Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 3, 2022 6:56 PM
Jul 2019
Hearing that end hit me

Dec 3, 2022 11:22 PM
Dec 2015
it was perfect. Perfect. Everything, down to the last minute details.
11/10
Dec 3, 2022 11:39 PM

Apr 2019
What a wonderful world, a reference to Louis Armstrong's song, a very fitting title for the last chapter and episode of Jojo part 6 and this time it's not a Joestar that puts an end to the main antagonist but instead one of their allies. very great adaptation of the manga chapter, loved it though it must be really sad to live in a whole new world full of strangers, poor Emporio, atleast he reunited with the main cast's counterparts in that new universe
Dec 3, 2022 11:48 PM

Nov 2021
lmao these fansubs are wild

Dec 4, 2022 12:34 AM
Feb 2021
thank you david pro, amazing adaptation of the source material which at some points surpasses the original
9/10
Dec 4, 2022 1:56 AM
Jul 2017
terrible anime. at least jojo part 2 and part 3 had memes and humor. this took itself too seriously. It's a shame Araki spent 30+ years as a mangaka and couldn't release a story worth a damn.

thematically, I understand the DIO and joestar connection is severed since her new name is irene. But the name should have been better selected than that of a random white girl's. Also, the whole fight with pucchi and how his death reverted the universe made little sense. i had to squint real hard.

Dec 4, 2022 2:47 AM
Nov 2022
Never liked Pucci's defeat, but anyway, it was cool, even thought I didn't like the inclusion of Jotaro's theme in Emporio's scene, the adaptation was really cool.
Also, the incluion of Roundabout at the end was a really nice detail.
Overall, a great adaptation for the end of the original universe by David Productions.
Dec 4, 2022 5:41 AM

Feb 2019
Easily one of my favourite endings to any series ever, no doubt about it. Such a wild ride and an amazing adaptation of one of my favourite manga.
Didn't expect to ball my eyes out as much as I did seeing as I'd already read it.

『ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ-ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜰɪʀᴇ』

Then her jaw slackened as she muttered out.
[I... am the bi◼️?]

☽ † ☾
- ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀɪᴇꜱ
- ꜱɪɢ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴᴛᴡɪɢ

Dec 4, 2022 7:23 AM
Nov 2007
silent_lurker said:
terrible anime. at least jojo part 2 and part 3 had memes and humor. this took itself too seriously. It's a shame Araki spent 30+ years as a mangaka and couldn't release a story worth a damn.

I just love it when someone hates something with such passion and still watches literally hundreds of episodes of it just to bitch in every episode topic. Must be a special kind of depression. I'm glad i'm not you. I don't bother with entertainment i dislike.
Dec 4, 2022 8:17 AM

Dec 2012
Rensie said:
silent_lurker said:

I just love it when someone hates something with such passion and still watches literally hundreds of episodes of it just to bitch in every episode topic. Must be a special kind of depression. I'm glad i'm not you. I don't bother with entertainment i dislike.

I mean, some ppl here defend it with just same passion if not more. Dude just said what he thinks, chill. What i think is a mistake is treating this part as epitome of jojo's greatness, cuz it rly wasn't. Probably the worst part, there was so much wrong with it that at times made me think jojo is bad series, but i don't think it is. Part 6 while being very bad most of the time had nice elements to it that i appreciate and made in heaven arc was one of highlights of this series. Last episode was weird and the reasoning behind why all that happened is pretty weak and confusing, but generally alright.
Dec 4, 2022 8:45 AM
Nov 2007
Vernity said:
. Dude just said what he thinks, chill.

I normally don't mind what people say as their opinion (as proven by my postcount here since 2007), but saying Araki couldn't release a story worth a damn is overly harsh (and incorrect as some of his stories were highly influential for the genre) and kind of a blanket statement. I mean if he hates it so much it's a legitimate question why he still watches it. If he states his opinion i can react on it.
RensieDec 4, 2022 8:55 AM
Dec 4, 2022 9:58 AM

Jan 2018
FireRifle64 said:
So im a bit lost on some things.
A) How exactly is Pucchi able to fuckin gain these powers. He fuckin installs Dios bone and a green baby into him and has to let them adapt to his body or something?
B) So was Wes Bluemarine (Weather Report) a son of Dio or what? I could have sworn he had a star birthmark on him

A) pretty much, for mih he has to wait for a new moon

B) he got the star because his connection to Pucci like how he got his stand at the same time as him
Dec 4, 2022 10:01 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Nice final for this anime series, although I wait more punchs!!! kekeke

All togethers, amazing!!!
Dec 4, 2022 10:12 AM

Sep 2017
Part 6 was amazing but it would have been better to watch one episode a week and I really hope they won't do this with SBR.

