Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jul 17, 2010 8:38 PM

Aug 2009
Kagurawr said:
Is it just me or should anime series be rated based on the anime itself?!
...what?
Jul 17, 2010 8:40 PM
Jun 2010
wanna know what's actually overrated? the ENTIRE FMA series... im still wondering how the hell FMA : brotherhood managed to make it to rank #1
Jul 18, 2010 1:42 AM

Mar 2009
cakeisthesauce said:
wanna know what's actually overrated? the ENTIRE FMA series... im still wondering how the hell FMA : brotherhood managed to make it to rank #1

for gods sake at least one who says what i'm thinking

so yea how about we stop this thread and move to the FMA forums

and also this
n01kaizerm said:
It is surprising... You'd think with the experience of anime-watchers around here, that they'd know that one episode doesn't make an anime; and that even if the early part of a series is good, doesn't mean that it'll end well.
Jul 18, 2010 2:04 AM

May 2008
Anime itself is good, not so great as i expected, but at least it doesn't differ much from manga (censorship, yeah... waiting for bd version...), maybe such high rank is really too much.
Me myself, I have policy not to rank anime until it finished airing, but let people do what they want.
Jul 18, 2010 3:40 AM

Oct 2008
cakeisthesauce said:

it reached one cause its epic , unlike hotd , which has nothin to show besides zombies and jingling breasts . . . Trust me this show has potential . . But the execution isn't good enough. . .
But i still feel hotd owns crap like HARUHI SUZUMIYA , ANY DAY . . . Now thats what i call OVERRATED
lafuria_suxJul 18, 2010 3:44 AM
Jul 18, 2010 3:54 AM

Aug 2009
silent_killer said:
cakeisthesauce said:

it reached one cause its epic , unlike hotd , which has nothin to show besides zombies and jingling breasts . . . Trust me this show has potential . . But the execution isn't good enough. . .
Ha? I thought execution of HOTD was good. Contrast to manga which had almost zero settlement in terms of plot or character due to extremely rushed pace, these first episodes were pretty damn good imo. Nice introduction, action packed, attention grabbing.

I'm not saying it is any sort of masterpiece or whatever. I'm just trying to say 'this anime was not executed enough' is not true. So far, HOTD Anime > HOTD Manga.
Jul 18, 2010 3:59 AM
Nov 2008
ringoo4 said:
silent_killer said:
cakeisthesauce said:

Ha? I thought execution of HOTD was good. Contrast to manga which had almost zero settlement in terms of plot or character due to extremely rushed pace, these first episodes were pretty damn good imo. Nice introduction, action packed, attention grabbing.

I'm not saying it is any sort of masterpiece or whatever. I'm just trying to say 'this anime was not executed enough' is not true. So far, HOTD Anime > HOTD Manga.

Everyone knows that the larger the tits, the smaller the story.
Jul 18, 2010 4:38 AM
Jun 2008
Onibokusu said:
ringoo4 said:
silent_killer said:
cakeisthesauce said:

Everyone knows that the larger the tits, the smaller the story.
HAHAH I can't deny that fact, but I think its more like~ focus more on the large tits rather than the story.
Jul 18, 2010 4:48 AM

Oct 2008
Yeah . . ^^
thats where the execution of this show is flawed . .
Jul 18, 2010 5:13 AM

Aug 2009
^ ._. You need to know what execution even means. Execution of fan-service itself was superb. I mean, it was actually funny when that fatty got knock out by ditz nurse omega boob punch.

Lol for those who are expecting TTGL story for the zombie survival anime.
Jul 18, 2010 6:01 AM

Sep 2008
ringoo4 said:
^ ._. You need to know what execution even means. Execution of fan-service itself was superb. I mean, it was actually funny when that fatty got knock out by ditz nurse omega boob punch.

wut ?

Worst comparison bro... (for masterfieso =/= mindless fun )

TTGL have a lot focus on yoko boobs like this anime does...

Man why you all just accept this is mashing-zombie head made by hentai artist and adapted by freaking MADHOUSE, MADHOUSE bro MADHOUSE and DeathNote Director.

Eye candy project from one of the best anime maker out there..
Jul 18, 2010 6:11 AM
Jun 2010
cakeisthesauce said:

How do you know it's overrated if you didn't even watch it ? (according to your list)

Jul 18, 2010 6:48 AM

Aug 2009
fertygo said:
ringoo4 said:

wut ?

