Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 14, 2023 8:27 PM
Jan 2009
I don't understand why Mahito can use domain expansion without Sukuna killing him. He did something that froze Sukuna...but what?
Dec 14, 2023 9:23 PM
Nov 2022
My fav part was when skyfall started playing in the background.
Dec 14, 2023 9:43 PM

Sep 2018
I hate mahito but holy I never thought I would feel sorry for that thing...
Dec 14, 2023 9:52 PM
Aug 2018
Good episode, but man, these cliffhangers just kill me. Can't believe there's only two episodes left.
Dec 14, 2023 10:05 PM
Jan 2020
Where you go I go, I see what I see
Dec 14, 2023 10:07 PM

Jul 2017
Yuji and Todo's fight against Mahito continues, though the latter still has many tricks up his sleeve that the brothers have not yet seen.

Even with transfigured humans, Mahito just could not land a hit on Todo, and the only way is to expose his Domain Expansion though it puts him at risk of touching Sukuna. However, what Mahito sure did not realize that Todo has the power of his idol to help him, which indeed served as their ace on the hole for a chance to exorcise said enemy. Even with that, Mahito's Idle Transfiguration gave Yuji a face on who's he fighting against: an even stronger Mahito, that the latter can only execute a Black Flash at full maximum cursed energy to defeat him completely.

Even at the end, Yuji facing Mahito in what is supposedly the face of Sukuna, only Geto can save Mahito now. But will he?
Dec 14, 2023 10:17 PM
Aug 2022
Pure climax, the winter scene described it so perfectly!
Dec 14, 2023 10:27 PM
Jan 2021
Shitty episode ....how itadori is capable of defeating a special grade cursed?the plot of mc is shitty insane if it was sukuna then I will allow it but how tf itadori black flash was that powerful to beat a special grade mahito with transformation(which wasn't in peak but still).Todo get nerfed here so much to give shine to shitty mc and mahito character downgraded suddenly ?bruh the author sucks at writing at this point
Dec 14, 2023 10:35 PM
Nov 2023
Peak. Very happy with how this episode came out.
Dec 14, 2023 10:47 PM
Jan 2022
NO ONE EVER SPEAK ON ITADORI YUUJI AGAIN!!!! LITERALLY A FUCKING BEAST STOP PLAYING WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 14, 2023 10:57 PM

Jan 2021
Todo and Itadori murdured this fight, Mahito a bitch fr bro folded the seconed he lost Itadori put the fear of god into him Itadori was cold asf.
Dec 14, 2023 11:18 PM

Dec 2018
Truly a masterpiece of an episode, perhaps one of the best for this anime season. Todo's relationshiop has been such a joy to watch. He really gave it his all, as did everyone else. This has been a sad and harrowing experience but as a work of art I think so far it's touched me and been quite good.
Dec 14, 2023 11:38 PM

May 2021
Reply to Dukino
@Zimmu People will say fighting is part of the story for Jujutsu Kaisen but with Demon slayer it's used as a criticism
@Dukino
Yeah, and that’s a very sad thing. Imo fight in both shows are parts of the story and it’s demon slayer that get unfair treatment. If people think demon slayer is bad just because it’s fight after fight, then the same can be argued for other popular shows. Like I don’t even understand what there is to be complained about demon slayer and its fights, since it’s literally called “demon slayer” 💀
Dec 15, 2023 12:58 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great episode as always with a great animation, Itadori looked absolutely epic especially his last punch against Mahito, now Mahito looks so ridiculous that's what he deserves, while they did even better than last time with Todo with that J-Pop song and hearts ahahaha
Dec 15, 2023 1:47 AM

Mar 2019
Awful. Just awful.