Overall pretty good adaptation David Productions.

Now SBR will be the next part and I cannot wait to finally see it animated , hope for the best .
The remake of Berserk is a mistake.
Dec 4, 2022 12:41 PM

Nov 2017
Hmmm... I'm honestly not sure what to think about the ending. Really, I don't know what to make of it.

Previous episodes were awesome. However, this... Not sure if I like the "Butterfly Effect" ending idea. It's like negating everything that happened till now.

It also leaves lots of questions, like, do people in this new universe have Stands? Why did Pucchi dying meant that yet another new universe was created, instead of reverting what's happened? And why, in this new universe, the alternate versions of the protags are more true to themselves, instead of completely different people with similar destinies, like in the universe we saw in the first half ot this episode? Does DIO exist in this new world, is he a good guy or he simply is a random bad person who got shot by the police for trying to poison his father? And there's probably more questions running around in my mind, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around the ending in general.
Sad thing is, all these questions probably *don't really matter* cause there's probably no answer for them, as I already know the next JoJo "part" is like a reboot of sorts.

Last negative thing I have to add is, even though these last 7/8 episodes were pretty good (the exception being the very last one cause, you know, my rant^), it doesn't take away the fact that the first 2/3 of Stone Ocean where pretty meh to me. Releasing the anime in batches didn't help at all. So even though things were finally getting good in this last batch, the first two are still kinda weak for me, and the ending is something I'll keep on thinking until I decide if I actually liked what they did or not. Probably not... but who knows.

Good things about this last batch: Underworld episodes were pretty fun - Everything related to Weather Report, best character by far. Also, his stand disc coming in clutch by the very end was excellent - Seeing Pucchi's stand evolve through various phases - Made In Heaven not only is scary strong, but it's also something that affected the world, the universe. I like when villains have a strong power that all humanity can see and feel, cause y'know by then that sh!t's getting pretty real - Anasui grew on me this last batch, I didn't think much of him before this.

And that's it! Sorry for the long rant. I can see most people loved the ending (and half of them knew about it already cause manga-readers) and from an artistic point of view, I can see why. However, as I've said already, I don't think it was my cup of tea. I'll edit this comment if I change my mind (and if I remember). Nonetheless, it was a great ride all things considered. I'll miss seeing JoJo poses and crazy stupid abilities for the next few years. Cheerio!
SebaOutbreakDec 4, 2022 12:53 PM
Dec 4, 2022 2:48 PM
Nov 2021
QUE EP FINAL FOI ESSE!?
Eu tinha recebido spoilers do final dessa parte. Porém não foi muito ao que eu esperava, foi algo muito além disso. Eu não estava preparado pra isso. Estou suando de tanto que esse episódio me impressionou.
Quem diria que o Empório iria meio que salvar a todos no final dessa forma tão surpreendente. Não aparecia em nenhum spoiler que eu vi que isso iria acontecer.
Eles fizeram referência na abertura e encerramento. Na abertura, na qual por um momento eu achei que estava traindo Jojo por n ter colocado efeito sonoros nos movimentos mas deu pra ver que não era isso, eles colocaram referência a abertura 1 e 3 de Jojo, as mais importantes para que essa parte tenha acontecido. Depois, ainda colocou tocando o encerramento mais famoso do anime lembrando as outras partes antes de ir pros seus... Ápices? Pelo o que deu a entender.
Final muito bom, pena que ainda não foi explicado sobre o Empório direito, mas mesmo assim eu gostei demais.
No mais, estou ansioso para a parte 7 conhecida como a melhor de Jojo tendo o melhor de Jojo, devo amar muito.
Dec 4, 2022 5:57 PM

