Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 10 Discussion

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Sep 24, 2022 6:05 PM

Jan 2020
They should've killed this dude when they had the chance. Thanks a lot Bell. That being said, I'm 100% sure he isn't going to be able to control this thing. So, at least there's that.

Juggernaut has a cool design, but I wish it's name wasn't "Juggernaut."

Hm, I thought it was showing interest in Bell and wasn't necessarily going to attack him, but I guess I was wrong. Bell got fucked up. I wonder if he'll get a metal arm? Though, I sort of think it's more likely that the Xenos are going to save him and patch him up.

I'm looking forward to next week.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Sep 24, 2022 6:19 PM

Jan 2013
This episode was absolutely insane! Can't wait for the last episode, holy hell! I've never felt such a scary moment in this series.
What a way to end the 4th season.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 25, 2022 2:10 AM

Jul 2015
eglepe said:
RyuRabbit said:

i mean it would be more moronic to run and let his friends die no?

That sorta situation is be an idiot and run or be an idiot and fight you ain't winning.
I mean for saving the asshole monster tamer guy and then letting him monologue for half an episode without doing anything

I mean they shouldn't of killed him since that would just do the opposite of what bell was trying to do with not letting Ryuu kill him and stop her going down that path.......but yeah he should have knocked him the fuck out at least.

To be fair though i'm not convinced even if he knocked him out or killed him it would have stopped the monster since by then everything was set in place.
Sep 25, 2022 2:33 AM
Jul 2017
Good job on portraying Juggernaut. Actually extremely terrifying. This sense of fear and utter hopelessness will only make the next episode all the more better(I don't know whats gonna happen)
Sep 25, 2022 6:31 AM
Dec 2020
Luffysoloss said:
YESSS. FINALLY THEY KILLED OFF THE USELESS MC. FUCKING DOGSHIT CHARACTER WHO CANT LISTEN TO ANYONE. HOPE EVERYONE IN HESTIA FAMILIA GETS OBLITIRATED. CANT EVEN LISTEN TO CASSANDRA. GG
No one listens to Cassandra BECAUSE THAT'S WHO SHE'S BASED ON

KASSANDRA IN GREEK MYTHOLOGY ALSO NEVER GOT LISTENED TO WHEN SHE PREDICTED THE FUTURE
Sep 25, 2022 6:40 AM
Dec 2020
Piromysl said:
The title should be "Is It Okay To Show The Audience Cute Girls Being Brutally Murdered In The Dungeon?"
This used to be such a family friendly show. :/

It's nice to see Bell's lenient morals and codes finally backfiring.
People literally died because he just didn't do what needed to be done and refused to put Jura down. Their blood is on his hands.

Obviously, Plot Armor is strong with this one and Mermaid is most likely gonna heal him like before.

Incorrect, it doesn't matter if they had killed Jura at the start of this episode because his buddies had already summoned the Juggernaut. It was gonna happen anyway. If anything, they now know how this entire scenario came about.
Sep 25, 2022 6:41 AM
Dec 2020
curvedtree said:
16 innocent confirmed kills (at least 3 more unconfirmed) just because Bell stopped Lion from killing Jura, if he is praised by his heroic deeds, he should be held accountable for allowing that to happen when he spared Jura.

Wrong, the monster had already been summoned by Jura's buddies. Killing Jura wouldn't have done anything.
Sep 25, 2022 6:43 AM
Dec 2020
LordVishnu_ said:
Can I just say that Daphne is an absolute ass for constantly convincing Cassandra that she's insane for having visions. Like what the hell is wrong with her gaslighting someone who's supposed to be her friend. Because I refuse to believe that this is the first time Cassandra has mentioned this and by nature of her power they must have come true before so why is Daphne so adamant.

the original Greek Mythology version of Kassandra also never got believed by anyone when predicting the future. It's a curse.
Sep 25, 2022 7:55 AM

Feb 2014
TheJH1015 said:
curvedtree said:
16 innocent confirmed kills (at least 3 more unconfirmed) just because Bell stopped Lion from killing Jura, if he is praised by his heroic deeds, he should be held accountable for allowing that to happen when he spared Jura.

Wrong, the monster had already been summoned by Jura's buddies. Killing Jura wouldn't have done anything.

