Forum Settings
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Oct 30, 2016 9:59 PM

Jan 2008
I enjoyed watching the OVA as it was funny and lighthearted but I do have to say that the last part was touching and kind of sad. Sad because I don't want the friendship between Hachiman, Yui and Yukino to be destroyed.

I like Iroha and I think she and Hachiman could make an interesting pair but I highly doubt it's going to happen. True, she is cunning and all but I still think she is interesting and there is chemistry between her and Hachiman.

I'd actually rather Hachiman doesn't end up with either Yui or Yukino simply because I want them to stay friends. Things are so awkward between the three right now, so if Hachiman ends up choosing one of them, things would get even more awkward. Yukino doesn't interest me much; Yui is fine but as long as she has feelings for Hachiman, the friendship will continue to be strained. Both Yukino and Yui don't want to risk losing the friendship and that's why they're tiptoeing around each other which makes it really hard to watch.

My wish is that Hachiman stays friends with Yui and Yukino and if he's going to end up with someone, I'd rather he ends up with someone else. I'm sure it's not a popular opinion but this is what I wish for. Well, I'm sure it's wishful thinking on my part as it's obvious he's most likely going to end up with Yukino. Yui may have a chance but a slight one as it seems that Hachiman is more interested in Yukino and I think Yui is aware of that and that's why she's scared.
Oct 31, 2016 12:36 AM
Jan 2015
I have read the LN and I'm agree that they left too many things out ,but I guess it can't be helped ..1 LN into 1 episode was not easy ,even if they cut Yukino - Yui scene out ..the only things I'm dissappointed was they left Hachiman's inner thought when they play table tennis and some other more ..but I guess it's okay , LN will sufficient.. I'm grateful enough that they adapted it

I would give the LN 10.5 score of 9/10 , 7/10 for this ova..Yukino - Yui scene bumps it up a bit for the lack of Hachiman's monolouge
Oct 31, 2016 3:06 AM

Jul 2013
HatsumiShinogu said:
I enjoyed watching the OVA as it was funny and lighthearted but I do have to say that the last part was touching and kind of sad. Sad because I don't want the friendship between Hachiman, Yui and Yukino to be destroyed.

The only way to prevent this friendship getting destroyed is Iroha x8man and everyone will be happy. If you remember the last episode on season 2, then you will know what happens once if 8man confesses to either one
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2016 3:07 AM

Jul 2013
frankykun13 said:
I have read the LN and I'm agree that they left too many things out ,but I guess it can't be helped ..1 LN into 1 episode was not easy ,even if they cut Yukino - Yui scene out ..the only things I'm dissappointed was they left Hachiman's inner thought when they play table tennis and some other more ..but I guess it's okay , LN will sufficient.. I'm grateful enough that they adapted it

I would give the LN 10.5 score of 9/10 , 7/10 for this ova..Yukino - Yui scene bumps it up a bit for the lack of Hachiman's monolouge

It is hard to compare the LN to the OVA as the OVA is only 24 minute duration but would be better if they had 2 OVA instead
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2016 3:47 AM

Jan 2008
Renaultclio101 said:
HatsumiShinogu said:

The only way to prevent this friendship getting destroyed is Iroha x8man and everyone will be happy. If you remember the last episode on season 2, then you will know what happens once if 8man confesses to either one

This could be one way but Hachiman has to fall for Iroha first. Well, he does see her as a girl but since Hachiman has no interest in pursuing romance due to a negative past experience, it'll take time for him to get into it.

It's exactly because I know what's going to happen that I don't want Hachiman to confess to choose either Yui or Yukino. I've no doubt that their relationship won't be the same if this is to happen but I also think that Yui and Yukino might give up on Hachiman for the sake of the other. For now, it looks like Hachiman is more interested in Yukino but who knows what will happen eventually.
Oct 31, 2016 4:59 AM
May 2015
Renaultclio101 said:
HatsumiShinogu said:

There should be a limit to how much you can distort reality to support a pairing that will only happen in your dreams. Hachiman is only up for something genuine, which makes your argument irrelevant.
Oct 31, 2016 5:06 AM
Oct 2016
TheBuddahman said:

There should be a limit to how much you can distort reality to support a pairing that will only happen in your dreams. Hachiman is only up for something genuine, which makes your argument irrelevant.

