Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Home Hero
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 16, 2023 9:16 AM

Jul 2012
I was expecting the news about the body being found at the end but... Maybe potential for S2?

I really liked this show, it got me at the edge of my seat for the most time. I'm actually interested in checking out the manga!
Jul 31, 2023 10:51 AM
Jul 2023

Softhenic03 said:
Wow this finale made absolutely no sense.

I mean for once leaving aside how Nobuto's father just stabbed himself because... he felt like? Even the things which followed through were just happening for the sake of convenience. In what world police doesn't even try to act when something TOTALLY suspicious is happening just behind the door??? Lamoooo, and wait how did Tetsuo get that mini truck lol.

Also let's pretend the organization or whatever Nobuto's father was part of didn't even try to contact or search him, even though the man's been gone for that long.

Anyways logic was never a part of this series to begin with, but it still kinda made watching fun from time to time. Plenty of inconsistencies, but whatever someone could do with these limited episodes anyways. Atleast it gave that thrill if nothing.

Maybe you dont read carefully but it is clearly said in subtitles that Nobuto can't kill Tetsuo, he does not have enough strength for that, he even thinks that all he does is study make he so weak, so he kills himself then the organization will revenge him
Oct 5, 2023 4:05 PM

Oct 2008
Reply to Softhenic03
Wow this finale made absolutely no sense.

I mean for once leaving aside how Nobuto's father just stabbed himself because... he felt like? Even the things which followed through were just happening for the sake of convenience. In what world police doesn't even try to act when something TOTALLY suspicious is happening just behind the door??? Lamoooo, and wait how did Tetsuo get that mini truck lol.

Also let's pretend the organization or whatever Nobuto's father was part of didn't even try to contact or search him, even though the man's been gone for that long.

Anyways logic was never a part of this series to begin with, but it still kinda made watching fun from time to time. Plenty of inconsistencies, but whatever someone could do with these limited episodes anyways. Atleast it gave that thrill if nothing.
@Softhenic03 Nobuto's father was only doing whatever he was doing with the yakuza because of his son. Now that his son is dead and he doesn't give a shit about making money for the yakuza anymore, the yakuza couldn't care less about him.
Oct 8, 2023 5:51 AM

Mar 2016
Lol who cares about animation for this kind of genre (just don't be like ex-arm tier animation and it's good to go), also they're not necessary bad at all.
Overall neat anime. 8/10 enjoyement

Oct 23, 2023 11:12 AM
Feb 2017
Одно из самых атмосферных, великолепно держит в напряжении, прекрасное аниме при нужном настроении
Oct 28, 2023 5:28 AM
Oct 2023
love it bro and sis
Nov 17, 2023 7:20 AM
Aug 2022
fack you all addams fam, teach your slut daughter to keep her pants before going on a killing spree and ruining an orphan's dream of having a decent life.
Jan 18, 8:14 AM

Aug 2012
Bruh…so the wife is an absolute MVP, I swear. Talk about a ride or die.
I can’t believe it was going to end the way it started with Tetsuo, but things worked out thus far out.

Nobuto’s father - for someone who is higher up for the yakuza group, his character did not fit the roll. He Hesitated to fight, he hesitated to kill…and he used the knife on himself…then tried to stab Tetsuo? And the cops! They bought Teteu’s story and seriously did break the door down?? Come on. Makes me chuckle though because the scene of the blood making its way towards the door had me on edge.

I know theres a possibility of S2, especially considering he just killed the lead of the Yakuza group.
Um…maybe due how bad the weather got in the end of the episode, his body may resurface?

Jan 28, 9:46 PM

Aug 2019
They made the ending good enough that the audience could conclude that the problem was solved and the Tosu family would be fine. But that seems to have changed Tetsuo's nature to do anything for his family. I didn't expect them to make it like that, as Yoshitatsu's death could have left the story hanging, but this ending of the anime is acceptable, at least for me.

I love how the story tells me that a father is truly a hero who will do anything for his kid's happiness no matter how weak and incapable they are.
Feb 8, 6:08 PM

Oct 2020
It was one of the best anime of 2023.
Mar 17, 11:21 AM
Dec 2023
Well written and paced, the edition heightens the suspense.
May 18, 9:44 AM

Sep 2015
Finally got around to watching this and I'm conflicted. At times it was just how I though it would be and at other times (like the scene in the rain) I though they missed the mark.
A big thing however is the question of a S2. Being up to date on the manga I really don't see how they would pull it off. There is just too much setup for the
for a S2 to really shine.
Jun 1, 1:02 AM

May 2018
That was awesome, I really love the story from start to finish, can't believe they managed to get this far with just both of them.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Till what chapter is it adapted?

tweetoot - May 19

6 by AnimeFan500 »»
May 22, 8:36 PM

Poll: » My Home Hero Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2023

95 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 2:10 PM

Poll: » My Home Hero Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2023

120 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 12:59 PM

Poll: » My Home Hero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Sir_4lpha_ - Mar 19, 2023

236 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 12:38 PM

Poll: » My Home Hero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2023

66 by HanageShinken »»
Mar 5, 4:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.