Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2023 5:49 PM

Dec 2015
The fishing line, the flashlights... hmm someone was prepared last episode. Perhaps that's what they were doing while they were letting off a little steam in the observatory room.

Shame that Grissly was killed off. I thought it was a bit suspicious he thought an intruder was in the observatory but he checks out since he got dropped off the building.

Love how this gives off "And Then There Were None" vibes. I kind of like closed circle cases so I'm looking forward to how it all comes together in the next episode.
Nov 20, 2023 8:28 PM

Jul 2017
With the typhoon reigning on Nandan Island, Toto went to investigate on his own, and found CCTV recordings, but at the back of his watch...the criminal ensues?

Toto facing John Grizzly to prove that Ron is culpable for the case whereas the former believes that he is innocent, Toto's facing quite the enemy that tries to dispute that he knows the forbidden detective better than the current detective partner. And once that fact was resolved, John is for certain that Ron is not the culprit, due to how the shots were fired and the sound of how many were shot, leading to the glass shards on the floor, which Ron being barefooted, will have already scarred his feet full of blood that at a far distance, he would not have been able to shot her. Also, the black sugar syrup being drugged, it cut the aount of people involved, and this serial murder was planned very meticulously. even for John to get shot clean knowing that this island is a classic closed circle trap, no one is safe except the criminal.

For the star closed circle BLUE instructor to get shot, their criminal is a rather tough nut, and the fishing line is almost certain to pinpoint the exact person and their alibis at the point of the gunshot. It looks as if the Nandan Island is cursed from 10 years ago, but this is a classic closed trap case that Toto can solve with the help of Ron and the setting of the case. And Ron...decided to continue his hula hoop, which it also caught the fishing line.

Thanks to Orihime, the pieces are all in place, so it's up to Toto to deduce the case wide open. What a challenge.
Nov 23, 2023 12:04 AM

Mar 2008
This one isn't hard to figure out. This is my own speculation, no cheating i promise
Nov 23, 2023 5:38 AM
Jan 2020
Lol, I suspected on ep 7, but that arc is just a umineko-like mistery case (some type of homage). The closed room homicide, isolated isle, no communication with outside (despite the girl doing Livestream). Ryushiki will be mad if beatoriche don't do her appearance.
Nov 23, 2023 8:23 AM
Oct 2017
I'm thinking it's the son of the former landlord who did it. Maybe the island is starting to lose its luster over the last decade and he wants to rekindle the interest in their business. I mean, I've no proof. Only a motive.
Nov 25, 2023 12:18 AM
Sep 2019
I still suspect that head of this place. He seems like someone who wants this place to be popular. Something sure is the reason why I suspect him ever since the case begun
Nov 25, 2023 6:28 AM

Jun 2020
As always my small brain can't figure out anything lol, need to wait the next episode.
Nov 26, 2023 1:42 PM

Jul 2019
Even after watching so much detective conan, I can't figure out shit :S
Nov 27, 2023 11:55 PM

Dec 2018
Hmm... Ron said it's not the chef... So, maybe the weird hair dude? Why he always goes to the washroom???
Well, poor Old Blue detective guy... He said he will apologize to Ron later, but he doesn't have that time to do so since he got killed....

Nov 28, 2023 4:09 AM

Apr 2023
At 05:49 the screen behind Toto had an icon of Internet Expolorer on its upper right (I was tsukkomi-ing about they still using IE), but at 05:56 it disappeared, while other icons left unchanged. So was that a drawing mistake or smth?
Nov 28, 2023 11:05 AM

Apr 2021
Bro this show is so good oml
Nov 29, 2023 1:37 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
We have to wait to the next episode to know the assessin!!!
kekeke
Dec 2, 2023 3:25 PM
Dec 2020
why doesn't anyone confine them in a room to avoid a 3rd death??!! (and even to avoid the 2nd death at first), they walk around as if everything is fine...
Dec 4, 2023 10:10 AM

May 2020
That guy who owns the dome or is the director or something, could be the one, but then again he said the killings 10 years ago hampered the reputation of the observatory and his father too, so it'd not make much sense.

Still, I strongly hope they don't make that idol culprit. It'll be the most unserious conclusion after all.
Dec 17, 2023 8:58 AM

Apr 2017
So was it Juumonshi and the bowl-cut guy working together? If everyone had alibis, it must've been a team-job. Orihime and the chef (Onno-san?) were together, and the two guys were together.

I don't see how the hula hoop plays into the locked room mystery, but I'm assuming the killer used........ hold on.

The gunshot came right after the dome was opened, and there was fishing line around it. Could it be that the fishing line was connected to the vent? Maybe after the vent opened (through the dome turning and therefore the fishing line pulling it up), the culprit shot a bullet through it and it ricocheted, hitting Onodera as she turned away from the switch? Danganronpa V3 style?
Cool beauty, world class genius, unbeatable charm!

I'm unstoppable!
Jan 14, 3:15 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to isekun
Even after watching so much detective conan, I can't figure out shit :S
@isekun

The fishing line clearly sets the gun off. Other than that I am unsure.
Jan 15, 3:28 AM

Mar 2015
"Maybe this one is too tough even for you", what a rude thing to say to your carry sir
Jan 29, 3:04 AM
Dec 2022
Toto can't lie next to the victim and talked just like Kamoo did. The mystery deepens.
Apr 30, 11:50 PM

Aug 2019
Bro just when the old man had a change of heart he was murdered
Oct 8, 3:11 PM
Dec 2021
I aint even think that it was that guy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2023

73 by stray_ish »»
Oct 13, 6:39 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2023

72 by Twicky_ »»
Oct 8, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2023

42 by CutieAnshin »»
Aug 2, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2023

55 by CutieAnshin »»
Jul 31, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 23, 2023

55 by CutieAnshin »»
Jul 29, 1:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.