Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Aug 22, 10:51 AM
Sep 2010
Reply to RaiYou
My doubt about Taniyama is clear after Alya asked about her inner thoughts, she isn't a bad character imo.

Masachika couldn't stop being pervy again as he questioned Alya's breast size which made her feel more confident in her speech. I wonder what she said in Russian so I'll have to wait for subtitles. Volume 2 is now fully covered.
@RaiYou She said"Because it's you"
Aug 22, 2:02 PM
Oct 2022
Sayaka Taniyama truly has solid arguments at the student congress, but it is too obvious that she doesn’t stand Kuze and Alya. I don’t know where she came from, but Kuze-kun did not meet her in the past and there is no reason for Sayaka to feel betrayed. If teachers were responsible for choosing members in student council, they would have full authority and the president would be useless. It is not quite a good idea, though.

Alya and Kuze share such a good relationship. She loves Kuze, but is too shy to admit it and instead she’s saying in Russian๐Ÿ˜‚

The new ending is great, I like the fact that they’re changing frequently the endings and introduce new themes and graphics.
Aug 22, 2:36 PM
Aug 2021
What's with the Ai Hayasaka clone ? Mangakas are running out of character design ideas XD.
Aug 22, 2:49 PM
Aug 2021
Mikarin_Enjoyer said:
so what was the russian that CR didnt translate? (although im sure they did it because JP also didnt have the translation unlike other times

I'm thinking not even Kuze understood. that's why it's being kept in secret?
Aug 22, 3:25 PM
Aug 2021
I love how she said "Because it's you" in Russian (if I managed to translate it right). That makes it even more wholesome :D
Aug 22, 5:20 PM
Nov 2019
Waaa, that was seriously good!!!
Aug 22, 5:29 PM
May 2018
They try to make suspense in hold some translations for later... we need russian to spoiler those parts! kkkkk
Aug 22, 6:16 PM

Jan 2020
Simplyfx said:

Thank you, I guess they didn't add subtitles because they wanted to keep it a little secret for the next episode or something.

Aug 22, 7:13 PM

Jan 2020
Reply to RaiYou
Simplyfx said:

Thank you, I guess they didn't add subtitles because they wanted to keep it a little secret for the next episode or something.
@RaiYou No, they simply were being faithful to the LN. The LN also didn't translate it for us readers.
“๐–จ๐–ฟ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ, ๐—‚๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹.” – ๐–ค๐—…๐–พ๐–บ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฑ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—
Aug 22, 7:23 PM
Apr 2022
i guess taniyama was one of those kuze X yuki shippers, but got mad cus she couldn't accept a new ship with the russian girl, fine episode
Aug 22, 8:26 PM

May 2018
This episode is so boring man, literally i do not care about the student election plot.
Aug 22, 9:28 PM

Aug 2019
Honestly debate episode turned out way more intriguing then i thought it would, genuinely thought it would be a whole episode of Ayla and Masachika planning and doing the debate maybe ending on a cliff hanger but nah the debate part was a lot shorter and they actually managed to show a lot of character backstory instead.
๏ปฟ
So ๏ปฟTaniyama๏ปฟ was an interesting character, a lot to take in for first impressions but her backstory is pretty wild. What i gathered was the Yuki and Masachika duo bodied Taniyama๏ปฟ's group in middle school student council presidency debates and votes so hard, Taniyama๏ปฟ went from rival to number 1 die hard fan. Of course going a bit deeper into it the truth is Taniyama๏ปฟ was very passionate about getting student council presidency, and after loosing royally to Yuki and Masachika she considered them the "perfect duo" and accepted that even if she couldn't get presidency, she could rest well knowing it was in very capable hands, then watching the two people that shattered her dreams not continue together or have no drive to continue her dream was insulting enough to her that it forced her hand.

๏ปฟ๏ปฟYeah i actually didn't think the character backstory and development would go so hard this ep but it did.๏ปฟ Besides Taniyama๏ปฟ's reveal, Ayla using Masachika style as a form of inspiration in her argument to get her point across in a better way was great, and hearing about why Masachika previously paired with Yuki out of guilt before dropping out from council roles because he didn't like the spotlight, until of course he met Ayla and reapplied was both really interesting and sweet. ๏ปฟMasachika being able to deliver a very convincing speech to a room of 100+ people but tumble over his words to not indirectly say he joined student council partly to be Ayla's partner for presidency, but pretty much admitting it was sweet.
๏ปฟ
๏ปฟHonestly Masachika's style of speech was actually about what i expected of him, a crowd pleaser that utilises humour and a more casual way of talking to buddy up and capture the crowd before reeling them in with a well explained reason of thinking, the "hook line and sinker" or wild card statement as well was enjoyable, "Do we even need to debate this?" mad lad.

