Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Aug 13, 2023 9:49 AM
Mar 2021
BEAT LOUDLY, HEARTBEAT!!!
Aug 13, 2023 9:52 AM
Oct 2022
Banger after banger
Aug 13, 2023 10:25 AM

Aug 2021
Loving it! Ramp up the ridiculous banter.
Aug 13, 2023 10:26 AM

Jan 2013
Definitely better than last, it was a lot clearer on what was was going on.
Still obviously not nearly the same quality 1015 brought but solid episode for sure.
Aug 13, 2023 11:26 AM
Jun 2022
fuck yeay this was so fucking epic i cant descipt it in words good enough for it. i love it.
Aug 13, 2023 11:26 AM
Apr 2017
Honestly couldn't ask for more. Pacing and production were fantastic.
Aug 13, 2023 11:31 AM
Sep 2020
As a one piece superfan, I can't stop crying after watching this episode. One piece is the G.O.A.T
Aug 13, 2023 11:32 AM
Sep 2022
In my opinion, this episode surpasses even the last one. It's a masterpiece.

Aug 13, 2023 11:43 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
What an absolute banger of an episode.
Aug 13, 2023 11:54 AM
Aug 2021
MUITO FODA esse é literalmente O MELHOR ANIME DO MUNDO
Aug 13, 2023 11:55 AM
Jan 2021
Kenechukwu2006 said:
Where can I watch it

crunchyroll.com
Aug 13, 2023 12:03 PM
Jan 2023
very cool fight and fire animation
Aug 13, 2023 12:24 PM
Aug 2023
What a wonderful animation LOL
My eyes got blessed
Aug 13, 2023 12:57 PM
Jun 2021
I love One Piece and Oda
Aug 13, 2023 1:12 PM
Oct 2014
Best Episode of One Piece yet, Thank you to everyone involved
Aug 13, 2023 1:43 PM

Dec 2018
Animation is still on point; Joyboy keeps everything Looney Tunes lol.
Aug 13, 2023 2:04 PM
Jan 2021
MASTERPIECE 10/10. Unforgetable.
Aug 13, 2023 2:45 PM

Apr 2015
Way better than last episode, the action scenes where way less hecticly directed and more followable
Aug 13, 2023 3:05 PM
Sep 2019
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Aug 13, 2023 3:15 PM

Aug 2014
168 replies? Thought this would break the internet lmao. Another mediocre episode.
Aug 13, 2023 3:18 PM
Aug 2014
Gear 5 Rules and the animation is TOP!!!
Aug 13, 2023 3:44 PM

Aug 2017
Joyboy Luffy is having the time of his life. Stilling goofing around.
This man really sling shot out of Kaido! This is wild hahaha!

"Kaido is fat." This almost took me out hahaha! Kaido is just inflated by joyboy.
This is some nice over the top cartoonish animation epicness.

Aug 13, 2023 4:04 PM

Oct 2011
gear 5 delivered yet again

when he hit the gear 2 pose with the ost and the scene with the heartbeat and different colors of it was masterful

