Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 4 Discussion

I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Apr 25, 2023 7:28 PM
Apr 2022
there is an expression called "it doesn't get worse than this" it can get
Apr 25, 2023 8:13 PM
Nov 2010
"I knew you were amazing, but I never imaged you where THIS amazing!" My brother in Christ, this guy just jumped out the window from the 4th floor, landed like Thor and then covered 40 metres with 3 leaps and jumped like 8 metres into the air. How could anyone just be like "damn that's impressive" and not literally question reality
Apr 25, 2023 8:25 PM

Feb 2022
traed said:

Droebie said:
Him scoring the goal while protecting the girl from a soccer ball and jumping out a window like that were things you think about when you're in school in your cheap fantasies about how cool you could be to impress the girls if you had powers lol. The pacing is pretty poor and the production is clearly losing quality per episode.

I once actually blocked a ball(i think it was a basketball) from hitting someone with my foot and I barely even saw it coming it was pure reflex and im not even athletic.
Sure, definitely possible to do, but if you told me you also scored a 3 pointer and landed like a superhero/model I might call shenanigans.
Apr 25, 2023 8:42 PM

Jul 2022
This is super fun. Sure, a lot is chopped out, but it handles the double-world thing well and is the tops of the pops, rich with the fire crossover tropes. It doesn't flow well for me weekly - this is one I'd rather watch altogether, as animated. Speaking of animation, the chonky, blocky style is static/still in a playful way that rides the line. Sometimes I start thinking it's lazy, but it has so many layers That I can't help but be entertained and carried along.
Long live this duplicitous overpowered isekai fantasy.
Apr 25, 2023 9:23 PM

Mar 2008
Droebie said:
traed said:

I once actually blocked a ball(i think it was a basketball) from hitting someone with my foot and I barely even saw it coming it was pure reflex and im not even athletic.
Sure, definitely possible to do, but if you told me you also scored a 3 pointer and landed like a superhero/model I might call shenanigans.

Well if he was aiming for it yeah that's silly but it looked like that was an accident which ive seen similar accidents happen before that just look surreal when you see it. So i will let that slide....but the jumping from four stories with a cliche hero landing not a roll....come on. I mean i get Yuuya is stronger but there isnt anything indicating his body is invulnerable like which looks out of place with the vibe of the show.
Apr 25, 2023 10:27 PM

Mar 2013
Well that was a weird conclusion...
Still intriguing to watch though.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 25, 2023 10:35 PM
Feb 2020
While the events of this episode may cause the future episodes to be more interesting, the fact that the goons see him fall from a 10 story building unscathed, knock their weapons in the air, and dodge every attack, and still think he is weak, makes all the background characters seem vastly less interesting.
Apr 25, 2023 10:40 PM

Feb 2011
this show is horribly mid but the animation is superb

its a fun enough watch though, every episode yuuya does something cool and the ladies swoon

6/10

Apr 25, 2023 11:33 PM
Nov 2022
I hope I doesn’t turn into a harem type anime
Apr 26, 2023 2:14 AM
Apr 2023
The epitome of what an anime should not do. The episode 4 was a complete failure.
Apr 26, 2023 7:41 AM
Feb 2023
Zan_Hoenheim said:
To be honest I don't think this anime is that great interns of being memorable or unique, but for some reason, that I cannot understand, I love it so much

Same, this anime has a lot of scenes that cringe af but I can't stop watching which is I don't know why 😭😭
Apr 26, 2023 7:43 AM

Jul 2019
Honestly? There are so many criticisms that you can throw at it that it’s not even funny.

But this has a certain something that won’t make me stop watching, bad and trashy as it is.

For sure a 7 at most, and that’s only because it’s enjoyable.

Top tier, blazing trash right here.
Apr 26, 2023 8:50 AM
Jan 2023
This ep doesn't make sense like other than the mc everyone was dumbstruck even the adults.
Apr 26, 2023 2:02 PM
Mar 2018
C'est remplis d'incohérences, un coup il court vite, après on voit qu'il a fait 0 distance, la moto qui explose et plein d'autres truc, au moins cette fois y'avais pas de cgi
Apr 26, 2023 2:11 PM
Apr 2018
This was waaay too self serving, even for me. every situation in this episode just tried to 1up the other in terms of ridiculousness.
Apr 26, 2023 2:22 PM
Feb 2023
nah this shit stinks
Apr 26, 2023 2:45 PM
Mar 2023
This is so painful to watch. The start of the episode felt average which is an improvement so far. But once I saw that football kick, I cringed so bad. He could've just raised his hand to block it and it would feel normal. I don't know what to say anymore, I'm so close to dropping this.
Apr 26, 2023 5:03 PM

