Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (22) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 »
Jan 31, 2014 5:55 AM

Aug 2008
Spider-titan55 said:
hyperknees91 said:
Zooincle said:
hyperknees91 said:
I dunno about Nozoki Ana, but nothing really justifies Yuzuki's behavior. I think it's just...kinda the way she is. Just like nothing justifies the way Haruto is so obsessive with her, it's just...kinda the way he is.

There's nothing really wrong with that form of writing. But the characters do at the very least need to explain themselves to the audience at times if their actions are hard to understand (never got an explanation from Yuzuki why she never explained stuff to Haruto about Kazama for example).

Well, I don't like Yuzuki's behavior too. But my point is that the argument Spider used to justify Emiru is weak, so the same could be used for Yuzuki.

Nozoki Ana is rediculous and knows its rediculous. There is nothing remotely believable about it. It's made for pure entertainment.

Emiru is a better character mainly because she is interesting just to see how she'll handle things for the lawls.

And who didn't see that ending coming a million miles away.

hey at least it was in character and was somewhat unpredictable and questionable. KNIM on the other hand was predictable and pointless. thanks for a happy 261 chapters you piece of shit writer

Never said it wasn't. Nozoki Ana was entertaining, KimiMachi wasn't. It's an infinitely superior manga just for that fact alone. Certainly not a great manga, but still worth a read.

And cmon spider, you had to have expected this ending for a long time.
Jan 31, 2014 5:56 AM

Aug 2008
Behemoth11 said:
I am curious about how the beer changed Yuzukis life.

That will be the twist. Haruto now is back together with Yuzuki. However now she is a raging alcoholic because her only pleasure was drinking the beer from his company.
Jan 31, 2014 5:56 AM
Jan 2014
Now, if anyone could explain me why after Haruto returned to Tokyo he'd like to cut tes with her I would be pleased. And more, why he does it going in that place full of memories. It's the same idiotic thing Yuzuki did before he broke up with Asuka...

Seriously this couldn't have been written worse...
Jan 31, 2014 5:57 AM
Dec 2013
and what's even more hilarious is that takashi is shown to have more maturity than haruto. seriously, haruto barely grew since his teenage years! takashi the perverted geek, asuka the tomboy, akari the blonde haired tomboy, and even that middle school girl showed more maturity over the years than haruto. heck, this manga is even more self aware when asuka called him a kid in chapter 250. hell, i wonder if i'm right about haruto giving asuka an answert before kissing him and her being bicurious since we never saw that lesbo since chapter 223. i know i said this alot but i'm just speculating
Jan 31, 2014 5:58 AM

Oct 2013
So the new student in the last chapter is Fūka the mc of the new series?
Jan 31, 2014 5:58 AM

Aug 2008
Zooincle said:
Now, if anyone could explain me why after Haruto returned to Tokyo he'd like to cut tes with her I would be pleased. And more, why he does it going in that place full of memories. It's the same idiotic thing Yuzuki did before he broke up with Asuka...

My guess is he doesn't want her to suffer anymore and wants to end it before anything more happens. Mainly because he's a really really terribly written main character.
Jan 31, 2014 5:59 AM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
hyperknees91 said:
Zooincle said:
hyperknees91 said:
I dunno about Nozoki Ana, but nothing really justifies Yuzuki's behavior. I think it's just...kinda the way she is. Just like nothing justifies the way Haruto is so obsessive with her, it's just...kinda the way he is.

There's nothing really wrong with that form of writing. But the characters do at the very least need to explain themselves to the audience at times if their actions are hard to understand (never got an explanation from Yuzuki why she never explained stuff to Haruto about Kazama for example).

Well, I don't like Yuzuki's behavior too. But my point is that the argument Spider used to justify Emiru is weak, so the same could be used for Yuzuki.

Nozoki Ana is rediculous and knows its rediculous. There is nothing remotely believable about it. It's made for pure entertainment.

Emiru is a better character mainly because she is interesting just to see how she'll handle things for the lawls.

And who didn't see that ending coming a million miles away.

hey at least it was in character and was somewhat unpredictable and questionable. KNIM on the other hand was predictable and pointless. thanks for a happy 261 chapters you piece of shit writer

Never said it wasn't. Nozoki Ana was entertaining, KimiMachi wasn't. It's an infinitely superior manga just for that fact alone. Certainly not a great manga, but still worth a read.

