Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 1:25 AM

Nov 2013
Cute cute cute. Can't believe it's already almost over. Gonna resume manga eventually. As I've heard, this will be a full adaptation but they apparently skipped stuff (as expected), and the manga can be read quickly so why not...

My top 3 best couple.
Sep 13, 7:46 AM
May 2020
cant go wrong with a car date
Sep 13, 9:15 AM

Jun 2015
oh my god that was such a cute episode /cries
IMP-CHAN WAS SO BEAUTIFUL
and finally an episode dedicated to Tsundere-chan

one last episode... watching anime couples makes me die inside
Sep 13, 9:36 AM
Sep 2021
Rin & Eiji spending more time with each other, going on dates & planning their future as well.
Sep 13, 12:23 PM
Mar 2015
Our gril is his gril no matter who she is playing
Sep 13, 12:43 PM

Mar 2022
This has probably been my favourite show this season and will most definitely be on my rewatchable list. Love it when i have had a carp day, always makes me smile :D
Sep 13, 1:21 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to Stealth46
This is because most of what was shown was him driving on streets that were designed to be hostile to cars. They are barely wide enough for two vehicles to pass each other and the driver has to be constantly on the look out for pedestrians and bicyclists who both also use the road. Now when he was on the road with clearly marked lanes, that was a bit unrealistic. Those and the wide 4+ lane roads is where all the traffic is funneled to. I've seen many traffic jams on those roads on Google Street View. In general, the US designs its street network to facilitate fast vehicle speeds for all road types, even ones in residential areas and ones that dead end. This encourages people to drive which fills up the streets with vehicles.
@Stealth46 You should see our Traffic Jams. They are legendary. Still that looked like a huge urban area, but no cars. Reminded me of something I saw recently. It was an old, old rerun of the live-action cop show CHIPS from the 70s. It showed Highways near LA & San Diego nearly desreted during the day, too. I laughed my Arse off. California traffic is the WORST in the USA, even back then!
Sep 13, 5:55 PM

Jul 2023
This is of their better episodes. Most of it is a continuous scene rather than discrete scenes that make it a torture watch.

I just had to laugh at the wheels turning in the wrong direction. My goodness!
Sep 14, 3:29 AM
Oct 2019
I love every version of Rin.
well said brother.
Sep 14, 5:46 AM
Jul 2019
Man i cant stop smiling while watching this
Sep 14, 10:14 AM
Sep 2016
Wait, I just realise this. We're already on EP 11 huh!? So that means they wouldn't be adapting the entire manga, since the last EP wouldn't be able to cover the last "arc" of the manga.
And yet, the last "arc" on its own won't be long enough to justify another season.
So how do they intend to do abt this ? I guess this will become another YagaKimi or Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou, where the 1st SE of the anime adaptations couldn't cover the entire manga, and the remaining materials are not long enough to be adapted into another season, huh!?

PS: Well, I did say the last "arc", but it wasn't really "the last", since it's actually the only arc of the series ever. Moreover, the said "arc" itself has technically been already started this EP anyways.

PPS: That being said, maybe they can cram the last few contents from the manga into a 1 or 2 OVAs, maybe? Or a movie, if they wan't to stretch it out a bit into a more serious romance drama (yes, the last "arc" has much more serious and focused tone than the rest).
uncleqrowSep 14, 10:22 AM
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Sep 14, 11:03 AM

Jun 2017
rin suffering from multiple personality disorder finally lmao
Sep 15, 12:19 AM
Mar 2021
Antes o problema era a ``obsessão´´ dele pelas multipersonalidade da Rin, e veja agora, ela não consegue mais sair dos personagens LOL
Não acredito que a obra vai finalizar inteira em apenas uma temporada... Olhando pelo lado bom, nós não ficaremos com um final em aberto aparentemente, mas sentirei saudades :(
Sep 15, 2:31 AM
Jan 2018
Only 1 more episode of Hayami Saori 😭
Sep 15, 3:45 AM

Jun 2021
this guy talked straight up ten mins with her little sis and still couldn’t figure out she wasn’t actually Rin, until little sis made it obvious.

Yeah. Nice, instead, that he already had his own driving license. And i enjoyed the entire Tsundere part.
Sep 15, 12:31 PM
Jan 2022
i thought they would kiss on the beach y they didn't man😓😓.. but honestly need a seperate series based on the cute sis man I can watch her whole day she is such a pookie ❤️
Sep 15, 12:48 PM

Oct 2017
Nice date for them. Ayaka chan so adorable. Pre op scene with Ayaka was amusing. Just one last episode to go.
Sep 16, 10:26 PM
Oct 2018
Seemed kind of like a filler episode, not much plot development. I still enjoyed it though. Will be sad to see it end.
Sep 17, 7:17 AM

Mar 2008
Was all pretty cute. A lot went on in this ep in a way.
Sep 28, 7:25 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn Eiji can drive. Once again lil sis stole my heart with her appearance here, wake up call, the sing a song part. Adorable. But then again fricking love triangle actually means, that Rin others side chara, doing all the competition to make Eiji realize the importance of giji harem. No need to left it aside, just take it with all your might....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 29, 5:11 PM

Dec 2022
Cute and wholesome episode
Oct 9, 3:51 AM
Dec 2022
Eiji's decision to dedicate himself to Rin causes Rin to struggle on how to tell apart her real feelings amongst the few personalities that have interacted with Eiji.
Yesterday, 10:16 PM

Jul 2022
Thus far, the acting club has only made stage plays. However, this time, they are trying for the first time to make a short film with romance as it's theme. As a reference, they will use the love story of Rin and Eiji. But, will the story be completely based on RinEiji's story?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 19

140 by KingNotSkilled »»
Yesterday, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FadesHandle - Sep 5

50 by KingNotSkilled »»
Yesterday, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 22

76 by KingNotSkilled »»
Yesterday, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Aug 15

116 by KingNotSkilled »»
Yesterday, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 8

85 by KingNotSkilled »»
Oct 18, 10:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.