Forum Settings
Forums

Hirano Aya Discloses Her Love Affairs: Its Aim and Outcome

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Aug 8, 2010 2:09 AM

Nov 2007
forget slut this is just a cry for attention

also she is a slut
Aug 8, 2010 3:23 PM
Jul 2010
Fui said:
This thread is excellent if you want to be able to distinguish female MAL users from male MAL users without having to look at their profiles.

haha that's soo true man
Aug 9, 2010 10:24 AM

Nov 2008
well that comes with being a celebrity
Aug 9, 2010 4:45 PM

Oct 2009
*facepalms*
*facepalms again*
*facepalms again*

In other words, she's an awesome seiyuu at its best. I can't help but facepalm at every rage the fans are putting out.

EDIT: Fixed.
Kyon2570Aug 9, 2010 6:19 PM

Aug 9, 2010 7:44 PM

Dec 2008
Who cares.
Someone make her cosplay as Haruhi or something.
Aug 10, 2010 1:02 AM

Jul 2008
How dare a 22 year old woman date men! What an outrage and affront to humanity!

Anyways, if I was her, I wouldn't want to be a voice actress for soily, greasy, insane Japanese basement-dwelling losers, either. Wish her luck in her career moving forward.
Aug 10, 2010 1:36 AM

Jun 2008
The only thing funnier than this news post itself is the amount of posts saying practically the same thing as replies to it.
Aug 10, 2010 2:34 PM

Sep 2009
I was very disappointed with her about her dislike of the fans express their feelings, she is my favorite seiyuu, my favorite Japanese idol, and she had the very special in my otaku life: she was my first favorite seiyuu and she dubbed my character favorite of all time *-* Besides that, it was pure slutty get dating older guys at the same time. Ok, Japanese are not saints, but only say it disappointed me a lot, and she was also a mini panties have a show. But this is ridiculous Japanese fans losing their minds just because she is not virgin and dating, because she already is an adult! -.-'
Aug 10, 2010 4:52 PM
Nov 2009
NOOOOOOOO
Aug 12, 2010 4:27 AM

Jan 2010
butthurt fans make me lmao xD

it's her business what she does in her spare time...
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Aug 16, 2010 8:02 AM

Jul 2009
Well... although it's saddening to lose her as a voice actress, what's even more saddening is that people seemed so quick to turn on her and openly show their hatred without considering how she may have felt.
She obviously confessed because she cares enough about her fans, and realises her wrongdoings.
If people can't be sympathetic, that is fair enough but saying things like "Go to Hell" seems just wrong, especially when she made the effort to apologise to her fans...
I can't be sure but the quote suggests she is genuinely hurt by the comments and it really saddens me how people forget that celebrities are people too...
Anyways... I hope she gets back on her feet, finds her love and comes back to voice acting...

Aug 16, 2010 8:20 AM
Mar 2010
for as long as it doesn't prejudice her work, it's okay.
Aug 16, 2010 8:35 AM

Jan 2010
Azure_Shockwave said:
LOL, DURAMA.

Removing her from favorites? Nonsense.

I've never cared about any seiyu's private life. The reason seiyus should be added to the favorites is because of their voice, and not because of their personal life. And as long as Hirano Aya continues to do a good job voice acting, then I see no reason to remove her.
This. Although I never even had Hirano in my favorites I agree with the statement. Who cares about who sleeps whit whom? I mean, that's their own freaking business.
Foggle said:
YoungVagabond said:
Anyways, if I was her, I wouldn't want to be a voice actress for soily, greasy, insane Japanese basement-dwelling losers, either. Wish her luck in her career moving forward.

Good point, actually. American voice actresses probably don't get raped on a daily basis by fat losers.
Hahah, that's what you think...
Aug 17, 2010 10:11 AM

Aug 2009
I find it funny that her fans are so butthurt over her losing her virginity, seriously who gives a damn. Get over it it's not like any of her fans had a chance anyway, I mean could you imagine that? One of her fans dating her? Ooh the drama~ not to mention the thousands upon millions of hate comments/mails from fanboys (and some girls) that aren't dating her.

