Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 29, 2020 5:26 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
winddevil1 said:
badabass said:

Idk, man. I am already forget those Iwa arc xD.

yep i was right, thisis on the narutopedia :v

"Shikadai managed to sneak into the Tsuchikage's office to contact his father via phone, revealing that Iwagakure was taken over as part of a plan by Ōnoki. While Shikamaru told his son to stay hidden, Shikadai insisted that he figured out enough to make a move against the enemy. The call was then cut short as the enemy forced Shikadai to retreat. He later found his allies having been captured by the enemy. As they were about to be attacked, Shikadai made his move."
Mitsuki's Disappearance Arc covers episodes 71 to 92.

Well, if thats so, then...
Maybe he want to make a telephone based on radio signal at the balloon. Idk xd. Or you had something in mind?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 29, 2020 5:32 PM

Nov 2013
badabass said:
winddevil1 said:

"Shikadai managed to sneak into the Tsuchikage's office to contact his father via phone, revealing that Iwagakure was taken over as part of a plan by Ōnoki. While Shikamaru told his son to stay hidden, Shikadai insisted that he figured out enough to make a move against the enemy. The call was then cut short as the enemy forced Shikadai to retreat. He later found his allies having been captured by the enemy. As they were about to be attacked, Shikadai made his move."

Maybe he want to make a telephone based on radio signal at the balloon. Idk xd. Or you had something in mind?

no idea, possibly just a radio that can alert every other country, all at once, but doing a couple phone calls doesn't sound like such a big trouble that they need a new thing... oh well, just inventors making random stuff on their free time :D
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Nov 29, 2020 6:16 PM
Nov 2020
Chyu_Bie said:
Am i the only one who think this episode's animation are awful. I feel like its low-budget episode.

Yeah because it is done by another studios.
Nov 29, 2020 6:23 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
winddevil1 said:
badabass said:

no idea, possibly just a radio that can alert every other country, all at once, but doing a couple phone calls doesn't sound like such a big trouble that they need a new thing... oh well, just inventors making random stuff on their free time :D

Yea, to be honestly, its really no matter what thing he could make with that experiment. Either a wireless phone thing, or just a radio alert system. I am simply just noticing it by random. But thanks to discuss it. Its really opening my mind about the previous arc.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 29, 2020 7:36 PM
May 2020
I wonder if Boruto is the vessel they are talking about taking(since he has the kara mark on his palm) or if it is the other boy Kawaki.
This was a great episode. We got lots of info on Kara and the whole situation and got to see Naruto for the majority of the episode. It was great.
I wonder when we will get more information on Boruto’s eye jougan.
Nov 29, 2020 9:41 PM
Oct 2020
fishcake10 said:
leev said:
Nah, the animations has been really bad this year imo. The faces look weird and blurry as heck sometimes. Its annoying knowing the quality keep dropping when we're just getting content relevant to the manga.
did you not fucking watch episode 175 man stop whining what kind of animation are you expecting in a chill episode like this with literally no fighting or any sort of phyiscal interaction besides talking, seriously man.

Lol I m not expecting anything.I already know that animations has been really bad in the past fews episodes! But this episodes's animation are worse than Naruto shippuden's fillers . Specially Naruto face and Boruto's hair look really weird at all bruh🤷🏻‍♀️
Nov 29, 2020 9:59 PM
Feb 2019
Wait, I'm super confused now. Denki is working on a transmitter that allows communications long distance. But didn't the world already have that. Pretty sure there is already phones, satellite dish, televisions, cameras, computers, and hell even email. So why are we acting like communication instantly to other nations is new. Theres even video games for gods sake. I was wondering that in the beginning too when they showed the different leaf village shinobi talking to the other nations Kage. Like "why didn't they just give a phone call instead of running all the way over there?".
Nov 30, 2020 3:02 AM
Nov 2013
Chyu_Bie said:

Lol I m not expecting anything.I already know that animations has been really bad in the past fews episodes! But this episodes's animation are worse than Naruto shippuden's fillers . Specially Naruto face and Boruto's hair look really weird at all bruh🤷🏻‍♀️

You must be kidding! The previous ep is extremely well animated which is exactly why this ep's animation wasn't good
The few last eps also had good animation especially in the fights
Yes the animation in this ep could be way better but it's impossible for a long running anime to give each ep an excellent animation. So as long as they give the fights and the important moments good animation i don't mind the transitional eps being this way especially after the sakuga treat from the last ep
Nov 30, 2020 3:08 AM
Nov 2013
Manigirl19 said:
I wonder if Boruto is the vessel they are talking about taking(since he has the kara mark on his palm) or if it is the other boy Kawaki.
This was a great episode. We got lots of info on Kara and the whole situation and got to see Naruto for the majority of the episode. It was great.