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"
Aug 13, 2023 5:32 PM
Jan 2023
⠄⠄⠄⠄⡘⠄⠄⢰⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⣇⠄⠄⠄⣀⠜⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⡜⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢷⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠸⣄⠄⠄⠄⢈⠇⢀
⣀⣀⠠⠞⠁⠄⠄⢸⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠙⠛⠛⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⠤⡾⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡟⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣧⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⠷⠤⠴⠋⠄⢾
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⠊⠄⠄⣇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠜⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢹⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠹⣆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡴⠋⠄⠄⠄⠄⢿⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠉⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢱⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠩⢶⣤⣀⠄⠄⠄⣀⣀⣀⠴⠒⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⢷⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠻⣦⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⢀⣀⣀⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠙⠛⠛⠛⠉⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠻⣤⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⡤⠘⠓⢦⣤⣄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⡤
⠋⠁⠄⠉⠣⣀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠻⠷⣄⣀⣀⠄⢀⠄⡀⠄⠄⠄⢀⣀⡠⠴⠃⠄⠄⠄⠙⠻⣿⣿⡟⠷⠿⠛⠁⠄
⣀⣀⠄⠄⠄⠈⣧⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠙⠻⠿⢶⣶⣶⣾⡿⠿⠙⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⢿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⣯⣾⣿⣧⠄⢠⣿⠇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣀⣤⣤⣴⠟⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣨⣾⡟⠈⠉⠋⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣏⣷⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠋⠁⠁⣯⣇⣾⠏⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⡠⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠖⠉⠁⠙⣿⠋⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⣤⣶⣶⠋⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⣿⣾⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⣠⣬⡟⡿⠋⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⡟⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⣴⣿⢣⡅⡀⢠⡏⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣴⣾⣿⣿⠛⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⣿⣿⣧⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠸⠿⣃⠇⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⣼⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⣸⣿⡏⠷⠛⢦⢸⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⣾⠟⠋⠉⠛⠲⢄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⣻⣻⣧⠄⠄⠄
⣠⣤⡀⣏⡇⠄⠄⢀⣼⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⢀⡿⠋⠄⣀⣤⣤⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣸⢻⡇⠄⠶⣄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⠞⠁⠄⣹⡄⠄⠄
⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢹⣿⣳⣦⣴⣷⠄⠄⢸⠻⣄⣼⣿⣇⢅⠄⠄⣜⡇⠄⠳⣀⠴⠃⠄⠄⣰⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠴⠋⠄⠄⠈⠇⠄⠄⢀⠴⠋⠁⠄⠄⣼⣾⡇⠄⠄
⣏⠄⢿⣯⡈⠉⢿⣿⠉⠄⠄⠙⢿⠿⠟⣏⠄⠄⠸⣄⠻⣿⣿⠿⣻⠓⠒⠊⠺⣦⣀⡀⠄⣀⠴⠂⢁⠔⠄⠄⠄⣠⠎⠄⢀⡴⠄⢀⡦⠖⠂⠁⠄⠄⣠⣶⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄
⠈⠣⣄⡙⢿⣶⣽⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⡀⠄⠄⠛⠷⠶⠛⠛⠛⠄⠄⠄⠄⣟⣿⠻⣯⠛⠒⠋⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⠄⠄⠘⠠⠒⠋⠄⢀⣀⡤⠰⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⡟⠁⠄⠄
⣀⠄⠄⠄⠈⠉⠋⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠹⠄⣀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠸⠁⠹⡆⢹⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⣶⣾⡷⠤⣤⠤⢤⣶⠿⢿⡅⠄⠄⠹⡀⢠⢿⠏⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠙⢷⣤⣀⠄⠄⠐⢧⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⣀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠒⠶⠤⠤⠶⠒⠋⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣼⣽⠋⢹⠃⢸⣏⠄⣿⣿⠇⣸⠇⠄⠄⢰⢧⡵⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀
⠄⠄⠈⠻⢿⣿⣷⣼⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⠃⠹⢿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡟⠄⠄⠸⡆⠄⠙⠳⢶⡶⠞⠁⠄⠄⣠⠋⢸⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣸⢷
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠉⠻⢿⣆⠄⠄⢀⡇⠄⠄⠄⠱⢶⣦⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⡇⠄⠄⠄⠉⠦⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⡤⠴⠊⠁⠄⢸⣶⣤⣴⣶⣾⠇⣸
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⠲⢄⠸⡇⠄⠄⠄⢠⠋⠙⠻⣦⣤⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣽⡇⠄⠄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠄⠄⣄⡠⠔⠄⠄⣾⣯⣾⠟⠋⣠⢜⡁
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠻⢧⡀⠄⠄⠇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠻⢷⢦⣄⢀⣀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⠂⣀⣶⢾⠟⠁⠄⠄⠈⠑⠒⠦⠤⢾⠒⠊⠃⠄⠄⣀⠼⠑⠛⢁⣠⠚⠥⠞⠋
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢱⡀⢰⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠊⠄⠈⠉⠓⠥⢦⣀⡀⠄⠄⠊⠛⠛⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⣸⣯⣤⡴⠚⠋⠄⠄⠄⠄⠁
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⣿⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠆⠄⠉⠉⠒⢲⠖⠛⠒⠖⢲⠖⠒⠒⣩⠏⠄⠄⠄⢀⣾⡟⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⡳⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⢉⠐⢦⡀⠄⡜⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠎⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠎⠄⠄⠄⠄⠊⠄⢀⠂⠁⠄⠄⠄⣰⠟⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⢢⢥⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣬⡓⠢⣍⡒⠁⣄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠊⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠌⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⠄⠒⠁⠄⠄⠄⡤⡾⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⢤⣔⣶⣦
⠄⠡⡳⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣻⣿⣶⣉⠛⠷⢦⣍⣓⠤⠤⠜⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣠⣀⠄⠠⠔⠊⠁⠄⠄⠄⣀⡠⠞⠞⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⡠⡞⠕⠑⠁⠄⠁
⠄⠄⠱⡹⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣼⣦⣤⣤⣀⠐⠖⠤⠤⠤⢤⣤⡤⠤⠴⠒⠄⠄⠄⣀⣤⣶⠟⢀⡞⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⡎⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⢳⠄⠄⠋⣁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⣿⡟⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⠻⡱⢃⢪⠎⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⠏⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣴
⠄⠃⠄⠐⡞⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⣷⣧⠄⠄⠄⠉⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⠟⠋⢩⠳⠌⠎⡱⠊⡎⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⠋⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈
Aug 13, 2023 5:39 PM
Sep 2021
o episodio perfeito existe
Aug 13, 2023 6:04 PM
Apr 2021
worth waiting such a long time
Aug 13, 2023 6:40 PM

