Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 13, 6:14 AM
Aug 2021
Yuri? yes very yes.
Jul 13, 7:24 AM

Feb 2020
Hilarious first episode. Live x Masaki. <3
Jul 13, 8:51 PM

Aug 2019
Not sure how to feel about this one. I think I'll stick around for now to see where it goes, but I can't see myself watching all the way through. But who knows, I may end up liking this a bit more as time goes on
Jul 13, 9:02 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to GakutoDeathGlare
A pretty unlikeable MC lol, hopefully there's some sort of reasoning/explanation or redemption mini arc in this show, wouldn't be a fan if she stayed stagnant or her actions and words got swept under the rug in favor of this new relationship with the vampires. I was waiting for she to show some humility, even just a tiny bit, but nope lol
@GakutoDeathGlare Dude this is like exactly what I thought. It seems most people seem to like her but I'm sorry, I actually hate her and I'm tempted to drop this show because of her, but I'm choosing not to because I do think there must be like some kind of redemption... right?

Really hoping that doesn't age like milk lol this show really isn't that bad, it's just that I kind of really don't like this MC
Jul 14, 7:34 AM

Oct 2010
Already tired of youtube streamer trope. Can we leave youtube shows for youtube?
Both MCs are unlikable too. Like tsun without dere part.
Jul 14, 5:40 PM

Jun 2020
Like hmmm if you gonna make an asshole character while introducing her maybe explain more? I hope at least its gonna explained more later because non of her actions make to much sense right now and she is kind of stupid. Its looks like she gets anxiety from the bad comments which leads even worse out come but again I think it done very poorly.

Jul 15, 11:10 AM
Nov 2023
Another vampire anime to watch, yes please
Jul 16, 5:19 AM
May 2020
A spoiled and irresponsible youtube brat is pretty low on my list of likeable MCs. I don't know who can stomach watching her other than fans of ricegum and jake paul alike.
Jul 16, 11:21 AM

Sep 2014
5 seconds in and I already like this show. That is one nice OP.

This must be the least likable MC I have ever seen though. How do you even come up with this? There has to be a catch right?

I guess the ED is nice too.
Comander-07Jul 16, 11:46 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jul 17, 12:40 AM

Apr 2015
Art is clean but maybe the artstyle is a bit cheap. Better than being bad quality though.
I thought the premise was interesting.
Jul 18, 3:31 PM
Apr 2017
fucking loved this first episode! These two main heroines have crazy energy
Also, the producer behind this is a man (or a woman) who took part in making Eminence in Shadow, Asobi Asobase, Shinchou Yuusha and Odd Taxi - some of my favorite shows. So I have high expectations for this show.
And by the way, ED was amazing (at least the visual part), such a vibe!!!
8 hours ago
Jul 2024
Its a goofy plot with a good animation... maybe its atyle over substance, but Ill give it a try
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayonaka Punch Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 22

35 by Absurdo_N »»
Jul 25, 1:59 PM

» Mayonaka Punch Short Anime #2

Humaneky - Jul 22

4 by Serafos »»
Jul 23, 12:27 AM

Poll: » Mayonaka Punch Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 15

39 by RYONACORE »»
Jul 22, 4:38 PM

» Opening and Ending song

MegamiRem - Jul 8

7 by BonBonToro »»
Jul 18, 12:33 PM

» Mayonaka Punch Short Anime #1

Humaneky - Jul 15

6 by Avvenirista »»
Jul 15, 5:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.