I'd like to chime in on this as well. We're now at the point in the story (volume 11 obviously, not this OVA) where Hachiman wants something genuine, no matter what the cost.
Oct 31, 2016 9:09 AM
May 2015
Straussberg said:
TheBuddahman said:

I'd like to chime in on this as well. We're now at the point in the story (volume 11 obviously, not this OVA) where Hachiman wants something genuine, no matter what the cost.

Not only that but the only actual friendship there is between the 3 protagonist is the one between Yukino and Yui, since apparently both girls have feelings for Hachiman. As of now he is essentially floating around still searching for something genuine which he won't get if the 3 of them stay as mere friends.
Oct 31, 2016 9:44 AM

Jul 2013
HatsumiShinogu said:
Renaultclio101 said:

This could be one way but Hachiman has to fall for Iroha first. Well, he does see her as a girl but since Hachiman has no interest in pursuing romance due to a negative past experience, it'll take time for him to get into it.

It's exactly because I know what's going to happen that I don't want Hachiman to confess to choose either Yui or Yukino. I've no doubt that their relationship won't be the same if this is to happen but I also think that Yui and Yukino might give up on Hachiman for the sake of the other. For now, it looks like Hachiman is more interested in Yukino but who knows what will happen eventually.

I can understand 8mans confession which left a huge impact upon him . I am up to date with the latest OVA and I feel as if 8man needs to overcome his highschool rejection and then we may see him open up to romance and acutally choosing one of the girls.

Having seen a similar anime WA2, a love traingle where friendship is at risk by being in love with one guy. I am sure 8man is smart enough to know what happens if he chooses one of the girls and remember the last episode of season 2 where Yui said after confession, things will change between them.

@TheBuddahman: read what I wrote above and I would also like to add it is just my opinion that 8man choosing Iroha will eliminate the friendship and he *may* or stick to the friendship method with everyone and nothing will happen. Though I do hope 8man at least chooses Iroha.
Oct 31, 2016 12:57 PM

Apr 2014
completely love this ova been wanting more of this series since season 2 ended and this was perfect especially since the first half of the ep was about best girl Iroha <3

but now with this over the wait continues for a season 3 hopefully someday soon
"one step at a time"
Oct 31, 2016 1:00 PM
Mar 2016
8man with this, 8man with that, 8man with sensei
to be honest i never hope oregairu romance level reach that level
if ending like Hyouka Anime, i feel more satisfied
because for Hachiman, only he aware, he love someone, that really award for him
from lonely and close his heart to be he accept he falling love with someone but he never confess it really big change
Oct 31, 2016 3:34 PM

Jul 2013
Hamudanu said:
8man with this, 8man with that, 8man with sensei
to be honest i never hope oregairu romance level reach that level
if ending like Hyouka Anime, i feel more satisfied
because for Hachiman, only he aware, he love someone, that really award for him
from lonely and close his heart to be he accept he falling love with someone but he never confess it really big change

Hyouka is a shit anime compared to Snafu, sorry just wanted to give my honest opinion. Hyouka was boring and the main female was just a desperate cow trying too hard
Oct 31, 2016 3:46 PM

Aug 2015
Renaultclio101 said:

Hyouka is a shit anime compared to Snafu, sorry just wanted to give my honest opinion. Hyouka was boring and the main female was just a desperate cow trying too hard

Hyouka is a good series but SNAFU is better because the characters are much deeper.
Hachiman > Oreki (I like both)
Yukinoshita >>>>>>> ..... Chitanda? Ibara? xD

Anyway I like this episode and confirms that SNAFU is my favorite school-life / slice of life. :)
I had missed this series :')
TuyNOMOct 31, 2016 3:50 PM
Oct 31, 2016 4:17 PM

Jul 2013
TuyNOM said:
Renaultclio101 said:

Hyouka is a good series but SNAFU is better because the characters are much deeper.
Hachiman > Oreki (I like both)
Yukinoshita >>>>>>> ..... Chitanda? Ibara? xD

Anyway I like this episode and confirms that SNAFU is my favorite school-life / slice of life. :)
I had missed this series :')

Sadly I didn't enjoy Hyouka, it was as bored as watching clannad and Durarara but that is just my opinion. On the bright side I do agree SNAFU is the sort of love triangle with a likeable personality character.
Oct 31, 2016 4:27 PM

Aug 2015
Renaultclio101 said:

Sadly I didn't enjoy Hyouka, it was as bored as watching clannad and Durarara but that is just my opinion. On the bright side I do agree SNAFU is the sort of love triangle with a likeable personality character.