May 2015
Looks like the ending song is staying 
Aug 13, 2023 8:12 PM
Jul 2013
Tenia que venir Don Eiichirō Oda, y romper los canones, acabar con que la transformación de un personaje debe ser algo badass, serio, furioso; Oda vino, nos dio el Gear 5, y volvió a demostrar como carajos se cuenta una historia original.

•Amo el Gear 5 de Luffy. 🤍
Aug 13, 2023 9:27 PM

Jul 2007
alhiris said:
I don't understand if people are genuinely enjoying this show or they're just trolling lol.
These 2 episodes were, at least for me, very hard to watch, I don't understand why they went to such a cartoon-ish extreme. I've been watching this anime weekly for 10 years now and I feel like I'm too old for this kind of goofy approach. "Peak" of One Piece might be just the most unpleasant episodes of the whole series from my POV.

I just can't comprehend how so many people are enjoying it, or are they just biased because they feel they were watching this show for a lifetime and it's just too sad and hard to mentally accept that G5 is too goofy and weird.

Overall this is not what I expected to be the peak of an over 1000 episode show. Indeed, the animation, sound, story is amazing, but the goofy G5 is just a lil bit too much for me.

Oda: “Decisive point of his would be Luffy’s new power-up called Gear 5th.
I drew this because I really want to have fun, and I think that it’s okay if people don't like it. I just want to play around with my battles. Since I was an assistant, I have felt that silly expressions that were so characteristic in manga have been gradually lost. Putting a light bulb in a character’s head when they come up with some idea, or making the character’s legs go in circles when they’re running, for example.
I have always loved those symbolic expressions, but they keep disappearing. Nobody draws them anymore even though they’re our predecessors' creations who also left many formulae we still use. Battle manga has to keep getting more and more serious to keep up with readers’ expectations and I honestly hate that. I definitely don’t want my work to become a serious manga like that. I want and have decided to have fun, and I feel like I’m finally able to do that. When I was drawing this, I actually had fun. When thinking about its concept, you can think of it as if it suddenly became ‘Tom & Jerry’. Jerry? Oh no, I supported Jerry!

When I tried to draw it for the first time, it was pretty difficult. The world of ‘Tom & Jerry’ works because of both characters, so I struggled a lot looking at the difference in attitude between Luffy, who was making pranks in the middle of the battle, and his serious opponent. But in the end, I feel like I actually pulled it off. The older you get, the harder and more tiring it is to draw battles, isn’t it?
I drew Gear 5 as a big joke, knowing that my readers would be disgusted by it. Battle manga becomes more serious when they follow readers' expectations. I hated that. I didn't want my manga to be too serious, so I had fun achieving it with the fight against Kaido."