So you should watch again then, when Lion was about to kill Jura, Bell stopped her and the talk no jutsu started, until then Bell's team was tagging along with Jura's team because Bell told them to keep an eye on them. The whole time Bell was talking to those two, Jura's team had time to lose Bell's team of their asses, deploy those blazerocks and then the dungeon created Juggernaut.
Sep 25, 2022 9:08 AM
Nov 2007
it was very well adapted from the novel although I think that the end of the episode was more dramatic than necessary
Sep 25, 2022 9:57 AM
Mar 2022
muito bommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Sep 25, 2022 10:25 AM

Apr 2013
curvedtree said:
TheJH1015 said:

So you should watch again then, when Lion was about to kill Jura, Bell stopped her and the talk no jutsu started, until then Bell's team was tagging along with Jura's team because Bell told them to keep an eye on them. The whole time Bell was talking to those two, Jura's team had time to lose Bell's team of their asses, deploy those blazerocks and then the dungeon created Juggernaut.

So did you miss the part where those teammates are on floor 25, Bell and Ryuu are on floor 27, each floor is a maze almost as big as Orario which is the biggest city in their world, and that therefore it takes hours to go from where Bell is to where the bombs were planted, meanwhile they just listened to Jura for a few minutes?
Sep 25, 2022 12:39 PM
Mar 2015
Our boi is down for the count
Sep 25, 2022 1:49 PM

Feb 2014
Zefyris said:
curvedtree said:

So did you miss the part where those teammates are on floor 25, Bell and Ryuu are on floor 27, each floor is a maze almost as big as Orario which is the biggest city in their world, and that therefore it takes hours to go from where Bell is to where the bombs were planted, meanwhile they just listened to Jura for a few minutes?

You are tripping, they went down each Floor from 1 to 27 and you think floors 25, 26 and 27 - that are consider just one floor - are hours apart? Rewatch the episode because this was stated in this same episode. And even if they were different floors and hours apart, if they managed to cross from 25 to 27 in the same "few minutes" it took Lion and Bell to talk with Jura, both of the former being two of the fastest characters in the series so far could easily get to Jura's team with their plot armour. It is plain bad writing.
Sep 25, 2022 2:50 PM

Apr 2013
curvedtree said:
Zefyris said:

You are tripping, they went down each Floor from 1 to 27 and you think floors 25, 26 and 27 - that are consider just one floor - are hours apart? Rewatch the episode because this was stated in this same episode. And even if they were different floors and hours apart, if they managed to cross from 25 to 27 in the same "few minutes" it took Lion and Bell to talk with Jura, both of the former being two of the fastest characters in the series so far could easily get to Jura's team with their plot armour. It is plain bad writing.

I am not tripping. They were at floor 18 when the murder happened and 18 is fast to go through since it's a straight line to the 19th exit, so they had to do 6 floors to reach 25. It took them enough time to rest several times (we saw them rest too. Also in the previous arc we saw them sleep in the dungeon before managing to reach 25, so it took them more than one day even though all those floors were a cake walk for the party with 2 level 4). Excursions to deep floor can take a week inside a dungeon despite how high level and fast everyone is because of how freaking long it is to descend. It is canon that floors get bigger and bigger as you descend, and that floor 36 is above the size of Orario already, and floor 1 is already a decent portion of Orario's underground. by floor 25-27 you're probably about 75% the size of Orario. And you can't go straight at all, it goes up and down and move around like a maze.
It takes several hours to do 27->25 and vice versa. If you missed the hint, Bell left his party at the entrance of floor 25, and they were watching over the werewolf for hours when Aisha started to get annoyed. Hours that Bell spent going down to 27. He also rested at some point in between (and we saw him do so while speaking with his temporary party members), because of how long it takes.

What do you mean "if they managed to cross from 25 to 27 in the same "few minutes" it took Lion and Bell to talk with Jura" ? NO ONE crossed 25 to 27 ina few minutes in there. Who are yo utalking about? All the peoples currently on floor 27 (including the dead ones) were already on floor 27 when Jura was met. Jura was already on floor 27 when Bell reached him, and so was Boors and everyone else. Meanwhile, the werewolf and Aisha are floor 25 still.
Sep 25, 2022 6:52 PM
Jun 2020
Okay, this was the most brutal episode I've ever seen of danmachi. Simply bloody and sinister. I managed to absorb everything in this part of Ryu's storyline and the episode wasn't everything I expected, but it still held me in a coherent way.
Sep 25, 2022 10:22 PM