I don't see the relation between different animes you mentioned, sorry ^^
Nov 1, 2016 2:45 AM

Jul 2013
TuyNOM said:
Renaultclio101 said:

I don't see the relation between different animes you mentioned, sorry ^^

Sorry I meant was some popular series (previously mentioned) is not to everyone taste which is like Hyouka, I did not enjoy
Nov 1, 2016 3:01 AM

Aug 2015
Renaultclio101 said:

Sorry I meant was some popular series (previously mentioned) is not to everyone taste which is like Hyouka, I did not enjoy

I also got bored watching Clannad. :o It was simple.
TuyNOMNov 1, 2016 3:07 AM
Nov 1, 2016 7:49 AM
Aug 2015
This is got to be my favourite OVA. The story and comedy is perfect
Nov 1, 2016 4:25 PM

Jul 2013
PyroMalter said:
This is got to be my favourite OVA. The story and comedy is perfect

I know right, Iroha is the main dish which adds the finishing touches to the OVA.
Nov 2, 2016 2:39 AM
Jan 2015
Renaultclio101 said:
frankykun13 said:

It is hard to compare the LN to the OVA as the OVA is only 24 minute duration but would be better if they had 2 OVA instead

yeah , that's why I said that it can't be helped , I just thought they should insert a little bit more especially when play table tennis
Nov 2, 2016 6:07 AM
Nov 2015
Renaultclio101 said:
xEzioAuditore said:

I'm ok with anything but Yui x Hikki. Iroha isn't bad but that'll let the the other (shitty) blonde with Hayama?

Iroha probably wants to just be with Hayama is to be famous but no one really cares about the bimbo and Hayama as they aren't important at all.

Only 8man, Iroha,Yui and Yukina are the important ones

Hayama is important, I didn't read the LN but you remember that episode when he was asked what's the first letter of the girl he likes, he replied "Y".

I would like to see a 8man vs Hayama fight over Yukinoshita.
8man is the perfect BF for Iroha & Yukinoshita, so the EoS pairing aren't going to be random or unstasfying (*cough* Nisekoi *cough*)

But I think the author just don't want to finish it.
Nov 2, 2016 11:15 AM

Jul 2013
xEzioAuditore said:
Renaultclio101 said:

Iroha probably wants to just be with Hayama is to be famous but no one really cares about the bimbo and Hayama as they aren't important at all.

Only 8man, Iroha,Yui and Yukina are the important ones

Hayama is important, I didn't read the LN but you remember that episode when he was asked what's the first letter of the girl he likes, he replied "Y".

I would like to see a 8man vs Hayama fight over Yukinoshita.
8man is the perfect BF for Iroha & Yukinoshita, so the EoS pairing aren't going to be random or unstasfying (*cough* Nisekoi *cough*)

But I think the author just don't want to finish it.

I have not read the LN to but I believe Yukina liked Hayama but he liked her sister and she played around with them like dolls, after re-watching for few times or more :). 8man is better with Iroha but either Yui or Yukina is fine I guess as Iroha can still have a chance.
Nov 2, 2016 12:22 PM

May 2010
That was a fun episode. More Iroha was nice (tho she's not my fav or anything)
Nov 2, 2016 1:01 PM

Nov 2014
A wonderful episode, I don't regret watching the OVA. I just hope that it is not a giant cocktease and there actually will be a 3rd season
Nov 2, 2016 1:02 PM

Nov 2014
TragicRomance said:
Wow... That girl suffered a lot... And in the end, she lost both her eyes as well. Everything was predetermined. What a sad episode.
I must say, Ginko was very cool when he grabbed those mushi and put them in the jar. Also the eyes falling out of eye sockets was creepy in a good way.

Really liked this episode. Shows how important it is to be thankful for what we have and to not wish for too much.

Wrong thread, maybe? For sure?
Nov 2, 2016 1:26 PM

May 2010
A
Barnald said:
TragicRomance said:
Wow... That girl suffered a lot... And in the end, she lost both her eyes as well. Everything was predetermined. What a sad episode.
I must say, Ginko was very cool when he grabbed those mushi and put them in the jar. Also the eyes falling out of eye sockets was creepy in a good way.

Really liked this episode. Shows how important it is to be thankful for what we have and to not wish for too much.

Wrong thread, maybe? For sure?

