Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2016 3:08 AM
Apr 2013
Next time they really need to announce it a few days earlier so at the very least I won't be this disappointed...! They already knew there will be a Ping Pong tournament or what-not, so they should've predicted the delay...! >:(
Mar 6, 2016 4:23 AM
Apr 2013
Never mind about my post about episode 97-100 summaries, the source deleted it. Maybe because it's wrong info, the probability is low, or not legit.
Miya190Mar 6, 2016 4:52 AM
Mar 6, 2016 5:01 AM

Sep 2011
Frost190 said:
Never mind about my post about episode 97-100 summaries, the source deleted it. Maybe because it's wrong info, the probability is low, or not legit.

Yeah, there's been fake spoilers going around especially in 4chan for quite some time now. Like the one saying Shinji's gonna interrupt the Duel and start fighting Yuya. But the one about Security possibly breaking into the Jack vs Yuya was confirmed to be real (I think).
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Mar 6, 2016 6:52 AM
Apr 2013
Rukaliini said:
Frost190 said:

Yeah, there's been fake spoilers going around especially in 4chan for quite some time now. Like the one saying Shinji's gonna interrupt the Duel and start fighting Yuya. But the one about Security possibly breaking into the Jack vs Yuya was confirmed to be real (I think).

About Security breaking has already been confirmed to be real. The source even showed the page from the magazine about the information.
Mar 7, 2016 6:33 AM
Apr 2013
Finally, the real summaries for episode 98-100:

http://liselicanis.tumblr.com/post/140628967379/arc-v-episode-98-100-summary-spoilers

Mar 7, 2016 1:32 PM

May 2012
Wonder why it's impossible to move the episode to another channel :/ Oh well, another week of waiting ;__;

OT: Great episode. Everything seems to be concluding in the Synchro Dimension. Now I wonder who'll win, Yuuya or Jack o.o

Mar 7, 2016 4:27 PM
Apr 2013
chaosflame5 said:
Wonder why it's impossible to move the episode to another channel :/ Oh well, another week of waiting ;__;

OT: Great episode. Everything seems to be concluding in the Synchro Dimension. Now I wonder who'll win, Yuuya or Jack o.o

If moving the episode to another channel is impossible, I wanted it to at least move the episode to a few hours after the Ping Pong game or a few days afterwards...

Usually, in a case like this, the Protagonist will always be the winner in the end. But at the same time, Jack is the symbol of both Tops and Commons. Even if Yuya able to get their attentions and approval, will it be alright for the symbol of City to lose...?
Mar 7, 2016 4:56 PM

May 2012
Frost190 said:
If moving the episode to another channel is impossible, I wanted it to at least move the episode to a few hours after the Ping Pong game or a few days afterwards...

Usually, in a case like this, the Protagonist will always be the winner in the end. But at the same time, Jack is the symbol of both Tops and Commons. Even if Yuya able to get their attentions and approval, will it be alright for the symbol of City to lose...?
Unless there are other shows (anime or J-drama etc.) showing afterwards? Which means time slots are too tight for the episode to be shown sometime afterwards...Many anime tend to be delayed due to something going on in a channel, so Yugioh isn't the only one I think.

This is exactly why it's unpredictable who is going to win or lose. The match of Sergey and Jack was unpredictable, since I thought Roger was going to be one step ahead of Yuuya, which means he will be more of a boss when Yuuya or whoever manage to duel him later on. But Jack won over Sergey shows that Roger has some foolishness in thinking he can rule over the City by Sergey's win. So Yuuya vs Jack might be another unpredictable duel.

Mar 11, 2016 6:02 AM

Jul 2015
chaosflame5 said:

This is exactly why it's unpredictable who is going to win or lose. The match of Sergey and Jack was unpredictable, since I thought Roger was going to be one step ahead of Yuuya, which means he will be more of a boss when Yuuya or whoever manage to duel him later on. But Jack won over Sergey shows that Roger has some foolishness in thinking he can rule over the City by Sergey's win. So Yuuya vs Jack might be another unpredictable duel.

My thoughts exactly.

Jul 31, 2016 8:00 PM

Dec 2012
Calm before the storm during the storm episode.

LMAO at Roger raging.

After people applauded at Sergey's death last episode, he lives. Fortunately, he now gets beat to death.

Kali Yuga's op effect.

Been a long time since we heard Reiji's theme.

LMFAO WTF? Look at Security with all those cheese trap cards. They had majority of the Barrier series face down. Then the 2nd row Reactive armor and Jigen Yuhei. LOL

Raid Raptors!

Oh, hell no! Sawatari gotta die now. Not only did he commit sin by taking the beautiful Melissa Claire's mic, he called her a babe and winked at her. That is automatic death.

This is it. Jack vs Yuya part 2. Please don't lose Jack. You have to win or draw. You are a rival character with seniority. Kaibaman(a clone of Kaiba) beat Judai. You have to beat Yuya again. Beat his MC plot armor again, which is trying to show his growth this time. He couldn't beat Reiji, his rival. You have to win Jack.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

28 by vv1 »»
Aug 22, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.