๏ปฟAnd of course, Yuki and Ayano conspiring in the shadows of the main cast like villains from your classic isekai troupe anime, but actually being complete dorks about it is i think another bit i'm gonna end up loving about this show.
Aug 22, 9:53 PM

Jul 2016
"I found out my ship isn't the endgame so I made a fuss so big it involved the whole school." - The episode

Yeah... pretty pointless stuff overall.
Aug 23, 1:23 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to Code0018
Honestly debate episode turned out way more intriguing then i thought it would, genuinely thought it would be a whole episode of Ayla and Masachika planning and doing the debate maybe ending on a cliff hanger but nah the debate part was a lot shorter and they actually managed to show a lot of character backstory instead.
๏ปฟ
So ๏ปฟTaniyama๏ปฟ was an interesting character, a lot to take in for first impressions but her backstory is pretty wild. What i gathered was the Yuki and Masachika duo bodied Taniyama๏ปฟ's group in middle school student council presidency debates and votes so hard, Taniyama๏ปฟ went from rival to number 1 die hard fan. Of course going a bit deeper into it the truth is Taniyama๏ปฟ was very passionate about getting student council presidency, and after loosing royally to Yuki and Masachika she considered them the "perfect duo" and accepted that even if she couldn't get presidency, she could rest well knowing it was in very capable hands, then watching the two people that shattered her dreams not continue together or have no drive to continue her dream was insulting enough to her that it forced her hand.

๏ปฟ๏ปฟYeah i actually didn't think the character backstory and development would go so hard this ep but it did.๏ปฟ Besides Taniyama๏ปฟ's reveal, Ayla using Masachika style as a form of inspiration in her argument to get her point across in a better way was great, and hearing about why Masachika previously paired with Yuki out of guilt before dropping out from council roles because he didn't like the spotlight, until of course he met Ayla and reapplied was both really interesting and sweet. ๏ปฟMasachika being able to deliver a very convincing speech to a room of 100+ people but tumble over his words to not indirectly say he joined student council partly to be Ayla's partner for presidency, but pretty much admitting it was sweet.
๏ปฟ
๏ปฟHonestly Masachika's style of speech was actually about what i expected of him, a crowd pleaser that utilises humour and a more casual way of talking to buddy up and capture the crowd before reeling them in with a well explained reason of thinking, the "hook line and sinker" or wild card statement as well was enjoyable, "Do we even need to debate this?" mad lad.

๏ปฟAnd of course, Yuki and Ayano conspiring in the shadows of the main cast like villains from your classic isekai troupe anime, but actually being complete dorks about it is i think another bit i'm gonna end up loving about this show.
Code0018 said:
๏ปฟ

๏ปฟ

For the second time, it's Alya not Ayla, ็ฌ‘ใ€‚
“๐–จ๐–ฟ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ, ๐—‚๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹.” – ๐–ค๐—…๐–พ๐–บ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฑ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—
Aug 23, 3:45 AM

Jul 2020
pretty cheap drama tbh, this whole debate thing felt so forced
could've at least given us some decent fanservice to keep us on our toes. I'd say this was the most boring episode yet
Aug 23, 4:04 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to Inexplicable
pretty cheap drama tbh, this whole debate thing felt so forced
could've at least given us some decent fanservice to keep us on our toes. I'd say this was the most boring episode yet
@Inexplicable Buckle up, cos' you'll have it in the next episode. By a far larger volume than what has been shown in Episode 5.

Go to: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2175514
Aug 23, 4:08 AM
Mar 2024
Alya is so cute I fell in love with her
Aug 23, 4:29 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to ruad_d2023
ruad_d2023 said:

I fell in love with her ever since I found out about her. The LN and the anime just deepened my love for her. And it keeps deepening.

