Forum Settings
Forums

Say if we got lost in a different world, and we meet an opposite us ?

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 6, 2013 10:39 AM

Dec 2012
Goryo said:
SOExclusive said:
InfiniteRufus said:
risefire said:
so my opposite would be a female... None of us will no longer be virgins...

However if she was your opposite that means that unlike you she wouldn't be desperate. So chances are if one of you wants sex the other one won't.

Bad luck.

The logic

So logical that you are incapable of comprehending it.

Well my mind was blown according to my gif
Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online
Aug 6, 2013 10:47 AM

Aug 2013
SOExclusive said:
If my opposite is a girl. I'd fuck her
If my opposite is a guy. I'd fuck his girlfriend

Slow down dude, go easy on the girl/guy
Rather be dead than cool.
Aug 6, 2013 11:26 AM

Aug 2012
My opposite would be an ugly woman whose name no one could pronounce and killed everyone she saw. In other words, Honey BooBoo
Aug 6, 2013 11:36 AM

Sep 2012
LucyDearest said:
Why is ths discussion suddenly turn into sex discussion ?-_-
Because this is a forum filled with pathetic desperate virgins.

It's kind of funny. These people are so pathetic that the only girl they can ever even imagine themselves having sex with, or imagine themselves having the confidence and charisma to pursue having sex with, is a hypothetical girl that doesn't exist.
Aug 6, 2013 11:55 AM

Aug 2012
Red_Keys said:
LucyDearest said:

It's kind of funny. These people are so pathetic that the only girl they can ever even imagine themselves having sex with, or imagine themselves having the confidence and charisma to pursue having sex with, is a hypothetical girl that doesn't exist.

I laughed and then sadly realized how this applies to a majority of MAL's population....
Aug 6, 2013 12:01 PM

Dec 2012
Red_Keys said:

Was expecting a pic of some sort. I'm disappoint.
Aug 6, 2013 1:02 PM

May 2012
Looks like a bunch of you just turned gay cause OP only said opposite in personality, values and intelligence. Appearance stays the same lol.

Anyway, he'd probably be some happy go lucky bastard that's a bit dim, loves life, packs meals for the homeless and is nice to everyone around him.
Aug 6, 2013 1:07 PM

Sep 2012
I don't know how he would be but I would probably end up killing him out of fear of him trying to steal my life.
Aug 6, 2013 1:08 PM

Oct 2012
Lot more outgoing for sure
Aug 6, 2013 1:47 PM

Oct 2012
i would not have one because i would be dead by then
RRRRRRRRRR
Aug 6, 2013 1:49 PM

Oct 2012
I'd probably ended up fighting myself
Aug 6, 2013 2:06 PM

Feb 2012
Red_Keys said:
LucyDearest said:

You're so very obsessed with this idea, yet you still post here. It's obvious why, but I still find it odd for some reason.
Aug 6, 2013 2:31 PM

Apr 2012
Slyr3do0n said:
Red_Keys said:
LucyDearest said:

You're so very obsessed with this idea, yet you still post here. It's obvious why, but I still find it odd for some reason.

He has an obsession in blatantly projecting himself on the Internet.

It's his worst weakness and his only strength.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Aug 6, 2013 2:34 PM

Sep 2012
Lmfao, you guys are hilarious.

I'm making assumptions based on observable responses.

Maybe my disappointment of the general community comes from my projecting myself on the internet (i.e., there are other normal people out there), and then that projection gets crushed and dashed away.
Aug 6, 2013 3:10 PM

Mar 2011
Wait, you're normal?

I used to assume that everyone was reasonable and somewhat capable of logic. Now I assume everyone is an idiot until proven otherwise.
Aug 6, 2013 3:10 PM

Apr 2012
Yes, and they're just that, "assumptions". And really disrespectful ones at that without any bit of subtlety. I don't remember sexual talk or talking about attraction being something outside of the ordinary, maybe for prudes.

Calling people "virgins" isn't the problem, it's you calling them "desperate pathetic virgins" when all I can see is somebody that might be one himself from the way he speaks, it's because of those "observable responses" of yours.

But hey, your "projection" on the Internet is quite normal, not angry or frustrated at all.

Autocrat said:
Aug 6, 2013 3:36 PM

Apr 2013
I expected this thread to get blowtorched already after the mess this morning.

So, anyway, while we're on the subject of fucking hypothetical girls from other dimensions, what would I Can't Believe It's Not Butter be in that dimension? Butter? That's pretty boring.
I love naruto~kun he's my husbando~~~~
Aug 6, 2013 3:37 PM
Sykolicious

Jul 2013
I'd give him all my money and start running.
Aug 6, 2013 3:42 PM

Feb 2012
Hammerfest said:
I'd give him all my money and start running.
Your a girl then? hmm. But you bring up another point. If I have money, is my opposite in debt.
Aug 6, 2013 3:43 PM

Sep 2012
Lol, Noob, cry me a river. Wait, better yet, use this:

Sorry if I'm being disrespectful. Boo hoo.

