Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (30) « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
Dec 13, 2023 6:34 PM
Mar 2023
Fantastic ending
Dec 14, 2023 6:19 PM
Apr 2022
good ending but poor execution. mikasa, who had a miniscule amount of importance to the plot, becomes a central key to free Ymir from her supposed sussy love to the king that binded her for 2thousand years. Ymir needed to see a show of mikasa cutting off eren's head and perform necro kissing while she coop in killing off 80% of the population, was it that much difficult to sort out her perverse feelings beforehand or were there other reasons like future's determined shit, idk but maybe only ymir nose. alas, the story ends and eren is eventually freed by becoming a bird

eren and armin's derp face was hilarious, goodbye aot 7/10
Dec 15, 2023 3:09 AM

Aug 2020
Wow wow peak fiction really I just witnessed greatness and high quality of storytelling. Isayama is definitely the Mandela of manga and anime.

Dec 15, 2023 5:26 PM
Mar 2023
Sobbing, crying and throwing up
Dec 16, 2023 6:52 PM
May 2019
It's a beautifully bittersweet send off to one of the greatest story ever told! Huge props to Hayashi, Araki, Asano, Kishi, Imai, Kaji, Ishikawa, Inoue, and of course ISAYAMA! I'm gonna miss it A LOT!
Dec 17, 2023 10:52 AM

Jul 2019
I am shook to the core and almost threw up and, yes, I cried. This world will always be an important part in my life though it is a cahpter that ended.
I knew it was over with the manga years ago, so seeing it animated is bittersweet indeed. Nothing to look forward to anymore.

Yes, I disliked certain choices and the way some characters changed and their choices... but that makes a fantastic story, right? I really longed to see Eren united with Mikasa.

Perfectly done by Mappa. Didn't like the extended Gangs of New York style of ending though but some bits were charming.
Dec 17, 2023 3:27 PM
Sep 2018
ni shi wo de xiao ya xiao pin guo
Dec 18, 2023 2:03 AM
Oct 2007
Shinzou Sasageyo!

The end of an era.................
One of the 3 shows that I would invest any amount in a heartbeat within what I had if offered.

I'm not sure if it's because Netflix broke the last part into 4 episodes or I'm an anime only watcher but the last episode wasn't as bad as it was made out to be.
Sure, I wasn't feeling as much goosebumps or shedding as much tears as some of the masterful part(s), but I can accept this for sure.
The expectation have been raised way too much. There's so much "worst" out there after watching anime for 20 years.

Grateful to AoT for the utmost entertainment experience in the last 10 years!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2023 2:54 AM
Jul 2015
Well-done in every aspect
Dec 19, 2023 4:27 AM
Jan 2021
i will never be the same again
Dec 19, 2023 10:15 AM
Mar 2014
The end of SNK is epic, dramatic, close to perfection
Dec 19, 2023 10:36 AM

Jul 2020
this is one of the most memorable thing in the past 10 years for me they nailed it from start to finish it
Dec 21, 2023 7:37 AM

Sep 2014
I can't focus on anything else because of those fucking 3D models. It's amazing how much did the artstyle drop from season 1. It's like humanity is progressing backwards.

Story also got more complicated then it needed to be with the eternalism bullshit. But here we are at the end, wasn't a bad ride I guess.
Dec 21, 2023 7:50 AM
Apr 2021
i will never understand the hate or the ppl saying its badly wrotten its absolutely peak fiction
emptional af
and it was well conceived (dont care wat those cgi=bad tards preach)
they explained everything, left no plot holes, IF you're smart enough to understand what eren meant on those memories talking to Armin, absolutely EVERY answer is there.
the only thing that its beyond human understanding is the same as any show which uses it
the concept of time
where it started where it ended
if you make your own story then who were you b4 making it.
and thats explained easily, we tend to push the free will we think we have on stories when they were written and tought by someone b4 coming into being. aot universe follows an extreme determined line of action and the freedom is an ilusion.
one might even consider if thats not what the author made us wonder about our own reality, if you learn about free will you will know some ppl think everything is chosen by us and others think everything was already determined no matter the amount of control you feel you have.
Dec 22, 2023 3:39 AM
Aug 2020
as a manga reader, I am apathetic towards the final episode. The production team fixed some issues with the manga's final chapter but still didn't change the fact that ending is mehh. a good/roller coaster experience but certainly no satisfying ending. I guess the skill to write a proper tragic ending is not for everyone.
Dec 22, 2023 9:58 PM

