Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 3, 2013 4:48 PM

Sep 2011
LegendsOfSushi said:
PewDiePie is by far the unfunniest youtubers out there. Is probably now the second most subscribed person on youtube. I don't hate PewDiePie himself, I just really hate his annoying fanbase. 10 year olds be invading the internet!!!!
Hes also just an asshole of a person too that cant take criticism

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 3, 2013 4:50 PM

Mar 2013
Best: Videogamedunkey
Worst: There's too many to say.
Jul 3, 2013 4:53 PM

Sep 2011
oh and heres good proof as to why fitsthistlewits is the best video game related channel

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 3, 2013 5:06 PM

Jan 2012
People I very enjoyed watching over the last year:

Dopelives (Especially Dopefish, because his laugh cures cancer. And I love him.
KenAshcorp (I really enjoy his music)
Yahtzee19/Zero Punctuation (Sarcastic game reviews)
Behrudy (Fighting game channel)
TheAmazigAthiest

League Of Legends Related:
Stonewall008
gbay99
WQLFY aka Siv HD
mcr00sterdota

DotA Related:
Purgegamers
Pyrion Flux
joinDOTA
DotACinema

Anime Related:
YokuramaGameTalk
CodeProvider

Channels that I dislike:
Videogamedunkey (I used to like him, but he kinda turns to shit after a while.)
Machinima
Fred
Johnwilliamjonson (What ever his name is)
Jon Tron

Thats about it for english speaking channels.

Jul 3, 2013 9:21 PM

Aug 2011
CinemaSins is hilarious...

I used to like Nigahiga in middle school but his humor is a lot more immature now.

Gigguk and the Podtaku crew are my guilty pleasures waifus.
Jul 3, 2013 9:45 PM

Aug 2009
Best: Two Best Friends Play. Would say RoosterTeeth, but Red Vs Blue didn't start on YouTube, thus I wouldn't call them a "Youtuber."

Worst: DanQ8000. Too much nerd rage. MaximusBlack has the some thing goin' on at times, but with Jeff it's amusing and he's entertaining overall, plus LAGTV is an awesome StarCraft commentary channel. But with Dan it's just annoying, whiny and premenstrual, especially in his LPs for Anarchy Reigns multiplayer and Metro Last Light. Had to replace him with Tetra Ninja.

Jul 3, 2013 9:46 PM

Sep 2012
I love CommunityChannel.
Jul 4, 2013 1:49 AM

Mar 2010
Any WendyVainity fans out there?

Jul 4, 2013 2:00 AM

Apr 2009
Pewdiepie is fucking annoying i cant stand his sense of humor
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site
Jul 4, 2013 2:13 AM

May 2009
Naniwa said:
Jon Tron

You are the first gamer I have ever seen that hates Jon Tron. What makes you hate him? His face? His fat? His sense of humor?

This video is a fucking legend, imo ofcourse.
Jul 4, 2013 2:18 AM

Oct 2012
best : angry video game nerd
worst: pewdiepie
RRRRRRRRRR
Jul 4, 2013 8:03 AM

Jan 2012
Edefrem said:
ReasonDesu said:
Best
Oh my lord, this is one of the best things I've come across in days.

Haha I'm glad someone else enjoyed it, she is really amazing, I hope she gets time to make some more videos soon.
Jul 4, 2013 8:08 AM

Jun 2013
Best is RoosterTeeth and SwedishMealTime (not active though, such a shame)
I don't like Fred though.
Jul 4, 2013 8:17 AM

Jul 2012
Peter Chao. durrr
Konbu is important
Jul 4, 2013 9:27 AM

Jul 2007
Best:

1. TotalBiscuit - Who does not love a british overly-critical guy who does not fear to say his opinion and delivers top-quality content without resorting to over-the-top nonsense
2. OMFGcata - If TB is the "rational and serious", this guy is genuinely bonkers highschool-history-teacher-turned-youtuber, with an obsession for lore and looting and some of the most hilarious reactions to stuff ever.
3. Press Heart to Continue - who does not love ADD rants about gaming and other stuff?
4. Tales of Lumin - a different kind of person from those above. Calmer, not focusing that much on reactions or opinions and more on delivering a good quality content.
5. 666theheartless666 - one of better horror gaming youtubers, with some of the most hilarious anger-rants from time to time, ever as well as voice tone full of sneer.