And cmon spider, you had to have expected this ending for a long time.

i just wanted things to be different. but now seo just gave us what we always predicted. i mean seriously, at least give us a real bang like shotting haruto in the fucking head for all this bullshit!
Jan 31, 2014 6:00 AM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Zooincle said:

My guess is he doesn't want her to suffer anymore and wants to end it before anything more happens. Mainly because he's a really really terribly written main character.

he's a horribly written main character like makoto from school days and yuki from uwakoi
Jan 31, 2014 6:03 AM
Dec 2013
AND I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE NO ONE RESPONDED TO MY BIOSHOCK INFINITE IDEA FOR KNIM! i know that i'm bitching about this like some baby but i still couldn't believe no one responded to such a reference to one of the most stellar games out there
Jan 31, 2014 6:04 AM

Aug 2008
Spider-titan55 said:
AND I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE NO ONE RESPONDED TO MY BIOSHOCK INFINITE IDEA FOR KNIM! i know that i'm bitching about this like some baby but i still couldn't believe no one responded to such a reference to one of the most stellar games out there

Well...bioshock infinite and this have absolutely zero correlation.

I mean there is gotta be a limit to fanfic ideas haha.
Jan 31, 2014 6:05 AM

Dec 2013
Zooincle said:

Haruto meets up with takashi and have a bite to eat. They talk and Takashi's shown more growth than Haruto. He realizes he is still in love with Yuzuki and decides to go to Toyama park to cut off all ties to her... It's cherry blossoms season and there is Yuzki crying that it took Haruto so damn long to see her. They hug and are crying happily...

Probably bitch mode Haruto realizes he still loves Yuzu but wants to cut off all ties, he didn't know Yuzuki has been waiting all along till he sees her. This is romance, a billion text/email/skype/messages will lose to a single meet up. All the more they didn't even see each other for years.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 31, 2014 6:06 AM

Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

LOL NO.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 31, 2014 6:08 AM

Aug 2008
Benphyre said:
hyperknees91 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

LOL NO.

I feel like when you go that far though...you might as well just write an original story. I mean really, why not?
Jan 31, 2014 6:14 AM
Jan 2014
Haha my prediction was the closest!!!!!!! Yeh buddy I'm so happy, after this haruto better not try to cut ties they better be together!
Jan 31, 2014 6:15 AM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Benphyre said:
hyperknees91 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

LOL NO.

I feel like when you go that far though...you might as well just write an original story. I mean really, why not?

I meant putting characters in the roles of bioshock infinite like haruto as booker, rin as the luetece twins, asuka or yuzuki as lady com stock, takashi as jerimaiha fink, nagato or Akari as daisy fitzroy, mister eba as songbird, narumi as the handy man, and so on
Jan 31, 2014 6:16 AM

Oct 2013
skehan17 said:
Haha my prediction was the closest!!!!!!! Yeh buddy I'm so happy, after this haruto better not try to cut ties they better be together!

But I still hope Yuzuki/Rin will slap him. :(
Jose was right about that, Haruto has to learn his lesson.

Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Benphyre said:
hyperknees91 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

LOL NO.

Opps. I quote you wrongly. That was for Spider haha
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 2014
It's pretty much how yuzi was going to cut all ties with him
This time he went to the special place that yuzi showed him to try and forget about her but thank god she's there

And seriously does this not make haruto look like an even bigger wanker?
So he has no development whatsoever, his a complete fuckwit
Jan 31, 2014 6:17 AM

Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
skehan17 said:

But I still hope Yuzuki/Rin will still slap him. :(

Aw but Yuzuki waited for him... So sweet..
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 31, 2014 6:19 AM
Jan 2014
Behemoth11 said:
skehan17 said:

Yep he deffs deserves it

So I wonder what the next chapter will be about, oh but wait I think I already called it

Haruto going to yuzis father to ask for permission to marry yuzi and I bet he will win the father over
Jan 31, 2014 6:19 AM

Dec 2013
skehan17 said:
It's pretty much how yuzi was going to cut all ties with him
This time he went to the special place that yuzi showed him to try and forget about her but thank god she's there

And seriously does this not make haruto look like an even bigger wanker?
So he has no development whatsoever, his a complete fuckwit

Yeah, Yuzuki's persistence made it possible. I can't believe Harutard wanted to cut off ties with her. Seriously???? That thought alone is fucked up enough. This guy has successfully become my most hated character of all times.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 31, 2014 6:21 AM
Dec 2013
skehan17 said:

I wanna say Seo is pulling a twist in who is in the bridesmaid outfit like if its surprisingly asuka or rin revealing yuzuki dead years later because its Seo and that's what he usually does but that would be expecting too much from him. So lets end it with some big fat cliche.*sigh* at least I'll have girls I'll have girls of the wilds to be excited for over the weekends. Speaking of which, how would it be like if song took haruto's place but still has the same backstory and personality?

Nov 2012
Behemoth11 said:
skehan17 said:

I really don't see it happening in just one chapter.