From Over 100 Miracle Talk with Gosho Ayoma

- Eiichiro Oda

Now with my own personal take on this. I do feel it’s an acquired taste and preference, rather or not if you grew up with that kind of style and animation during those early generations or if your more from the modern gen and can’t possibly adapt to these drastic style changes, i get that for sure that its kind of a shock when your so used to one specific style but oda has always attempted to be as original as he possibly can. I kind of like the idea of oda doing something "original" that no modern shonen author would ever attempt. Personally, I think it turned out great and oda did not go full tom and jerry when creating it. He still managed to display regular one-piece choreography and intense battle sequences. So, it kind of has a mix of the two and the anime makes that even more apparent. Oda did not really elaborate upon this, but it also fits very well with luffy's character. Like I can't imagine Law or someone doing this, that would just feel very awkward and out of place but oda probably thought how luffy embodies these kinds of characteristics and built a story around that with the exaggerated cartoony expressions.
ArtimesGamerAug 13, 2023 9:45 PM

Aug 13, 2023 9:59 PM

Jul 2008
I guess you could say this battle was....over the top.

I'll see myself out.
Aug 13, 2023 10:07 PM
Aug 2023
I like the uniqueness in this episode, because it uses toon force, very good, nostalgic with 80s animation, really makes me laugh when Luffy plays Kaido, I like that
Aug 13, 2023 10:09 PM

Jul 2007
ODA said To hell with GOKU who can explode universes, what about Altering reality?? BEAT THAT!!!

Aug 13, 2023 10:50 PM
Sep 2015
As a manga reader who disliked the last episode, I am thoroughly hyped by this one. Fantastic showing all around.
Aug 14, 2023 1:29 AM
Jul 2010

it's now more of an american cartoon than an anime. Okay, it's trying to be funny, but it's not funny. It is rather ridiculous and not as a positive
Aug 14, 2023 7:35 AM
Apr 2021
this episode was epic, if you think otherwise then you are obv a hater lmao I dont get why people are hating on one piece when it t=didnt even harm them in any way, toxic people are always gonna bark again and again
Aug 14, 2023 7:36 AM
Apr 2019
absolutely iconic episode
hi, how are you?
Aug 14, 2023 7:40 AM
Jul 2023
Simply Phenomenal
Aug 14, 2023 7:42 AM

May 2020
another amazing episode
gear 5 is op
looks like the ending of this battle is near

Aug 14, 2023 9:03 AM
Jul 2021
It was fricking amazing
Aug 14, 2023 10:53 AM

Apr 2013
Just like the manga, gear 5 loses its fun after a few minutes. Better than the previous episode but it's still not even close to 1015 as well as a few other Wano episodes in terms of quality.

Gear 5 is legitimately the most overhyped transformation in shounen simply because of how loud One Piece fanboys are about it. I find gear 2 more enjoyable since there's at least tension when Luffy fights with it. Also my opinion hasn't wavered, Toei's production & direction is suboptimal. Good laughs every week seeing people calling Toei produced episode the greatest episode in anime history.
KneelBeforeMeAug 14, 2023 11:16 AM
Aug 14, 2023 12:17 PM
Jan 2021
really good episode
Aug 14, 2023 12:46 PM

Jul 2007
KneelBeforeMe said:
Just like the manga, gear 5 loses its fun after a few minutes. Better than the previous episode but it's still not even close to 1015 as well as a few other Wano episodes in terms of quality.

Gear 5 is legitimately the most overhyped transformation in shounen simply because of how loud One Piece fanboys are about it. I find gear 2 more enjoyable since there's at least tension when Luffy fights with it. Also my opinion hasn't wavered, Toei's production & direction is suboptimal. Good laughs every week seeing people calling Toei produced episode the greatest episode in anime history.
That is literally the same thing as admitting that you don't like it because you feel the fandom over rates it. This is why so many people can't give honest opinions anymore and the critism is so heavily scewed because people have strange mentality's like that. Its in our nature apparently to hate something that someone loves. I mean look at it your self, be your own judge. To hell with what anyone thinks or what the world thinks. Don't try and justify your actions for hating something because of the over all fandom's love for it. We have already mentioned quite a few times why we enjoyed and why we feel its very original and unique.