Immahnoob said:
all I can see is somebody that might be one himself from the way he speaks, it's because of those "observable responses" of yours.
Like?
Aug 6, 2013 6:00 PM

Nov 2011
Probably she would be friendly, submissive and stupid like most anime girls.
I luv u
Aug 6, 2013 6:12 PM

Jun 2013
......The guy would probably be someone I would never talk to ._______________.
Aug 6, 2013 7:02 PM

Aug 2012
Lmao, you guys are still fighting. MAL at it's finest.
Aug 6, 2013 7:04 PM

Aug 2012
MrAwesome2011 said:

It provides some good entertainment when you're bored
Aug 6, 2013 8:48 PM

Mar 2013
baseball3b said:
MrAwesome2011 said:

It provides some good entertainment when you're bored

Aug 6, 2013 8:51 PM

Jul 2013
My other self would hate anything weird, or creative. He would hate fantasy and science fiction. He would refuse to think differently and look at things from different perspectives.

He would also have a girlfriend and be popular with lots of friends.
ChimerautomatonAug 6, 2013 9:20 PM
Aug 6, 2013 8:55 PM

Feb 2010
Finding someone opposite you isn't as out there as getting lost in a different world though.
Aug 6, 2013 9:00 PM

Jul 2013
OOOH I bet my opposite would be an evil genius that hates everything and wants to destroy the world! They would hate imagination and only like real stuff, and they would be angry all the time and have a really quiet voice. They would also be really tall and be a really good navigator that flies airplanes.
Hi
Aug 6, 2013 11:59 PM

Jul 2013
Stare at her boobies ... because everyone at the gym made jokes at how buff I was

So I'll assume I'll have D-cups if I my opposite self was a girl
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2013 1:21 AM

Apr 2012
Red_Keys said:
Lol, Noob, cry me a river. Wait, better yet, use this:

Sorry if I'm being disrespectful. Boo hoo.

Proves my point. You know what they say, if you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.
Red_Keys said:
Immahnoob said:
all I can see is somebody that might be one himself from the way he speaks, it's because of those "observable responses" of yours.
Like?

Same type of comments like the one I commented about, being "angry" with the community for that reason also.

Actually, being "angry" with an Internet community is already a minus point for you since before this discussion.

Autocrat said:
Aug 7, 2013 1:25 AM

Sep 2012
Anger and disappointment are two different emotions. You should know by now my tendency to belittle and ridicule people, come on now.
Aug 7, 2013 1:27 AM

Jun 2013
Ah, it's you guys again!

That was a weird shitfest. I wonder how that started.
Aug 7, 2013 1:29 AM

Apr 2012
Red_Keys said:
Anger and disappointment are two different emotions. You should know by now my tendency to belittle and ridicule people, come on now.

Oh, but I know your tendencies, it's just that they happen when they shouldn't and for no reason at all (you could say that... I said it two times, fufu).

You even lack subtlety, which simply makes you a flamer.

Which simply takes away your right to even "belittle and ridicule" people.

And who ever said they're two and the same, you said you're disappointed with the community but I also see anger. Disappointment isn't as worse as anger but don't think they're too far away from each other.

Autocrat said:
Aug 7, 2013 1:33 AM

Jan 2011
A nice social butterfly who's overall fabulous, and now I want to punch him in the face.
Aug 7, 2013 1:36 AM

Sep 2012
Am I the only one who thinks Noob is spouting nonsense here?

Jyupita said:
Ah, it's you guys again!

That was a weird shitfest. I wonder how that started.
People started claiming that they would somehow magically get laid in this situation, and then I laughed at their desperate and pathetic attitudes.

And then noob got offended or something. Is he perhaps butthurt? Although I don't see how he would be, unless my posts struck a personal nerve with him. Do the words "pathetic" and "desperate" in relation to sex always rustle his jimmies so much? I wonder why.. :S
Aug 7, 2013 1:38 AM

Feb 2013
Having the knowledge from watching Doctor Who and Back to the Future... either both universes would collapse and implode, or simply just faint.
Aug 7, 2013 1:42 AM

Jun 2009
If you go to a parallel world and meet your other self, both of you would get destroyed. The same things are not supposed to meet!
Aug 7, 2013 2:16 AM

Jun 2013
Nothing would happen.
Aug 7, 2013 2:17 AM

Jun 2013
Red_Keys said:
People started claiming that they would somehow magically get laid in this situation, and then I laughed at their desperate and pathetic attitudes.

