Forum Settings
Forums

Anime that you don't think you'll ever get tired of?

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 6, 2018 3:56 AM

Aug 2013
- Case closed: I literally have re watched all the dubbed episodes at least 30 times each. it just one of those Anime where once you forgot how the case fully went you can re watch the episode and fully enjoy it again. ( I really love case closed)

- Serial experiments lain: An Anime where I can re watch over and over again and think of new theories and dig deeper into the Anime. I can never get tired of re watching it.

- Cowboy Bebop: A classic that I could sit back and watch over and over.

So many more but these were ones that came to mind right away and I wanted to limit myself to 3 since I know I would just go on and on LOL
May 6, 2018 4:02 AM

Feb 2014
love live, witch academia and boku no hero, and probably a bunch more
theyre short enough to rewatch over n over and i love all the characters going through school together its so cute to watch them bond
May 6, 2018 4:03 AM

Nov 2007
G I N T A M A . F O R . O B V I O U S . R E A S O N S . O F . C O U R S E
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 6, 2018 4:08 AM

Dec 2015
Golden Boy. I've watched it at least 6 times and I still can enjoy it
May 6, 2018 6:52 AM

Jan 2016
Now I'm tired watching One Piece and Detective Conan...
May 6, 2018 6:58 AM
Jul 2018
I would watch again repeatedly countless of times:

Petshop of Horrors : because its epic for a low res ova every new anime wishes.
Any part of JOJO bcz thats the kind of trash I am.
Angel Densetsu while wishing for a remake wholeheartely.
May 6, 2018 7:31 AM

Nov 2017
Arimias said:
Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion
Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Tsuioku-hen
Same, but I would also add: Berserk and Toradora.
May 6, 2018 9:19 AM
Jul 2018
The only ones until now are the ones on my favorites list.

3-gatsu no Lion
Steins;Gate
One Piece
Nichijou
Usagi Drop
Barakamon
Kekkai Sensen

Each one of these are the ones I'd gladly rewatch if I have the chance or feel like doing so every once in a while.
May 6, 2018 9:20 AM

Mar 2018
I can watch GochiUsa girls for all day long.

May 6, 2018 1:43 PM

Apr 2018
_Rhapsody_ said:
Golden Boy. I've watched it at least 6 times and I still can enjoy it

this anime is hilarious lol loved it. to bad it wasn't longer tho
May 6, 2018 1:45 PM

Apr 2018
Detective1412 said:

Those have a shit ton of episodes tho lol how can you?
May 6, 2018 1:47 PM

Apr 2018
Darlingxiu said:
I would watch again repeatedly countless of times:

Petshop of Horrors : because its epic for a low res ova every new anime wishes.
Any part of JOJO bcz thats the kind of trash I am.
Angel Densetsu while wishing for a remake wholeheartely.

I fckin loved Angel Beats. Never seen the other ones tho, and sorry to hear that you're trash :( lol jk Might add that Petshop horrors one since some people keep telling me to watch it.
May 6, 2018 1:47 PM

Dec 2008
El Hazard-The Magnificent World-I've probably watched it at least 15 times.
Life Is Short But Intense.
May 6, 2018 1:50 PM

Apr 2018
zrdb said:

15 times....? wow fckin nerd. I had no idea they had a Zorro anime but I shouldn't be surprised. Is it really that good? Might just add it literally because it's Zorro lol
May 6, 2018 1:53 PM

Dec 2008
9mm_Revy said:
zrdb said:

15 times....? wow fckin nerd. I had no idea they had a Zorro anime but I shouldn't be surprised. Is it really that good? Might just add it literally because it's Zorro lol

Zorro anime!?!?!?!?! It's a fantasy world anime-look it up-SIGH!
Life Is Short But Intense.
May 6, 2018 1:54 PM
Jul 2016
Well I think I'd consider all of my favs and 10/10 rated ones series like this.
For me, a story can only shine if the visuals also compliment that. Thats probably also why most of my favs are very new shows. However I think the most prominent example of a Anime that I'll never get rid of is "The castle in the sky". Damnit altough - and don't get me wrong here - the movie isn't looking as beautiful as other works, it captured my in an instant and since then never let me go. I was amazed by it even years before I got to know what anime is xd Love that movie

May 6, 2018 1:56 PM

Apr 2018
zrdb said:
9mm_Revy said:

Zorro anime!?!?!?!?! It's a fantasy world anime-look it up-SIGH!