Worst? pewdiepie, tobuscus, yogscast, etc.
Jul 4, 2013 9:34 AM
Jul 2018
I find Blackbustershow formerly known as Blackbustercritic to be intellectual, entertaining and funny

Fred was always inane, annoying and not even remotely funny
Jul 4, 2013 9:37 AM

Jun 2013
Youtubers I like:

*speedyw03
*MrTechnicalDifficult
*PewDiePie (I don't watch alot of him anymore, some of his videos are entertaining though c:)
*makemebad35 (older videos)
*Dude Perfect
*Kassem G
*FPSRussia

Dislike:

*Whiteboy7thst
*Shane Dawson
*Smosh (I'm sorry I grew out of them years ago ;_; )
*Fred (does he still do youtube?)
Jul 4, 2013 9:59 AM
Jul 2018
Only two I watch with any degree of frequency would be AngryJoe and Scott Manley.
Jul 4, 2013 11:49 AM

Oct 2009
Favorite: Jontron

Worst: Game Grumps as of now

Jul 4, 2013 2:24 PM

Mar 2010
SupaNiper said:
Best - GRArkada (For epic anime reviews),

GameGrumps and NerdCubed for games

And Swedishmealtime for laughs.

It's half Swedish and half English :D

Worst - Pewdiefaggot

LMFAO
best:nigahiga
worst:gaywilliamrhonson
Jul 4, 2013 2:25 PM

Feb 2012
Best: ChaosAngel209, RoosterTeeth
Worst: DraconisMarch.
Jul 4, 2013 7:29 PM

Nov 2012
I don't keep up with many Youtubers anymore....
I used to like Smosh a lot, but they get really stale after a while...
As for right now...
Best: AVGN
Worst: Pewdiepie
Raywilliamjohnson
Shane Dawson
Jul 4, 2013 8:16 PM

Jul 2013
RWJ was great in his early years, but he's lost his humorous edge. Still respect the guy though.

I like PewDiePie. He's tolerable enough and I enjoy watching his playthroughs.

KassemG is a genius and the perfect man.

Hell, I watch so much I don't think I can tell you what's best and worst, but I really can't stand Shane Dawson.
The problem with the world is that it's always one drink behind.
Jul 4, 2013 8:19 PM

Sep 2011
tsui_mokei said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Hes also just an asshole of a person too that cant take criticism

Looks like a spam from troll account. Checked the channel link?

I don't subscribe to any english channels anymore so no list from me.
No thats actually him, hes done this multiple times on many different videos over time, that comment is still replied to alot so just do some digging and youl find it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFbVKL-Meo0

He even made this completly BS video where hes tryign to justify himself over it and say hes not in it for the money yet enables ads on that same video he says hes not doing it for the money, hes just a greedy asshole that sics his fanbase on anyone that criticizes him.

It does not help if that his videos are lowest common denominator material. His writing process is

1: See item in envirement
2: scream rape, call it a barrel, or call it stefon, or do a painfully fake scream pretending to be scarred
3: repeat for success
JizzyHitlerJul 4, 2013 8:28 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jul 4, 2013 8:24 PM

Feb 2009
Game channels I like:

Vash12349
CriousGamers (ChilledChaos)
EatMyDiction1
GassyMexican
GoldGloveTV
baboonJul 4, 2013 8:31 PM
Jul 4, 2013 11:17 PM

Jul 2012
since people are mentioning game reviewers

Brentallfloss
Tatsudoshi
Jul 4, 2013 11:22 PM

Mar 2013
lucjan said:

I'm indifferent about the change in Grumps.
On one hand, Danny isn't quite as funny as Jon(although still pretty darn funny), and on the other, he's a lot more educated on video games than Jon and he shows it from day one. Game Grumps is still a really enjoyable watch to me, the only real difference being that it's a little more educated and a little less gag-heavy, which is a-ok to me.
Jul 4, 2013 11:49 PM

Oct 2012
I just have a problem with these YouTube shows, there are a lot of really sucky presenters around and it's soured me on them.
Jul 4, 2013 11:52 PM

Jul 2007
StrictlyStupid said:
lucjan said:

I'm indifferent about the change in Grumps.
On one hand, Danny isn't quite as funny as Jon(although still pretty darn funny), and on the other, he's a lot more educated on video games than Jon and he shows it from day one. Game Grumps is still a really enjoyable watch to me, the only real difference being that it's a little more educated and a little less gag-heavy, which is a-ok to me.

^this.

sophistication > hijinks for me, so so far the change balances itself out.
Jul 5, 2013 2:49 AM

Oct 2009
1st: The whole point of GG is about the discussions between Arin and Jon. GG was originally going to be just a podcast but they added video game footage so they could properly add videos on youtube. If I wanted to watch a let's play I'd watch the thousands of other crappy youtubers out there.