Worst comparison bro... (for masterfieso =/= mindless fun )

TTGL have a lot focus on yoko boobs like this anime does...
._. I loved story of TTGL. It was epic, and underlying symbolisms and theme was MASSIVE. HOTD? I don't think it will. No, it doesn't need those, since it is FREKAIN ZOMBIES.

but admit that I completely forgot how awesome Yojo's gainaxing was.
Jul 18, 2010 7:27 AM

Oct 2008
ringoo4 said:

you call that good execution bro . . Lol . . Execution as a whole for this show is flawed . . . Execution for useless fan service is excellent . Wow , they've also got sound effects for jingling breasts . Isn't that awesome . . . The thing is , the director and the viewers are so obsessed wit the breasts and pantie shots that they've forgotten how anime are supposed to pan out . .

@supersayen , don't bother about the haruhi fag mate . . . He's just bitter . .
Jul 18, 2010 9:08 AM

Mar 2010
I also feel this show is really overrated. I was looking forward to it and make no mistake, the first episode was actually good. However, it is still far from the "OMG this is the best anime ever!" feedback that I see over and over again.
Jul 18, 2010 9:59 AM

May 2009
To all those butthurt people saying 'OMG STFU HATERZ THESE THREADS SHOULD BE DELETED IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT DONT WATCH!!!'
...wtf if you don't like these threads don't read them. You don't even have to post in them..

I think this series is getting high ratings because everyone came into this knowing what to expect...and HOTD met those expectations in spades.
Its like movie genres, fans of romance would give their favorite romcom 10/10, but hardcore action fans wouldn't go near it and may even think its overrated. Similarly, HOTD only does gore and echi, and it does it well.
Jul 18, 2010 10:21 AM
Jun 2010
The show is decent, but what exactly sets it apart from zombie movies of the past? It would've been much more intense if it was in black and white, and set in the 50s or something. o_o

Yes, I'm a big Night of the Living Dead fan. Don't care much for the sequels, but that movie was just so intense. Old-looking movies with disturbing scenes really turn my frighten meter on.
Jul 18, 2010 11:03 AM

Jan 2008
Why is it that HOTD's criticism is all aimed at the 'tropes', like zombie outbreak and such. It's intentionally trying to be as cliche as possible. Sure, it's not going to win any awards for it. But what does it nicely, as one review of Star Crossed Anime has described, is that it does adrenaline so bloody well.

Yeah, it’s pretty much like expected. The story itself has the depth of a paper bucket, we have a school zombie invasion and your average teen-aged lead happens to be one of the few who manages to escape, along with his love interest. There’s a ton of fanservice as well. Does that matter, though? Of course not! This is just one of those shows that knows exactly what it is: adrenaline. This episode was a great taste in what is about to come, with a tight and over the top atmosphere, with a lot of passion and overacting. Right from the start, this would be a series that’s going to sell itself with its action, and well, in this episode it accomplished its mission!

And with this, what HOTD has done that no other anime can do this season, is Adrenaline. You cannot deny that. I cannot deny that. It's an anime that's extremely good at its action scenes. Plus it's two episode in, so we have to be patient to see whether it'll pick up.

As for Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood being overrated. It's myanimelist for christ sake. Nothing can convince me that the majority of the MAL userbase have taste in... actually anything. FMA: B is a great anime in my opinion and i love it. It's one of my personal favourites. It deserves a high rating in my opinion. Yet the retards on MAL praise it in such stupidity that I'm willing to kick their nuts.
Jul 18, 2010 11:47 AM
Jun 2010
supersayen said:
cakeisthesauce said:

How do you know it's overrated if you didn't even watch it ? (according to your list)

call it "instinct", i know the synopsis and it sounds an awful lot like the typical shounen, but, unlike other shounen, the premise of the story and the artwork for that matter, doesnt appeal to me. The same can be said about Hajime No Ippo
Jul 18, 2010 11:51 AM
Jun 2010
silent_killer said:
ringoo4 said:

you call that good execution bro . . Lol . . Execution as a whole for this show is flawed . . . Execution for useless fan service is excellent . Wow , they've also got sound effects for jingling breasts . Isn't that awesome . . . The thing is , the director and the viewers are so obsessed wit the breasts and pantie shots that they've forgotten how anime are supposed to pan out . .