Feb 2021
This was the finale of a masterpiece and I loved it. I was satisfied with the manga ending although I thought it could have been portrayed a bit better but the anime did it justice. The animation, the voice acting, everything was so well done. I don't really have any complaints.

I'm not writing a long review like the others even though this is one of the best pieces of media I've ever seen and properly got me into anime. I watched this with my girlfriend a few days after it was released, but I'm writing the review now lol.

It was honestly a great ride. Ignore the haters, let 'em hate. if you like the ending, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. It was a good ride. Thanks, Isayama and goodbye to the boy who sought freedom.

Dec 23, 2023 8:07 AM
Jul 2015
Anyway playing Rumbling song on spotify on repeat i love rock punk 😈🔥

So ending the world became futuristic but then world war 3 happened again in modern era with those nuclear bomb ruining the tree then all turn back to old time 3000 years meaning no modernize then we has kid enter the tree titan 👺 so we gonna has new AOT kid w titan idk is that eren reincernation or not. Also idk mikasa died unmarried or loyal to eren or not Done marathon 9 days

4/10

+1:08:35 TOO MUCH ABSURDNESS HUGGING THEN WE WILL BE WAITING AND MEETING IN **** I WILL ERASED UR MEMORIES SMH THIS IS TOO MUCH FANTASY IDEAS PLOTS 💀💀💀 BRAIN NOT BRAINING

Mikasa kissing eren head after cutting it remind me of yandere woman should ve kiss first bfr cut his neck 👺

LMAOOO CONNY AND JEAN BECAME PURE TITAN THAT WAS SO FUNNY AND UGLY WAY OF DYING DESERVED FOR BASHING EREN

Fck why levi sell out his leg for conny dumb azz no wonder hes istp 🙄🙄🙄
Dec 24, 2023 8:25 PM
Apr 2019
very good it was soo fun i watched it with my viet boyfriend he also enjoyed it
Dec 25, 2023 11:49 AM
Jul 2021
Even though I thought that I wouldn't love it because of the huge waiting time, I enjoyed every last second of the last episode and I cried multiple times. Might rewatch the whole anime again couple of times.
Dec 26, 2023 8:51 AM
Nov 2022
HMMMM....
So what was the point of it all?
Dec 26, 2023 7:37 PM

Jan 2012
10+ yr of anime finally :)
Dec 27, 2023 12:53 PM

Sep 2022
Absolutely loved the ending,
1) except the very last moment. The repetition of titan power was unnecessary to prove the obvious point that the cycle of conflict will never break. Enough with the Titans. JUST GIVE EREN PEACE.

So on one of my early emotion: Attack on Titan.
Dec 28, 2023 12:46 PM
Dec 2015
It is not anticipated when scenes from the past are shown, the symbolism and pretexts become too fanciful and leave the reality that the series presents, in addition to the moments of reflection during the battle, they interrupt the atmosphere. However, it gives a worthy ending to the story; sad, painful, with the taste of the bitter reality of what humanity is. I still want to know what the characters' lives were like afterwards, with their new reality, with the inevitable absences and traumatizing memories.
Dec 28, 2023 4:22 PM
Apr 2021
What? Why so much hate about the end? It was philosophically nice ending, contrasting love and brutality on the history of mankind.

It makes me remember of the beast that shouted love at the heart of the world: the ambivalence of purposes that lives in the heard of humans.