Whoops, I typed in Magnificent world and it took me to the zorro page....? o.O this other one seems interesting tho. After reading the synopsis I think i'm going to add this to my to watch list thanks
May 6, 2018 2:07 PM
Jul 2018
Darlingxiu said:

I fckin loved Angel Beats. Never seen the other ones tho, and sorry to hear that you're trash :( lol jk Might add that Petshop horrors one since some people keep telling me to watch it.

Didn't watch Jojo ? and love angel beats ? Makes sense.
May 6, 2018 2:10 PM

Jul 2017
Noragami
Death Note
Code Geass
Death Parade

May 6, 2018 2:14 PM

Apr 2018
Darlingxiu said:
Darlingxiu said:

Darlingxiu said:
Darlingxiu said:

I've watched Jojo but I didn't enjoy it.
May 6, 2018 7:13 PM
May 2016
Samurai Champloo: fantastic story, fluid and emotional animation, great characters with depth, flawless soundtrack. It's my favourite anime for a reason.

New Game: slice of life comedy that actually has decent characters and a story with emotional depth, plus its waifu central!

Ponyo/Spirited Away: both beautifully animated and told story-wise, full of wimsy and wonder
May 6, 2018 7:19 PM

Apr 2018
ShyGuyDY said:
Samurai Champloo: fantastic story, fluid and emotional animation, great characters with depth, flawless soundtrack. It's my favourite anime for a reason.

New Game: slice of life comedy that actually has decent characters and a story with emotional depth, plus its waifu central!

Ponyo/Spirited Away: both beautifully animated and told story-wise, full of wimsy and wonder

Oh I really enjoyed champloo and spirited away. Champloo had really awesome fights (imo) mugen and jin are hella bad ass and spirited away is well like you said beautifully animated and just a good overall story
May 6, 2018 7:37 PM
Jul 2018
The anime I do not get tired of are: Claymore, Black Lagoon, Read or Die, Spice and Wolf, and Cowboy Bebop. Those anime are my personal favorite and I can watch them any month or year and still have a great time.
May 6, 2018 8:10 PM

Apr 2018
EZanime91 said:
The anime I do not get tired of are: Claymore, Black Lagoon, Read or Die, Spice and Wolf, and Cowboy Bebop. Those anime are my personal favorite and I can watch them any month or year and still have a great time.

Love Black Lagoon (if it wasn't obvious by my name and avatar lol) I can watch that show about every other week or so and not get tired of it as well, Bebop too. both great shows. I still need to watch RoD and spice and wolf
May 6, 2018 8:29 PM
TMNT Lover

Oct 2017
I doubt I'll ever get tired of Ghost in the Shell, Dragon Ball Z, or Inuyasha. They're classics for me and while they all have their fair share of faults, I've been watching them for five years now and the nostalgic charm and the allure of their individual characteristics has been consistently making me wish to rewatch them.
May 6, 2018 8:49 PM

Apr 2018
Tarable said:
I doubt I'll ever get tired of Ghost in the Shell, Dragon Ball Z, or Inuyasha. They're classics for me and while they all have their fair share of faults, I've been watching them for five years now and the nostalgic charm and the allure of their individual characteristics has been consistently making me wish to rewatch them.

