Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sugar Apple Fairy Tale (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 20, 2023 6:57 AM
Jun 2023
Why did Challe leave her I'm sooooo MAD right now
Jul 3, 2023 1:37 PM
Apr 2020
Damn this finale pissed me off big time 😭😭😭😭 they better get together in part 2
Jul 7, 2023 5:44 PM
Jan 2023
Please let Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Part 2 in Dub English pretty please I’m begging🥺 just like season one❣️ please and thanks you @SugarAppleFairyTale_Part2

I hope in part 2 Shall Fen Shall and Ann can be a lovely couple🥰❤️❤️
ImaloverofAnimeJul 7, 2023 5:52 PM
Jul 25, 2023 1:42 AM

May 2015
Pretty sad end. Feels bad for Anne.

Nice show to watch.
Jul 29, 2023 8:39 AM
Jul 2023
Very wholesome! Ending was sad
Aug 6, 2023 8:37 PM

Sep 2009
I honestly hate it when I see ML/FL kiss/get kissed by someone else when they already have feelings for the FL/ML. Smh, bumping my score down by one because of that
Aug 13, 2023 8:16 PM

Feb 2017
This is very soapy like a telenovela. I'm tired of the romantic drama.

My suspicions were right. Poor Challe has probably been abused for pleasure by people who owned him in past. That kiss was bone-chilling.
Also I don't understand why this couple hasn't figured out better solutions than being quick to wrench themselves apart from each other when they're threatened by others.

Aug 20, 2023 8:26 AM
Aug 2018
Shall and Ann was cute and I like the silver sugar confession. But, really, this anime could be so much more enjoyable if the author didn't spend his time creating the dumbest rules and having the characters making the worst decision ever. 
The competition for sugar master : Anyone can present anything without having to prove he has created anything or having to demonstrate a single skill. Anyone can steal, buy or even get help to create a piece for this competition. It doesn't make sense. Well, of course, it doesn't because the author only choose this rule so he can have something to happen. But, a good story is to make something interesting happen without having to insult the intelligence of your reader.
The fairy "wing" : The idea that the master has to have the wing on him at all time so he can "crush it" to be respected.... I mean, come on, a warrior fairy would need 0.01 seconds to get it back anyway. Especially from a 15 years old girl. It just doesn't work. 

And then, I'm sorry, but I don't really believe that Jonas was so oppressed that he had to have Ann dead to steal her art. I really hate when there is no consequences (and no, a slap is not a consequence). And I don't even when to talk about the fact that a group of boys wanted to destroy Ann hands (so, yeah, what was supposed to happen after they managed to destroyed their hand ? No consequence ? Doesn't make sense). 

Same with the Briget thing. There was no contract, no witness, Shall could literally just take back his wing in 0.0001 seconds.
I didn't mind watching this first season but there was still a lot of problem. Hopefully second season is better.

Sep 4, 2023 11:21 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Anne did it but at what cost. I'm actually shocked Challe gave up his actual wing to her.

This is giving me Twilight feels which make sense with how teenage this series is.

5/10. I was rooting for it to get a 6 but a lot of bad decisions hold it back from being a lot better.
Sep 22, 2023 10:12 AM

Jul 2015
Glad this time around Ann didn't get robbed from her well-earned victory, although mad depressing to see she lost Challe to that entitled wench Bridge.

Oct 8, 2023 10:29 AM

Jun 2014
I honestly don't know what to think. I'm happy that Ann is finally an official silver sugar master, but was it worth it in the end?

Bridget is selfish, disgusting and evil, but Shall did something that he shouldn't have done, and now he and Ann are apart. This is making me angry and sad all at the same time! :(

Oct 26, 2023 8:54 PM
Oct 2016
I HATE THIS I HATE IT WHY DOES IT EXUST I HETE YOU OMG this is the most annoying 2nd anime ive ever watched no its the worst tf i hate it so much like how dumb is this why??
Nov 15, 2023 6:34 AM

Mar 2011
Oh boy! Would I have been mad if I watched this without being able to watch the second season right away! (At least I know there's more...). I'm still mad though... I'm actually speechless and while part of me wants to continue right away I need time to process this first. I KNEW Challe saying this regarding Bridget having to steal his wing to get him would be foreshadowing TT___TT. But did he really need to do that? He even kissed her? :( I'm mad and frustrated. Also not sure how it will affect my rating. For now I'll keep it 8/10 but this ending... BUT regardless of that it's a cliffhanger like no other.

But how will they fix this? I officially dislike Bridget more than Jonas now (and he is hard to beat), congratulations!
You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

Dec 2, 2023 3:18 PM

Oct 2016
I have never hated a character as much as I hate Bridget.
Dec 16, 2023 2:41 AM

Aug 2017
A good show. Anne's a likeable girl. Glad she finally won after being cheated at every turn before. She made some masterful creations.

Cute OP, I liked the waltz.

I don't mind Bridget as she's hot. A bit of fanservice would be nice.
CarbonMDDec 16, 2023 2:44 AM
Jan 25, 11:13 PM

Aug 2019
What a horrible show this was. It was always either predictable or nonsensical. The romance was extremely forced. And most characters were extremely annoying. Only thing i was positively surprised about was how they solved the chelle hugging the blonde incident like normal humans by talking even though that incident was extremely forced too. Anne saw that it was the blonde who hugged chelle yet she was mad at chelle.

God fucking damnit why is there a 2nd season?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 11:39 AM
Jan 2024
Well written and touching story. I was not a big fan of the ending but there is a season 2, so I am looking forward to more of this story.
Aug 16, 10:29 AM
Jan 2020
this doesn't make any sense. Why do king and others doubt MC now? 1/10 Anime
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2023

89 by HyperV »»
Aug 16, 7:43 AM

Poll: » Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2023

127 by sunshine_inpiece »»
Mar 29, 6:27 AM

» Unpopular opinion: I’m gonna defend Bridget >3

AngelMilky_15 - Jul 17, 2023

14 by zaverix »»
Mar 5, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2023

46 by Beweya »»
Dec 6, 2023 10:59 PM

Poll: » Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zaxphred - Jan 27, 2023

87 by CarbonMD »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.