Aug 2016
How they ruin my favorite character that is the elf, they let him make fun and talk about unnecessary things, they may even stop his plan to tame the beast...
The biggest disappointment, the only thing that stands out is that there were good deaths graphically, but they put an exaggerated drama.
Sep 26, 2022 4:57 AM

Feb 2020
what in the fuck just happened... I did not expect that at all. That episode was one hell of a ride. Actually can;'t wait to see what happens in the next episode because seriously, wtf. They really just killed off their own protagonist (even if it's probably only temporary)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2022 10:21 AM
Mar 2021
really good episode

Sep 26, 2022 10:22 AM

Nov 2014
Did we really just waste over half of episode listening to rambling of another cheap villain that is just evil to be evil? For fucks sake, that was easily one of the most annoying things I've ever watched. To make it worse, Bell just had to ask stupid questions and act all surprised at thing that he should've noticed by that time.

I'm also annoyed by the whole Cassandra thing. She already proved with moss monster that, at the very least, she has a good gut feeling. Yet her role comes down only to foreshadowing for watchers. You'd think people would be more eager to seek any kind of advantage they can get when they go into dungeon and risk their lives. I get it's a mythology reference, but that doesn't make it any less annoying.

At least the fight was good. I wonder how will Bell get out of that lol. I'd expect a bath in healing potions could be a solution, but knowing rules of anime, there will be some space magic or friendship power. Mermaid probably.
Hopefully next episode stuff gets closed and we won't be left with a cliffhanger.
JustAnotherShiroSep 26, 2022 10:28 AM
Sep 26, 2022 11:51 AM
Jun 2022
great cliff hangger
Sep 26, 2022 3:13 PM
Jun 2022
Not enough Hestia for my tastes. Maybe she will show up and save the day next episode.
Sep 26, 2022 10:23 PM
Nov 2021
Soooo in the book, Bell's adamantite armor pieces take 1 hit each and get destroyed by the juggernaut (Because it's so good at breaking weapons and gear.

But i just realised that in the anime, all of his armor vanishes right as he eats his own firebolt.

So either Bell's Firebolt is strong enough to instantly break his own armor, and yet barely harm himself, or Welf makes some sussybaka armor.

:)
Sep 26, 2022 10:35 PM

Mar 2019
Best episode so far...

Despair/Chaos episodes are always the best ones...

The only thing i really didnt liked is this: Anyone can put a considerable amount of explosives inside the Dungeon (for other "x" purpose) and then summon a living DISASTER (Juggernaut) ... in that way, this could happen every day...

I know, Uranos said that everything about that thing, is 1000% secret, but still any day, any bad guy could put some explosives for any "other" purpose without knowing... but then they'll summon it... and fuck other people/adventurers/travelers/monsters/anyone...

And if there is any chance of at least one survivor, they could do it again, like Jura did.

Maybe the problem was the Explosions animation... it was pretty lame, like just a few bombs, i also couldnt appreciate a TREMENDOUS/Major damage in the dungeon to summon the Juggernaut...

PS: next episode is kinda predictable.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Sep 27, 2022 5:31 AM
Nov 2020
Good episode. Not a masterpiece, but good episode.
Sep 27, 2022 7:56 AM
May 2020
Wow! Just . . . wow!
Sep 27, 2022 6:36 PM
Jan 2021
Bro everyone saying Bell was annoying is weird as shit cause he wasn’t and clearly everyone forgets just how young he still is like everyone acting and wanting some jaded 40yo for some reason that eludes me
Sep 27, 2022 11:30 PM

Feb 2021
bellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Sep 28, 2022 3:54 PM

Jul 2016
Like when you realize the Moss Huge was the only somewhat decent antagonist this season had.

Man, why are DanMachi's villains so lame? And the same can be said about both Bell and Ryuu this episode. Jura literally screamed his plans of taming discount Red-Eyes Black Dragon yet they stood there like idiots and didn't even try to incapacitate him.
And dumbass Bell acting as if he just woke up. Seriously, can't believe they wasted more than half the episode in having Jura laughing, screaming and explaining Bell the obvious.

And the freaking Mermaid getting so attached to a person she only met some hours ago... ugh. Now let's see how she ends up saving MC's life with some mermaid resurrection magic bullshit.

