Forum Settings
Forums

Do you think that the excuse "I can't read the subs while watching" is legitimate ?

New
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 27, 2013 2:02 PM

Jun 2013
I still don't get this war.

Back in my day this would have been a fight amongst supporters of submarines and those who like the Jamaican music genre.

You can listen to dub on a sub through a speaker with a sub.
Aug 27, 2013 2:05 PM

Jun 2013
It's really sad this is still an issue. Watch whatever you want. I'm tired of the "but dubz r evil bcuz they arent made in MOTHER JAPAN!!!11one!" argument I see on youtube and forums.
Aug 27, 2013 2:06 PM

Apr 2012
As fast as a reader I am when I have to focus on the down side of the screen, while I dont miss the general thing, a lot of the details will get overseen. And altough I hardly ever watch Dub, I think a good Dub is better simply because you can focus on the actual stuff that happens on screen. You notice a lot more stuff and details in fast paced scenes. Of course no one cares about that in standstill shows but not all shows are like that. And especially when watching on a computer youre usually a lot nearer to the Screen meaning you arc of vision is not covering the whole screen, so having to look down all the time could be bothersome.

Aug 2012
Jyupita said:

http://i.imgur.com/IR6vIk9.gif
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing

Mar 2011
mattbenz99 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
StillSwingin007 said:
no_good_name said:
mitch3315 said:
no_good_name said:
For people who claim that i always wonder if they have ever tried to watch a normal subbed movie.
More fool them, they miss out or have to wait years for the useless dub companies to release their inferior crap.

And they miss out on great shows like Chihayafuru that don't have dubs.

Indeed, many great anime that is not aimed at kids or man children is never dubbed.
Why would you want to deny so much great anime just because you cant read?

*cough* cowboy bebop *cough* death note *cough* baccano *cough* fate zero *cough cough*
...I hate sub vs dub threads like these. If you like the dub, WATCH THE DUB. If you like the sub, WATCH THE SUB. I love a lot of dubs the same way I hate a lot of dubs. Is that so strange?
He said great not bad to good. And is that all?

if you think baccano wasnt great then you are retarded. no it is not the best but it is still great. also fullmetal alchemist (brotherhood) also have great dubs and are great shows

That's not very nice to call someone retarded.
What do you think you're piloting? Great Mazinger? Dangaioh? For Pete's sake, this isn't some robot cartoon whose main character is an autistic kid or some punk. - Kiichi Goto, Mobile Police Patlabor
Aug 27, 2013 2:08 PM

Aug 2013
I think that most of the best anime ever made is in Dub but there are also some damn good subs as well
Aug 27, 2013 2:10 PM

Aug 2013
mattbenz99 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
StillSwingin007 said:
no_good_name said:
mitch3315 said:
no_good_name said:
For people who claim that i always wonder if they have ever tried to watch a normal subbed movie.
More fool them, they miss out or have to wait years for the useless dub companies to release their inferior crap.

Indeed, many great anime that is not aimed at kids or man children is never dubbed.

*cough* cowboy bebop *cough* death note *cough* baccano *cough* fate zero *cough cough*
...I hate sub vs dub threads like these. If you like the dub, WATCH THE DUB. If you like the sub, WATCH THE SUB. I love a lot of dubs the same way I hate a lot of dubs. Is that so strange?

if you think baccano wasnt great then you are retarded. no it is not the best but it is still great. also fullmetal alchemist (brotherhood) also have great dubs and are great shows

Oh mighty mattbenz99. Those who shan't listen to thee are retarded.
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga
Death Cab for Cutie > Yuki Kajura

"Who'd you rather be? The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?"

MY REVIEWS! READ THEM. http://myanimelist.net/profile/StillSwingin007/reviews
Aug 27, 2013 2:11 PM

Apr 2013
I personally know two people, BOTH OF COLLEGE AGE, that simply cannot read well enough to keep up with subs. This is the state of public education in America. Kid's simply don't read anymore.

I LOVE SUBS. There are some shows that I prefer dubbed. Cowboy Bebop, Black Lagoon, Gungrave, Trigun, Ghost in the Shell...