Ah ye, thanks for reminding haha
Nov 2, 2016 1:51 PM

Jul 2013
TragicRomance said:
That was a fun episode. More Iroha was nice (tho she's not my fav or anything)

I don't think Iroha had that much screen time, like half of the episode she only appeared in. She is one of the main character but she did appear late so therefore she should be getting a full ova of herself.
Nov 3, 2016 12:18 AM

May 2015
Ah, I miss Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. :) This OVA brought a lot of great memories of when I was watching this show.

The date with Iroha was definitely interesting to watch haha. My boy Hachiman just being Hachiman. The scenes with Hachiman, Yukino, and Yui spending time together and taking that picture was really nice to see as well. :)

Please make a Season 3!!!
Nov 3, 2016 2:17 AM

Feb 2012
Couldn't agree more for wanting a third season, I loved how everything came together for this OVA it was quite touching.
Nov 3, 2016 6:17 AM

Jul 2013
Janster24 said:
Ah, I miss Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. :) This OVA brought a lot of great memories of when I was watching this show.

The date with Iroha was definitely interesting to watch haha. My boy Hachiman just being Hachiman. The scenes with Hachiman, Yukino, and Yui spending time together and taking that picture was really nice to see as well. :)

Please make a Season 3!!!
giganta said:
Couldn't agree more for wanting a third season, I loved how everything came together for this OVA it was quite touching.

Iroha needs more scenes for 3rd season as she came in late as a main character and I think it is fair to say that she lacks screen time compared to YUI and Yukina.
Nov 3, 2016 6:53 AM

Dec 2012
Iroha still the best GRILL!!!

Nov 3, 2016 7:18 AM
Nov 2015
Renaultclio101 said:

I have not read the LN to but I believe Yukina liked Hayama but he liked her sister and she played around with them like dolls, after re-watching for few times or more :). 8man is better with Iroha but either Yui or Yukina is fine I guess as Iroha can still have a chance.

I'll go with everything but 8man x Saika. Despite the fact that he loves him the most lol

And, Yui? He doesn't like her. He admited that he hates nice people.
Nov 3, 2016 10:38 AM

Jul 2013
xEzioAuditore said:
Renaultclio101 said:

I'll go with everything but 8man x Saika. Despite the fact that he loves him the most lol

And, Yui? He doesn't like her. He admited that he hates nice people.

haha that is true but 8man is also have feelings for his teacher so he could be going out with an older age women.

GosuGian said:
Iroha still the best GRILL!!!

You know it, nothing beats Iroha
Nov 3, 2016 12:44 PM
Jul 2018
Not really relevant to the OVA, but Iroha stole a kiss from hachiman in the game, no other heroines(except haruno) got it. Mwahahaahaha

If you want all the game CGs http://imgur.com/a/wf6Lm
Nov 3, 2016 1:52 PM
Oct 2016
Frostbytes said:

That's pretty interesting. It seems like Hachiman and Yukino end up married. That probably ties into Hachiman's desire for a long lasting and meaningful relationship. I wonder if that will play out the same way in volume 12. Thanks for the link.
Nov 3, 2016 1:57 PM
Jul 2018
Straussberg said:
Frostbytes said:

That's pretty interesting. It seems like Hachiman and Yukino end up married. That probably ties into Hachiman's desire for a long lasting and meaningful relationship. I wonder if that will play out the same way in volume 12. Thanks for the link.

Isn't it that everyone gets married in their routes lol, that's what I know. Well that sensei scene was gorgeous tho.
Nov 3, 2016 1:59 PM
Oct 2016
Frostbytes said:

Isn't it that everyone gets married in their routes lol, that's what I know. Well that sensei scene was gorgeous tho.

It seems like only Yukino gets a ring on her finger. I think that the other girls end up as girlfriends, but the one permanent bond is essentially the one he has with Yukino.
Nov 3, 2016 2:03 PM
Jul 2018
Straussberg said:
Frostbytes said:

It seems like only Yukino gets a ring on her finger. I think that the other girls end up as girlfriends, but the one permanent bond is essentially the one he has with Yukino.

Well that's looking too much into things since I can say the same thing when sensei is giving a celebration party with bf hachiman but lmao wtv floats your boat.
Nov 3, 2016 5:17 PM

Feb 2015
Forgot how much I loved this series yui still the best and ill go down with the ship if i have too. Iroha was the star of this episode tho
Nov 4, 2016 12:19 AM

Aug 2015
I forgot how much I love Hayama's voice. Takuya Eguchi almost never speaks in that tone for other roles, but this is his best role and voice by far. I loved this series when it was airing and it feels so good to get more out of it.
Nov 4, 2016 3:00 AM

Aug 2015
hoopla123 said:
Instantly #1 favourite anime of all time.