Club Badges
Aug 17, 2010 3:42 PM

Feb 2009
AYA-SAMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! why is she leaving my life!? we are not able to have haruhi w/o Aya Hirano!
Aug 17, 2010 4:51 PM

Jun 2010
I wish you luck Hirano-san!
''Those who opposes the will of the Creators shall be deleted..'' - Ultimate Messiah
Aug 17, 2010 8:03 PM

Feb 2009
Considering the outcries from the Japanese fanbase over that whole Kannagi fiasco, I think it would've been more surprising if nobody got angry over this.
Aug 18, 2010 11:29 AM

May 2009
I feel sorry for you but best of luck, Aya Hirano :3

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
Aug 18, 2010 10:43 PM

Jun 2010
Jonijonh said:
Every single person that sent her a threatning comment should be put on trial IMO. It's no one's bussiness what a VA does with her free time.

Only problem is that members of the authorities and people in the government may have sent her a threatening comment too which makes this hate crime perfectly legal. Every seiyuu or tarento may be facing a similar fate. This may sound unbelievable but this is reality. Considering that I had faced the extreme, Hirano-san's issue doesn't seem all that serious yet it is still a problem. I am encountering crazed fans left and right.. Those crazed fans are definitely not just the otaku.. Lots of them have already lost it..
ketanAug 18, 2010 10:53 PM
''Those who opposes the will of the Creators shall be deleted..'' - Ultimate Messiah
Aug 21, 2010 9:47 PM

Apr 2009
isn't there another news saying she's quitting as seiyuu???

popularity gonna drop greatly for her
Aug 26, 2010 7:01 AM

Nov 2009
All the flaming and stuffs are very uncalled for. The difficult times for Hirano-san in the near future, i hope she would stand firm. On another note, Haruhi can't be anyone else BUT Hirano!! :((( must be must be must be her!!

deviantART                                    YouTube  
Aug 26, 2010 10:10 AM
Jun 2009
belatkuro said:
O...k.... now what?

Exactly my thought.. Why do people care about this?
Aug 26, 2010 10:29 AM

Apr 2009
Foggle said:
YoungVagabond said:

Good point, actually. American voice actresses probably don't get raped on a daily basis by fat losers.

No shit,i dunno about voice actresses but here for music you have girls that are pretty much as slutty as they can get.
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site
Aug 26, 2010 8:27 PM

Mar 2010
What the hell!
She's a person for christ's sake! What the hell is wrong with people??
"Slut?" "Whore?!"
REALLY?! Is this how you react to the life of a normal person?
Get over it you cry-baby otaku! Crimany...

Aug 27, 2010 2:48 AM

May 2010
omigosh!
Fiction Responsibly
Aug 27, 2010 2:48 AM

May 2010
blerg!
Fiction Responsibly
Sep 6, 2010 7:32 PM

May 2010
so she was dating older guys?and more than one at the same time?WTF THESE PEOPLE NEED TO STOP SHE CAN DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS TO DO AS LONG AS SHE CAN STILL DO HER WONDERFULL SEYUUIING THATS WHAT PEOPLE SHOULD CARE ABOUT NOT ABOUT HER LOVE LIFE
Sep 6, 2010 7:51 PM

Aug 2009
I want to hear her in hentai....does anyone know if she VA'd in any?
Sep 6, 2010 11:54 PM
Jan 2010
Fishcaek-Chan said:
What the hell!
She's a person for christ's sake! What the hell is wrong with people??
"Slut?" "Whore?!"
REALLY?! Is this how you react to the life of a normal person?
Get over it you cry-baby otaku! Crimany...