But whenever I watch a recent series it HAS to be subbed. The only recent release I waited for a dub over was Roberta's Blood Trail because I just love Black Lagoon in English.
Aug 27, 2013 2:11 PM

Aug 2012
)
toybox said:
mattbenz99 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
StillSwingin007 said:
no_good_name said:
mitch3315 said:
no_good_name said:

Indeed.

Anyway, i was only talking about subs, because when you talk about dubs..just forget it, can't really stand them. That's just me tho and i'm a weird guy, i can't even stand subs in my main language, can only enjoy them in English.
Aug 27, 2013 2:12 PM

Aug 2013
I'm really looking forward to the Fate Zero dub. The dub cast is brilliant.
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga
Death Cab for Cutie > Yuki Kajura

"Who'd you rather be? The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?"

MY REVIEWS! READ THEM. http://myanimelist.net/profile/StillSwingin007/reviews
Aug 27, 2013 2:12 PM

Mar 2013
toybox said:
mattbenz99 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
StillSwingin007 said:
no_good_name said:
mitch3315 said:
no_good_name said:

well to be fair it doesnt seem like it is just my opinion. try the opinion of most anime fans. baccano among the people who have seen it is extremely popular.
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

My actual list: https://kitsu.io/users/mattbenz99/library

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

Aug 27, 2013 2:16 PM

Jun 2013

You're still basically saying that because he doesn't share your opinion, he's retarded. It doesn't matter how many people share your opinion, for it is just that, an opinion. None are right, and none are wrong. They are inherent to each person, so nobody can be "retarded" because their opinion differs from your own.
It's natural for a person to deny he's a failure as a human being. That's why he searches for somebody who is more miserable than himself. That's why so much animosity exists on the internet. Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person, turn to the internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met. Just to make themselves feel superior. isn't that pathetic? There's a sense of security that comes from speaking badly of someone else. But that isn't true salvation. — Tatsuhiro Satou
YandereTheEmo said:
The only thing more pathetic than quoting someone you know nothing about, is quoting yourself.
Aug 27, 2013 2:17 PM

Mar 2013
StillSwingin007 said:
mattbenz99 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
StillSwingin007 said:
no_good_name said:
mitch3315 said:
no_good_name said:

Oh mighty mattbenz99. Those who shan't listen to thee are retarded.

why because i accept reality that there are good dubs and some good japanese versions out there and at the same time not all dubs are good and not all japanese versions are good?
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

Aug 27, 2013 2:18 PM

Jun 2013
Goryo said:
Jyupita said:

http://i.imgur.com/IR6vIk9.gif

I honestly believe that our posts are more constructive than most of that shit.
Aug 27, 2013 2:18 PM

Mar 2013
YandereTheEmo said:

You're still basically saying that because he doesn't share your opinion, he's retarded. It doesn't matter how many people share your opinion, for it is just that, an opinion. None are right, and none are wrong. They are inherent to each person, so nobody can be "retarded" because their opinion differs from your own.

ya the retarded part was me just getting annoyed i take it back

Aug 27, 2013 2:26 PM

Apr 2012
jondoom said:
I personally know two people, BOTH OF COLLEGE AGE, that simply cannot read well enough to keep up with subs. This is the state of public education in America. Kid's simply don't read anymore.
Yes, because two outliers clearly represent the normal distribution of intelligence amongst the American populace.

And not being able to read subs initially may not even be a matter of reading ability. When I first started watching subbed (after dubbed Digimon back in the day), it took an episode or two to get the rhythm down. Like not to focus too much on the text itself or the best way to read without missing any of the action, etc.
I LOVE SUBS. There are some shows that I prefer dubbed. Cowboy Bebop, Black Lagoon, Gungrave, Trigun, Ghost in the Shell...

But whenever I watch a recent series it HAS to be subbed. The only recent release I waited for a dub over was Roberta's Blood Trail because I just love Black Lagoon in English.
I agree with the rest of your post.

I prefer dubbed, but since I mainly watch (90%) stuff that is currently airing, I mainly watch sub. Preference is preference; there's no need for people to keep up this silly "debate."