How many times did Itadori punch this guy with "BLACK FLASH" (which is apparently his ultimate move I guess) and Mahito is still alive after absorbing all those hits? Mahito's inability to perish is fucking stupid now. Getting hit with everything for the last 2~3 episodes including getting hammered by Nobara, and he's still alive. Itadori looks incredibly useless. I don't know why Mahito was freaking out at the end of this episode because Itadori apparently can't do jack shit to him. It's so dumb. At some point (and I'm already beyond that point) seeing all the flashiness leaves you feeling numb because it doesn't fucking matter. There was that move Itadori and Todo pulled off at the end of last week's episode where Todo switches places with a rock and he hammers Mahito and I'm thinking to myself that must be the final hit given the flashy build up leading to him hitting Mahito... Nope. Mahito pulls some souls out and goes back on the offensive like it didn't matter. Then he was hit like 2-3 times this episode with Black Flash? And hit with all that other crap, and he's still alive after all that? Why can't the author show just a little restraint?
Dec 15, 2023 2:05 AM

Dec 2010
Finally, Mahito, the manifestation of humans' curse for other humans, experienced fear of a human.
Dec 15, 2023 2:17 AM

Nov 2019
Reply to poemofdevil
Awful. Just awful.

How many times did Itadori punch this guy with "BLACK FLASH" (which is apparently his ultimate move I guess) and Mahito is still alive after absorbing all those hits? Mahito's inability to perish is fucking stupid now. Getting hit with everything for the last 2~3 episodes including getting hammered by Nobara, and he's still alive. Itadori looks incredibly useless. I don't know why Mahito was freaking out at the end of this episode because Itadori apparently can't do jack shit to him. It's so dumb. At some point (and I'm already beyond that point) seeing all the flashiness leaves you feeling numb because it doesn't fucking matter. There was that move Itadori and Todo pulled off at the end of last week's episode where Todo switches places with a rock and he hammers Mahito and I'm thinking to myself that must be the final hit given the flashy build up leading to him hitting Mahito... Nope. Mahito pulls some souls out and goes back on the offensive like it didn't matter. Then he was hit like 2-3 times this episode with Black Flash? And hit with all that other crap, and he's still alive after all that? Why can't the author show just a little restraint?
@poemofdevil The thing is that you can hurt Mahito only by hurting his soul. Yuji is able to do it, because he has Sukuna, so he knows where his soul ends and Sukuna's starts (it was explained in S1E12). That's why Todo's black flash did nothing. Other things that were able to hurt Mahito are Nobara's resonance and Mechamaru's weaponized simple domain. BTW, about the last one: in that fight Mahito changed the shape of his soul in order to grow back his arm, but an actual part of his soul was damaged. It just seems like he doesn't take any damage, but it's not true. In this episode Mahito's leg was broken. This basically means he has 1 HP and is unable to support his body with his soul.
Imagine normies saying: "Peaky Blinders is mid and overhyped. Just another typical crime drama show. Breaking Bad is much better lol.".
Dec 15, 2023 2:20 AM
May 2022
peak fictionnnnnnnn
Dec 15, 2023 2:31 AM

Nov 2021
What an episode, that anime only scene with Takada is just batshit insane, I absolutely love it. And finally we get the wolf rabbit scene between Itadori and Mahito, thankfully it is a perfect adaption
Dec 15, 2023 2:35 AM
Nov 2019
getooooooooooooooooo
Dec 15, 2023 3:05 AM
Dec 2023
Great episode!?!?
Dec 15, 2023 3:24 AM
Jun 2022
it was a really good episode. I am excited for well I can't say that yet cuz that's a spoiler.
Dec 15, 2023 3:24 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to poemofdevil
Awful. Just awful.

@poemofdevil

I am not sure you understand the powers at playt here.
Dec 15, 2023 3:33 AM
Mar 2021
Nycro said:
@thebrentinator24 But this shibuya adaption isn't amazing nor perfect either, lmao. Im not talking about this episode tho which is by one of the better ones.

bro watch some general non popular shows then you will appreciate how great animation the popular show gets

i know the animator didn't get to give their 100% because of the schedule but what they did is still phenomenal and far from average
Dec 15, 2023 3:33 AM

Jun 2013
I can't believe it took me so long to connect this in my head, but seeing Mahito so beaten and destroyed at the end, coupled with his grotesque shapeshifting powers and general disdain for humans made me realise.