I'm assuming that you don't read the manga so i will just mention something from the anime, it's when Urashiki said to boruto ( in ep 134 if i'm not mistaken ): " I don't care if you're a vessel anymore, i will kill you"
This doesn't mean that the vessel they're talking about is boruto but that boruto is a vessel too :)

Marinate1016 said:
Victor being an outer

Victor is an inner member. The people that were confirmed to be outers in the anime so far are the scientist, victor's assistant and the guy from that rain village
Nov 30, 2020 3:23 AM
Oct 2020
Oussema said:
Chyu_Bie said:

You must be kidding! The previous ep is extremely well animated which is exactly why this ep's animation wasn't good
The few last eps also had good animation especially in the fights
Yes the animation in this ep could be way better but it's impossible for a long running anime to give each ep an excellent animation. So as long as they give the fights and the important moments good animation i don't mind the transitional eps being this way especially after the sakuga treat from the last ep

I also don't mind too but I didn't say the last epi isn't good. nice fight scene and nice animated too. But this epi really suck af. Trust me this next generation's Animation really need more good quality but if it is not I m not mind . I also appreciate last episodes too I just pointed it with positive minded.
Nov 30, 2020 3:40 AM

Apr 2012
Oh okay so Victor is alive, I was wondering why did they change his death in the anime but yeah alright I get it now.

I'm glad there was this much Naruto in this episode, and it was overall a good episode, but I really wish they would start the canon story already, I wanna see my boy Kawaki.
Nov 30, 2020 4:34 AM
Oct 2019
Jigen is voice by" the sexy manly voice" Kenjiro Tsuda...
Nov 30, 2020 4:36 AM
Oct 2019
Chyu_Bie said:
Am i the only one who think this episode's animation are awful. I feel like its low-budget episode.

I think is okay considering is a chill episode...
Nov 30, 2020 4:38 AM
Oct 2019
winddevil1 said:
badabass said:
equivalent to the telephone

i swear Shikadai once got caught on other village and called Konoha with a phone, am i wrong?
if i remember correctly it was when those puppets were trying to get hearts and becoming humans, there was a girl with a umbrella

Oh yeah i remember that...
Shikadai calling his dad for backup..
Nov 30, 2020 4:41 AM
Oct 2019
hwhatup said:
Wait, I'm super confused now. Denki is working on a transmitter that allows communications long distance. But didn't the world already have that. Pretty sure there is already phones, satellite dish, televisions, cameras, computers, and hell even email. So why are we acting like communication instantly to other nations is new. Theres even video games for gods sake. I was wondering that in the beginning too when they showed the different leaf village shinobi talking to the other nations Kage. Like "why didn't they just give a phone call instead of running all the way over there?".

Yeah bro... Didn't Naruto have laptop on his office??? Lol
Nov 30, 2020 5:14 AM

Nov 2013
hwhatup said:

there are things you shouldn't talk in the phone, and sending someone face to face makes it more impactful. i mean, Japanese people do it all the time

the transmiter tho... maybe it's just so everyone in the world has a walkie tokie and they all talk at the same time as soon as someone asks for help lol
then again it's probably useless, it would take maybe an extra minute if you had some kind of button that would send an help signal to a computer, and then that person could just send it to everyone's phone
oh well, whatever haha
winddevil1Nov 30, 2020 5:21 AM
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Nov 30, 2020 7:47 AM
Jul 2018
it looks like Victor will betray the kara very interesting.

Dec 1, 2020 7:16 AM

Mar 2020
Chyu_Bie said:
fishcake10 said:
did you not fucking watch episode 175 man stop whining what kind of animation are you expecting in a chill episode like this with literally no fighting or any sort of phyiscal interaction besides talking, seriously man.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, did you not fucking watch last episode dude?
Dec 1, 2020 8:01 AM

Jul 2013
I forgot that Tsunade is alive o.o I was so surprised to see her

Denki is a genius!

Overall, cute episode.
Dec 1, 2020 1:30 PM

Mar 2016
Denki discovered hot air balloons.
Dec 2, 2020 10:53 AM

Jul 2019
fishcake10 said:
leev said:
Nah, the animations has been really bad this year imo. The faces look weird and blurry as heck sometimes. Its annoying knowing the quality keep dropping when we're just getting content relevant to the manga.
the non action episodes wasnt looking this bad before. i went through 176 episodes which the majority are chill episodes so i notice a decline in there. and yeah im aware in the action packed episodes does look good most of the time.
leevDec 2, 2020 11:05 AM
Dec 2, 2020 1:55 PM

Mar 2020
leev said:
fishcake10 said:
the non action episodes wasnt looking this bad before. i went through 176 episodes which the majority are chill episodes so i notice a decline in there. and yeah im aware in the action packed episodes does look good most of the time.
They're watchable, all their budget goes into the action packed episode from what I can see, and I'm not mad about it.
Dec 2, 2020 7:09 PM

Oct 2008
is Denki gonna be the next Steve Jobs on Naruto/Boruto realm?
nice meeting so many officials!
I really thought Naruto's gonna lockdown Konoha...lolz
5/5.