Jan 2021
Wtf did i just watch
Ok some fa.gots entered to the school and started to fight like Final Fantasy enemies?
and then the MC jumped thru the window and didn't get hurt cuz lmao ig
And when he starts fighting he can only avoid the punches like super fast and ok
He rescued the waifu and used Haki with a mf and then all were solved

Damn..... it was like watch an anime from 2000´s

Apr 26, 2023 9:47 PM
May 2017
Wtf what that episode
Apr 26, 2023 10:37 PM
Mar 2021
that made me genuinely happy.
Apr 27, 2023 1:54 AM

Nov 2017
this episode isn't good enough. 2.5/5
Apr 27, 2023 3:19 AM
May 2020
LMAOOOOOO WHATTTTTTTTTTTT????

I legit want to see the face of thhe one who wrote this piece of TRASH.

I can't believe this anime got such a nice animation but the plot is a complete garbage.

Like in all seriousness thoigh, who tf wrote this? Are they a grade school student? A middle school student?

Just how childish can you write this piece of garbage? THIS IS LITERALLY HOW AN EDGY LOSER PIECE OF TRASH OF A LONER GRADE/MIDDLE SCHOOLER WOULD FANTASIZE ABOUT FIGHTING VILLAINS/CRIMINALS IN THEIR SCHOOL TO SAVE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS SITUATION BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

At least Eminence of Shadow did this in a comedic way, but this crap did it in a SERIOUS way and the cringe level is high up to the sky.
Apr 27, 2023 10:27 AM

May 2016
Dunno why people disliked the ep but i guess they're hardfans for aot lol
Apr 27, 2023 10:31 AM

May 2016
why you're cruel to yourself ? you created your account just to shit on other animes that you didnt like lmao, go back to aot my son

and yes the studio is ass they didnt adapt the manga correctly
and another yes the studio is garbage cuz they work under budget

:skull:
Apr 27, 2023 1:47 PM
Jan 2013
it's very entertaining and you don't get bored.
Apr 27, 2023 2:06 PM

Jul 2022
opening song is pretty nice tbh
Apr 27, 2023 3:09 PM
Dec 2020
ShutDownHeart said:
B3RyL01 said:
This episode was nothing more than a set up for a harem, and poorly done at that. Literally nothing else. I just spend 20 minutes of my life watching an animated idiot line up some puss in the most unlikely way. There was no development to the characters, no progression of story, just Yuuya bringing the puss in for literally no reason. Nothing else. And it was done in the most idiotic, unbelievable way possible, literally breaking the laws of physics, logic, and social interaction in our world. Not the fantasy world, OUR world. This series just hit rock bottom in the span of one and a half episodes. Must be a new record.

While I absolutely hated this episode your take literally makes no sense

It's a series with a magic door that transports him to a different universe..... So I don't know it would kind of be reasonable to believe his powers from there follow him over.... Especially since ya know items can be brought over
I really hope there's magic that can explain his inexplicable ability to attract females with his bland personality. And if there is, he better not take advantage of that because that's 100% as illegal as roofies. Plus it wasn't just him that was breaking the laws of physics, logic and social interaction. So did the bikers, so did the girls, literally nothing in this episode made any sense, magic or no magic. What a pile of flaming turd this was.
Apr 27, 2023 3:11 PM

Sep 2022
I still don't think that Yuuya's younger brother and sister are really going to act nice towards Yuuya. Considering that Yuuya himself admits that those two put him through hell.
Apr 27, 2023 9:52 PM
Apr 2023
*dies* from cringe
Apr 27, 2023 9:58 PM

May 2019
Eh, not sure what I watched but it was cringe through most of it. Gary Stu Yuuya is so OP in every category that its beyond ridiculous and all the girls swoon over him. The storyline in this episode in the second half with the biker gang coming onto the school grounds was so random and unbelievable (and more cringe).

A couple of positives are that he is kind of brave as he stood up for Kaori back in the first episode when he got beat up before he became OP and that has remained consistent throughout. Also, the animation is good.
Apr 27, 2023 10:02 PM
Aug 2015
holy fuck i cannot watch this show for 1 minute without cringing. this is coming from a trash enjoyer. this show is horrible
Apr 28, 2023 2:02 AM
Aug 2022
I don't know that, is the original that trash or anime skipped some parts?, cause this episode was the trashiest episode of this series.