In those ways, he's just like Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist. Powerful and horrifying in his abilities, but ultimately a pathetic creature.
I really wanted to see Itadori put him out of his misery there, but with 'Geto' reappearing, who knows what might happen next...
Dec 15, 2023 4:00 AM
May 2020
Waited so long for scene where mahito become prey and Itadori become hunter
Dec 15, 2023 4:10 AM

Aug 2009
One of the best and most satisfying shonen fight episode of all time.
Dec 15, 2023 4:14 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Two episodes left; but from what I remember, what's rest of the Shibuya arc could easily be fit into one single episode. Maybe we'll get a bit of the start of the next arc.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 15, 2023 4:25 AM

Jul 2013
Itadori's form with that last black flash looked a little like Gon's jajanken
Dec 15, 2023 4:55 AM

May 2015
Did Toji just become a Magical Girl ?

Also this judge look from Sukuna to Mahito, awesome. This arc is so intense.
Dec 15, 2023 5:13 AM

Apr 2009
Yuji can you just kill Mahito instead of chit chatting and theatrics….. and whoops there goes your only chance to kill the worst villain in your history who offed two of your favourite people because you were too busy with philosophy instead of killing and his buddy is here. Le sigh* This is the first time I have had to repeatedly look up spoilers just to see how things unfold so I can manage my expectations. I am frustrated with this series. It started so good and I just don’t know anymore. I could just switch off my brain and be like it’s a battle anime just enjoy the fights.. but that’s the part that gets me. The anti climax of fights makes it frustrating. God I miss Nanami, Geto, Toji and Gojo. The series just isn’t carrying its weight for me without them. I cannot wait for the focus to shift to someone other than Yuji and Mahito. I would rather watch Megumi or Utahime or Mei Mei at this point.

On positive note, the wolf and rabbit was masterfully done, I liked that. And Todo has been amazing start to finish.
Dec 15, 2023 5:51 AM
May 2021
mahito was tweaking this episode and ain't no way itadori actually thinks of himself as mahito
Dec 15, 2023 6:04 AM

Jan 2021
What an awesome episode! Todo's boogie woogie is dead though :(

Mahito's transformation was really cool but it hardly lasted lol!

Itadori was terrifying this episode! he's becoming more and more cold... also his mouth scar resembles when Sukunas mouth forms on his face which is cool

Mahito's scream of pure fear was so well done! I could actually feel his emotions!
Dec 15, 2023 6:13 AM

Dec 2020
Reply to amf85
I don't understand why Mahito can use domain expansion without Sukuna killing him. He did something that froze Sukuna...but what?
@amf85
Mahito used his domain expansion only for 0.2 seconds (he learned it from Gojo) and it was so quick that Sukuna didn't do anything.
Dec 15, 2023 6:19 AM

Dec 2020
Reply to Anurag469
Shitty episode ....how itadori is capable of defeating a special grade cursed?the plot of mc is shitty insane if it was sukuna then I will allow it but how tf itadori black flash was that powerful to beat a special grade mahito with transformation(which wasn't in peak but still).Todo get nerfed here so much to give shine to shitty mc and mahito character downgraded suddenly ?bruh the author sucks at writing at this point
@Anurag469
Mahito was already at low HP and with that last black flash he lost of all of his remaining souls. He was fighting for 4 episodes straight, he was bound to get tired.
And Todo couldn't damage Mahito's soul so he couldn't damage him very much. But he was important being a support.
Dec 15, 2023 6:33 AM
Sep 2016
Reply to Moumoux8
Can someone explain me why Todo’s left hand have blown up?
@Moumoux8 Todo's activation of Simple Domains wasn't fast enough and he got affected by the sure hit of Mahito'domain so his hand was getting transfigured. Todo cut his hand before the transfiguration propagated to the rest of his body.
Dec 15, 2023 6:37 AM
Jun 2007
So many Black Flash in this fight.
Awesome way to end this fight with Mahito with his "ultimate" transformation vs Itadori's instant Black Flash.
Dec 15, 2023 6:39 AM
Feb 2021
Siegfried10 said:
@Moumoux8 Todo's activation of Simple Domains wasn't fast enough and he got affected by the sure hit of Mahito'domain so his hand was getting transfigured. Todo cut his hand before the transfiguration propagated to the rest of his body.