2nd: GG was Arin and Jon. People subscribed for Arin and Jon. You take Jon away and it's no longer GG. So the show isn't what I originally subscribed to.

3rd: I don't think Danny is funny and imo he has no chemistry with Arin. There was a helluva a lot more heat and energy between Arin and Jon. Those awesome mishaps between the two, such as the ones in Sonic, will never happen with Danny.

This is just my opinion. I don't like GG as of now. Whatever. You can keep on watching.

Jul 5, 2013 5:46 AM

Jul 2013
SeaNanners is #1 yt'er IMO. I like xcalizorz too, and ChrisStuckmann also.
Worst yt'er is that unfunny bitch jennamarbles.
Jul 5, 2013 5:54 AM

Aug 2012
DateYutaka said:
Ghostony said:
worst : machinima
we agree on somthing

I'm halfly surprised no one got butthurt over this..
Every time I say I dislike Machinima in a gaming forum I get chased out by an angry mob of fanboys
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds
Jul 5, 2013 6:18 AM

May 2009
Forgot to mention Johhnyethco and his amazing cartoons.

Jul 5, 2013 7:11 AM

Jul 2007
lucjan said:
1st: The whole point of GG is about the discussions between Arin and Jon. GG was originally going to be just a podcast but they added video game footage so they could properly add videos on youtube. If I wanted to watch a let's play I'd watch the thousands of other crappy youtubers out there.

2nd: GG was Arin and Jon. People subscribed for Arin and Jon. You take Jon away and it's no longer GG. So the show isn't what I originally subscribed to.

3rd: I don't think Danny is funny and imo he has no chemistry with Arin. There was a helluva a lot more heat and energy between Arin and Jon. Those awesome mishaps between the two, such as the ones in Sonic, will never happen with Danny.

This is just my opinion. I don't like GG as of now. Whatever. You can keep on watching.

Please let's make those people into divas. No need to worship internet personalities.

Also, as I said - if I wanted to watch another "funny talkshow" I'd watch....one of dozen other youtubers who do that thing. No scratch that - if I wanted something funny, I would watch something funny, like....read a book or see some comedy movie. I have no interest in watching two people acting like idiots towards each other while butchering the material they are handling.

So far the change-up changed the tone quite a big, making it a bit more serious an sophisticated. And for me that is for the better and I can sacrifice the so called "chemistry"(which is subjective) for that, as long as the new line-up can have some kind of more productive and brain-teasing discussions about the shit they are doing.
Jul 5, 2013 11:15 AM

Oct 2009
Fai said:
Also, as I said - if I wanted to watch another "funny talkshow" I'd watch....one of dozen other youtubers who do that thing. No scratch that - if I wanted something funny, I would watch something funny, like....read a book or see some comedy movie. I have no interest in watching two people acting like idiots towards each other while butchering the material they are handling.

Okay

Fai said:
So far the change-up changed the tone quite a big, making it a bit more serious an sophisticated. And for me that is for the better and I can sacrifice the so called "chemistry"(which is subjective) for that, as long as the new line-up can have some kind of more productive and brain-teasing discussions about the shit they are doing.

Super for you.

This was never about you. I'm just replying to those criticizing me for having an opinion. My earlier response served as a justification for my original response, not an invite for you to parade your opinion on mine

Jul 5, 2013 2:37 PM

Oct 2012
Best: MDE
Worst: The rest
I am not the one at fault, the world is.
Jul 5, 2013 3:26 PM

Jul 2013
Ghostony said:
DateYutaka said:
Ghostony said:
we agree on somthing

Every time I say I dislike Machinima in a gaming forum I get chased out by an angry mob of fanboys

On any forum I've gone on I have never seen a Machinima Youtube fan. I see far more AVGN, Achievement Hunter, and Game Grumps fanboys.
Pikachu wants some
Jul 5, 2013 4:21 PM

Oct 2012
Best - Videogamedunkey, Fitzthistlewits, TVMaxwell ,Smooth McGroove, RoosterTeeth

Worst - Machinima
Jul 6, 2013 11:43 PM

Jul 2013
BEST:
Smosh
UberHaxorNova (pretty much all the creatures but I would prefer Nova over all of them)
DotaCinema
Freddiew
CorridorDigital
and other gaming channels

WORST
PewDiePie (not rly the worst but he's way too overrated and his fanbase are filled with kids)
Fred (I don't find his channel funny)
RWJ (Do I really have to put my insight on him?)
Reply girls (They are the worst)
Jul 6, 2013 11:44 PM

Apr 2011
Best: NigaHiga

Worst: Youtube reply girls (including RWJ), and Shane.
Jul 6, 2013 11:48 PM

Jul 2013
HKA-4M-T7 said:
Ghostony said:
DateYutaka said:
Ghostony said:
we agree on somthing

On any forum I've gone on I have never seen a Machinima Youtube fan. I see far more AVGN, Achievement Hunter, and Game Grumps fanboys.