hmmm u sound and seem like an 8 yr old FMA fanboy. furthermore, u havent even watched the haruhi series, u just saw the movie at CAM RIP quality. now i cant tell if ur trying to troll or not X_X
Jul 18, 2010 12:58 PM

Oct 2008
^kagurawr , guess the brainless one is here to spread some more bitterness . Responding to fags like you is not what i do . But i'll still go ahead and waste my time (i've got loads of it) Fyi , even cake doesn't have fma on his list . . So Shut it . . In fact , from the looks of it , i guess you have a problem against all popular anime . Fma , bleach , hotd . . And i think you're obsessed wit what i/people do wit their lists . . And you sound like a complete retard by the way you'Ve quoted my post .

@cake , eh hater , i know i didn't watch the movie on dvd/blue ray , but i did watch the camrip .Unlike you , who's judging anime based on his instinct . LOLZ . And the haruhi series was overrated too . But a moeblob like you will never understand . You're fanboyism was apparent from the shitty thread you created about haruhi not being 1 anymore . .
lafuria_suxJul 18, 2010 1:16 PM
Jul 18, 2010 1:00 PM
Jun 2010
Come on guys, we're talking about HOTD here not Haruhi or Fullmetal Alchemist or Gintama...

Jul 18, 2010 1:05 PM
Jun 2007
supersayen said:
Come on guys, we're talking about HOTD here not Haruhi or Fullmetal Alchemist or Gintama...

This is MAL, a place where fanboys bicker and flame at each other because "x" anime isn't #1 anymore. What you're asking for is impossible.
Jul 18, 2010 3:49 PM

Jul 2008
Seriously? If you don't have an anime on my list I never watched it? Is that how MAL works?
Jul 18, 2010 4:04 PM

Aug 2009
silent_killer said:
ringoo4 said:

I can't really understand your standard of being 'whole show being executed wrong', as you never mentioned a single thing about what is actually wrong in this show, except fan-service whinings ._.

I will honestly say; eechi's in HoTD is NOT useless, as that's what ORIGINAL CONTENT was made of; this kind of fanservice was promised from the start. Sound of jiggle boob might look foolish, but I found it more refreshing than average other show's. At least that's what I thought. Can't say anything about what you said on female characters being dull. I agree Rei and pink hair is a fag. However, fatty otaku, ditz nurse and S-girl is brilliant.

But lol, it's pretty pointless trying to ANALyse anime that is made for 'no-content zombie survival adventure'. It's pretty stupid if you can't enjoy anime for 'LACK OF PLOT' or 'BOOB JIGGLE SOUND'. This anime is for no-brainers~~

You are cool... oh wait.

silent_killer said:
^kagurawr , guess the brainless one is here to spread some more bitterness . Responding to fags like you is not what i do . But i'll still go ahead and waste my time (i've got loads of it) Fyi , even cake doesn't have fma on his list . . So Shut it . . In fact , from the looks of it , i guess you have a problem against all popular anime . Fma , bleach , hotd . . And i think you're obsessed wit what i/people do wit their lists . . And you sound like a complete retard by the way you'Ve quoted my post .

@cake , eh hater , i know i didn't watch the movie on dvd/blue ray , but i did watch the camrip .Unlike you , who's judging anime based on his instinct . LOLZ . And the haruhi series was overrated too . But a moeblob like you will never understand . You're fanboyism was apparent from the shitty thread you created about haruhi not being 1 anymore . .
You just lost the game. *thumbs up
ringoo4Jul 18, 2010 4:09 PM
Jul 18, 2010 4:49 PM

Oct 2008
^i have no choice but to agree wit you . :) :) and i admit i lost the plot in the previous post :)
thanks for having a decent discussion wit me , on a thread where a negative opinion is bashed like the person has actually commited some kind of crime here .
LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR EVERYONE , I DON'T HATE HOTD , I DON'T LOVE IT EITHER . The show is good . . And it has the potential to be great . . .
Jul 18, 2010 7:08 PM
May 2009
anyone know a website just like MAL but without all the trolling and outrage every time a show becomes "popular"?
Every time I like a new anime and come to MAL to discuss it I find that a swarm of trolls and haters have already arrived before me.
Its almost as if every show on the top anime page is overrated garbage.
But that's the internet for you, I guess.
Jul 18, 2010 7:23 PM

Jan 2010
Another Flame thread! Wooot! Every top 1-20 animes have the same thread as this. So don't ask why is it overrated.
Because most people in MAL are either bunch's of idiots or simple minded.
People just like it and simply rated them 10/10. Instead of analyzing every aspect of the animes to get the score.
This thread has nowhere to go.
---------------------------------
OMG, why is this #1?
Why is this overrated?
This came nowhere?
I am seeing things?
OMG, Ranked #1
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2010 7:57 PM

Jan 2010
Avarice said:
supersayen said:

This is MAL, a place where fanboys bicker and flame at each other because "x" anime isn't #1 anymore. What you're asking for is impossible.

