Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 6, 2020 9:51 AM

Dec 2019
Yaaceen said:
-iva said:
Yess that opening is so good!!
The only other baseball anime I've watched is Big Windup and that was great~ I'm lazy to start Major because I really don't want to watch a long show like it now smh I might try One Outs very soon though.
lmao that's so true. I thought the same after Big Windup, but then Ace of Diamond stole its spot >.<

If you enjoyed ace of diamond and ookiku you must watch Major, I loved daya no ace but Major is clearly on my favorite list!
I'll definitely get to it... sometime... I procrastinate too much smh

"i tried to drown an 8 year old once"
- @marinara-sauce

バンの一味

Dec 6, 2020 10:11 AM

Jan 2018
-iva said:
Yaaceen said:

If you enjoyed ace of diamond and ookiku you must watch Major, I loved daya no ace but Major is clearly on my favorite list!

Yes hurry up watching Major and give me your impressions firstly and your final opinion after ;D
Dec 6, 2020 10:12 AM

Dec 2019
Yaaceen said:
-iva said:

Yes hurry up watching Major and give me your impressions firstly and your final opinion after ;D
I'll try to watch it as soon as I can but that itself will take some time because I'm already watching a good amount of shows at the moment... but yeah, I'll do that :D

"i tried to drown an 8 year old once"
- @marinara-sauce

バンの一味

Dec 6, 2020 10:19 AM

Jan 2018
-iva said:
Yaaceen said:

I'll try to watch it as soon as I can but that itself will take some time because I'm already watching a good amount of shows at the moment... but yeah, I'll do that :D
-iva said:
Yaaceen said:

Yes..... I Can't wait for it ;) .....
Dec 6, 2020 12:01 PM

Aug 2020

I do not see much anime of sports country that I can not think much
Dec 6, 2020 1:02 PM

Feb 2018
Dont get me wrong, it's not like I've watched every sports anime out there but Hajime no Ippo has been, is and most likely will be my all time fav sports anime.
Dec 6, 2020 1:57 PM

Jan 2018
Kap92 said:
Dont get me wrong, it's not like I've watched every sports anime out there but Hajime no Ippo has been, is and most likely will be my all time fav sports anime.

I have watched half this list and still Ippo is my fav and forever!
Dec 6, 2020 2:03 PM

Feb 2018
My maan!! Been wanting to read/watch Ashita no Joe for a looong time as well, I've heard only the best about it!
Yaaceen said:
Kap92 said:

Dec 6, 2020 2:31 PM

Jan 2018
Kap92 said:
My maan!! Been wanting to read/watch Ashita no Joe for a looong time as well, I've heard only the best about it!
Yaaceen said:

Yes it's one of the few animes which I gave 10/10 !
Dec 6, 2020 6:38 PM
Sep 2020
Tbh, I'm not really a fan of Sports Anime but I'm planning to watch Haikyu since I know a lot of people really like it.
Dec 6, 2020 9:16 PM

Apr 2020
I can't choose between Kuroko no Basket and Haikyuu, so I voted 3-gatsu no lion instead.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2020 4:12 AM
Jul 2016
Inazuma and Hungry Heart will always be my favourites. Whistle is also really good it definately needs a reboot
Dec 7, 2020 4:20 AM

Oct 2020
I'm not really a fan of sports anime, but i remember watching Captai Tsubasa from beginning to end back in childhood, and even played the PS2 game so... There's that XD
A certain person lurking here
Dec 7, 2020 9:09 AM

Jan 2018
KazumaNagato said:
I can't choose between Kuroko no Basket and Haikyuu, so I voted 3-gatsu no lion instead.

Hmm when i'm at fast food I can't choose between pizza and Burger so I command a Tacos xD
Mei2Mei said:
I'm not really a fan of sports anime, but i remember watching Captai Tsubasa from beginning to end back in childhood, and even played the PS2 game so... There's that XD

I need the ps4 version :'(
Akwithno47 said:
Inazuma and Hungry Heart will always be my favourites. Whistle is also really good it definately needs a reboot

You're a big football manga fan! What do u think about blue lock ?
Dec 7, 2020 9:22 AM

Dec 2018
I chose Run With the Wind as soon as I found it... if I would have known March comes in like a lion was a contender I would've definitely chosen that (even though it isn't a sports anime).
Dec 7, 2020 9:37 AM
Jul 2016
Yaaceen said:
I read a few chapters and i really like the concept but i´ll probably wait until it gets an anime adaptation it would be more epic that way. it might be a chance also for other football anime to get into the spotlight
Akwithno47Dec 7, 2020 9:42 AM
Dec 7, 2020 11:35 AM