This is literally a dream come true.

The OVA that saved the industry.

The Iroha date scene was perfect, however, quite a few left out scenes and original ones too.

For instance, Hachiman, Yukino and Yui never go to the mall for the Student Council's promotion poster/booklet thing... This was solely original content to appease Yukinofags. Absolutely disgusting. The three were working their asses off in school, not going out. They were going around doing interviews to various clubs and such.

They also left out the scene where Iroha threatens Hachiman with the receipts from their date when he becomes reluctant to help her with this promotion poster problem (after the threat, he goes all in).

Also, the scene where Hachiman takes pictures of Iroha too during their work interviewing the other school clubs...

Not to mention they left out Hachiman taking a picture of Iroha, Yukino and Yui together after Iroha takes a picture for them, as well as his reaction after taking the picture for Iroha, Yukino and Yui: "I wonder what kind of pains I will feel with these memories once I reach the age of longing."

They also left out Zaimokuza scene (chuunibro rip) and the heartwarming Hachiman & Komachi scene..

The Yukinofag scene was pretty bad, but you know what? They got the date perfectly down (albeit a bit rushed and lack of Hachiman inner dialogue reactions).

I give this a 10/10. It can't be any lower than that. After all, it is the holy 10.5 adaption.

Fav Quote from the OVA:

Iroha: "What's up with that pain in the ass look?" "There's no girl that's not a pain.."

Hachiman: "Your right, there's no human being in the world that's not a pain in the ass."

Iroha: "Uwah, Senpai you're a pain.."

I KNOW RIGHT ????

either way their ship is sinking

SS IROHA FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 4, 2016 3:26 AM

Jul 2013
MeinKaiser said:

SS IROHA FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hang on, why is the MAL cover only displaying Yui, Yukina and 8man ONLY, what happened to iroha
Nov 4, 2016 4:46 AM

Jan 2016
Just incredible to watch this serie again :3 a true beauty in the eye! Dateo ish episode and made me giggle like a girl by excitement by how 8man was in the episode and just went along with em all, and mai lord! iroha :3 you sneaky fox! staph its to much x3

Cant wait for another season of this wonderful serie!..
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Nov 4, 2016 9:02 AM
Jul 2018
Kinda stupid to ask but is Iroha-kun kind of Hikki "kouhai"?
/And yes F all of you 12 years old horny kids and your problems with wanting Supporter Characters to take over Main Females Protagonist position. Just like Re:Zero and you deserved TWGOK. Keep your dream inside your rotten flesh, that'll not going to happen again.
removed-userNov 4, 2016 9:11 AM
Nov 4, 2016 9:47 AM

Jul 2013
tdtv-bkt432 said:
/And yes F all of you 12 years old horny kids and your problems with wanting Supporter Characters to take over Main Females Protagonist position. Just like Re:Zero and you deserved TWGOK. Keep your dream inside your rotten flesh, that'll not going to happen again.

Firstly, Iroha is perfect for 8man as if 8man chooses either Yui or Yukina then the friendship will be broken and change their personality or even feeling awkward if 8man is with either.

The anime series "could" do an OVA of possible routes which 8man chooses another route than the original. This maybe unlikely but it is possible.

Third, Iroha is acutally a late main character so she isn't an supporter. On the other hand there is the teacher and the girl trap which was shown 8man have a crush on.

Lastly, 12 year olds are more likely to watch action genre than romance since it is more unlikely they have interest just when I started anime.
Nov 4, 2016 10:24 AM

Jun 2015
That was kind of satisfying. Didn't have any expectations but enjoyed it; so they did a good job there.

This series too is giving the vibes of a harem now.

4/5.
Nov 4, 2016 10:24 AM

Apr 2015
hoopla123 said:
Instantly #1 favourite anime of all time.

This is literally a dream come true.

The OVA that saved the industry.

The Iroha date scene was perfect, however, quite a few left out scenes and original ones too.

For instance, Hachiman, Yukino and Yui never go to the mall for the Student Council's promotion poster/booklet thing... This was solely original content to appease Yukinofags. Absolutely disgusting. The three were working their asses off in school, not going out. They were going around doing interviews to various clubs and such.

They also left out the scene where Iroha threatens Hachiman with the receipts from their date when he becomes reluctant to help her with this promotion poster problem (after the threat, he goes all in).