You must read the LN to truly experience her to her very essence.
Aug 23, 7:22 AM
Apr 2022
The biggest plot twist in this EP is that Alya hasn't just an E ...
Aug 23, 7:38 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to S2P_cinephile
S2P_cinephile said:

The end of your statement leaves more to be desired.
Aug 23, 8:22 AM
May 2024
well well well !!! very good episode !!!
Aug 23, 8:28 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to malvarebytes
malvarebytes said:

What did you love about it?
Aug 23, 8:38 AM

Feb 2014
Can't wait to see what moves will Yuki takes to defeat Alya
Aug 23, 9:04 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Really, this is just dumb at this point. Dumb drama moments. Baiting watchers with fun comedy and teasing at the beginning and then turning this into some kind of a stupid high school drama. Bleh, guess I'll finish this but that's it.
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
Aug 23, 10:19 AM
Nov 2022
Bro, tremenda papeada termonuclear le metieron a la pendeja de Taniyama xdxd

So, after this, is Taniyama going to be friendly or not? xd
Aug 23, 11:27 AM
Jun 2023
I thought this anime had something that set it apart from other anime (the girl character speaking Russian sometimes and the male character understanding her but not responding), but the fact that this aspect of the anime that we can call originality was shown very, very little in the later episodes made most of this anime similar to other anime. Some parts of the anime added an originality even if they are different, but these parts are not the focus of the anime, for example, these assembly scenes, yes, yes, it made it a little different from the anime in its genre, but these scenes, as we said again, occupy such a small place compared to the rest of the anime that they make these scenes meaningless.

Aug 23, 11:28 AM
Jun 2023
I thought this anime had something that set it apart from other anime (the girl character speaking Russian sometimes and the male character understanding her but not responding), but the fact that this aspect of the anime that we can call originality was shown very, very little in the later episodes made most of this anime similar to other anime. Some parts of the anime added an originality even if they are different, but these parts are not the focus of the anime, for example, these assembly scenes, yes, yes, it made it a little different from the anime in its genre, but these scenes, as we said again, occupy such a small place compared to the rest of the anime that they make these scenes meaningless.

Aug 23, 3:41 PM

Mar 2016
Anime fell off so hard starting ep 7, i had to drop my score yet again after another ep… this student council bs just ruins the entire first half which was actually good. Another wasted ep
Aug 23, 4:52 PM
Aug 2023
Why is Suou so demonic?๐Ÿ˜ˆ Her mindf***erry is of super villain level
Ugly11Aug 23, 5:01 PM
Aug 23, 4:54 PM

Apr 2019
Taniyama seems to ship Yuki and Kuze together from what she had seen on how the 2 are so close during her middle school days not knowing those 2 are siblings.
Aug 23, 7:12 PM

Jan 2022
I miss when it was just Alya and Kuze without student council :(

its wild how bad this season has been...that's probably why we didn't have an anime fantasy league this season ๐Ÿ’€

She's trying to gatekeep student council elections...that's wild.
This never updates so that's cool
Aug 23, 8:38 PM

Jan 2020
Reply to cooldogmom

its wild how bad this season has been...that's probably why we didn't have an anime fantasy league this season ๐Ÿ’€

cooldogmom said:

Preview of Episode 9:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2175514
Aug 24, 4:03 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I don't really get all this drama surrounding Taniyama. Seems kind of petty. At least it seems we are now moving on from all that, whatever it was. Also we got a discount-Hayasaka sighting. She's cool, but still the walmart-version of someone who is like one of the top waifus in all of anime

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Aug 24, 9:11 AM
Jul 2024
love this episode. what an innocent kid mind, they think only the "smart and top" of the class one who can go for the student council
Aug 24, 2:07 PM
Oct 2021
It was really good? All I remember from that episode is Kuze-kun talking about Alya's E-cup size
Aug 24, 2:45 PM

Nov 2017
Potomu chto eto ti ;)
Aug 24, 8:14 PM

Oct 2014
It made me tear up when I heard CHE.R.R.Y by Yui as the ED song.
Aug 24, 10:03 PM
Jun 2021
Beautiful anination as always, and here it shows how the protagonist resolves the problems.
Aug 24, 11:28 PM
Mar 2022
the moment mc puts his hand on alya's back man it felt so good
bro went like,"i got this princess"
Aug 25, 7:59 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to schizoded
schizoded said:

That moment was just as good as it were in the LN. Glad you liked it.
Aug 25, 3:08 PM
May 2022
Masterpiece chiapas es un continente
Aug 26, 1:09 AM
Feb 2024
You just have to love Yuki's absolute self-awareness of her role in the series.