Oct 2013
That's quite interesting. If the miracle isn't their reuinion, then what else could it be?
A baby? Marriage? New character and the announcement of a new series?
Jan 31, 2014 6:23 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
That's quite interesting. If the miracle isn't their reuinion, then what else could it be?

More like all of the above-_-
Jan 31, 2014 6:23 AM

Oct 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
skehan17 said:

I wanna say Seo is pulling a twist in who is in the bridesmaid outfit like if its surprisingly asuka or rin revealing yuzuki dead years later because its Seo and that's what he usually does but that would be expecting too much from him. So lets end it with some big fat cliche.*sigh* at least I'll have girls I'll have girls of the wilds to be excited for over the weekends. Speaking of which, how would it be like if song took haruto's place but still has the same backstory and personality?

Hey, New Waves is released every friday. So you have more than Girls of the Wild's.
Jan 31, 2014 6:25 AM
Jan 2014
But serious seo do you just love to make your characters hated?

He went there to cut off all ties with her?
Seo could of easily written it more simpler like he was regretting his decision going into break down and went to the park which is a speical memory for them

But instead he just makes haruto look like a dick once more
I'm sure his thinking it will be better for her she's moved on but seriously I don't think we can get a dumber an more hated character than him

It kinda makes the nice romance scene between them annoying

Although we could just say its the same as when yuzi was going to love in but switched
Jan 31, 2014 6:27 AM
Jan 2014
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:
skehan17 said:

I really don't see it happening in just one chapter.

It's the spoiler man this could easy happen then the last chapter can actually be about them
Jan 31, 2014 6:28 AM

Nov 2012
Behemoth11 said:

I guess a Baby (daiki) that Haruto didn't know all this time would be the only thing that can make Haruto feel like an idiot.
When Takeshi has his son, ahruto mention that the baby was that made him more mature, Wouldn't surprise if Seo uses that as a cheap way to solve Haruto's inmaturity in final chapter.
Jan 31, 2014 6:28 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
skehan17 said:

Hey, New Waves is released every friday. So you have more than Girls of the Wild's.

Oh I am most excited for new waves but since the character of GOTW looks like haruto but much more likable and relatable and the story is written very smart I am excited for that too. That and I really hate that red head c***
Jan 31, 2014 6:30 AM
Jan 2014
I hate haruto soooo much

Remember Jose how we said we wanted yuzi to be the one to initiate!

She proved it by waiting, thank god although haruto is just a wanker
Jan 31, 2014 6:33 AM

Nov 2012
skehan17 said:
I hate haruto soooo much

I told you if she waited for Haruto, she was goin nowhere.
I hate how Haruto most likely won't learn his lesson and get away with his mistake. All I expect in the last chapter is him showing a stupid puppy face and saying sorry, but nothing more.
Jan 31, 2014 6:34 AM
Dec 2013
Btw there is gonna be a flash game coming out soon
Jan 31, 2014 6:36 AM
Jan 2014
jose21 said:
skehan17 said:
I hate haruto soooo much

I hate how Haruto most likely won't learn his lesson and get away with his mistake. All I expect in the last chapter is him showing a stupid puppy face and saying sorry, but nothing more.

You know what's most frustrating about his character

He thinks what he does is the best solution, like being a selfless hero
When he here's other points if views he just slaps them away and says he right with that
He listens to others (about the LDR) when he should of been talking with yuzi before making a snap decision
He just gives up
He was better young and naive

The most annoying thing is he seems like his playing hero but really just dosnt have any balls
Jan 31, 2014 6:38 AM

Oct 2013
jose21 said:
skehan17 said:
I hate haruto soooo much

Don't worry. The possibility for justice is still there. At the last page of chapter 261 the guy who spit Haruto in the face will appear again to end what he has begon.
Jan 31, 2014 6:39 AM

Nov 2012
Know what, she waited for him, that's enough for me, she has done anything possible, she can move on now, and Haruto can go ruin Asuka's life and make spiders dream come true for all I care. At this point I will consider haruto not ruining yuzuki's life anymore a miracle.
Jan 31, 2014 6:41 AM
Dec 2013
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:
skehan17 said:
I hate haruto soooo much

You know what's most frustrating about his character

He thinks what he does is the best solution, like being a selfless hero
When he here's other points if views he just slaps them away and says he right with that
He listens to others (about the LDR) when he should of been talking with yuzi before making a snap decision
He just gives up
He was better young and naive

The most annoying thing is he seems like his playing hero but really just dosnt have any balls

Haruto has got to be one of the worst protagonist and one of the worst Everyman characters in existence. Seriously, he's no Peter Parker, no Lee Everette, no song jae gu, and certainly no Wally west nor miles morales. He's just a piece of shit. I just hope volume 2 of the fantasy chapters are just him beating the living hell out of him
Jan 2014
jose21 said:
Know what, she waited for him, that's enough for me, she has done anything possible, she can move on now, and Haruto can go ruin Asuka's life and make spiders dream come true for all I care. At this point I will consider haruto not ruining yuzuki's life anymore a miracle.