Dec 3, 2020 2:02 AM
Nov 2014
winddevil1 said:
hwhatup said:

there are things you shouldn't talk in the phone, and sending someone face to face makes it more impactful. i mean, Japanese people do it all the time

the transmiter tho... maybe it's just so everyone in the world has a walkie tokie and they all talk at the same time as soon as someone asks for help lol
then again it's probably useless, it would take maybe an extra minute if you had some kind of button that would send an help signal to a computer, and then that person could just send it to everyone's phone
oh well, whatever haha

So just to add to this comment, this is all just speculation but I'm guessing what Denki is aiming to improve is specifically the range of the transmitters used by ninjas out in the field. Laptops and phones and stuff all exist in the towns and villages but out in the fields it looks like everything is still pretty old-fashioned. Denki's invention wouldn't improve communications much from inside the villages or Kage offices sure, but it might be invaluable for, say, a ninja who comes across a Kara member or clue in the wild - who's like dying and can't make it back to the village or to a phone - to still get that vital info to other villages and outposts and stuff, especially as there will be more inter-village teamwork in the future I'm sure. Not sure if that explanation completely makes sense but that's my best guess anyway!
Dec 3, 2020 6:57 AM

Aug 2017
We're slowly getting more and more information about Kara.
I just hope that they're as good as Akatsuki or it wouldn't be fun.

Didn't expected Victor to be alive.

Boruto and his friends we successful in making a wireless transmission. Seems like we're gonna have some modern technology and weapons during the climax battle.

Overall, a mediocre episode.

Dec 3, 2020 3:33 PM

May 2014
Seeing Naruto watching the children of his village was nostalgic. Just like how 3rd Hokage would come out of his office and watch naruto & co.

Victor being alive, was a bit expected. If he is part of Kara, that's a lame way to die.

PS! Tsunade looks good for being 60s. Same with Hokage, who is probably in his 40s. Rock Lee is younger than both of them and look worse. LOL
Dec 4, 2020 1:37 AM
May 2017
mangalicker94 said:
PS! Tsunade looks good for being 60s. Same with Hokage, who is probably in his 40s. Rock Lee is younger than both of them and look worse. LOL

Its the beard, smh
Dec 4, 2020 4:40 AM
Nov 2013
mangalicker94 said:
Tsunade looks good for being 60s

Tsunade has been using the 100 seal jutsu to make herself look young though
Dec 5, 2020 12:25 PM
Jul 2018
Finally some Kara action incoming.
Dec 6, 2020 3:06 AM

Jun 2019
Nice to see Naruto going around the village and learning about the situation.
Dec 9, 2020 12:51 PM
Dec 2020
winddevil1 said:
badabass said:

Idk, man. I am already forget those Iwa arc xD.

He tried something to help communicate with them up there where that air balloon was.
Dec 12, 2020 12:47 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
That must be a pretty boring room to be in, Jigen.
Dec 21, 2020 4:09 PM

May 2018
Did I hear the voice of my beloved Kenjiro Tsuda as Jigen? Sexy music to my ears!!

Why does this show seem so low-budget when compared to Naruto? The character design is off, the artwork is off, and the animation is off? Nothing looks good.

The only reason I keep watching is because I really like Mitsuki. I'll keep on watching even more now that I've heard Kenjiro Tsuda's voice.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Jan 7, 2021 8:59 AM

Jul 2009
can't get myself to like this arc so far, best thing was Sarada training.
Now we go to more fillers...
Jan 18, 2021 3:30 AM

May 2014
UPSxACExUPS said:
mangalicker94 said:

Its the beard, smh

Haha, I guess so......
May 3, 2021 9:32 PM
Apr 2021
Denki is making new tech, quite genius.
So Victor's alive and he was involved with Kara. Well, his body wasn't really found.
this ep was quite slow
Oct 4, 2021 7:27 AM

Jan 2016
You just know it's going to be a filler episode when it starts with giving screen time to Denki. What a strange episode this was. 2/5.
Jan 6, 8:18 AM
May 2023
Good episode, Denki's idea is excellent, I hope that in time they achieve it and can connect all the towns. I knew Naruto wasn't going to shut down the village after seeing Denki's experiment... I would have restricted him and started investigating Kara until we know if she is a big threat or not... which right now it seems like It is, but well... it doesn't go with Naruto's ideas
PS: interesting that Vikta is still alive and I wonder what or who the receptacle is.....if I hit a triple....I would say it's the person we saw in the first episode of Boruto
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 183 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2021

30 by Tony2Phones »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Power comparison

Igris_knight - Yesterday

5 by ezequielatlus »»
Yesterday, 11:43 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 181 Discussion

Eoussama - Jan 10, 2021

49 by Tony2Phones »»
Yesterday, 2:44 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 119 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2019

32 by Chfenj_ »»
May 22, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 218 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2021

160 by Gabriel31YT »»
May 17, 9:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.