Lol, this.
Sep 14, 2010 8:01 AM

Aug 2010
If she really quits, I'm going to Japan. Then I'll find out WHO influenced her to take this decision. Then I'll make sure the bastard(s) experiences a whole new world of pain and suffering, one that would make even the most cruel torturer cringe in fear, followed by a slow and painful death. At last I'll go and tell her she will forever be remembered as one of the best seyuu ever, and that she shouldn't take crap of these kids that think she's a "slut" and should "go to hell" just because she has a goddamn life.
Sep 19, 2010 2:37 PM

Jun 2010
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=77811
Sep 25, 2010 5:44 PM

Oct 2009
wait, are famous Japanese people not allowed to date? ahh, so much more different than America.

Sep 28, 2010 8:38 PM

Mar 2009
Azure_Shockwave said:

I've never cared about any seiyu's private life. The reason seiyus should be added to the favorites is because of their voice, and not because of their personal life.

This.

As for herself, she can do whatever she wants to do.
Oct 2, 2010 3:21 PM
May 2010
Isn't dating multiple people "normal"?
You date someone to find out if they would be compatible in a relationship.
She stopped dating multiple guys because she found one she likes.

Does this not make sense?
LazengannOct 8, 2010 7:10 PM
Oct 6, 2010 12:16 PM

Jul 2008
She's an idol. What did she expect would happen when she made that confession...
a standing ovation from the fanatics?
Nov 17, 2010 9:59 AM
Jan 2009
this whole thread, and Hirano topic, is the funniest shit I've read in a while...

"what a slut bag!"

"leave my slut-bag alone!"

HA!!

who, besides the Japanese of course, even gives a flying fuck about the VA...

as long as it's not American/Canadian VA's, who universally suck shit...

I watch an anime for the story and, probably, for the moe... and, probably as much, to block out the fact that I live in such fucked up times where this is even an issue...

as long as the voice matches what I have in my mind I could care less if it's a shit eating nazi ass-muncher...

why the fuck does anyone else?
Nov 17, 2010 1:25 PM

Jun 2008
dury said:
why the fuck does anyone else?

Because everyone else isn't you.
Nov 17, 2010 2:00 PM
Nov 2010
lucjan said:
wait, are famous Japanese people not allowed to date? ahh, so much more different than America.

Well newer ones have to be either single or out of the closet (In some cases, we do have a couple of lesbian/gay seiyuus, namely Nabatame and Shizuka Itoh). But older or less well known Seiyuus have married at some point, namely Asakawa with Morikubo and Ryotaro Okiayu with Naomi Nagasawa who were both married with children (and sadly divorced)

And I support any marriage or romance a seiyuu may have let it be with someone in the industry or outside the industry. I was kind of disappointed that Miyano didn't married Sakamoto (due to how they work together so often he should pop the question) but am glad Miyano is married with a kid.
Nov 17, 2010 2:11 PM

Jun 2009
Again with her?
Why do we care what she does?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Nov 17, 2010 2:21 PM

Mar 2008
What's wrong with sluts...?

If it "makes any improvement in her voice/playing her character" why the hell not (lol shittiest excuse I've ever heard)? She shouldn't even need an excuse let alone use one. Not that I'd notice a change in her voiceacting quality anyways.
Nov 18, 2010 8:58 AM
Nov 2010
Zanber said:
What's wrong with sluts...?

If it "makes any improvement in her voice/playing her character" why the hell not (lol shittiest excuse I've ever heard)? She shouldn't even need an excuse let alone use one. Not that I'd notice a change in her voiceacting quality anyways.

Japanese Entertainment have this issue with newer talent marrying as well as well known entertaiment companies' actors dating some unknown talent, back then during the Metal Hero era, there was a huge commotion going on between Hiroshi Tsuburaya (Ultraman Creator's grandson) and Naomi Morinaga. Hiroshi's Grandpa wouldn't allow her to date him and both broke up and Hiroshi suffered from depression and alcoholism while Naomi fell into obscurity

Imagine if in Japan say Kanae Itoh or Ayane Taketatsu was dating a well known seiyuu, a lot of fans and maybe their production will be generally upset. In Japan most young talent need to give off that fact they are single or out of the closet
Nov 24, 2010 11:45 AM

