG2 does just decide to kill Shinon for shits and giggles, Kirito still has no evidence for any of his conjectures, definitely not enough to get a warrant for Sterbens info :S

4/5 episode, I actually liked the explanation even if there were some holes. Just wish they would either utilize the harem or stop showing them. Also, fuck ass-shots. Leave that to the fanart people (they tend to do it better anyway), and just let her be a good character.
Quirkiness101Sep 14, 2014 6:20 AM
Sep 14, 2014 6:10 AM

Oct 2013
Toaki90 said:
GOOD GOD!!
How stupid can they be!?

The problem with that is that the ingame Death Gun's identity will remain unknown, and as a result he will get away.

ADD: What's with so many people calling Sinon "Shinon"? Shinon is from Fire Emblem.
Sep 14, 2014 6:16 AM

Jun 2013
Rinth said:
Toaki90 said:
GOOD GOD!!
How stupid can they be!?

The problem with that is that the ingame Death Gun's identity will remain unknown, and as a result he will get away.

Unless his partner gives him up. In addition, they know the IGN of Sterben and would now have (if not proof) then at least solid circumstantial evidence that he's an accomplice to these crimes. That should be enough to get the GGO owners to dump some info (if they resist, they just threaten to leak the story to the press. GGO would go belly-up over a scandal like that).

All this is besides the point though, because last episode they said that people can't log out, even after they get killed. Maybe she could fuck him to get his heartrate up though /sarcasm
Sep 14, 2014 6:19 AM
Apr 2014
Toaki90 said:
GOOD GOD!!
How stupid can they be!?

YOU CAN'T FUCKING LOG OUT EVEN IF YOU'RE DEAD

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Sep 14, 2014 6:20 AM

Oct 2013
Rinth said:
Toaki90 said:
GOOD GOD!!
How stupid can they be!?

ADD: What's with so many people calling Sinon "Shinon"? Shinon is from Fire Emblem.
Oh, I see..
You're the stupid fan which the author hoped for

first, you catch the partner in crime
and then~
YOU BLOODY INTERROGATE HIM!!

GOD!! NOW NOW ONLY MAD AT THE AUTHOR, I ALSO MAD AT YOUR STUPIDITY
"Burn the heretics"
Sep 14, 2014 6:29 AM
Apr 2014
Quirkiness101 said:
1.) Fuck these ass-shots.

Totally agree

Quirkiness101 said:
2.) Two death guns is a neat approach, but the point about the police not expecting foul play is BS. I don't care how old that door security tech is, I find it hard to believe that there'd be NO evidence of forced entry.

Explained next ep probably.

Quirkiness101 said:
3.) Considering they went out of their way in the last episode to claim that they couldn't log out even if they wanted to, the fact that they now introduce a high heartrate auto-logout is silly. Either let them log out like normal or don't let them log out at all (and before you bring up potential cheating in tournaments, with the proper meds you could artificially raise your heartrate to cheat if you wanted to, especially if you had a friend out of game working with you).

Well, it's not that easy to increase heart rate, it was a safety function added to amusphere. Just to make sure the player's health is ok.

Quirkiness101 said:
4.) Before anyone complains about Shinon nearly breaking down again, the idea that somebody is waiting to kill you in your room while you lay there powerless is fucking terrifying.

Yup.

Quirkiness101 said:
5.) Okay, now I'm a little confused: I get that the "sign of the cross" thing Death Gun does has something to do with the actual killing, but I didn't understand from the explanation what it was.

a.)It said it was to cloak him checking his watch, but that implies that the time is somehow important, but that's silly because there's no way that both Death Guns would be able to sync that everytime. Additionally, if time were the only factor then it would mean that Shinon is invariably dead right now (as Death Gun's first attempt to kill her would have lined up with the actual injection).

b.) If instead it was just a matter of the sign being the signal, then that would explain Shinon's survival (DG didn't actually do it when he tried to kill her the first time), but how the hell would someone breaking into another person's house be able to monitor the tournament while doing so. Not with any tech that this series has shown us.

c.) Does this pair have a set agenda of who they're going to kill and in what order? I mean, the second death gun needs to get to the players house, break in, and be in position before the kill is made, so the idea that he's just at the right house by chance is ridiculous. But if they have a schedule, what the hell happens if someone kills their target before Death Gun 2 gets to their house. I mean, what if Dyne killed Pale Rider, second death gun would just sort of awkwardly be standing in his house, with the door forced open and not have anyone to kill (at least by their "rules"). This also runs into the same monitoring issue i brought up in b.

Smartphones or something. This is 10 years from now, if Full Dive VR exists... then im not surprised about this. Also, it's a sign, he also checks for the time to see if his companion had enough time to move from target A's house to target B's.

Quirkiness101 said:
5.) On that note, since DG didn't bother to do the sign of the cross thing with Shinon last time, why did it go through the trouble of showing his finger tensing as he prepared to shoot her. It obviously wouldn't have done jack-shit if he didn't give the signal. I'm so confused :S

Next chapter.