Having not read or LN or anything; Really wondering when they'll drop the bombshell that those two are related though, so many things rely on people not knowing that.
Aug 26, 2:12 AM

Mar 2008
Masachika had a good plan and Alya came up with a good argument.

Good to see that little thing didnt amount to any further problems

Damnit now i have to look up how Japanese cup sizes work lol

I dont speak Russian but I felt like I understood what Alya said based on tone of voice, length and what my brain told me
โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โฃธโ ‹โ €โ €โ €โก„โ €โ €โก”โ €โข€โ €โขธโ €โ €โ €โก˜โกฐโ โ ˜โก€โ €โ €โข โ €โ €โ €โขธโ €โ €โขธโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ € โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ โ €โฃ€โ €โ €โก‡โ €โกœโ ˆโ โ €โขธโกˆโข‡โ €โ €โขฃโ ‘โ ขโข„โฃ‡โ €โ €โ ธโ €โ €โ €โขธโ €โ €โขธโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โขฐโกŸโก€โ €โก‡โกœโ €โ €โ €โ €โ ˜โก‡โ ˆโข†โขฐโ โ €โ €โ €โ ˜โฃ†โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ ธโ €โ €โก„โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ คโข„โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โกผโ €โฃงโ €โขฟโข โฃคโฃคโฃฌโฃฅโ €โ โ €โ €โ ›โข€โก’โ €โ €โ €โ ˜โก†โก†โ €โ €โ €โก‡โ €โ €โ ‡โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โขตโก€โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โกฐโ €โข โ ƒโ ฑโฃผโก€โฃ€โก€โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ ˆโ ›โ ณโ ถโ ถโ †โกธโข€โก€โฃ€โขฐโ €โ €โขธ โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โฃ€โฃ€โฃ€โ „โ €โ ‰โ โ €โ €โข โ ƒโข€โ Žโ €โ €โฃผโ ‹โ ‰โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ ดโ ขโข„โก”โฃ•โกโ ฃโฃฑโขธโ €โ €โขทโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โกฐโ ƒโข€โ Žโ €โ €โกœโกจโขขโก€โ €โ €โ €โ โฃ„โ €โ €โฃ โ €โ €โ €โ โข›โ ฝโ —โ โ €โ โ Šโ €โกœโ ธโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ € โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โข€โ ”โฃโกดโ ƒโ €โก โกชโ Šโฃ โฃพโฃŸโฃทโกฆโ คโฃ€โกˆโ โ ‰โข€โฃ€โก โข”โ Šโ โ €โ €โ €โ €โข€โกคโก—โข€โ ‡โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
โ € โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โข€โฃ โ ดโข‘โกจโ Šโก€โ คโ šโข‰โฃดโฃพโฃฟโกฟโฃพโฃฟโก‡โ €โ นโฃปโ ›โ ‰โ ‰โข€โ  โ บโ €โ €โก€โข„โฃดโฃพโฃงโฃžโ €โกœโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ โ ’โฃ‰โ  โ „โก‚โ …โ Šโ โ €โ €โฃดโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃปโฃฟโฃฟโก‡โ €โ €โข โฃทโฃฎโกโก โ ”โข‰โก‡โก โ ‹โ โ €โฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃ„โ €โ €โ €โ €
Aug 26, 4:39 AM