After all it was not a history about giants, was a history about humankind, that is why the show is called 進撃 (advance) の巨人 (of giants); it is the advance of humankind as giants: our history

As we saw on the pictures at the very end... we always face each other anyways!

Fair ending. Love it.
Dec 29, 2023 9:20 AM
Jun 2022
I can't believe the number of times I've cried watching this sole finale.
I was afraid it had been too long since the last time I had watched an aot episode and even thought it wouldve been a better idea to rewatch the whole series so i could be more engaged in what's happening. I did not rewatch the whole series, but it turns out not much changed.
I've been so attached to these characters' stories it felt like I was feeling the same emotions as them, haha.
Those scenes of Armin and Mikasa sharing moments with Eren, to Mikasa coming back at the end with Eren in her arms, to Armin screaming in pain, to Ymir finding the strength to repeat Mikasa's actions, to the relief that, IT'S, FINALLY OVER. I was sobbing ridiculously hard during those moments.
Levi, Reiner, Connie, Gabi, Falco, Annie, Jean and everybody else have ended millenia of suffereing that they and their fallen friends had fought for, for so long. And they can all finally rest.
It was nice seeing a bit of Eren's selfish, human side, when hoping that Mikasa won't forget him. Hah, how heartwarming. Also funny, but a bit tearjerking too.

I don't think I'll ever forget this series and the rollercoaster of emotions it brought me. I can't put into words how much I love Attack on Titan in its entirety, and how much I love this finale, so i'll stop here.

Thank you for the ten years spent making this masterpiece, to Hajime Isayama, Wit Studio, MAPPA, and the amazing voice actors who made these characters so, moving. I forgot to mention their amazing performance during this Finale, oops.
Again, thank you to everyone who worked on Shingeki No Kyojin.

What a nice way to say goodbye to this series. When I hopped on to this a few years ago, I had no idea I would end up stuck to it like I am now. It brought be joy, sadness, anger, and every other emotion you could list. This was an amazing journey, and I can't stress it enough.

Although I didn't rewatch AOT to hype myself for the finale, I will most DEFINITELY watch it again afterwards though!
Once again, Thank you.

(A season 2 of Attack junior high would be nice, just sayin)

Dec 29, 2023 12:34 PM
Mar 2020
SPOILER WARNING .

Not the ending I wanted, but I cant say I didnt like it.Pure perfection. I wish Eren was alive but that wasnt an option anymore...
Dec 30, 2023 1:25 AM
Aug 2020
نهاية غير متوقعة لقصة دامت عشر سنوات كاملة الا انها منطقية جدا ومحزنة وواقعية جدا
Dec 31, 2023 10:34 PM
Sep 2023
I think the ending of aot is a realistic and very good. For me, i prefer realistic ending than unrealistic and sweet ones, so aot ending definitely fits my taste. But that doesn't mean i want Eren to die. it was the saddest ending I've ever seen.
Jan 1, 7:03 AM
Sep 2022
Best anime adaptation of 2023
Jan 3, 1:24 AM

Mar 2013
Bad ending for me.
Eren getting killed and the ship of Eren x Mikasa being a titanic was unexpected. They get to give bits of lovely moments between Armin and Annie but it was mostly meh.
There's no animation about their lives being alive and having children. I'm rather disappointed. 😑 Sigh.

Tbh. New art styles were ugly and was rarely identical from S1-S3. It was a bad taste.

I am seriously more fond of S1-S3 than the afters.
CrazyButNot4UJan 3, 1:28 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jan 3, 11:14 PM
Nov 2021
a fucking masterpiece
Jan 4, 4:20 PM
Jan 2022
Bad ending! Darling in the Franxx ending but this one is the wish version. It would have been better if the mangaka lost his hands and never got to write this ending.
Jan 6, 5:05 PM

Dec 2015
Awesome! Amazing Anime Adaptation!!! Loved it.
Jan 7, 8:00 AM

Oct 2022
Melancholy ending of the carnage for the Survey Corps. I'm positively droll about the ending of this anime series, Unlike others, this highlights "All does not always ends well". The truth of any repercussion of unpleasant incidents. It's been a great journey following this beautiful anime. Hats off to the creator for the last time! Thanks for letting us witness the adaptation of this truly beautiful manga, And letting us really engorge the meaning of being human. Alas, another chapter of my life has come to an end thus.
"All things, be they divine or mortal, find their ultimate end. 
                      It is not a harsh punishment, but a merciful pardon."