Yeh I agree lol it's just annoying
The fact is I wanted yuzuki to be happy not haruto that's why I wanted them to end together
But seriously someone should ask seo in an interview if he makes his main character hated in purpose

Dec 2013
Yeah. Yuzuki saved the series.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 31, 2014 6:42 AM
Jan 2014
Oi spider I think you win mate, the fuckhead wi end up with yuzi I guess asuka is lucky now

I'm still happy I guess but annoyed at haruto lol
Jan 31, 2014 6:44 AM

Nov 2012
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:
skehan17 said:
I hate haruto soooo much

Don't worry. The possibility for justice is still there. At the last page of chapter 261 the guy who spit Haruto in the face will appear again to end what he has begon.

Even better I really hope the student is a loli lesbian that will beat some sense into him.
Jan 31, 2014 6:45 AM

Aug 2008
I expect another time skip and this will be the last time we really even see Haruto and Yuzuki.
Jan 31, 2014 6:49 AM

Oct 2013
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:

The fact is I wanted yuzuki to be happy not haruto that's why I wanted them to end together
But seriously someone should ask seo in an interview if he makes his main character hated in purpose

I thought especially you wanted a happy ending? If Seo would pull out more drama, you woudn't talk like that, right? ;3

I guess, everyone is overdramatize Harutos behavior. He did it out of love for Yuzuki and not for himself. That's a big difference. Haruto in the past was someone who had done everything for his dream and love.
Maybe he will realise his mistakes. If he would do that, I am satisfied.
Jan 31, 2014 6:50 AM

Nov 2012
For the fantasy chapter with Yuzuki, I hope she gets into S & M; where She is the sadist and Haruto is the masochist.
Jan 31, 2014 6:52 AM
Jan 2014
I have a feeling haruto will be waiting outside yuzukis school for her
That's when he will run into the student and she will be like you must be haruto

Blah blah blah and her tell him how yuzuki always barged about her boyfriend naming a beer after her in class lol
Then going on to say she went through a lot for you

Haruto convinces yuzuki's father for marriage

They get married
Time skip taking daiki and his twin sister to the festival at Hiroshima
Haruto finally realising he hasn't grown up at all so he will become a chef

The end

I wonder what yusuki's fantasy chapter will be like now lol
Jan 31, 2014 6:54 AM
Jan 2014
Behemoth11 said:
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:

I thought especially you wanted a happy ending? If Seo would pull out more drama, you woudn't talk like that, right? ;3

I guess, everyone is overdramatize Harutos behavior. He did it out of love for Yuzuki and not for himself. That's a big difference. Haruto in the past was someone who had done everything for his dream and love.

Yeh I guess I am over doing it lol
Yeh I do kind of agree, his still doing it for her
But the fact that it took him pretty much 2 years?
Oh an he realise because he notices his friend has matured more?
That's just stupid and I think you would agree with me
Jan 31, 2014 6:55 AM
Dec 2013
I hope there will be more dislikes on chapter 261 because this was entirely such a waist of time. And speaking of cell phones, how come yuzuki hadn't called haruto for the past two years!?!
Jan 31, 2014 6:56 AM

Nov 2012
skehan17 said:
I have a feeling haruto will be waiting outside yuzukis school for her
That's when he will run into the student and she will be like you must be haruto

Blah blah blah and her tell him how yuzuki always barged about her boyfriend naming a beer after her in class lol
Then going on to say she went through a lot for you

Haruto convinces yuzuki's father for marriage

They get married
Time skip taking daiki and his twin sister to the festival at Hiroshima
Haruto finally realising he hasn't grown up at all so he will become a chef

The end

I wonder what yusuki's fantasy chapter will be like now lol

I guess if could be up for her father to kick his ass before giving him his daughter's hand.
Jan 31, 2014 6:56 AM

Dec 2013
Idk about you guys but I haven't think about last chapter. I'm just imagining their hugs and tears under the cherry blossom with the anime opening playing in my head.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 31, 2014 6:59 AM

Nov 2012
skehan17 said:
Behemoth11 said:
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:

Yeh I guess I am over doing it lol
Yeh I do kind of agree, his still doing it for her
But the fact that it took him pretty much 2 years?
Oh an he realise because he notices his friend has matured more?
That's just stupid and I think you would agree with me

Yeah, I did go overboard too.
As long as they end up together, a puppy sorry face is enough.
Pages (22) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 253 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viesiu - Nov 23, 2013

61 by psyche-K »»
Sep 28, 2022 11:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.