If you don't like it your self, then its ok but speak YOUR Mind, don't hate something because the fans love it. Not good form. I could discuss and respect your descision more if you do. 
ArtimesGamerAug 14, 2023 12:55 PM

Aug 14, 2023 1:44 PM
Aug 2022
LOVE U LUFFY GEAR 5 THR GOAT
Aug 14, 2023 2:21 PM
Aug 2023
MUSCLE MUSCLE MUSCLE
Aug 14, 2023 2:42 PM

Apr 2013
link9us said:
KneelBeforeMe said:

That is literally the same thing as admitting that you don't like it because you feel the fandom over rates it. This is why so many people can't give honest opinions anymore and the critism is so heavily scewed because people have strange mentality's like that. Its in our nature apparently to hate something that someone loves. I mean look at it your self, be your own judge. To hell with what anyone thinks or what the world thinks. Don't try and justify your actions for hating something because of the over all fandom's love for it. We have already mentioned quite a few times why we enjoyed and why we feel its very original and unique.

If you don't like it your self, then its ok but speak YOUR Mind, don't hate something because the fans love it. Not good form. I could discuss and respect your descision more if you do. 
Where did I say I didn't like gear 5 because of the fanboys? I said it was the most overhyped powerup because of the fanboys; not that this was the reason I disliked it. I didn't like gear 5 when the chapters came out either and I've never shied away from speaking my mind on the issues I have with One Piece like Oda's storyboards, panel-usage, deaths fakeouts, pacing. and so on.

I couldn't care less that you respect or not what I think of One Piece buddy. You respond to any negative opinion of One Piece with paragraphs discrediting what the person is saying and slobbering Oda. Spend your energy elsewhere.
Aug 14, 2023 3:49 PM

Nov 2008
Great episode - a blend of classic One Piece and classic Looney Toons, with some touches of Roger Rabbit and Urusei Yatsura thrown in.

One thing that intrigues me now that it appears that Luffy is the return of Joyboy - how was Joyboy defeated 800 years ago, does the present World Gov know how that was done, and is there something different about Luffy that will help him to avoid a repeat of the downfall of Joyboy?
Aug 15, 2023 12:37 AM
I love femboys.

Sep 2022
KneelBeforeMe said:
link9us said:

Where did I say I didn't like gear 5 because of the fanboys? I said it was the most overhyped powerup because of the fanboys; not that this was the reason I disliked it. I didn't like gear 5 when the chapters came out either and I've never shied away from speaking my mind on the issues I have with One Piece like Oda's storyboards, panel-usage, deaths fakeouts, pacing. and so on.

I couldn't care less that you respect or not what I think of One Piece buddy. You respond to any negative opinion of One Piece with paragraphs discrediting what the person is saying and slobbering Oda. Spend your energy elsewhere.
Yet Oda is considered a genius by Japan so take the L, my friend!
𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙋𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚. - 𝙕𝙖𝙘𝙝
Aug 15, 2023 3:19 AM
Dec 2017
worst power up ever
Aug 15, 2023 3:23 AM
Aug 2020
GOD I LOVE GEAR 5.. BEAUTIFULLY ADAPTED AND ANIMATED. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT
Aug 15, 2023 4:40 AM
May 2020
It was heaven............
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Chelleee - Sep 16, 2008

58 by silentview »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 32 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Alicia3000 - Oct 10, 2009

56 by TheStarscream759 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 445 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Apr 3, 2010

99 by bakakisima »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 444 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Mar 27, 2010

90 by bakakisima »»
Today, 10:06 AM

Poll: » One Piece Episode 443 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Mar 20, 2010

92 by bakakisima »»
Today, 9:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.