Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 13 Discussion

I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jul 1, 2023 9:46 AM
Mar 2019
Stupid last episode, just a failure in every minute of it.
Ruined the series successfully.
Jul 1, 2023 1:10 PM

Mar 2008
I feel like a lot o people misunderstood this show because they came in with expectations of another generic isekai or reverse isekai so they could only see it as that. It's not merely a power fantasy but an exploration on the effects of power on a person's daily life. Yuuya still had insecurities even though his appearance changed, he was constantly being made uncomfortable the level of attention he got, and increasingly weirded people out though that could have been better emphasized. The flaw is everything came a little too easy in everything so there was a lack of balance between the slice of life aspects and the action aspects of the show and there just wasn't enough social drama in his life outside of the twins. Also they could have did a little better at showing Yuti changing her outlook from being treated kindly by Yuuya, was just too quick of a switch though fact I was able to understand that's what occurred I guess it didnt really have to be spelled out with her inner monologue. The whole point of everything seems to be just sending the message his greatest power wasnt something he gained in the other world it's his kindness which was literally spelled out to the viewers by Kaori so id find it odd if someone didn't get the obvious even though cheesy as it may sound when I say it aloud.. The art style of characters in the show outside of CGI really grew on me how their eyes look is pretty aesthetic to me. The show was enjoyable a watch if you don't worry about good action and are up for a slice of life with fantasy elements.
traedJul 1, 2023 1:16 PM
Jul 1, 2023 1:23 PM
Nov 2022
Y se nos va el isekai que casi no fue isekai,el anime que no fue casi anime
Jul 1, 2023 2:31 PM

Jul 2022
trash animations trash story trash anime overall but i watch it cuz it's trash isekai
i would've given it a 3/10 but the opening slaps so imma give it 4/10 thank me later
Jul 1, 2023 4:11 PM
May 2017
I'm confused, the prince hate the king because the king banished him and he also hate Lexia because he got injured and became crazy because of her magic, then he tried to assassinate both of them for revenge but failed and got caught, then after being forgiven for assassination attempt for some reason he forgot about his hatred and start talking to them as if nothing happened. 🤨
Jul 1, 2023 5:29 PM
Jun 2021
I felt like the show rushed a lot. it could be better if it has 36 to 48 episodes. like there are many 90's ovas feel like a little peek of a grand world.
Jul 1, 2023 6:40 PM

Nov 2012
You know I liked Kaori because she saw Yuya for who he was from the beginning, but she's a special kind of stupid.  You remember he told you there are monsters in the forest so, of course, you walk out into the forest unarmed and stupid. You hear a fight, so, of course, you get closer. You see him fighting for his life, so you not only get even closer, but you yell out his name distracting him and making yourself a target. Yup, a special kind of stupid in deed. 

I know it's not going to happen, but that little revenge girl is too damn powerful and if she can't be stripped of all her skills, she needs to go meet her master. But nooooo let's bring the human hating OP girl to a world full of reckless humans with no magic. What could possibly go wrong?

This was the worse and must frustrating episode of the entire season. I'm tempted to drop the score just because of how annoyed I am.
dragynfaerieJul 1, 2023 6:56 PM
Jul 1, 2023 10:39 PM

Dec 2009
Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick, this  anime was trash. How many plots can you cram into 13 episodes and not resolve any of them in a coherent way? Like so many other isekai, the potential was there but sadly it was wasted.
Jul 1, 2023 10:55 PM

Jan 2020
Man, this show was enjoyable for a bit but then fell off. I’m so disappointed…
Jul 1, 2023 11:08 PM
Dec 2022
Yuuya and his master teamed up to fight the mysterious girl. We learnt she is a disciple of the Divine Archer who died protecting the people. She blamed them for her master's death and wrecked revenge. Atkatsuki's has holy ground divine power that neutralize the power of the vile wielded by the girl, Yuti. Kaori was there to witness Yuuya's fight and she said to him that he is the same even when he saved her the first time.