Also, why attacking the supposedly most powerful monster you have seen... with a random sword and not with your two OP knives? Jesus Christ...
Sep 28, 2022 4:39 PM
Jan 2021
That episode was insane

R.I.P Bell XD
Sep 29, 2022 6:05 AM
Nov 2018
this episode brought the essence of anime back, the real pegiro
Sep 29, 2022 7:21 AM
Apr 2021
jeires56 said:
WORSE EPISODE AND ONE OF THE WORSE MC. I thought he learned something from fighting last season and the ppl that are killed. But no, TRASH MC. FOR THE LAST EPISODE ALL HE CAN SPEAK IS RYU-SAN??????? U FREAKING SERIOUS??????????????????

Stick to shitty shonens if u want everybody to be alive. Bell is rightfully confused here and it's not his liability to save everyone... clearly his priority should be Ryu san. O right shonen MCs will surely save everyone just bcz they want to save them.
Sep 29, 2022 7:27 AM
Apr 2021
SouthRzVa said:
Like when you realize the Moss Huge was the only somewhat decent antagonist this season had.

Man, why are DanMachi's villains so lame? And the same can be said about both Bell and Ryuu this episode. Jura literally screamed his plans of taming discount Red-Eyes Black Dragon yet they stood there like idiots and didn't even try to incapacitate him.
And dumbass Bell acting as if he just woke up. Seriously, can't believe they wasted more than half the episode in having Jura laughing, screaming and explaining Bell the obvious.

And the freaking Mermaid getting so attached to a person she only met some hours ago... ugh. Now let's see how she ends up saving MC's life with some mermaid resurrection magic bullshit.

Also, why attacking the supposedly most powerful monster you have seen... with a random sword and not with your two OP knives? Jesus Christ...

Bell was confused. Ryu was traumatized. In every action anime villains scream their plans. What other option did Bell have othher than attack it? Run away? When clearly it's faster!! U ppl act all high n mighty like u r aome bigshot creator or what!! Bt when Asta Deku Naruto or Luffy will do it...oooo so ggood... masterpiece!!
Sep 29, 2022 9:24 AM
Mar 2022
I get a mixed feeling about this. I mean, come on mann. The villain is right in front of your f**king eyes, yet you just silently listening to his speech all along? What the heck is wrong with you?

Okay, the beginning part was acceptable, you can't kill him immediately because Bell had just know he had an evil scheme.
But after the MC killed the monster pet, and you now got a chance to reach him, why the heck are you standing there silently hearing a long-awaited speech about his deeds and evil plans, in front of your eyes, without even TOUCHING A LITLLE BIT?

OMG, I'm so cringy to all of this Talk no Jutsu. This is an Anime, not a novel. Just explain the general of it, no need to go deeper into detail, smh.
Sep 29, 2022 10:38 AM

Jul 2016
AnimeNdp said:
SouthRzVa said:

Bell was confused. Ryu was traumatized. In every action anime villains scream their plans. What other option did Bell have othher than attack it? Run away? When clearly it's faster!! U ppl act all high n mighty like u r aome bigshot creator or what!! Bt when Asta Deku Naruto or Luffy will do it...oooo so ggood... masterpiece!!

Bell acted as if he just met Jura this episode.
Ryuu didn't look that traumatized when Jura was literally trashtalking her for half an episode.
Villains this cartoonish only scream their plans in bad anime, such as DanMachi.
Bell could have made a tactical retreat and regroup with his party but the clown is too much of a white knight to think logically.
Bell is basically a shounen protagonist. And a pretty bad one at that.

This was an awful episode. Accept it.
Sep 29, 2022 11:49 AM
Aug 2021
Unnecessary conversation about the monster and Luy's story.
It's terrible how innocent bell is.
In general, it was a middle episode.
Sep 29, 2022 12:09 PM
Mar 2021
This episode sent this show for me straight down into trash tier 3/10.

Why the F would you allow the bad guy to monologue forever & even give him the time to do various stuff?!

Everyone might as well perish for being so useless.
Sep 29, 2022 3:30 PM

Dec 2012
Wow, just when you thought the writing couldn't get any more bizarrely idiotic out comes this gem of an episode.

Every instance of "huh?" from Bell's idiotic expression, every smug insane laugh from the villain who of course will not be either killed, silenced or knocked out in any way despite his plan already being shown and his being at the MC's mercy.

You're supposed to feel dread but all you should be doing is scoring this anime below 5 and rethink your choices of entertainment. What an absolute slog of a season peaking at an absolute joke of a messy, dragged out and idiotic episode followed by, no doubt, a cavalcade of asspulls in the last one to safely score the overarching story into another happy ending that's as lame as it is retarded.