LMAO.This is 110% on the mark. It ain't a place to discuss anime/manga. it's a place to piss off your enemy fanboys and shit on anime you don't like. If you think about it, it's like a 4chan for anime/manga fans.
Jul 18, 2010 8:06 PM

Jun 2008
This must be the first series where only a few episodes came out and there's several flame-related threads already.

I dunno if I should use the word awesome or laaaaaame.
bensherman said:
To all those butthurt people saying 'OMG STFU HATERZ THESE THREADS SHOULD BE DELETED IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT DONT WATCH!!!'
...wtf if you don't like these threads don't read them. You don't even have to post in them..
It's called stopping the hate, yo. A purposeful hate thread created in the series' own section. Mind as well start a hate thread about MAL on MAL's own general discussion. Oh boy, let's all ignore that, too.
Jul 18, 2010 8:17 PM

Dec 2008
Am I the only one who seems thoroughly amused just by skimming through the comments on this thread? xD
~ SilentMuse, At Your Service. ~
Jul 18, 2010 8:22 PM

Aug 2009
^ teh comments: WTF THIS THREAD IS AWESOME OMFG
Jul 18, 2010 10:22 PM
Jun 2010
dinho said:
anyone know a website just like MAL but without all the trolling and outrage every time a show becomes "popular"?
Every time I like a new anime and come to MAL to discuss it I find that a swarm of trolls and haters have already arrived before me.
Its almost as if every show on the top anime page is overrated garbage.
But that's the internet for you, I guess.

1. most of the top anime r actually pretty good

2. it just wouldnt be as fun or exciting or even as interesting without the trolls and haters. afterall, those r what make the internet awesome and infamous!!!!
Jul 19, 2010 1:54 AM

May 2010
I know it is overrated, I was surprised to actual see so high ranks especially from the first episode. I tend to judge anime after I have watched a big amount of episodes. And we don't know how many episodes this one is gonna be.

For me it's not the very best anime of the year, but I still like it.
The whole survival thing from zombies is good, like in Resident Evil.
Jul 19, 2010 4:33 AM
Nov 2008
I feel the need to spread the word.

Jul 19, 2010 4:36 AM

Jul 2009
I can agree that it sounds overrated ( In the beginning i thought the same) but after watching 3 episodes now, i think it is really well made and every episode have caught my fullest attention while watching.
I think people, who has watched too many movies like the plot in HOTD (diesease,Zombies,survival of the fittest etc.) just are bored of seeing it again and again.( I haven't watched similar movies to HOTD and haven't even played Resident Evil xD)
But you have to think this is an Anime, so treat it as one.

Maybe you are all just HATERS lol

Funny Thread btw

Jul 19, 2010 7:28 AM

Sep 2008
Kagurawr said:
Is it just me or should anime series be rated based on the anime itself?!

Heh, probably the most agreeable thing you've said on the HOTD forums yet.
---

Hmm...
Jul 19, 2010 1:20 PM

Jan 2009
I think what people fail to see is that this show isn't made to be the next great masterpiece. It's made solely for purpose of killing zombie's and fan service. It doesn't have a "good story" but that isn't this show's purpose. It's pure fun, and that is it. Take it at that, it's not like people would call Azumanga Daioh bad because of the lack of plot.

No this show isn't the best, nor does it try to be it. It understand in itself what it is and in that case it is executed fairly well. Just sit back and enjoy the zombie killing.
Jul 19, 2010 5:13 PM
Jun 2010
Oh how I'd crave a 1950s school setting with a similar plot; of course, rather, having them locked up in the school surrounded by zombies. And make it in black and white please. Actually, use incredibly old cameras to make it. :D
Jul 19, 2010 6:04 PM

Dec 2007
Opinions are like farts. Everyone else's stinks but only you can smell the fresh fragrance of your own.