GiTS and DBZ are good ones. Dammit I kind of want to start up watching one of them. Might Be GiTS tho because it has less episodes even with the other seasons. They do have a nostalgic charm and allure, that's for sure
May 6, 2018 9:07 PM
Aug 2013
for now, One Punch Man and Naruto original series. only anime I've rewatched so far. and trust me, its reaaaaally hard for me to rewatch anything.
Imagination is a weapon. Those who don't use it die first.
May 6, 2018 9:09 PM

Sep 2017
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Gintama
Noragami

Code Geass

Well these animes doesn't want me to sleep...
May 6, 2018 9:10 PM

Jan 2016
9mm_Revy said:
Detective1412 said:

Those have a shit ton of episodes tho lol how can you?

You can if you started it.... maybe lol. I mean i've got or at least i'm still interested on... lets take at first 300-400 episode. But it goes down after 500 episode...
May 6, 2018 9:11 PM

Jul 2017
gintama
code geass
nichijou
log horizon
natsume yuujinchou
May 6, 2018 10:13 PM
Jul 2018
9mm_Revy said:
EZanime91 said:

Love Black Lagoon (if it wasn't obvious by my name and avatar lol) I can watch that show about every other week or so and not get tired of it as well, Bebop too. both great shows. I still need to watch RoD and spice and wolf

I do not know if you grew up on Toonmai in the early 2000s (2000-2006) but Read or Die came on one Saturday night and I loved it ever sense. In fact, I just recently bought last year and I still cant stop enjoying it still after many re-watches.
May 6, 2018 11:54 PM

Apr 2018
EZanime91 said:
9mm_Revy said:

I do not know if you grew up on Toonmai in the early 2000s (2000-2006) but Read or Die came on one Saturday night and I loved it ever sense. In fact, I just recently bought last year and I still cant stop enjoying it still after many re-watches.

I did I don't think i've seen that one, or i might have but I just don't remember it lol but it is on my to watch list and i actually was probably going to watch it after i finish with the current anime i'm watching.
May 7, 2018 12:00 AM

Oct 2010
It's not a speculation because I have rewatched it quite often, but Azumanga Daioh never decays. Its comedy has the right mix of charm, wit and apparent simplicity to stay strong over the years.
May 7, 2018 2:49 AM

Mar 2016
Ohh...interesting question. I love that I finally get to talk about this anime in a discussion:
Kyou Kara Maou!
It has over 100 episodes from the combined seasons, yet I feel it can never be too long. I could honestly see myself watching 400 episodes if it had that many.
KiyomiceMay 7, 2018 2:52 AM
"Wonder is always difficult until you forgive whoever destroyed your love of surprises"  Edmond Manning

May 7, 2018 3:01 AM

Jul 2016
The anime I watch over and over:
Space brothers- my fav
K-on- my moeblob
Mahouka - need op main chara show
Hitman reborn - fav shounen anime
Hikaru no go- for the feels

May 7, 2018 3:06 AM
Dec 2017
1)Oregairu-best Rom-Com in my opinion
2)hyouka-best SOL in my opinion
3)tanaka kun wa itsumo kedaruge-relatable(mostly)
May 7, 2018 3:39 AM

Jul 2015
Clannad + After Story
Gake no ue no Ponyo
Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda
Nagi no Asakura

It's better this way.
A little lonelier,
but better.

delivery x last.fm
May 7, 2018 4:41 AM

Aug 2015
Gintama

I've watched all the jokes over and over and i still laugh at them
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Does your opinion of a voice actor change when you hear them voice characters in hentai?

Dragevard - 7 hours ago

6 by Anjuro »»
2 seconds ago

» What are your Anime Hot Takes

solacez - 6 hours ago

15 by ST63LTH »»
7 minutes ago

» do you judge different animes differently ?

ame - 6 hours ago

17 by Saputrai »»
9 minutes ago

» Why are there so many anime that start with the letter D and sound like complete gibberish

guoc - Yesterday

29 by ST63LTH »»
11 minutes ago

» Love live

Vapor_AU - Jun 1

35 by watsym »»
44 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.