Should've just stuck to the fanservice, danmachi.
Sep 29, 2022 10:41 PM
Sep 2020
AnimeNdp said:
jeires56 said:
WORSE EPISODE AND ONE OF THE WORSE MC. I thought he learned something from fighting last season and the ppl that are killed. But no, TRASH MC. FOR THE LAST EPISODE ALL HE CAN SPEAK IS RYU-SAN??????? U FREAKING SERIOUS??????????????????

Stick to shitty shonens if u want everybody to be alive. Bell is rightfully confused here and it's not his liability to save everyone... clearly his priority should be Ryu san. O right shonen MCs will surely save everyone just bcz they want to save them.

That's not what I mean 1d10-00t. THE FREAKING VILLAIN HAS A LOT OF TIME TO TALK ABOUT HIS PLAN AND RYU WANT TO KILL THAT PIECE OF SHIT. BUT NO, I AM THE MC I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO DIE Bohoo BOhoo hoo. I DON'T MIND PPL DYING GOOD OR BAD. BELL IS JUST GETTING IN THE F**KING WAY. AND I SAID I THOUGHT HE LEARNED THAT ADVENTURERS CAN BE KILLED BY THEIR FELLOW ADVENTURERS. BULLSHIT EPISODE.
Sep 29, 2022 10:46 PM
Sep 2020
AnimeNdp said:
jeires56 said:

You can't change the fact that THIS IS THE WORSE EPISODE.

AnimeNdp said:

clearly his priority should be Ryu san. O right shonen MCs will surely save everyone just bcz they want to save them.

You need more reading comprehension dude. I said I thought he would learn about the last season that ppl kill each other and that sh*t that killed Ryu's guild SHOULD F***KING DIE ROT IN HELL. Fucking Hell you want to defend this episode?
Sep 30, 2022 3:11 AM
Oct 2021
Kötü bir karakteri rezil bir hal aldırıp iprençleştirip bütün bölüm boyunca konuşturmak çok saçma birşey. Animeden tiksindim. Canavar ortaya çıkana kadar herkes saçma tepkiler veriyor. 1 bölüm boşa izledim.
Sep 30, 2022 2:43 PM

Mar 2010
ROFL damn he got his ass whooped XD damn I was wondering how he would be plotarmored but damn this was too fucking good haha

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 1, 2022 7:15 AM
Oct 2016
Muito bom, top demais
Oct 1, 2022 10:26 AM
Mar 2014
Slideshow of nonsense talking
Oct 2, 2022 7:23 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Some haters for the series here are complaining about it taking this long, and I have to agree, it also irked me in volume 13, the writter has to be blamed because he wanted to leave it all in the dark, but still have build up and this was certainly not the ideal way to do it, this and the fact that it takes too long to get REALLY interesting in vol13 (when Leon shows up it gets really interesting to read) are the reasons I felt this volume was so underhelming, still, it is only building up to a tremendous amazing volume 14, so I always forgiven it.
The Juggernaut design could be better, shit too dark to really have a clear picture, JcStaff budget probably couldnt take it either, and the direction COULD have been better too, even more omnious, I m hoping they are leaving all of that to Part 2, cuz it will NEED IT.

My boy Bell got wrecked, he got cocky and that cost him, be it a lesson he wont forget.

kset280 said:

But it's not even reach 70% of the tone of the Light Novels.
If you liked the anime I prefer to read the Light Novels.
If you didn't, I still prefer the Light Novels since they are Amazing.
They are my most favourite Fantasy Light Novel series.

I love the LNs too, but they are still far from being my favorite, only with the Xenos arc did it really start to lift up some heavy weights, and Vol13, which is being adapted in this late part of Part 1, isnt that good compared to the previous volumes, and what comes after.
(also you just dont say MOST favorite, the existence of a favorite means it is better than the rest, there is no most, if it is yours, saying "My favorite" would suffice, or my Favorite among everything else I have read, etc etc)

