Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 1, 2015 10:22 AM

Dec 2012
jakeisquite said:
Gonna try to hang on to this but the part of me that wants to drop it is def growing. Plot needs to progress.
This sums it up for me. I feel bad that Mikage's death and rebirth did almost nothing for me. I'll admit the end scene was a little heartwarming, but I just feel a complete disconnect for these characters. It's not even the slow pace that's throwing me off, but the complete lack of direction. I love slice of life and character driven anime, but even the action in this is just boring the complete hell out of me. I'll give it to the halfway point.
Nov 1, 2015 12:15 PM

May 2015
xl3lueazndragonx said:
What is up with this homo shit...

Could have been a better ep but not bad. Not sure why Mikage is basically a pink rabbit

Feb 24, 2016 12:53 PM
May 2012
So I didn't think I was emotionally attached to these characters at all really. I liked them enough to want to keep watching the show, and I liked the idea of their relationships to each other, but their bond didn't feel particularly deep to me and when Mikage died I didn't actually care. I thought of him more as a catalyst and not really as a character you get super attached to.

But then watching Teito clutch his torn jacket as he sobbed made me feel something. And then when Frau was explaining that Mikage's soul came back in the adorable rabbit-dragon and they showed the shot with his hand on Teito's shoulder I was suddenly crying. I was really confused about why I was crying because I didn't think I was that into this show, but apparently before I'd even realized I was invested in it, this show hit me right in the feels.
Mar 25, 2023 8:14 AM

Sep 2018
So, are they really going to brush over the fact that Teito just became Frau's slave? Like, they're going to stop trying to remove the bomb collar after one half-hearted attempt? That's seriously fucked up. If I were Teito, I'd be pretty damn desperate to get that thing off my neck, but given that he walked around with chains around his wrists and ankles for the first eight or so episodes without complaint, I think I just have to assume he has a thing for bondage.
Mar 25, 12:19 AM
Jul 2015
Been long time i didnt cry over anime eps this eps totally makes me cry a river losing your own best friend who take care of you when you have nothing and your own boyfriend always protecting and caring over you

Then he died under someone evil who controls him went to heaven as angel and reincarnated as rabbit flying which he choose to be pet instead to protect and close with you always as emotional supports goddamn babe you can be his own boyfriend but maybe bcs child 😭😭😭

Mc lucky have protective elder bro yankee, kind elder bro w logics then soft bro with flower 🌺🌻🌹🌷 😭😭😭 3 guardian angels & boyfriend
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 21, 2009

121 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 11:34 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 24, 2009

44 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 9:21 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 19 Discussion

dbaranyi - Aug 10, 2009

48 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 8:40 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 16 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jul 20, 2009

47 by senekohan »»
Mar 26, 7:23 AM

Poll: » 07-Ghost Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 15, 2009

79 by Diamond_Sel »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.