Jan 2010
We must find that manager and kill him/her.
Dec 9, 2010 6:19 AM
Jun 2010
game8910 said:
just keep VA'ing Haruhi bitch....thats all I care about, as long as she can do that well, she can go have an orgy of 50 with men aged over 90 for all I care

agreed
Dec 19, 2010 2:21 AM

Dec 2010
What? I hate her. ; ;
Dec 22, 2010 10:40 PM

Jun 2010
I guess all her fans had this image of her being a perfect idol.
Not a virgin but definately somebody who doesn't date multiple older men at the same time.
Maybe they would have been ok if she were dating somebody they could like but with obsessive fans you never really know.

I guess she shattered that near-perfect image of hers and dissapointed most of her fanbase.

The real problem is that she wants to stop being a voice actress in order to become a "multi media talent". It seems that she doesn't respect anime if she won't even consider voice acting as one of those talents. Even hollywood film stars ocasionally do some voice acting!

I normally wouldn't care about her career choices but I'm a big fan of Haruhi and I want that anime to have an ending dammit! I was hoping that the movie's financial success would insure more adaptations but now I don't really know what to expect. I'm at a point where I would't mind if they changed the voice actress for Haruhi just to make another sequel.
raduccioDec 23, 2010 12:10 AM
Dec 22, 2010 10:50 PM

Sep 2010
I never liked her I always thought there was something even more deceiving in her face than the other seiyuus lol

Feb 13, 2011 9:24 PM

Nov 2010
raduccio said:
I'm at a point where I would't mind if they changed the voice actress for Haruhi just to make another sequel.
I nominate Nana Mizuki or Harumi Sakurai. Harumi Sakurai because of her role as Yuri in angel beats, she was practically a Haruhi clone, and Nana Mizuki for her role as Allison in Allison & Lillia. idk y but her voice in that reminded me of Hirano's (maybe just me)
how does it feel to be easily replaced Hirano Aya?
sirrniftyFeb 13, 2011 9:44 PM
You are null and void!
Mar 21, 2011 12:28 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
sirrnifty said:
how does it feel to be easily replaced Hirano Aya?
Oh it's already happened in your mind? No one's getting replaced just because you and a few others with cool quotes in their signatures have a different view on this part of the industry. While I won't doubt that the mentioned seiyuu are great ones, it wouldn't be the same.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Apr 24, 2011 6:18 PM

Nov 2010
cyruz said:
No one's getting replaced just because you and a few others have a different view on this part of the industry.

I never said she was getting replaced, that's called assuming.

cyruz said:
you and a few others with cool quotes in their signatures.
Thanks I try.

cyruz said:
While I won't doubt that the mentioned seiyuu are great ones, it wouldn't be the same.
honestly i wouldn't be able to tell the difference. then again I'm not much of a Haruhi fan as i am a Kyon fan. Haruhi is just a tool for Kyon to play off of and continue the hilarity.

on another note, we have very similar interests.
sirrniftyApr 24, 2011 6:32 PM
You are null and void!
May 12, 2011 3:24 AM

Mar 2009
This is quite silly, why interfering into her personal life, i don't care who she really is in private life, i like her voice acting, point !!
I think her fans must be a little frustrated because it threatens the perception they have on the characters she played as suzumiya haruhi ( OMG she is a slut, no way she must be perfect !!! .. . Deal with it, one shouldn't mix up her parts and her real self !! ://
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Voice Actress Eiko Masuyama Dies at 89

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Sondo »»
3 hours ago

» 'Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san' Manga Ends in Three Chapters

DatRandomDude - 11 hours ago

5 by Simar »»
3 hours ago

» New 'Keroro Gunsou' Anime Project Announced

DatRandomDude - Mar 31

13 by LuminousXstar »»
Yesterday, 1:07 PM

» North American Anime & Manga Releases for June

Aiimee - Yesterday

0 by Aiimee »»
Yesterday, 11:38 AM

» Voice Actor Takeo Ootsuka Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - May 31

13 by 210200 »»
Yesterday, 7:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.