Aug 27, 2013 2:34 PM

Feb 2013
It depends, usually it's just people being lazy, like I have a friend that misses out on a lot of cool shows because they don't have dubs because he's too damn lazy to read, the only time the excuse is valid would be like if they have dyslexia or some thing to that effect.
Aug 27, 2013 2:37 PM

Jan 2013
deadjames said:
It depends, usually it's just people being lazy, like I have a friend that misses out on a lot of cool shows because they don't have dubs because he's too damn lazy to read, the only time the excuse is valid would be like if they have dyslexia or some thing to that effect.

Most good shows do get dubbed or will get dubbed. Only good thing that hasn't been dubbed is LOGH. Almost everything else is usually just a bunch repetitive moe shit. No one is missing out on anything.
Dubs>subs.
Breaking Bad>Anime
Comic books>manga
99% of Anime is Garbage
Aug 27, 2013 2:49 PM

May 2013
Can live with watching both.

I prefer to watch dubbed if available though. I can leave an anime on then if I get up to do something and still know whats happening
Aug 27, 2013 2:49 PM

Feb 2013
MajinSaga said:
deadjames said:

Most good shows do get dubbed or will get dubbed. Only good thing that hasn't been dubbed is LOGH. Almost everything else is usually just a bunch repetitive moe shit. No one is missing out on anything.
You obviously haven't seen Bakemonogatari or Akagi, and then there's some shows where the dubs are so awful that they're just plain unwatchable like Ranma 1/2, Slayers, Sailor Moon, Elfen Lied, the Rurouni Kenshin OVAs, and RahXephon.
Aug 27, 2013 2:51 PM

Jun 2008
If you can't read subs, you shouldn't be watching anime.
Aug 27, 2013 2:53 PM

Mar 2013
deadjames said:
MajinSaga said:
deadjames said:

You obviously haven't seen Bakemonogatari or Akagi, and then there's some shows where the dubs are so awful that they're just plain unwatchable like Ranma 1/2, Slayers, Sailor Moon, Elfen Lied, the Rurouni Kenshin OVAs, and RahXephon.

to be fair slayers came out in the 90s when there were almost no dubs so it isnt fair to make that comparison and elfen lied is actually infamous for having a terrible japanese dub along with a terrible english dub. the rest i cant comment on

Aug 27, 2013 2:54 PM

Mar 2013
Chibi-Alice said:

if you dont support the industry you shouldnt be watching anime

Aug 27, 2013 2:57 PM

Jan 2013
deadjames said:
MajinSaga said:
deadjames said:

Alright, I'll take that back. Only LOHG and the Monogatari series haven't been dubbed and that are good.

The English dub was terrible. Fortunately I can speak Spanish, and watched the Spanish dub.
Dubs>subs.
Breaking Bad>Anime
Comic books>manga
99% of Anime is Garbage
Aug 27, 2013 2:59 PM

Mar 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
mattbenz99 said:
Chibi-Alice said:

You can watch only subs while still supporting the industry, actually you can support it more. So your point doesn't work that much.

that was not really what i meant. i was pointing out how this person very likely doesnt support the industry and he/she feels the need to say that you should never watch anime the way you like to. heck if you watch all dubs but buy every show you watch you have more of a right to watch anime than if you watch every anime subbed illegally.

Aug 27, 2013 3:01 PM

Apr 2011
Anime fans only watching dubs are illogical people.
Aug 27, 2013 3:04 PM

Feb 2013
mattbenz99 said:
deadjames said:
MajinSaga said:
deadjames said:

to be fair slayers came out in the 90s when there were almost no dubs so it isnt fair to make that comparison and elfen lied is actually infamous for having a terrible japanese dub along with a terrible english dub. the rest i cant comment on
That is not a valid excuse, Lupin III came out in the 70s and Nausicaa and Dragon Ball came out in the 80s and they have good dubs, not to mention there are tons of other shows from the 90s that have good dubs like Pokemon, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Outlaw Star, Tenchi Muyo, Cardcaptor Sakura, Yu Yu Hakusho, Detective Conan, NGE, and Princess Mononoke.
deadjamesAug 27, 2013 3:07 PM
Aug 27, 2013 3:05 PM

Apr 2012
Nidstang said:
But by that logic, wouldn't it make anime fans who watch only subs illogical as well?

