Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 7, 2014 3:57 PM

Apr 2012
jpem said:
Best chapter in a while. Now that the jokes are over we can get back to the joke.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Nov 7, 2014 7:41 PM

Oct 2013
ToG25thBaam said:
Just imagine if Kishimoto-sensei had inserted these jokes into the serious moments in part 1 and earlier part 2
> At the beginning of part 2, during Sasuke and Naruto's first reunion after 2 years, Sasuke moves in to Naruto, and during that serious moment, Naruto farted.
It would've ruined the moment so much.

Are you mad? That would've been GOLD.

I lol'd so hard at the reverse harem. I have no idea how one couldn't laugh at that. Most hilarious Naruto moment in a LONG time to be sure.

Obito lives! YEEHAW

I'm actually rather excited to see how these individual fights are going to play out.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Aug 4, 2015 10:44 AM

Dec 2008
"Reverse Harem No Jutsu!" hahaha that was epic! Silly Naruto.
Aug 8, 2015 1:14 AM

Jun 2012
Lmfao, damn... I finally decide to finish the series, 3 chapters back in I see the reverse harem jutsu and just have to walk off the hilarity lol. Couldn't even laugh, just from how completely random it was. xD

I honestly wish that was what they defeated her with... would've been the most hilarious and unexpected way to end things ever.
Nov 8, 2015 4:14 PM

May 2012
I almost dropped this shit again during this chapter. OMG, it was so predictable that he will do something this much stupid when he said he has a "plan". First I loved this manga, but near the end I hate it more and more...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2015 9:40 AM
Sep 2015
Heem.. Very nice.
Feb 11, 2016 7:42 PM

Oct 2013
That harem reverse no jitsu was hilarious! XD and it actually was super effective. Lol
Aug 10, 2018 5:34 AM

Feb 2013
Reverse Harem no Jutsu is too powerful.
Feb 28, 2019 10:13 PM

Aug 2012
Why was Naruto practicing that? Anyway, got a pretty good chuckle out of the Reverse Harem Jutsu and admittedly, I agree that putting some a comic relief moment in such a high stake situation removes the drama from the situation but honestly, I don't mind it much here. Probably because Kaguya is such a last minute threat, and such a high-level threat, that the stakes themselves don't really feel tangible to me in the first place. The escalation of powers in this series went too high too fast and as a result I'm not particularly invested in the surrounding dramatics, especially since Kaguya herself isn't much of a character. So yeah, I'm glad Kishimoto is throwing in jokes like these because A. it makes it more enjoyable than reading a straight fight that I don't really care about & B. the fact that it actually worked on Kaguya, does actually add some flavour to her character.

As a complete aside, I play Jump Force, and it's pretty upsetting to see that Kaguya is doing all this dimension transporting and none of that is reflected in her moveset.
Apr 25, 2021 9:44 PM

Jan 2020
kaguya's ability to go through dimensions is quite broken not gonna lie

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 27 Discussion

jeanfarias - Feb 4, 2012

14 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 22 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jan 24, 2012

8 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.