Also, the scene where Hachiman takes pictures of Iroha too during their work interviewing the other school clubs...

Not to mention they left out Hachiman taking a picture of Iroha, Yukino and Yui together after Iroha takes a picture for them, as well as his reaction after taking the picture for Iroha, Yukino and Yui: "I wonder what kind of pains I will feel with these memories once I reach the age of longing."

They also left out Zaimokuza scene (chuunibro rip) and the heartwarming Hachiman & Komachi scene..

The Yukinofag scene was pretty bad, but you know what? They got the date perfectly down (albeit a bit rushed and lack of Hachiman inner dialogue reactions).

I give this a 10/10. It can't be any lower than that. After all, it is the holy 10.5 adaption.

Fav Quote from the OVA:

Iroha: "What's up with that pain in the ass look?" "There's no girl that's not a pain.."

Hachiman: "Your right, there's no human being in the world that's not a pain in the ass."

Iroha: "Uwah, Senpai you're a pain.."

Same, my favorite series and also my first anime.

As for the OVA, loved it, want more. The art was fabulous and the piano melody in between was just so touching.
This paired up with Zaregoto airing this season is the best thing to ever happen to me.
Nov 4, 2016 1:31 PM
Jul 2018
Renaultclio101 said:
tdtv-bkt432 said:

Firstly, Iroha is perfect for 8man as if 8man chooses either Yui or Yukina then the friendship will be broken and change their personality or even feeling awkward if 8man is with either.

The anime series "could" do an OVA of possible routes which 8man chooses another route than the original. This maybe unlikely but it is possible.

Third, Iroha is acutally a late main character so she isn't an supporter. On the other hand there is the teacher and the girl trap which was shown 8man have a crush on.

Lastly, 12 year olds are more likely to watch action genre than romance since it is more unlikely they have interest just when I started anime.

- Harem solved them all. You mean "perfect" like TWGOK Chapter 268. "Door to Tomorrow"? Hell no. (Sorry for the "unrevealed" mention, but its a cleared example).
+ Like Clannad ~After Story~ Another World OVA? Hmm, i would like to see that if the author somehow ending Harem and choose to do that. (Maybe in my dream *feelsbadman*)
- Really? Late joined *player* DOESNT MEAN SUPPORTER? REALLY? (Well maybe you was right, she appeared in the OP by the mean of including characters so it must had some meanings behind it).
//And i've just checked the Characters & Voice Actors section of .Zoku and she was a Main Character, my bad. So Hikkiman has to choose between Harem 3 or one of three girls? (Yui, Yukinon and Iroha)
+ Well if i "was" Hikkiman i would has a "slightly" crush on a cute girl that keep attacking me first tbh. Said no Real Life girls ever. (I've planned on digging in the Novel, but i'm a lazy ass mofo).
- Haha, do you know about the Re:Zero ending? "Kids" (2nd and High School) in my country (at least); the one who watching it hated the ending, cus "Rem (Supporter) loved the Main Protagonist more than Emilia (Main Character), so why not ending with Rem?". Its just F'up you know man?
/And still no one answer my main question yet *feelssobadman*
removed-userNov 4, 2016 2:25 PM
Nov 4, 2016 5:47 PM

Oct 2012
Men, Iroha and Hikki have quite a chemistry between themselves I have to say. Not only is she (and was in the main series) my favourite character but she is also the one who would fit MC the best (for many reasons). Their date was quite nice, really.

And this is still best character Ayane Sakura has ever voiced. I don't like her in most of her roles but this one is really pure gold.
Nov 4, 2016 6:50 PM

Apr 2010
The part at the ending when Iroha says '' I'm glad it seems to have become proper reference'' with a sad look hit me hard, such a great character.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Will there be season 3

ZALRAN - Jan 15, 2017

11 by Komacchi »»
Jan 20, 2022 3:21 PM

» BOYCOTT!!!

nottescura - Nov 5, 2016

19 by LeftBlank »»
Jun 23, 2019 1:52 AM

» Does the new Oregairu Zoku OVA take place before or after the last episode of season 2?

RintarouRintarou - Oct 31, 2016

4 by Jose07 »»
Mar 12, 2017 1:39 PM

» PV

kr055 - Aug 19, 2016

42 by Veone »»
Oct 25, 2016 11:18 AM

» Is this canon?

R_TF - Sep 18, 2016

4 by Raydnt »»
Sep 23, 2016 10:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.