We saw Kaori was accepted by Lexia and Luna. Yuti joined the Osei Academy. There is a glimpse of Yuuya reconciled with his two siblings. Hope there will be a second season to this.
Jul 2, 2023 5:45 AM
Apr 2022
It was really good, the story was amazing and the characters where really great. Also I liked the animation too. I hope it gets a second season sooner or later
Jul 2, 2023 6:39 AM

Nov 2011
This show had so much potential but it turned into a straight pile of trash. These fight scenes at times were horrible and the CGI was just unwatchable at times.

Meanwhile Kaori just walking into another world LIKE SHE LIVES THERE!!!

Bad just bad.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 2, 2023 12:37 PM
Jun 2021
Sinceramente me encanto la animación del estudio en general, pero el capitulo final cago todo, me super decepciono la trama y la tan mala animación que tuvo en su final. Le hubiera dado el 9/10, pero de buena que con ese final y sintiendo todo muy resumido le doy un 8/10 y tirando alto solo por la buena calidad de animación que tuvo en los demás capítulos.
Jul 2, 2023 3:06 PM
Dec 2022
ok ending to this season
Jul 2, 2023 3:26 PM

Jan 2021
Ok this had me interested after the first but it had some bad bad moments. Still a decent isekai show with respect to all the shit we get every year but still not good enough to call it a worthy watch. 
The good things about the show has to be the fact that the we see the MC in both the worlds. Actually who am I kidding. The selling point of this show are the character design of the cute girls that instantly fall in love with the MC after noticing his presence. 
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jul 2, 2023 3:36 PM
Jan 2021
Anime of the year, no doubt!
Jul 2, 2023 8:31 PM

Aug 2011
HAHAHAH YUTI BEING A STUDENT THIS CAN'T BE THE END OF THIS ANIME FOR SURE
Jul 3, 2023 6:57 AM
Apr 2023
Me gusto mucho aunque conforme pasaron los episodios perdio un poco de calidad pero se disfruto y ojala verlo pronto
Jul 3, 2023 8:32 AM

Aug 2013
Animation wasn't bad at all. Had something of a Korean-esque drama going on in general. 

The ending was really underwhelming though. Did they not write it with thought for time? 
Jul 3, 2023 7:38 PM

Jul 2021
Why does Kaori have to be there at all? Like what purpose does she serve the scene? 😭 It was actually a pretty slick final battle. I think after watching this, I would conclude that the real life aspects could easily be cut, and it would be better.
Jul 4, 2023 5:04 AM

Jan 2014
this anime has potential, but ruined by the cringe story & lack of common sense.
I want to give it more rating, but couldn't because the story ruined it.
the only good from this anime is it's animation.

I still don't get how yuuya casually told kaori about door to another world, when she's not even asked. he could lied about the door, told her that it was an animated painting or something. he's the only one that could give permit to kaori entering it anyway. he had it full control and yet blow it.
not only that, he also proceed to demonstrate magic out of nowhere. what's really trigger me is the princess behaviour toward villains. is she a complete idiot or what?
and also, the divine archer successor suddenly enrolled in Yuuya world? seriously?

Owen is the only one SANE in this series.
Jul 4, 2023 2:18 PM
Feb 2014
Seems like they ran our of budget for the last episode.
Jul 5, 2023 12:47 PM

Jun 2019
Pretty decent if you can turn your brain off during this show. LOL. Another girl joins the Harem. We move.
Jul 5, 2023 7:53 PM
May 2022
the anime progress is rushed.
Jul 5, 2023 8:36 PM
Apr 2023
Overall good episode, left it in a weird spot so it definitely needs a 2nd season.
Jul 7, 2023 8:28 AM
Aug 2017
Girls in this anime are sh*t.
Jul 8, 2023 11:58 AM
Aug 2022
.mnmbmgzfghdzgg
Jul 8, 2023 5:25 PM
Jul 2021
And of course the person/thing that is stronger than the MC is none other than a wahmen! And a tween/early mid teen wahmen. Of course it is! If it was a tween boy the show would have gone beyond expectations, alas they went the "normal" route in this divisive times.

I do hope this garbage doesn't return for a second season, it started well and quickly went South, way South. C'mon someone that has just been spared his life is quickly giving advice to the King, right .... How about NO!