Aug 2018
Well, this episode was interesting in my opinion, and this whole student council is giving a bit more seriousness to the series, that is needed to flesh out some characters.
The debate was interesting to see, and for the first time we can see Alya actually showing that she can be a good candidate for the student council. And it's important to note that her speech was made by her, like Kuze indicated, as that was all her idea. When Taniyama used that dirty trick of making students start saying Alya didn't know a thing since she's an outsider was actually sad, since that's the weak spot that Alya has, and that has been making her doubt ever since she entered school, thinking she's not good enough, hence why she was so nervous at the start of the debate, and Kuze needed to throw that pervy joke to make her feel more at ease. Kuze saving Alya at the end was a bit cliche, but it was cute nonetheless. But I do agree when people say that Alya's character needs to be fleshed out more.
On the other hand we got to understand better Kuze's reasonings for running for the presidency of the student council with Alya, and it dates back to when Yuki said that Alya was able to make Kuze break out of his shell, since he now isn't bothered to be in the spotlight, and wants to give his best alongside Alya. It really goes to show how sometimes it's important to meet the right person to make the necessary step to change your life, and the same can be said with Alya, since Kuze is helping her fight her self doubts and also the perfect vision she has for herself. I just didn't understand what Kuze meant by "self-abuse", because I don't they meant it as "self-harm" but instead of him forcing to be something that he isn't, especially considering Alya's reaction, but I don't know.
Also, did Kuze really not understand what Alya said in Russian? I thought he understood, because he does blush after she says that, but I did think his reaction was weird, since he didn't show any especific emotion, but if he didn't understand, that's kind of weird, considering he understands her next Russian statement without trouble. But anyways, I guess I'll have to wait for the next episode to see if he understood or not.
I actually felt like Taniyama's excuse for her behaviour was not that admirable, and it was exactly what I thought it was in the last episode. Can't really say I liked her character, when she was ready to use dirty tricks against Alya to win, and when she lost she just ran away crying. Alya going off to see her was actually interesting and gave us a bit more of Alya, outside the Alya that likes Kuze but can't really admit it, so she just says her feelings in Russian. And I still wonder if she doesn't suspect that Kuze understands Russian, because his reactions sometimes are of someone who perfectly understood what she said, but anyways. Someone said to wait until episode 12, so I guess we'll understand there, as I think the time for the revelation that Kuze understands Russian is actually coming soon.
Aug 26, 6:27 AM
Jan 2023
Seems they ended up winning the student council thingy, well that's fun. Pretty good defence there.

Can't wait to see what happens in the next episode, I'm sure something else interesting. Still many things I want to know and also when does he reveal to Alya that he speaks Russian?

Did enjoy this episode a lot!
Aug 26, 7:22 AM
Dec 2017
ugh, this debate episode killed the show for me. I just wanted a cute romcom with minimal drama, not this political intrigue. It especially didn't help that the debate didn't make any sense (how can you debate such a vague proposal when so many details haven't been specified???). And if I had to take a side, I'd probably argue in favor of the proposal (teenagers can be incredibly stupid, so some safe-guards seem sensible to me), so I couldn't really get behind the protagonists' argument. But I also didn't really want to support the girl who is being such a dick unnecessarily.

I've dropped this for now (my backlog is already big enough that I've got to aggressively trim it down when a show stops being enjoyable), but there's a small chance I'll come back to it some day :/ It's a bummer, because I was enjoying this show
Aug 26, 7:47 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to popa910
ugh, this debate episode killed the show for me. I just wanted a cute romcom with minimal drama, not this political intrigue. It especially didn't help that the debate didn't make any sense (how can you debate such a vague proposal when so many details haven't been specified???). And if I had to take a side, I'd probably argue in favor of the proposal (teenagers can be incredibly stupid, so some safe-guards seem sensible to me), so I couldn't really get behind the protagonists' argument. But I also didn't really want to support the girl who is being such a dick unnecessarily.

I've dropped this for now (my backlog is already big enough that I've got to aggressively trim it down when a show stops being enjoyable), but there's a small chance I'll come back to it some day :/ It's a bummer, because I was enjoying this show
@popa910 ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“พ should watch the next episode first then decide! The next episode won't be anything like this one, I promise~
Aug 26, 7:50 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to whitebeartigtig
Seems they ended up winning the student council thingy, well that's fun. Pretty good defence there.

Can't wait to see what happens in the next episode, I'm sure something else interesting. Still many things I want to know and also when does he reveal to Alya that he speaks Russian?

whitebeartigtig said:

Speak to me if there's anything you'd love to know!

In the meantime, check this out - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2175514

It's the preview for the next episode~!
Aug 26, 8:42 AM

Jun 2016
This whole thing happened because Taniyama couldn't bear to see her ship sink. She's a Masachika x Yuki shipper, like all of us.
Aug 26, 9:02 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to Edocchi
This whole thing happened because Taniyama couldn't bear to see her ship sink. She's a Masachika x Yuki shipper, like all of us.
@Edocchi So you're speculating that she's an otaku?
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xanek - Sep 18

454 by aurora_yuuki »»
Oct 25, 6:48 AM

Poll: » Most adorable moment?

kingsley_017 - Oct 22

31 by PatientPanda »»
Oct 24, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ricky16 - Sep 11

252 by aurora_yuuki »»
Oct 24, 11:35 AM

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 4

228 by aurora_yuuki »»
Oct 23, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IzanaSolos - Aug 28

331 by Hearts4MyLover »»
Oct 23, 3:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.