Jan 9, 11:41 AM
May 2023
It was very emotional. I couldn’t bring myself to finish it when it first came out and when I did finally watched it I was sad man that was a sad ending damn eren and he’s plan (´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)
PurpleReaper04Jan 10, 11:46 AM
Jan 12, 5:40 AM
Oct 2023
IT`S JUST PURE PERFECTION I DON`T EVEN HAVE ANY WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS PIECE OF MEDIA A MUST WATCH
Jan 13, 5:55 PM
May 2020
I love this show, I started it WAY back when (10 years ago, HOLY!) and I cant believe it carried such an amazing message and went on as long as it did. This show might be one of the great OF all time(after one piece), I will bet my left nut on that
Jan 13, 11:11 PM
Oct 2023
LOVE THIS ANIME WAS DA BEST
Jan 14, 5:01 AM
May 2017
Era difícil terminar una serie tan tocha de manera buena. Creo que lo manejaron bien
Jan 14, 5:36 AM
Jun 2019
I was left with so many emotions after finishing this anime. Just a fascinating (dark) story with so many plot twists, character developments, iconic scenes and dialogs, soundtracks and endless memes. It was a long rollercoaster. Definitely one of the best anime, besides the classics. :')
Jan 14, 12:44 PM
Nov 2021
sisisisisisisisisisisisisisisisisisi
Jan 14, 5:02 PM
Nov 2023
master peice of history of the shows
Jan 15, 8:48 AM
Sep 2020
Best anime ever made
Jan 15, 7:25 PM
Dec 2022
Peak anime has ended. Truly one of the greatest anime in history. Started binge watching (dub) some days back and caught up to it before the FINAL CHAPTER part 2 dub was released on January 7th. I literally cried while watching the ending. Truly emotional and heart touching. Attack on Titan will forever be heralded as one of the best anime to have ever been created. 10 years of awesomeness have finally come to an end. It was a fun ride tbh. Thank you.😭♥️💯
Jan 16, 5:55 AM

Aug 2013
In the end, the cycle repeats?
Jan 17, 5:30 PM

Nov 2007
Worst ending ever! The show was peak for season 1 and 2 but I was hoping the ending would bring it back full circle but just was disappointing though the Eren talk he had with his friends was cool (and predictable as we neared it) it just couldn't justify everything.
Jan 18, 3:43 AM
Sep 2017
I feel satisfied. The ending is as expected, but the fight between Eren and Armin was rather disappointing for me, I was expecting a nice explody fight.
Jan 18, 9:25 AM
Nov 2019
Amazing 10/10 best final.
Jan 18, 2:59 PM
Aug 2023
Bittersweet ending to a great series. Cried like a baby at the end
Jan 18, 7:26 PM
Feb 2019
Fixed manga's sub par ending
Pages (30) « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 »

More topics from this board

» What would the characters favorite anime be?

TASM18 - Apr 5

29 by TASM18 »»
Jun 5, 8:43 AM

» Why is this so ugly??? ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Nov 5, 2023

62 by kizumi91 »»
Jun 3, 5:16 PM

» Hulu steaming

Seiidou - Mar 3, 2023

4 by Freexpock »»
May 20, 1:44 PM

» When are these episodes getting an English dub?

did4375 - May 13

11 by ANIk_003 »»
May 19, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season - Kanketsu-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 3, 2023

1047 by wibugar »»
May 9, 2:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.