It felt so shit.
The pacing was so trash.
Like 4 or 5 scenario happened in the same episode.
I had hopes for this series, but it is also a new addition to Isekai trash collection.
Apr 28, 2023 8:38 AM
Mar 2023
ScuzzyBear said:
What an insanely cringe episode. Bro causally jumped out of a 4 story building because he's hot now. Also are we gonna act like the police just allowed that dude to choke that other guy? Are they props? LMAO what was that scene?? I have a ton of questions but what a shit episode. this goes into the category "its so bad its good"

I thought I was only one who noticed why the police didn’t do anything
Apr 28, 2023 10:06 AM
Jan 2020
minute 21:32 cliche scene, the scene that makes me feel like throwing up the most..
Apr 28, 2023 10:45 AM

Oct 2008
No. Nope. Absolutely not. This was the last straw LMAO dropped
Apr 28, 2023 11:06 AM
Oct 2022
kind of fun how he beat everyone in the most unrealistic way possible. 6/10 ep great work for making impossible beauty standars wait for the rule34 as everyone :) (i guess)
Apr 28, 2023 12:09 PM
Apr 2023
Yakimy said:
Dunno why people disliked the ep but i guess they're hardfans for aot lol
AOT is peak Fiction the greatest Manga in history
But this isekai trash is the Top tier garbage how TF you even watched it without cringing 😳🤣
Apr 28, 2023 2:02 PM
Mar 2022
It was pretty good, but it could've been better if it respected exactly the manga
Apr 28, 2023 8:23 PM
Apr 2022
This is the good shit
Apr 28, 2023 10:27 PM
Jul 2014
whew talk about a complete crash an burn i they just beat the quality of this anime with a steel pipe almost every 5 min mark on que.
Apr 29, 2023 1:41 AM
Nov 2017
Just a dumpsterfire of power fantasy. Its horrible but I will watch it as guilty pleasure
Apr 29, 2023 2:50 AM

Feb 2018
well, at least it still better than mushoku tensei
Apr 29, 2023 7:58 PM

Feb 2017
ichirolean said:
It was one of the worst things I've ever seen in my life

Agreed, totally agreed, I love isekai and powerful mc, but this is just, wow, as said elsewhere, this should have the Parody tag, what gets me is a rather large number of people saying they like it, I honestly feel like we are not watching the same thing.
Apr 29, 2023 11:48 PM

Apr 2023
If I was a princess and almost killed by a Level 200 Goblin General but a handsome man in dashing armor came to my rescue, I'd consider him my shining prince charming. I would also go back to the same dangerous area I was attacked in in hopes of meeting him again. Finally, I would propose to him, expecting him to agree immediately. That's how it goes in all the romance novels I read, so surely it will work that way in real life. It worked for Paul Jobs during the baby boom. Why can't Miku let it happen? Because our protagonist, Yuuya, is not used to that kind of treatment, having been bullied his whole life before his transformation. He jumped from the 4th floor of the school building and is perfectly okay. Joseph Joestar: HOLY SHIT. Uh. That must be normal. He must've used Sakamoto's hidden technique, zero gravity fire escape, all in the blink of an eye. If we mute the episode, we can say he was using the DS3 sorcery, Spook. Turns out it was his pure muscles. I bet even Taiju could fall from that height unscathed. Will Gary Stu ever meet his match? Find out in the next episode.
mizkifviewerApr 30, 2023 1:27 AM
Apr 30, 2023 7:47 AM

Oct 2017
The fact that shit like this get 7.13 in Mal while much better written story sometimes get 6.xx in Mal lolz..

Mal has fallen so low.
Apr 30, 2023 1:23 PM

Feb 2017
Ventus_S said:
The fact that shit like this get 7.13 in Mal while much better written story sometimes get 6.xx in Mal lolz..

Mal has fallen so low.

Its mad, I really don't think we are watching the same anime as these people or they are just simply unaware of what they are actually watching and too divorced from reality that nothing in this bothers them.
Apr 30, 2023 3:46 PM
Nov 2016
it is ok
police just watched. are you real?
May 1, 2023 1:57 AM
Nov 2020
good but not all sam elike in manga
May 1, 2023 6:57 AM
Dec 2016
the episode felt rushed and doesnt give a good explanation of the things happening.especially the real world part of the episode felt underwhelming, like suddenly theres some big ass motor bike gang that want to arrest Kaori because 2 dumb ass kids said so? this episode rly left me confused af
May 1, 2023 10:03 AM
Dec 2020
cringe asl
cliche asf too
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2023

74 by kund4tb »»
Jun 3, 3:55 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2023

192 by kund4tb »»
Jun 2, 10:33 AM

» It's so good

Zezul - Apr 24, 2023

9 by Brucef122 »»
May 26, 9:17 AM

» Genuine question: Who actually enjoyed this show? ( 1 2 )

KuyaC - Mar 26

68 by CheliosX »»
May 22, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2023

232 by lionaster »»
May 15, 11:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.