Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 11, 4:24 AM

Apr 2015
This and Konosuba airing together is gonna be fun.
Apr 11, 7:40 AM
May 2023
i like that they softened the animation up a bit for this season. it’s kinda become a trend for some shows nowadays but i think it suits the [aside from the beginning] more laid back season this time. ofc, Shion’s jugs are even bigger now than they were before. *sigh* i digress. looking forward to the founders festival and the start of the western nations arc!
Apr 11, 10:23 AM
Oct 2016
first episode confusing as all hell made no sense whatsoever, rimurus slaves gaslighting everyone, atleast gabiru wasent in it
Apr 11, 4:42 PM

Nov 2009
first episode confusing as all hell made no sense whatsoever

You should watch [episode 0] first for that recap

That's the whole reason they released that recap before episode 1, cause some ppls forgot about what happened.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 12, 2:26 PM

Sep 2014
Its been 3 years since S2? To think we got Mushoku during that time span.. no surprise I forgot nearly everything, though this ep did revive some memories
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Apr 13, 4:36 AM
Mar 2012
Nice 8bit keeping the show up, instead of hot potatoing btw studios like many franchises.
cool bright OP.
Diablo politics done bit better than prequel. Youm & Razen trying their best, lol that fake story.
we need matcha pudding too.
Apr 13, 12:01 PM
Dec 2020
Amazing! So happy to see Diablo get his deserved screentime!
Apr 15, 9:45 PM
Apr 2023
Amazing show and light novel.
Apr 18, 12:38 PM
Jun 2012
Fair start to the next season.
Apr 19, 1:07 PM

May 2015
Nice to see it back. I already forgot all the strategies they are pulling off here, so it was a good albeit a bit boring reminder. Loved the faces Diablo made, and pouting Veldora, cute!
Apr 19, 2:05 PM
Apr 2023
This is the best peacce of fiction that i ever watch
Apr 19, 6:10 PM
Jan 2021
Well this was a nice refresher on everything that’s happening in the series thus far, and what’s to come.

It seems that everything is going smoothly with Rimuru Tempest, the slime upgraded to Demon Lord and a member of Octogram.

The Kingdom of Blumund really made a mistake by picking a fight with arguably the strongest monster in this world (if not at MINIMUM top 5).

I’ll be honest in saying I don’t remember the intricate details of everything that’s gone down in this series and I’ll be doing my best to refresh myself. Regardless I am excited to see how this progresses, and this is another anime I can add to my weekly schedule (Re: Monster on Mondays, Wind Breaker on Thursdays, this on Fridays, MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Season 2 along with One Piece and My Hero Academia Season 7 on Saturdays).
Apr 19, 7:37 PM

May 2015
Diablo's the best primordial pal you could have. He did the impossible by uncooking Shions food!
Apr 20, 5:14 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
After watching 2 summaries and the extra episode I was finally ready to start this season and more or less be up to date with the plot. I swear, the dialogue can be so convoluted if you are distracted for just a bit considering that there are so many characters and factions that are equal in importance and the political schemes and facades are a mess. Thankfully I wasn't the only one in this state as Veldora seemed to be as well, aiming only for desserts despite selling info to Diablo, who I found charming while he was getting pissed off at the nobles. Still, he seems like the guy who in the long run will betray Rimuru to get everything for himself but who knows really.

That's it for Falmuth, Hinata's probably up next.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Apr 20, 8:33 PM

May 2018
One pudding for Veldora :D
Apr 27, 6:02 PM

Mar 2010
Good to see some familiar faces, but my head almost exploded at the end there kek

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 28, 10:04 AM

Jul 2013
All that roundabout way to deal with Falmuth. But Rimuru wants peace and coexistence so I guess that makes sense. As for me, I do hate them for attacking Rimuru's peaceful country but thanks to their stupidity and the thousands of lives of their soldiers, Rimuru gets to be a Demon Lord.
Apr 28, 3:31 PM
Feb 2024
Fantastic Must Watch Anime.
May 20, 7:58 AM
Jul 2020
I love where the story is going, slowly taking over the entire region, but using civil, yet clever means, rather than violence, as is usually the case in these scenarios.
May 24, 3:44 PM
Mar 2024
Perfect start with chaos
May 25, 6:40 PM

May 2019
Good start this season with Rimuru defeating Clayman and dealing with the aftermath of Falmuth. Diablo is a powerful and loyal but terrifying assistant which showed when he started getting irritated at the nobles debating/critiquing the 3 options and deadline he gave them.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Rimuru is EVIL!

RjtheGreat14 - Yesterday

37 by TheCupSlammer »»
30 minutes ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 7

74 by dragonmanau »»
5 hours ago

» I think this season is so good!! Are you enjoying it so far? (Why or why not)

dswizzz - Jun 10

26 by DarkGamerA »»
9 hours ago

» How did this become like this ?

DarkGamerA - Jun 7

41 by Rayane-47 »»
11 hours ago

» pseudo-intellectual with lame taste!

Sahil_k - Jun 7

23 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Yesterday, 5:20 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.