With that said, overrated topics are pointless. Everyone rates things differently. Anyone who starts them is just a hate spreader.

ArtRodriguez said:
Seriously? If you don't have an anime on my list I never watched it? Is that how MAL works?

Why would you log 'some' of your anime and not all? If it's due to laziness then that's their own fault.
Jul 19, 2010 7:34 PM

Sep 2009
cakeisthesauce said:
supersayen said:
cakeisthesauce said:

call it "instinct", i know the synopsis and it sounds an awful lot like the typical shounen, but, unlike other shounen, the premise of the story and the artwork for that matter, doesnt appeal to me. The same can be said about Hajime No Ippo

So the same logic, I can call you a a raging homo slut, and say its 100% because I got a feeling.
-winks-

This is just like Twilight haters. Bashing it based on what other people who haven't read it bash it about.
If you don't like something without seeing it, or reading it or whatever, you need some hardcore help in defining the meaning of the word "Critic"

Rule of thumb is. You can not like it having not seen it, but it can not be overrated or bad without seeing in its entirety.
Jul 19, 2010 11:44 PM

Jun 2008
Twilight hating and HOTD loving are a similar case. Here's why (tl;dr at the end):

It's not like bashing Twilight isn't valid. I've read the whole series, and I can confidently say that the narrative doesn't even get at all good until the the 4th book. She doesn't even start writing well until midnight sun, which isn't going to be published anyway. The first book is pretty awful actually, so it's everyone's first impression of it. Past that, the people who didn't like it told everyone else, and they promptly decided to. HOTD goes similarly. It had a dynamite first episode, which was exceptional among this season's anime, so it's perfectly understandable why everyone thinks it's really good, despite how awful the second one is. Admittedly, there's a lot of this "monkey see, monkey do" crap going on, but it's still a valid statement to say that HOTD started off relatively well, with two very good episodes so far, the same way Twilight had an atrociously bad first book, and a mediocre second, and so on. It wasn't the worst series ever, by any means, though the movies suggest otherwise (and that is another story entirely). It kind of stems from that, and then everyone else follows along and things get blown way out of proportion. So yes, by that process, everything good is overrated, with some random exceptions like One Piece, though I guess that's debatable.

tl;dr: Things get overrated because as soon as the first people to read/watch something like it, everyone else follows to create a giant train of thoughtless worshipping, which is what's going on with HOTD, pretty much just because the first episode was awesome. Similarly, Twilight is monstrously overrated by fans, and most of the haters don't even know anything about it, because people like me read it first and told everyone else that it sucks, because 90% of it does.

Holy shit, that tl;dr was too long. Here's another one:

Everything is overrated.
Jul 20, 2010 6:12 AM
Jun 2010
Grmo said:
Twilight hating and HOTD loving are a similar case. Here's why (tl;dr at the end):

It's not like bashing Twilight isn't valid. I've read the whole series, and I can confidently say that the narrative doesn't even get at all good until the the 4th book. She doesn't even start writing well until midnight sun, which isn't going to be published anyway. The first book is pretty awful actually, so it's everyone's first impression of it. Past that, the people who didn't like it told everyone else, and they promptly decided to. HOTD goes similarly. It had a dynamite first episode, which was exceptional among this season's anime, so it's perfectly understandable why everyone thinks it's really good, despite how awful the second one is. Admittedly, there's a lot of this "monkey see, monkey do" crap going on, but it's still a valid statement to say that HOTD started off relatively well, with two very good episodes so far, the same way Twilight had an atrociously bad first book, and a mediocre second, and so on. It wasn't the worst series ever, by any means, though the movies suggest otherwise (and that is another story entirely). It kind of stems from that, and then everyone else follows along and things get blown way out of proportion. So yes, by that process, everything good is overrated, with some random exceptions like One Piece, though I guess that's debatable.

tl;dr: Things get overrated because as soon as the first people to read/watch something like it, everyone else follows to create a giant train of thoughtless worshipping, which is what's going on with HOTD, pretty much just because the first episode was awesome. Similarly, Twilight is monstrously overrated by fans, and most of the haters don't even know anything about it, because people like me read it first and told everyone else that it sucks, because 90% of it does.

Holy shit, that tl;dr was too long. Here's another one:

Everything is overrated.