Jan 2018
Akwithno47 said:
Yaaceen said:
I read a few chapters and i really like the concept but i´ll probably wait until it gets an anime adaptation it would be more epic that way. it might be a chance also for other football anime to get into the spotlight

It's already epic with the manga and you risk waiting a lot to have it animated.
Dec 7, 2020 2:52 PM
Jul 2016
Yaaceen said:
Akwithno47 said:

It's already epic with the manga and you risk waiting a lot to have it animated.
true but tbh i just prefer anime more than manga and seeing how haikyuu got an adaptation two years after the manga got serialized it wont take long for Blue lock to get one too
Dec 7, 2020 3:05 PM

Jan 2018
Akwithno47 said:
Yaaceen said:

true but tbh i just prefer anime more than manga and seeing how haikyuu got an adaptation two years after the manga got serialized it wont take long for Blue lock to get one too

Yes but it's not guaranteed to be taken by an as big studio as production IG.
Dec 7, 2020 3:47 PM
Jul 2016
Yaaceen said:
Akwithno47 said:

True, it might get a mediocre or rushed adaptation and thats it it gets one. But I'll probably still wait for a year or two and if it doesnt get announced then i'll just read the manga. I just prefer anime way more
Dec 7, 2020 3:53 PM

Jan 2018
Akwithno47 said:
Yaaceen said:

True, it might get a mediocre or rushed adaptation and thats it it gets one. But I'll probably still wait for a year or two and if it doesnt get announced then i'll just read the manga. I just prefer anime way more

I understand , I just want to tell you something as you are a football fan: Blue lock is maybe the best football manga of all time!!
Dec 7, 2020 4:26 PM

Dec 2007
too bad there's no more than one choice, because there are a lot of favourite anime in this last.
hikaru no go isn't that sport anime so it was weird for me to settle on it, prince of tennis is one of the best and all but major beats it in terms of characters, but in the end i voted hajime no ippo, only those who truly don't like sport anime knows why.
Dec 7, 2020 4:29 PM
Jul 2016
Yaaceen said:
Akwithno47 said:

I understand , I just want to tell you something as you are a football fan: Blue lock is maybe the best football manga of all time!!
Yaaceen said:
Akwithno47 said:

It's really that good?? Then I'll probably be hyped if an adaptation gets announced. I rewatched nearly every football anime and I've really liked almost all of them so Blue Lock might bring attention also to all those hidden gems
Dec 8, 2020 3:03 AM

Jan 2018
Akwithno47 said:
Yaaceen said:

Yaaceen said:

It's really that good?? Then I'll probably be hyped if an adaptation gets announced. I rewatched nearly every football anime and I've really liked almost all of them so Blue Lock might bring attention also to all those hidden gems

I think if prod IG or Madhouse or Bones take Blue Lock it'll certainly be the best football anime.
Dec 8, 2020 3:06 AM

Jan 2018
User-Name said:
too bad there's no more than one choice, because there are a lot of favourite anime in this last.
hikaru no go isn't that sport anime so it was weird for me to settle on it, prince of tennis is one of the best and all but major beats it in terms of characters, but in the end i voted hajime no ippo, only those who truly don't like sport anime knows why.

Good you like Major as me. I Like also a lot diamond no ace.
And we have 14 votes and equality beteween Major and Ace of diamond . Which one will win at the ennnnnd??? Kita kitaaaaaa (ippo's matchs commentator's voice).
Dec 8, 2020 3:13 AM

Dec 2007
Yaaceen said:
User-Name said:

And we have 14 votes and equality beteween Major and Ace of diamond . Which one will win at the ennnnnd??? Kita kitaaaaaa (ippo's matchs commentator's voice).
Diamond no ace will probably be my next baseball anime
Dec 8, 2020 3:20 AM

Jan 2018
User-Name said:
Yaaceen said:

Diamond no ace will probably be my next baseball anime

Don't miss it ! Especially the 2 first seasons are awesome for me.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» What makes an ISEKAI enjoyable for ya?

JaaShooUhh - 3 hours ago

9 by Archean-Return »»
2 minutes ago

» Filler arcs are not that bad, you're just too old and have access to the internet.

LenRea - 4 hours ago

10 by Serafos »»
3 minutes ago

» Why do you dislike historical anime?

perseii - Yesterday

35 by Mayahuel »»
3 minutes ago

» what is your "guilty pleasure" anime ?

ame - 2 hours ago

9 by Mayahuel »»
13 minutes ago

» If you can't do these two things in live action then you shouldn't be able to do them in anime

Iron_Leopard - 4 hours ago

20 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.