Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 13, 2021 2:24 PM

Jan 2021
I’m usually not into Isekai’s.
But so far I like it!!
Sep 21, 2021 11:33 PM

Mar 2013
I didn't know this was actually an Isekai anime lol.

Maine is so cute and adorable doing things a normal girl couldn't do. Looking for books that may not exist in her new world and etc. Every single time I find Maine doing her own thing, I'm loving and looking forward to her even more! Such a cute and passionate girl!

P.S. Reading memories is unacceptable unless you have been given permission, that dude from the beginning is a jerk! Hmmph!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 6, 2021 9:57 PM
Jun 2017
I really thought at first, Sumire Morohoshi, the singer for the first opening will voice Myne but instead Yuka Iguchi voices her instead!
Mar 5, 2022 1:04 PM

May 2020
So no previous life bullshit or anything just straight onto the business... a bit uncommon but yeah that was the good thing.

Now from what I can see our main got reincarnated inside someone else by replacing her consciousness but retaining her body. And she has an over obsession for books, well it's basically in the title itself so yeah. Liked the overall soothing atmosphere and there's nothing short about visuals too. So a good impression from this first episode.
May 30, 2022 7:29 AM

Apr 2009
Uhmm can we start with clay tablets first? Those are more affordable or more feasible for peasants, besides beggars can't be choosers as paper and it's other earlier derivatives will be extraordinarily and prohibitively expensive.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jan 2, 2023 12:59 PM

Dec 2012
While the first few minutes felt a bit jarring with the lack of buildup, the rest of the episode more than made up for it. Myne is adorable and I was won over on the door scene. The attention to the details of mundane, everyday life is making it feel more like it could be a historical series as opposed to a fantasy isekai.
Mar 5, 2023 4:20 PM
Oct 2017
It never sits right with me when they're basically implanted in the body of someone that already exist. That's awful when you think about it. Having someone else replace your mind & take control of your body while you become a passive storage of previous memories. In this case maybe the little girl died & the God used the "empty" vessel but still that's f'd up.
BiggKabMar 5, 2023 4:24 PM
Apr 11, 2023 6:51 AM
Feb 2021
really not that interesting feels like the bare minimum of entertainment with it being a little bit fun how her priorities are unique but if I had anything else to do with my time I would not continue but this has a third season so I have to assume it gets more interesting and I really don't have anything better so I am coming back for ep2
Jul 13, 2023 8:45 AM

Jul 2016
Ngl their toilet system made me appreciate modern plumbing a bit more.

It's kinda charming how they made finding a book feel special.
Jul 15, 2023 7:00 PM

May 2022
So... An anime about how books were expensive in past and a girl wanting books.

The anime appears to be something like a comedy one but it didn't catch me in first episode.
Oct 5, 2023 6:28 AM
Jan 2023
I like this so far, breaks pretty much every expectation I have of an isekai. Pretty interesting how they've worked reincarnation here, they've basically merged two people into one.

Too bad this world doesn't have any books, but I guess that's the whole plot of the anime. Definitely a new one, I think I'm gonna enjoy this. Still confused about the high priest though.
May 27, 12:52 PM

Dec 2008
The recaps did NO justice towards this show. So far, the premise is ok, and I dont mind the mc being a young girl...I like her blue hair and shes cute. If I had a daughter, I would want her to be like either of the two sisters. BUT WOW...APARTMENT SIZED ghettos in an isekai? LOL FOLKS BEEN BIZZAAAY! The population of this castle town reminds me of the sectors in dystopic sci fi films, or from FF7 where theres like 8 sectors, walled off from each other. no surprising about the book "situation". I hope the show gets a lot better, but so far, its not bad. ^~^
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2019

67 by AnchientProphet2 »»
May 27, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2019

92 by Dawizz »»
May 20, 6:04 PM

» Anime or manga

Hickykissy - Mar 26

6 by Phoenix35 »»
Mar 29, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2019

74 by Paczek-12 »»
Feb 21, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2019

106 by Paczek-12 »»
Feb 20, 12:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.