Probably this, huh...
risefire said:

SOExclusive said:

Slyr3do0n said:
Please just fuck and get it over with already. Nobody needs to see your awkward foreplay.

How do these guys define "opposite"? Some think the opposite of an electron is a proton. For others, the opposite of an electron is a positron.

For these guys, the opposite of an electron is a fuckfest.
Aug 7, 2013 2:22 AM

Jul 2013
Goryo said:
My opposite self would be an idiot, and I'd kill her for being so stupid.

Pretty much it, I guess I would be like all the girls I hate and took advantage of in College.
Dr. Sheldon Cooper " It is no way to make new humans. People coming out of people. Some kind of dirty magic show.
Aug 7, 2013 2:29 AM

Apr 2012
Assertions aren't funny, you're talking like simple words on a Forum could describe somebody's life or personality. Their writing style might show you a bit of their personality though, but even that can lie.

For all you know, they could be a bunch of billionaires bored of real life that now watch anime and secretly fund their favorite "quality" anime like Sword Art Online. But of course, this is the most improbable hypothesis.

No, I'm simply making a little comparison between you and other people, those that are more subtle and playful. You talk of how "pathetic" they are, but you're no different, even if you being "pathetic" is in another subject.

But TL;DR as I don't have enough faith in your "maturity" with your current comments. Flamers are idiots and hypocrites, mostly because flamers are people that have nothing else other than their insults to show off, thus, you're an idiot and a hypocrite.
Jyupita said:

How do these guys define "opposite"? Some think the opposite of an electron is a proton. For others, the opposite of an electron is a positron.

I'd rather have these guys over Red_Keys, they're honest with themselves.

Autocrat said:
Aug 7, 2013 2:41 AM
Jul 2013
Mine would be a bookworm.
Aug 7, 2013 10:08 AM

Dec 2012
Jyupita said:
Red_Keys said:

Probably this, huh...
risefire said:

SOExclusive said:

Slyr3do0n said:
Please just fuck and get it over with already. Nobody needs to see your awkward foreplay.

When I made my comment, I didnt know what type of opposite OP was talking about. Thats why I made 2 statements instead of assuming 1 statement would happen.
Aug 7, 2013 12:34 PM

Aug 2011
Red_Keys said:
MrAwesome2011 said:
I'd bang her.
Two senarios:

1. You're attractive:
>As your opposite, she is ugly.

LOL You bang a fucking ugly chick.

2. You're unattractive:
>She's gorgeous.

LOL you ain't banging shit.

LMAO, he might bang himself though LOLOLOL
Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your Poker Face.~
Aug 7, 2013 12:35 PM

Jul 2013
Nicole said:
Anyway, teenage girl and teenage boy is not the same. Girls are far more mature.

If you mean at hiding the fact that they want to have sex, then using it as bait for luxurious gifts and time with guys who clearly don't care about them then you've won the jackpot.
Dr. Sheldon Cooper " It is no way to make new humans. People coming out of people. Some kind of dirty magic show.
Aug 7, 2013 12:37 PM

Apr 2012
Yondy375 said:
Nicole said:
Anyway, teenage girl and teenage boy is not the same. Girls are far more mature.

If you mean at hiding the fact that they want to have sex, then using it as bait for luxurious gifts and time with guys who clearly don't care about them then you've won the jackpot.

That's generalizing.

MOST girls do that.

Don't generalize, bro. Huehuehue.

Autocrat said:
Aug 7, 2013 12:39 PM

Jul 2013
I guess you're right, but it's funny how girls tend to say that. If you went to any of my 2 high schools you would definitely see that the teenage boys were way more mature.
Aug 7, 2013 1:27 PM

Jan 2013
like how far in reverse are we talking here? Sex, eating habits? Everything?

Regardless based on those, replace, fuck, or kill.
Aug 7, 2013 1:33 PM

Dec 2012
My opposite would probably be a rapist too
*suppress urges

Immahnoob opposite wouldnt be a pedophile, he would be a gerontophile
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Do your dress nice? ( 1 2 )

PopArt - Jul 6, 2023

95 by Rurihime »»
59 minutes ago

» Biggest life hot takes? ( 1 2 )

Rabnawaz2 - Yesterday

74 by 1Frieren »»
1 hour ago

» For the ppl who have cheated in a relationship, was it worth it?

Thy-Veseveia - 5 hours ago

2 by Dmartist »»
2 hours ago

» Has anyone here tried learning an artificial language?

Malkshake - Jun 14

10 by tsukareru »»
3 hours ago

» How to improve intelligence

False_Entity - Jun 14

20 by tsukareru »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.