And some people watch it because they love zombie apocalypse scenarios... :3
Jul 20, 2010 6:42 AM

Mar 2010
burntlettuce said:
I think what people fail to see is that this show isn't made to be the next great masterpiece. It's made solely for purpose of killing zombie's and fan service. It doesn't have a "good story" but that isn't this show's purpose. It's pure fun, and that is it. Take it at that, it's not like people would call Azumanga Daioh bad because of the lack of plot.

No this show isn't the best, nor does it try to be it. It understand in itself what it is and in that case it is executed fairly well. Just sit back and enjoy the zombie killing.

Heh, I feel Azumanga Daioh is really overrated too.

Anyways, I agree that HOTD is a great show but fanboys need to get a grip.
Jul 20, 2010 6:57 AM

Jul 2008
Project_MkUltra said:
32 [mostly positive] reviews, 1,111 replies in the episode 1 discussion thread, ranked #113 for the top anime list already, etc...

Seriously, What.The.Fuck.

I'm hearing people saying that this is (literally) THE best anime of the year, and if not, EVER.

I wouldn't mind if the anime already finished, but only 1 episode aired so far. Don't get what the huge fuss is about. IMHO the episode was mediocre and is probably going in my drop list by episode 5. Maybe it'll go in my favorite list, who knows. You can't judge the entire anime by one episode. All those reviews should get deleted.

I'm now atleast 50% sure that some of the fans are going to get butthurt for me expressing my opinion. You hardcore fans remind me of Narutards for some reason.

It's decent, but remember this. People who vote, and people who review tend to be the ones that ENJOY the anime, and want OTHERS to enjoy it. Theres probably a source of miniority that CBF to start a backlash on the fanbase or are simply neutral on the hype issue.

I do not blame you in raging as this occurs in MANY popular series, like Code Geass, Durarara, Lucky Star, Baccano, Clannad, Naruto, etc. abeit them not being first-episode reviews.

And seriously I do not believe that the 112 reviews can be objective as it's only a couple of episodes in at this point, but then again, who can stop a bandwagon?
Jul 20, 2010 7:22 AM

Jul 2009
Threads like this are usually started by butthurt people D:
Jul 20, 2010 2:29 PM
Jan 2010
Project_MkUltra said:
32 [mostly positive] reviews, 1,111 replies in the episode 1 discussion thread, ranked #113 for the top anime list already, etc...

Seriously, What.The.Fuck.

I'm hearing people saying that this is (literally) THE best anime of the year, and if not, EVER.

I wouldn't mind if the anime already finished, but only 1 episode aired so far. Don't get what the huge fuss is about. IMHO the episode was mediocre and is probably going in my drop list by episode 5. Maybe it'll go in my favorite list, who knows. You can't judge the entire anime by one episode. All those reviews should get deleted.

I'm now atleast 50% sure that some of the fans are going to get butthurt for me expressing my opinion. You hardcore fans remind me of Narutards for some reason.

lol... Just lol. You probably started this troll thread because you thought that people would actually care what you have to say. In actuality you probably just take pleasure in meaningless threads that you somehow believe will change their minds. There was no need for this troll thread, if you want to state your opinion so badly then write a review jackass.

*doing haters gonna hate dance*
CrehbohrahkuJul 20, 2010 2:32 PM
Jul 20, 2010 2:39 PM

Jun 2008
You mean a blog, a review would be just as bad as this thread.
Jul 20, 2010 3:05 PM

Oct 2009
I don't know but rating a anime before it's over is stupid to me which is why not one of the anime on my watching list has a score and won't have one until i get done with it.
Jul 20, 2010 8:23 PM

Mar 2010
Gogetters said:
I don't know but rating a anime before it's over is stupid to me which is why not one of the anime on my watching list has a score and won't have one until i get done with it.

Not really. If that was the case, series like One Piece will never get a rating. IMHO, ratings are not permanent. After a good 5-6 episodes, you should be able to judge the anime for what it's worth so far. It can improve or get worse after that but you can just adjust your rating accordingly.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Is Rei a virgin or did she lose it with Hisashi?

JusTFoRTroll - Jul 21, 2014

31 by subhamoy »»
Today, 12:56 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 12, 2010

255 by greed2 »»
May 31, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FaithoftheFallen - Aug 8, 2010

491 by Blaybourne »»
May 20, 9:43 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amphetamine - Jul 4, 2010

1365 by Ksooosavage »»
May 5, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Aug 29, 2010

542 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
Apr 25, 11:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.