It's ironic how people hates machinima and doesn't know that most of the gaming youtubers they like are machinima partners.
Jul 7, 2013 12:13 AM

Feb 2013
I don't know who the worst is, because I don't have time.

But my favorite is:

PBS Idea Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/pbsideachannel

Amazing shit.
Jul 7, 2013 10:53 AM

Dec 2009
Like:
Cry (Cryaotic)
KenAshcorp
Angry Joe
VICE

Wost: RWJ
Shane Dawson
Onision
Whiteboy7thst
JaemaeJul 7, 2013 10:56 AM
Jul 7, 2013 11:07 AM

Oct 2010
Best:
1. Archengeia (Not as popular as he should be.)
2. Razorfist (This guy... he's awesome)
3. Nyanners (my inner weaboo forced me to)
5. Liliy Pichu (Who could hate her?)

Worst (In no order):
Joshscorcher (can't seem to like the guy)
Game Grumps (I can't get into the mood they're trying to convey, I don't find them all that funny during their lets plays, though egoraptor does some good videos.)

Others I like:
MatthewPatrick13 (Great Game Theory series)
MachinimaRealm (They have some good minecraft and LoL series. I can't understand all the hate they get)
MunchingOrange (Does some good Pokemon and Minecraft play throughs)
Beyond the Lot (Found it recently it has some original DC comic animated shorts, worth your time if your into DC)
Jul 7, 2013 11:12 AM
Apr 2012
For me the best would be:

sovideoemhd3 - best quality for Brazilian football highlights and goals
King of Lightning - really in depth reviews of chapters, episodes and the like
Thejorishae - not the greatest review but he has a certain charm to him and I like him a lot

Couldn't really say any for worst as I avoid all the ones I've heard negative things about.
Jul 7, 2013 11:14 AM
Jul 2012
Best Dashie funny guy and love his videos.
Nova haven't see his videos in a while, but I like him.
Angry Video Game Nerd His videos are legendary.

Worst is Swish or whatever this man is. I hate him.
Jul 7, 2013 11:18 AM

Apr 2012
Best for me:
- Smosh (I love this two Jerks, but more when they are filming themselves and not this acting shit)
- NigaHiga
- PewDiePie (sometimes, but his fans are annoying as fuck)

Nope:
- Fred (unfunny little bastard)
- Annoying orange (Nope, that's shit in my opinion)
- Shane Dawson (*yawn*)
- Onision (What's wrong with this unfunny dude?)
Jul 7, 2013 8:05 PM
Aug 2011
Best Youtubers:
-Nigahiga
-Kaseem G
-ERB (nicepeter)
-Tay Zonday

Worst Youtubers:
-Annoying Orange
-Fred
-RWJ
-ijustine
Jul 8, 2013 4:00 AM
Jul 2013
Both best and worse, in my opinion, is Onision. I used to be obsessed with him and his older videos actually helped to stop me from doing certain stupid things. He has some really fucked up videos, but most of them are just acting and are for the reaction more than anything. Most (well known) youtubers put up an act anyway. Like Chris Crocker.
But yeah Greg (Onision) has a huge range of videos from comedy, advice, psychological, etc but I think he's just sticking to comedy right now, because of all the hate and drama that goes his way.
Jul 8, 2013 5:43 AM

Jul 2013
elevenletters said:
Best:

Nova (and his idiotic friends) - Like a slightly less annoying version of PewDiePie

made me sad a lot, stil you have a different opinion on your own
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7818 by juanlqr »»
2 hours ago

» American Cartoons with Plot (excluding adult shows)???

TheSunLife - Yesterday

1 by Theo1899 »»
7 hours ago

» Post songs that you are addicted to right now ( 1 2 )

tsukareru - Apr 26

83 by Pg13_ »»
7 hours ago

» Non anime Japanese Movies recommendations

Akuho993 - May 8

12 by ryan77999 »»
Yesterday, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Game of Thrones vs Attack on Titan

DOSS300 - Mar 26

28 by ShuisBased2 »»
Yesterday, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.