You know, since the subs cover a fraction of the screen (a fraction of animation effort you're missing out on, might I add) and, though the voices are in Japanese, you're still reading in English, meaning that you're not enjoying it by understanding the Japanese language itself, like the producers meant for it to be?

Aug 27, 2013 3:13 PM

Jul 2012
spyrocoot said:
daintybiscuit said:
MajinSaga said:
It's not that I can't read subs while watching (after all, I was taking advanced English and reading classes since middle school), it's just I REALLY dislike Japanese voice acting. I don't like the ridiculous overacting, the grunts, the constant shouting, and especially the annoying high pitched voices.

P.S. I also don't like how they say san or chan or kun or whatever dumbass thing they say after someone's name. If some Jap ever put that at the end of my name, I'd make sure to correct that asshole and have him say my birth name again until he says it correctly.

you like anime but are completely adverse to some of their cultural norms?

Is there a problem with that? I enjoy anime but I don't really care for Japanese culture.

yah, i don't think its a "problem", but its a bit odd b/c by watching anime, you are immersing yourself in a japanese cultural institution

if you feel that way, its not my right to say you are wrong in your feelings, i just think its a bit weird
Aug 27, 2013 3:14 PM

Aug 2012
deadjames said:
mattbenz99 said:
deadjames said:
MajinSaga said:
deadjames said:

That is not a valid excuse, Lupin III came out in the 70s and Nausicaa and Dragon Ball came out in the 80s and they have good dubs, not to mention there are tons of other shows from the 90s that have good dubs like Pokemon, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Outlaw Star, Tenchi Muyo, Cardcaptor Sakura, Yu Yu Hakusho, Detective Conan, NGE, and Princess Mononoke.

Pokemon got good dubs? :S
Aug 27, 2013 3:14 PM

Mar 2013
AndyRayy said:
Nidstang said:
But by that logic, wouldn't it make anime fans who watch only subs illogical as well?

You know, since the subs cover a fraction of the screen (a fraction of animation effort you're missing out on, might I add) and, though the voices are in Japanese, you're still reading in English, meaning that you're not enjoying it by understanding the Japanese language itself, like the producers meant for it to be?

i am not going to agree or disagree with your point but there is something in the last thing you said that i want to mention.

just about all forms of movies/ tv shows (with the exception of the silent ones) are made to have the dialogue understood by people's ears not their eyes. so any talk about it made to be heard in japanese is pointless because above all the dialogue was meant to be heard. yes this is a tricky subject especially when you dont speak the language but there is give and take from watching anime in both japanese and english. different languages have different terms and words that simply dont exist in other languages. an easy example would be how english doesnt have a word for non virgin while many other languages do. so translation problems have nothing to do with whether you translate a show into english using sub titles or through dubs because there will always be mistakes because of how different the languages are.

Aug 27, 2013 3:15 PM

Feb 2013
mattbenz99 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
mattbenz99 said:
Chibi-Alice said:

You can watch only subs while still supporting the industry, actually you can support it more. So your point doesn't work that much.

that was not really what i meant. i was pointing out how this person very likely doesnt support the industry and he/she feels the need to say that you should never watch anime the way you like to. heck if you watch all dubs but buy every show you watch you have more of a right to watch anime than if you watch every anime subbed illegally.
You do realize that the discs come with both English and Japanese audio right? And you also realize that people pirate dubs too right? So now you realize that you have no valid point to make right?
Aug 27, 2013 3:18 PM

Feb 2013
pokecenter said:
deadjames said:
mattbenz99 said:
deadjames said:
MajinSaga said:
deadjames said:

Yeah despite the show itself not being that great the English voice-acting was pretty damn good especially Team Rocket.
Aug 27, 2013 3:19 PM

Mar 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
mattbenz99 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
mattbenz99 said:
Chibi-Alice said:

How do you know if she doesn't support the industry? You're guessing based on your unsupported data that 98% of people pirate.

