Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 19, 2013 8:34 AM

Apr 2012
TheAutocrat said:
Immahnoob said:
I'm quite bored of Autocrat, so I'll talk to Bloodcalibur.

Paxy is a IRC stalker, I talked to him a lot there and he gave me some really good hentai titles. He's also Romanian like me. Nonetheless, when I said allies I was joking. But it's okay Blood, it's because I'm so intimidated of Autocrat and the Internet that I want allies and shit, or maybe it's because I'm a narcissist?

You are hilarious.

Oh come on, you know that much of me at least... I won't do something if it isn't fun.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Jan 19, 2013 8:44 AM
Jan 2012
I wish this Pax character would actually read my posts. Or at least refrain from making careless prejudgments of small and considerable significance.
Jan 19, 2013 8:52 AM

Apr 2012
TheAutocrat said:
I wish this Pax character would actually read my posts. Or at least refrain from making careless prejudgments of small and considerable significance.

He does read your posts and responds accordingly, you say something which is wrong and he corrects you.

Autocrat said:
Jan 19, 2013 8:59 AM
Mar 2012
Bloodcalibur said:
So many of the trolls and active debaters on MAL seem to try hard every now and then on gaining allies. Gives me a good laugh.

It's a different thing if some people support you, but I see some of you actively trying to gain an ally or two and I can only guess it has something to do with feeling intimidated.

What makes it worse to see is most of the time it's done either with fake sarcasm or in the form of a joke just to try to give yourselves enough wiggle room to deny it later if it doesn't work out.

Is the internet really that intimidating to you guys?

A forum does have a social edge to it, so obviously everybody who posts here more often feels more bound to the community, and those who post often get friends more quickly.

When a bully bullies its victim, it is the same thing, you think that bully is going to make much of an impact on his own, of course not. He needs friends so the victim is more effectively bullied.

Though I have not seen a lot of the people making a statement, and later saying it was sarcasm to save their own skin.
Jan 19, 2013 9:00 AM
Jan 2012
Immahnoob said:
TheAutocrat said:

He does read your posts and responds accordingly, you say something which is wrong and he corrects you.

End of the day he's just being pointlessly contentious.

Karpman said:
Bloodcalibur said:
So many of the trolls and active debaters on MAL seem to try hard every now and then on gaining allies. Gives me a good laugh.

It's a different thing if some people support you, but I see some of you actively trying to gain an ally or two and I can only guess it has something to do with feeling intimidated.

What makes it worse to see is most of the time it's done either with fake sarcasm or in the form of a joke just to try to give yourselves enough wiggle room to deny it later if it doesn't work out.

Is the internet really that intimidating to you guys?

A forum does have a social edge to it, so obviously everybody who posts here more often feels more bound to the community, and those who post often get friends more quickly.

When a bully bullies its victim, it is the same thing, you think that bully is going to make much of an impact on his own, of course not. He needs friends so the victim is more effectively bullied.

Though I have not seen a lot of the people making a statement, and later saying it was sarcasm to save their own skin.

Wait, no justification? You are saying all of these attacks on me are attempted bullying for the sake of it? LOL
Jan 19, 2013 9:00 AM

Apr 2012
Because we actually have a bit of brain and we directly say it's a joke/sarcasm so people don't start bashing you for no reason, unless you're talking to people that know you, AKA IRC and me.

And "bullying" and "arguing" are different.

Autocrat said:
Jan 19, 2013 9:07 AM
Jan 2012
Immahnoob said:
Because we actually have a bit of brain and we directly say it's a joke/sarcasm so people don't start bashing you for no reason, unless you're talking to people that know you, AKA IRC and me.

And "bullying" and "arguing" are different.

No, it is as karpman says. You just have hurt ego's and now you can't accept any instance where you are wrong and rely on your flock to jest on helpless old me. Get a grip, eh.
Jan 19, 2013 9:12 AM
Mar 2012
TheAutocrat said:

Wait, no justification? You are saying all of these attacks on me are attempted bullying for the sake of it? LOL

No, I was just listing an example, these attacks on you are mostly out of either your mistake, or out of a simple impression someone got before they saw you post.

Noob, who were you replying to there?
Jan 19, 2013 9:17 AM
Jan 2012
Karpman said:
TheAutocrat said:

No, I was just listing an example, these attacks on you are mostly out of either your mistake, or out of a simple impression someone got before they saw you post.

Noob, who were you replying to there?

At any rate, what's next I wonder...
Jan 19, 2013 9:24 AM

Jun 2008
Locked.

Well this have derailed for quite a while now.
If you guys still feel the need to talk to Autocrat, do it through profile comments or PMs.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you think about bombing italy?

WeebIncelLoser - 3 hours ago

7 by WatchTillTandava »»
6 minutes ago

» How to improve intelligence

False_Entity - 3 hours ago

12 by lucjan »»
6 minutes ago

» Do your dress nice? ( 1 2 )

PopArt - Jul 6, 2023

92 by starshiiine »»
12 minutes ago

» What is a food you hate that everyone likes? ( 1 2 )

ThisAaugh - Aug 30, 2023

96 by starshiiine »»
12 minutes ago

» When did you first experience heartbreak in a romantic sense?

MeanMrMusician - Jun 4

34 by starshiiine »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.