Quirkiness101 said:
6.) When that harem member mentioned "Kirito wouldn't want to involve us [in the Death Gun business]" I couldn't help but think, "Why would he, I don't even remember who the hell you are"

Silica, LOL

Quirkiness101 said:
7.) So that's what the seemingly suggestive LN shot actually was. Well played anime, though you sort of ruin it with all your FUCKING ASS SHOTS[

Sinon Ass Online

Quirkiness101 said:
8.) Wait, if Shinon is saying that people know about this cave, and Death Gun knows they fled into the desert (at least form the initial tracks) how on earth did she think last episode they'd be able to hide there until the tournament ended

He knew they fled to the desert but not the exact place, there has been no satelite scan to prove the theory of the cave. Also, Death Gun is walking, they were using a whateveristhatthingcalled.

Quirkiness101 said:
9.) No harem reaction shots?! What a waste of fine comedy.

I would've loved to see Kirito's pale face after knowing Asuna was watching that time, damn.

Quirkiness101 said:
10.) Damn Kirito is REALLY counting on these Death Guns to follow their own rules. Also, if DG2 does just decide to kill Shinon for shits and giggles, Kirito still has no evidence for any of his conjectures, definitely not enough to get a warrant for Sterbens info :S

He would've killed Sinon long time ago, they are following their own rules, everything is planned and it SHOULD'VE gone fine.[/quote]

Sep 14, 2014 6:29 AM

Oct 2013
Reyxe said:
Toaki90 said:
GOOD GOD!!
How stupid can they be!?

Ok, say you're right (Which you are not!)
Then have Kirito kill her instead
Now the killer will leave you since you're not killed by death gun

GOD! CAN YOU PEOPLE STOP BEING AMAZINGLY STUPID!
IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF
"Burn the heretics"
Sep 14, 2014 6:30 AM
Apr 2014
Toaki90 said:
Rinth said:

Oh, I see..

and then~

Sure, they will confess, LOLOLOL, stop watching CSI, kid.

You're the one which stupidity excess the limit.

Sep 14, 2014 6:31 AM
Apr 2014
Toaki90 said:
Reyxe said:

IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF

Her 'body' would stay on the floor, means if DG shoots her, his companion can kill her, are you retarded or just blind?

Sep 14, 2014 6:48 AM

Oct 2013
Reyxe said:
Toaki90 said:
Oh, I see..

and then~

Her 'body' would stay on the floor, means if DG shoots her, his companion can kill her, are you retarded or just blind?

Aww, look you~
So adorably STUPID!!

Wait..
Delusional small time criminal who prioritize gaming life to real life, won't confess??
And being true to his crime buddy by taking all the punishment by himself
That's new to me..

Say you're right (which is impossible)
At least, without his crime buddy DG won't be able to kill anyone any more
Plus, DG didn't actually kill anyone
It's his crime buddy who actually kill the person
I say that's a good enough

And do read my reply carefully
I said, let Kirito kill Shinon
So DG can't kill her
Therefore -please pay attention-
His crime buddy won't kill her and leave the room immediately instead
because their rule is,
to have their victim only be killed by that special gun

Do you get it now?
(Taking stupidity to the new level. Boy, you must be a Phd in advance stupid)
Toaki90Sep 14, 2014 6:52 AM
"Burn the heretics"
Sep 14, 2014 6:57 AM
Apr 2014
Toaki90 said:
Reyxe said:

Aww, look you~
So adorably STUPID!!

Wait..
Delusional small time criminal who prioritize gaming life to real life, won't confess??
That's new to me..

So DG can't kill her
because their rule is,

Do you get it now?

... Are you that retarded or just trolling?

You forget that they're ex LC members? they HAVE killed already a bunch of times, so DG IS a murderer you stupid fck.

Pale Ryder DIDN'T die from the gun, he was ALIVE when he got the drug in his body. The guy who died from the shot in the monitor was killed by the pistol too? are you mentally retarded? they just need TO BE SHOT with the gun, even a corpse can be shot, so DG could go to Sinon's avatar corpse, shoot her and his companion would kill her irl.

They won't confess cause everything is planned, also, there's something happen next chapter which will render your post useless. Its retarded to leave 1 criminal free when you can catch him.

Their rule isn't "to get the victim be KILLED by that special gun" is to "get the victim SHOT by that special gun"... you get my point, kid?

Sep 14, 2014 7:05 AM

Jun 2013
Reyxe said:
Toaki90 said:

IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF

I mean, if they really are playing by their rules, he's supposed to KILL them with the gun, so if they're already dead it wouldn't have the same impact/message/whatever. (Disregard this, you answered it in the post above)

Also, as I already mentioned, they don't need him to confess to anything. He's guilty as shit, and they have enough circumstantial evidence to at least bring Sterben in for questioning and to get GGO to hand over his data (and threaten to leak the story and GGO's refusal to help to the media).