Oh, and another thing "Archer little girl thinggy" this also goes to the maker of the anime/manga/LN whatever. I watch anime to scape into a fantasy world, not to be preached about political identities, RL bullsh!t.

So next time, cut the cr@p about "the defile the land keep excessively increasing their numbers and continue their ugly, dishonorable battles" keep that rhetoric to yourself little girl and let the grow up talk.
DawizzJul 8, 2023 6:18 PM
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Jul 9, 2023 7:09 PM
Mar 2010
This anime had moments where it wasn't bad.  Few and far between though they were...   But at least now it's over.  The ending made very little sense to me:  The girl who hired her assassin as bodyguard also immediately forgives the brother who tried to kill her, Yuuya gets given the brother's house (like he needs it) and a title.  He has a bad dream and gets scared and  instead of going to live in bel-air, he goes into the forest and practices his fighting with his pets.  Stupid Kaori barges into his house (because Japanese people haven't learned how to use locks apparently) and because he let her know about the door to the other world, of course she goes right in.  "Don't go outside, it's dangerous" and she still goes outside... Stuff starts exploding and there's violent stuff happening?  Better head straight for it.   Sees her friend in a fight, better yell out and distract him.   Can't do anything to help?  Might as well stick around and be useless too... I'm actually shocked that the little girl wasn't going to use Kaori as a hostage.  Then Ninja Rabbit shows up and saves the day, except he needed help from the magic pig, and now Yuuya has a new loli for his harem.  And everyone lived happily ever after... The End.

This is like if someone had plans for 24 episodes and got told to wrap it up and go home while they were working on episode 8.  The last few episodes were just a mess. 
Jul 10, 2023 7:08 PM

Feb 2014
The only scenes I truly enjoyed were the King´s scenes xD 

Art is pretty/vibrant but the animation wasn´t much on pair in most of the scenes. 

Out of 13 episodes 9 could be cast aside that it wouldn´t change anything; actually, it would be better for the anime lol 

In general, this anime feels empty... bland. It´s one of those that in the next day I will forget I have watched.  

4 or 5/10 at best
TechOtakuJul 10, 2023 7:31 PM
Jul 11, 2023 10:40 AM
Dec 2009
Rushed ending to a decent chill anime
Jul 11, 2023 10:41 AM
Dec 2009
Gincx said:
Worst anime l have ever attempted to watch. Everything about it was cringe. Poorly written. No character development other than incel gets thin. Poorly animated. Dropped. Score 1/10
Who "drops" an anime on the last episode lolol
Jul 11, 2023 10:42 AM

Sep 2018
Pure trash, from start to finish...
Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jul 11, 2023 7:37 PM
May 2022
I hate Gary Stu... 
borderliner said:
Pure trash, from start to finish...
And yes. I am totally agree with you !
But i like the art, somehow..
Jul 12, 2023 10:42 AM
Jul 2020
I seriously loved this show. Super fun power fantasy with interesting story lines and use of the real world/fantasy world. Funny jokes. amazingly cute girls and animals! Seriously Night and Akatsuki were just the cutest! This show was a solid 7/10 if youre not a snob when it comes to anime and know you like trash isekai give this one a chance. Its one of the few iskekai's that get BETTER the longer it goes on imo
Jul 13, 2023 12:48 AM
Mar 2021
ni plus ni moins tout simplement
Jul 14, 2023 8:55 AM
Mar 2018
made me was a second season.
Jul 15, 2023 12:16 AM

Jun 2010
Pretty average but I did enjoy bits and pieces of this show. Nice animation and art style but the story was all over the place. Quite predictable as well. I felt the split between the real world and the fantasy did make it unique, but also hurt it... as there isn't enough time to flesh out both sides. I think the fantasy world was more interesting, and every time he went back it was kind of boring. 
WallenwhatsitJul 15, 2023 12:21 AM

Jul 16, 2023 10:18 AM
Jul 2018
I was expecting something normal but turned the classic virgin anime first entry "A la Kirito"
There were many good moments but less than the actual classic tropes and some boring stuff.
Bringing Yuti (U Tee) to the normal world was unexpected and dumb.