So why Yuji hasn’t been affected too? He wasn’t targeted?
Dec 15, 2023 7:34 AM
boop boop

Mar 2018
Reply to poemofdevil
Awful. Just awful.

@poemofdevil Did you see how often Hanami got hit by a black flash in S1 and still lived? lol
死だけが確実
Dec 15, 2023 7:43 AM
Sep 2016
Reply to Moumoux8
Siegfried10 said:

So why Yuji hasn’t been affected too? He wasn’t targeted?
@Moumoux8 he wasn't, if he attempted that crap Sukuna would kill Mahito. Thats also why the Domain was only 0,02 seconds long.
Dec 15, 2023 7:47 AM
Dec 2023
No words just "You're right Mahito. I'm you.". 🔥🗣️🥶

it's PEAK. Itadori finally got iconic and cold moment. Everytime Todo was on the screen I got so excited. Animators really cooked this time 🔥
Dec 15, 2023 8:03 AM
Jan 2021
manelist1 said:
@Anurag469
Mahito was already at low HP and with that last black flash he lost of all of his remaining souls. He was fighting for 4 episodes straight, he was bound to get tired.
And Todo couldn't damage Mahito's soul so he couldn't damage him very much. But he was important being a support.

nahh it was probably a plot armour....
I know domain expansion also uses lot of curse energy but he used it for 0.2 second it doesn't bother him that much since he is already a curse spirit and don't use logic like he was fighting for 4 episode... because it's an fricking anime and mc is fighting more than mahito like he fight with blood manipulation curse user and also the chopper looking guy .He also get hit by multiple attacks by mahito and other guys moreover he also get hits by black flash still itadori is capable of having stamina more than a curse spirit?man this series is bs at this point .Main character plot armour is really insane if it was sukuna beating mahito I don't have the problem with the writing but itadori .... really? I don't know why people like this shitty mc with full of plot armour.The side cast are great but just this mc is really bad written and full of backup like tanjiro from demon slayer is better than him at least
Dec 15, 2023 8:11 AM
Nov 2016
Jujutsu high should have a sign in their classrooms with the words: Double tap your enemies!

The amount of times the sorcerers have the curses or cursed users against the ropes but they get magically saveed because the sorceres can't finish the job is aggravating. Just kill them
Dec 15, 2023 8:33 AM

Apr 2017
When does the fight end? There's 0 story movement. Last 2-3 episodes were strictly the fight between Itadori and Sukuna.

Pretty boring

Dec 15, 2023 8:56 AM
Jan 2017
The fight scenes and overall emotion of the episode is amazing
Dec 15, 2023 9:02 AM
Apr 2018
WHERE YOU GO I GO WHAT YOU SEE I SEE I KNOW ILL NEVER BE WITHOUT THE SECURITY
Dec 15, 2023 9:14 AM

Dec 2020
Animation is fantastic
But I think some bgs need a better compositing
And mahito's defeat didn't hit hard
Idk bcuz I am a manga reader or the direction needs a lil improvement
Overall, a really great episode
HEBI_TANDec 15, 2023 9:18 AM
We all have shit taste, especially in animes
No one's right, no one's wrong

Dec 15, 2023 9:22 AM
Jun 2021
Jamer-J said:
Was that a Parasite anime reference?

Pretty sure it was, Shinichi and Mahito share the same Japanese VA
Dec 15, 2023 9:54 AM

Mar 2010
Fuckingtastic fight, damn todo lost his arm, I truly hope Mahito lives on. That way itadori's overconfidence at the end gets what he fucking deservs.. even at the brink of winning itadori flops it yet again ROFL.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 15, 2023 10:09 AM
Feb 2023
I feel like something is missing in this season, todo es ni fu ni fa ;)
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Dec 28, 2023

588 by megzypegz »»
Today, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Dec 7, 2023

379 by InClouseau »»
Sep 22, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Nov 30, 2023

401 by InClouseau »»
Sep 22, 10:08 PM

» There was outrage over this? (Ep 22 Spoilers) ( 1 2 )

OskarC25 - Dec 21, 2023

72 by WeirdoAmla »»
Sep 22, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Jul 27, 2023

498 by xebu »»
Sep 21, 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.