And yes the LNs are still better, but the fact the studios isnt rushing any longer and even delivering some good animation when it really needs, helps tons to make it among their best adaptations in the past 5 years, among all the butchering.
Still I felt the direction on S3 was better and know S4 Part 2 has the potential to surpass that, it sucks Danmachi is being done by this studios for so long, when it could have had one that would have done even better, but if it is stuck with them, I expect them to give nothing short of their best, considering they took charge of S4, and waiting to adapt the masterpiece that is ahead of us.
PlaycoolOct 2, 2022 7:29 AM
Oct 2, 2022 11:50 AM
May 2021
Playcool said:
Some haters for the series here are complaining about it taking this long, and I have to agree, it also irked me in volume 13, the writter has to be blamed because he wanted to leave it all in the dark, but still have build up and this was certainly not the ideal way to do it, this and the fact that it takes too long to get REALLY interesting in vol13 (when Leon shows up it gets really interesting to read) are the reasons I felt this volume was so underhelming, still, it is only building up to a tremendous amazing volume 14, so I always forgiven it.
The Juggernaut design could be better, shit too dark to really have a clear picture, JcStaff budget probably couldnt take it either, and the direction COULD have been better too, even more omnious, I m hoping they are leaving all of that to Part 2, cuz it will NEED IT.

My boy Bell got wrecked, he got cocky and that cost him, be it a lesson he wont forget.

kset280 said:

But it's not even reach 70% of the tone of the Light Novels.
If you liked the anime I prefer to read the Light Novels.
If you didn't, I still prefer the Light Novels since they are Amazing.
They are my most favourite Fantasy Light Novel series.

I love the LNs too, but they are still far from being my favorite, only with the Xenos arc did it really start to lift up some heavy weights, and Vol13, which is being adapted in this late part of Part 1, isnt that good compared to the previous volumes, and what comes after.
(also you just dont say MOST favorite, the existence of a favorite means it is better than the rest, there is no most, if it is yours, saying "My favorite" would suffice, or my Favorite among everything else I have read, etc etc)

And yes the LNs are still better, but the fact the studios isnt rushing any longer and even delivering some good animation when it really needs, helps tons to make it among their best adaptations in the past 5 years, among all the butchering.
Still I felt the direction on S3 was better and know S4 Part 2 has the potential to surpass that, it sucks Danmachi is being done by this studios for so long, when it could have had one that would have done even better, but if it is stuck with them, I expect them to give nothing short of their best, considering they took charge of S4, and waiting to adapt the masterpiece that is ahead of us.

Vol.10 & 11 might really great but it didn't really reach to Vol.16.
And it's not like other Volumes are Bad either. They are some of the best of Fantasy genre.

And not in 5 years. Railgun T just came out in 2020. It was only been 2 years.
And yeah, I agree the fact that Directions were suck in this season.
It is not like I'm blaming J.C.STAFF either. It was one of my favourite studio after all.
Oct 3, 2022 3:35 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
kset280 said:
Playcool said:

Vol.10 & 11 might really great but it didn't really reach to Vol.16.
And it's not like other Volumes are Bad either. They are some of the best of Fantasy genre.

And not in 5 years. Railgun T just came out in 2020. It was only been 2 years.
And yeah, I agree the fact that Directions were suck in this season.
It is not like I'm blaming J.C.STAFF either. It was one of my favourite studio after all.

The Xenos arc and vol14 are the best parts of the main series, SO vol12 is the best of the side stories.
Vol16 was a very enjoable read and leads to vol17 which so far I m reading and is really great too, just in a different way of xenos or deep levels arc.

The studios fallen too much, maybe I would have considered then like that, when it was 2013-2014, but no longer, too much butchering.
Oct 6, 2022 6:48 AM

Jul 2017
Brutal episode, nice.
Oct 9, 2022 2:34 PM
Feb 2022
Nah amigo re god esta esta mierda
pensaba que por ser la primera parte seria mala pero me e equivoqué
Oct 15, 2022 4:09 PM

Jan 2019
It's a mixed bag really. Jura being allowed to monologue for almost the entire episode was so annoying, Ryu should have just killed him.

The juggernaut slaughtering so many people was a nice return to the tone of season 1, it's been too long since the dungeon felt scary. They should have culled some of the bloated cast rather than all those redshirts though.

This season has been pretty weak so far, the show still suffers from their being no overarching plot, it just stumbles from arc to arc.

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2022

227 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
May 16, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2022

102 by F0LGORE_ »»
Feb 15, 8:50 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2022

67 by F0LGORE_ »»
Feb 15, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2022

81 by F0LGORE_ »»
Feb 15, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2022

110 by F0LGORE_ »»
Feb 15, 8:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.