Lexia sama carried the entire anime after the 6th episode. No sure this thing gets a second season but I'll welcome it because there are some worthless isekai anime coming up lol
Jul 17, 2023 12:00 AM

Oct 2008
That dumb girl running right into the middle of the big fight was hilarious, was kind of hoping she would be blown away by a stray arrow. Overall found it a pretty fun watch, except for the parts where it completely downgraded to a slideshow.
Jul 17, 2023 2:36 PM
Feb 2023
yue5000 said:
Gincx said:
Worst anime l have ever attempted to watch. Everything about it was cringe. Poorly written. No character development other than incel gets thin. Poorly animated. Dropped. Score 1/10
Who "drops" an anime on the last episode lolol

Obviously me sweety. l will not be back for season two. l'm sure enough incels sulking each other off over this trash will get it green lit.
Jul 17, 2023 8:26 PM
Jan 2021
What a way to end things off. Based off the ending, I’m guessing there won’t be a second season to this show.

It all comes down to this. Of course Yuuya has the OP elixir to physically and mentally get rid of Reigar’s trauma. Yuuya doesn’t want anybody to suffer like he did, even if he technically caused himself most of said pain. And now Yuuya is a Lord Knight and he’s got some extra properties. This guy has it made financially, along with all the stuff the Sage has given him.

The real life stuff has taken a break and now it’s down to the final battle against the Vile known as Uti. She is the only human opponent of Yuuya’s that’s actually given him a real challenge, to the point in which Usagi had to get involved AND Akatsuki had to showcase that he’s a Divine being who can stand against the Vile. What an ally Yuuya has.

Kaori still sees Yuuya as the guy who saved her in the first episode. The main difference now is that Yuuya has the power to fight back.

It seems that everything has worked out for the best. Kaori has been introduced to Luna and Lexia (and maybe the two learned that Yuuya and Kaori are from a different world), Uti has started going to school in the real world (I’m guessing Kaori had something to do with her getting into Ousei). Great stuff!

It’s sad to see this series end though. Like I said, from the ending, it seems there won’t be a season 2, but here’s hoping there is!
Jul 18, 2023 5:09 AM
Mar 2021
Came here to shit on Kaori for just walking out of the gate and running into the battle. What an idiot.
Jul 18, 2023 10:52 AM
Aug 2022
Enjoyed this Anime, Kaori-San & Lexia Gorgeous.
the new girl she's also fallen for him.
Jul 18, 2023 3:30 PM
Nov 2020
actual dogshit, readable as fuck and shit story all together
Jul 18, 2023 5:19 PM
Aug 2013
the animation was rough, the prince was handled in the most asinine way. I mean I am not sure what I was expecting at this point, but even for a funny bad show this was undoubtedly something
Jul 19, 2023 7:04 AM
May 2023
boring same isekai s again stop making these dont waste your time nothing new ın this anime
Jul 19, 2023 9:56 AM
Mar 2016
well this is a very unique isekai I must say. normally it is either reincarnation or transport to other world. I rarely see any isekai that MC can travel in between two world the fantasy world and real world like that. oh my god, I wish if I can it too. convert to real world money oh man I wish I could travel in between world like that. the last isekai anime that MC can travel in between 2 worlds was saving 80k gold for retirement. other than that I don't think I see any isekai anime like that.
Jul 19, 2023 10:57 PM
Mar 2016
not bad. not bad at all. judging by the studio reputation. I doubt we have season 2. oh well.
Jul 19, 2023 11:00 PM
Mar 2016
lol. reading negative comment from people. LOL I say it's ok I enjoy it. if I have to say worse then I totally got to say 1/10 for isekai smartphone season 2 was so damn boring, plain and simple and no details to animation quality. I felt embarrassing and I see the combat animation because it's like only to fool children with poor animator.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Genuine question: Who actually enjoyed this show? ( 1 2 )

KuyaC - Mar 26

68 by CheliosX »»
May 22, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2023

79 by lionaster »»
May 15, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2023

211 by Overcast93 »»
May 8, 2:21 PM

» Season 2?

RealityChanges - May 4

12 by zerphyr-866 »»
May 6, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2023

288 by Smythe32 »»
Feb 2, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.