And your right thing doesn't make any sense.

i have now do have proof of my numbers. that original 98% piracy really meant that only 2% of people watch anime primarily on dvds but now i have actual numbers from polls on piracy. 75-85% pirating rate. also i will say this again anime is a hobby and like other hobbies you shouldnt steal the equipment to do your hobby. that is what i meant by right.

Aug 27, 2013 3:21 PM

Aug 2012
deadjames said:
pokecenter said:
deadjames said:
mattbenz99 said:
deadjames said:
MajinSaga said:
deadjames said:

Yeah despite the show itself not being that great the English voice-acting was pretty damn good especially Team Rocket.

As far as i know Pokemon dubs weren't that good, in fact in some ocasions they wouldn't even translate the speech in an proper way.
Aug 27, 2013 3:26 PM

Apr 2012
mattbenz99 said:
AndyRayy said:
Nidstang said:

i am not going to agree or disagree with your point but there is something in the last thing you said that i want to mention.

just about all forms of movies/ tv shows (with the exception of the silent ones) are made to have the dialogue understood by people's ears not their eyes. so any talk about it made to be heard in japanese is pointless because above all the dialogue was meant to be heard. yes this is a tricky subject especially when you dont speak the language but there is give and take from watching anime in both japanese and english. different languages have different terms and words that simply dont exist in other languages. an easy example would be how english doesnt have a word for non virgin while many other languages do. so translation problems have nothing to do with whether you translate a show into english using sub titles or through dubs because there will always be mistakes because of how different the languages are.
I agree with you 100% here.

I was simply throwing out the usual other banter I hear the silly ones make to show the implicit logical error in the statement made, which you so eloquently described above.

Aug 27, 2013 3:28 PM

Jun 2013
Didn't expect to see flying turds in this world. I take it this shitstorm has been around awhile.

Call dibs on dubs and sub your subs with dubs, if you like them.
Aug 27, 2013 3:33 PM

Oct 2012
I think it's just a matter of taste. Maybe english speakers are not used to reading subs, since most "mainstream" movies and shows are made in USA or the UK.

Meanwhile, I have always watched stuff subbed because original shows in my language are rare. And on top of that, I feel like the original actors (or seiyuus, if we're talking about anime) do a better job at expressing emotions than the dubs, whether they are in english or spanish.
Aug 27, 2013 3:41 PM

Mar 2013
deadjames said:
mattbenz99 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
mattbenz99 said:
Chibi-Alice said:

You do realize that the discs come with both English and Japanese audio right? And you also realize that people pirate dubs too right? So now you realize that you have no valid point to make right?

i know but people who pirate dubs tend not to be as brazen about their piracy (there are exceptions though) and i will still denounce people who pirate dubbed anime.

Aug 27, 2013 3:48 PM
Jul 2018
Battlechili1 said:
Vishnu_Karthik said:
I think its a copout method for Dub fans to discredit original Japanese version of the show.

And its just infuriating for me to see that this is such a common excuse.

"I prefer dubs because i don't want to read all the time when i watch the show" that's like saying even if the dubbing is terrible i don't want to read.

Well yeah. Even if the dubbing is bad I don't want to read. I switched out terrible because there's a certain point that its too much. That point is Sailor Moon. I want to watch it subbed. As for Sonic X. I don't want my eyes looking at words at the bottom when I can be taking in the art. Plus the words sometimes actually cover some of the art.

Anyways, it can be a legitimate excuse, I think. Some people may not be able to read that fast or may be poor readers. This doesn't discredit Japanese voices. This just means they prefer English or whatever their language is voices.

Requoting because important.
Aug 27, 2013 4:27 PM

Feb 2013
pokecenter said:
deadjames said:
pokecenter said:
deadjames said:
mattbenz99 said:
deadjames said:
MajinSaga said:
deadjames said:

As far as i know Pokemon dubs weren't that good, in fact in some ocasions they wouldn't even translate the speech in an proper way.
I think your confusing the script with the actual acting, the script was terrible on Pokemon, but the fact that the actors could deliver it so well is a testament to their talent.
Aug 27, 2013 4:31 PM

Feb 2013
mattbenz99 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
mattbenz99 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
mattbenz99 said:
Chibi-Alice said:

How do you know if she doesn't support the industry? You're guessing based on your unsupported data that 98% of people pirate.

i have now do have proof of my numbers. that original 98% piracy really meant that only 2% of people watch anime primarily on dvds but now i have actual numbers from polls on piracy. 75-85% pirating rate. also i will say this again anime is a hobby and like other hobbies you shouldnt steal the equipment to do your hobby. that is what i meant by right.
Are you just pulling numbers that you read somewhere, or can you actually explain those statistics? The fact is piracy really doesn't hurt the industries nearly as much as most people would have you believe, in fact in many cases it helps it, many people will go out and buy a series they pirated if they like it.
Aug 27, 2013 4:40 PM

Mar 2013
Forgetfulness said:
deadjames said:
mattbenz99 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
mattbenz99 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
mattbenz99 said:
Chibi-Alice said:

Are you just pulling numbers that you read somewhere, or can you actually explain those statistics? The fact is piracy really doesn't hurt the industries nearly as much as most people would have you believe, in fact in many cases it helps it, many people will go out and buy a series they pirated if they like it.

If I'm thinking of the right person, he got that off a poll on FAKKU

yes and a poll from mal and i can show you them if you want

Aug 27, 2013 4:41 PM

Mar 2013
deadjames said:
mattbenz99 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
mattbenz99 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
mattbenz99 said:
Chibi-Alice said:

buying 1 series for every 100 you pirated is not good enough.

Aug 27, 2013 5:02 PM
Jul 2018
...You guys know that there are official subs as well as fan made ones, right? (Funimation has a youtube channel, with a bunch of anime subbed. They're pretty accurate, better than a lot of the fan groups.)

Unfortunately, not every series gets licensed to them. In this case it really doesn't hurt anyone to download them, since they're not going to be around any time soon, if at all. So try to support the official releases, but keep an open mind that not all anime series will get an official release.

In any case, there's no point to trying to convince someone that subs are better. They'll learn on their own, or they'll stay a filthy casual and you can ignore them to your heart's content...
Aug 27, 2013 5:06 PM

Mar 2013
Reginleaf said:
...You guys know that there are official subs as well as fan made ones, right? (Funimation has a youtube channel, with a bunch of anime subbed. They're pretty accurate, better than a lot of the fan groups.)

Unfortunately, not every series gets licensed to them. In this case it really doesn't hurt anyone to download them, since they're not going to be around any time soon, if at all. So try to support the official releases, but keep an open mind that not all anime series will get an official release.

In any case, there's no point to trying to convince someone that subs are better. They'll learn on their own, or they'll stay a filthy casual and you can ignore them to your heart's content...

if you think that everyone who watches dubs are casuals then you have no idea what you are talking about.

Aug 27, 2013 5:13 PM
Jul 2018
mattbenz99 said:
Reginleaf said:

if you think that everyone who watches dubs are casuals then you have no idea what you are talking about.

You missed the joke. I take it you haven't seen the 'don't touch me you filthy casual' image?

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1366/45/1366453500131.jpg

(I think bbcodes are still down, so have a link)
Aug 27, 2013 5:16 PM

Mar 2013
Reginleaf said:
mattbenz99 said:
Reginleaf said:

You missed the joke. I take it you haven't seen the 'don't touch me you filthy casual' image?

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1366/45/1366453500131.jpg

(I think bbcodes are still down, so have a link)

oh lol i never saw that

Aug 27, 2013 5:52 PM

Mar 2012
I've lost count of how many times people have seen me watching anime and said 'How do you even read that fast?'
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What are some shows/movies that anime fans would like?

APolygons2 - Today

25 by alshu »»
2 seconds ago

» Is the database algorithm fair?

Lucifrost - 2 hours ago

5 by Kumiveneella »»
11 minutes ago

» why the double standard?

Cielord - Today

41 by KayKimii »»
22 minutes ago

» Rate my anime list AND TELL ME WHY

Chanceo - 25 minutes ago

0 by Chanceo »»
25 minutes ago

» Simping for anime/manga creators. Do you do it? How do you do it?

Catalano - May 14

32 by Daviljoe193 »»
42 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.