This is all moot though because they can't log out.

Toaki: I and two other people have explained why this wouldn't work in varying degrees of detail. If you still have questions ask them, but don't be abrasive about it.
Sep 14, 2014 7:16 AM

Oct 2013
Reyxe said:
Toaki90 said:

Aww, look you~
So adorably STUPID!!

Wait..
That's new to me..

So DG can't kill her
because their rule is,

Do you get it now?

You forget that they're ex LC members? they HAVE killed already a bunch of times, so DG IS a murderer you stupid fck.

Pale Ryder DIDN'T die from the gun, he was ALIVE when he got the drug in his body. The guy who died from the shot in the monitor was killed by the pistol too? are you mentally retarded? they just need TO BE SHOT with the gun, even a corpse can be shot, so DG could go to Sinon's avatar corpse, shoot her and his companion would kill her irl.

They won't confess cause everything is planned, also, there's something happen next chapter which will render your post useless. Its retarded to leave 1 criminal free when you can catch him.

Their rule isn't "to get the victim be KILLED by that special gun" is to "get the victim SHOT by that special gun"... you get my point, kid?
I'm so fucking done!
When will I finally learn not to argue with a SAO fan (read: special kid)
"Burn the heretics"
Sep 14, 2014 7:18 AM
Apr 2014
Toaki90 said:
Reyxe said:

I'm so fucking done!

When will I learn that most SAO haters are little kids that, once you prove them wrong, they say you're special just cause they are too tsunderes to accept they were wrong

Sep 14, 2014 7:33 AM

Jun 2013
You two are getting a little too worked up over this.
-my $0.02
Sep 14, 2014 7:40 AM

Nov 2013
Reyxe said:
Toaki90 said:
I'm so fucking done!

When will I learn that most SAO haters are little kids that, once you prove them wrong, they say you're special just cause they are too tsunderes to accept they were wrong

I don't care about the argument as a whole, but to break it up for you guys, I think both of you are really stupid
Sep 14, 2014 7:40 AM
Apr 2014
Quirkiness101 said:
You two are getting a little too worked up over this.
-my $0.02

I'm not worked up or anything, in fact, i was having fun taking down his horrible arguments, specially after calling everyone stupid when he can't even think logically, lawl.

Sep 14, 2014 8:35 AM

Oct 2008
Toaki90 said:
GOOD GOD!!
How stupid can they be!?

I thought the same as you initially, but Step 2 does carry certain risks, so it isn't an obviously better option, just an alternative.
Sep 14, 2014 8:36 AM

Oct 2011
And people are wondering this show is floating around the 400s huh?

Ass shots, kirito's bitching and Kirito getting any chick he talks to.

Pretty much the same as SAO but its been polished up with a bit of a better story. Show isn't even as good as SAO first half for christ sake.

Bored might drop this if things don't get progressively better. Currently this is a 7/10 but will probably drop further if things don't pick up.
Sep 14, 2014 8:52 AM

Sep 2013
Welcome to Ass Game Online where we give you glorious asses for a price of waiting a whole week! (My god A-1, you focused more on Sinon's Ass then the plot line for pete's sake)

Episode was pretty slow and was just talking in a cave. Though I find that a bit creepy! Just imagining someone standing there watching you waiting for the signal to end your life. It brings chills down your spine!

Get ready for the next episode, I wonder if they end up getting death gun before he gets them!

Sep 14, 2014 9:17 AM

Dec 2013
Pretty good. Almost made up for the last 3 boring episodes.
Sep 14, 2014 10:36 AM
Apr 2012
Fantastic episode as usual. Kirito deducing the way how how Death Gun is actually killing people is pretty neat. Makes sense of how they're doing it as well, no way the government would allow something like it again after the SAO incident. That and GGO is an American made MMO. A fair bit of set up and that revelation of there likely being someone in Sinons room, Kirito was right for her to not log out, more dangerous. 10/10 episode as usual.
Sep 14, 2014 10:49 AM

May 2014
Sword Harem Online 2 ep 11 Summary:
Sinon stays in kirito's arms the whole episode while him discovers the whole plot alone
the end
Sep 14, 2014 11:26 AM

Jun 2014
next episodes gotta be pretty intense.
Sep 14, 2014 11:43 AM

May 2011
Sinon's face is up there, keep the damn camera there when she fucking talks >.>
Sep 14, 2014 12:03 PM

Feb 2008
In the next episode of Sword Ass Online...
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 27, 2014

611 by Bruh69XD »»
May 10, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

546 by amf85 »»
Apr 30, 2:56 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2014

432 by amf85 »»
Apr 29, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

286 by amf85 »»
Apr 28, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 6, 2014

418 by amf85 »»
Apr 28, 3:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.