Apr 2016
A very divisive but in my opinion beautiful ending. And that is the end of the original JoJo universe timeline. I absolutely love the bittersweet feeling of this ending.
For me Stone Ocean is 3rd after Diamond Is Unbreakable and Steel Ball Run in my favorite JoJo parts and I think they did a great job adapting it, I definitely cried when Distant Dreamer played at the end. Also Roundabout again!
Although the Netflix release strategy was pretty infuriating it doesn't take away from how great this anime is.
It's probably still up in the air whether they go on to adapt Steel Ball Run but I sure hope they do. And back on a weekly schedule.
Dec 4, 2022 6:20 PM
Nov 2018
What a crazy ending!!! Didn't think Emporio would be the last person standing. Part 3 of Part 6 is now my favorite Jojo anime. Overall Part 6 is not my favorite anime wise though, that would go to Golden Wind for me. I'm hoping we get Part 7 animated since I actually read the manga for Part 7.
Dec 4, 2022 6:24 PM

Aug 2014
Okay, this was confusing but after reading the comments, it makes a lot more sense to the idea I had.
The final batch was wonderful. I'm writing this at 4+ a.m right now after finishing it and I really liked it. The ending was fantastic and I absolutely loved Jolyine's character tho the sexual-talks/acts felt really out of place for her. The marriage part as well.
Overall, a very good part in general.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Dec 4, 2022 6:42 PM

Feb 2013
SebaOutbreak said:
Hmmm... I'm honestly not sure what to think about the ending. Really, I don't know what to make of it.

Previous episodes were awesome. However, this... Not sure if I like the "Butterfly Effect" ending idea. It's like negating everything that happened till now.

It also leaves lots of questions, like, do people in this new universe have Stands? Why did Pucchi dying meant that yet another new universe was created, instead of reverting what's happened? And why, in this new universe, the alternate versions of the protags are more true to themselves, instead of completely different people with similar destinies, like in the universe we saw in the first half ot this episode? Does DIO exist in this new world, is he a good guy or he simply is a random bad person who got shot by the police for trying to poison his father? And there's probably more questions running around in my mind, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around the ending in general.
Sad thing is, all these questions probably *don't really matter* cause there's probably no answer for them, as I already know the next JoJo "part" is like a reboot of sorts.

Last negative thing I have to add is, even though these last 7/8 episodes were pretty good (the exception being the very last one cause, you know, my rant^), it doesn't take away the fact that the first 2/3 of Stone Ocean where pretty meh to me. Releasing the anime in batches didn't help at all. So even though things were finally getting good in this last batch, the first two are still kinda weak for me, and the ending is something I'll keep on thinking until I decide if I actually liked what they did or not. Probably not... but who knows.

Good things about this last batch: Underworld episodes were pretty fun - Everything related to Weather Report, best character by far. Also, his stand disc coming in clutch by the very end was excellent - Seeing Pucchi's stand evolve through various phases - Made In Heaven not only is scary strong, but it's also something that affected the world, the universe. I like when villains have a strong power that all humanity can see and feel, cause y'know by then that sh!t's getting pretty real - Anasui grew on me this last batch, I didn't think much of him before this.

And that's it! Sorry for the long rant. I can see most people loved the ending (and half of them knew about it already cause manga-readers) and from an artistic point of view, I can see why. However, as I've said already, I don't think it was my cup of tea. I'll edit this comment if I change my mind (and if I remember). Nonetheless, it was a great ride all things considered. I'll miss seeing JoJo poses and crazy stupid abilities for the next few years. Cheerio!

I don't have time to try to answer all your questions (it would mostly be speculation anyway), but I do think that the reason why this universe turned out the way it did is because Pucci's death essentially severed the gravity between him and everyone whose lives were affected by him. It's not clear if he's still part of the new world or has been completely erased though.
Dec 4, 2022 6:54 PM

Feb 2013
FireRifle64 said:

B) So was Wes Bluemarine (Weather Report) a son of Dio or what? I could have sworn he had a star birthmark on him

No, he only gained the birthmark after Pucci became one with the Green Baby, since that creature was created from DIO's bone. Pucci and Weather both gained the birthmark from the same psychic link that caused members the Joestar family to gain stands in Stardust Crusaders.
Dec 4, 2022 8:21 PM

Jan 2008
It took me a while to figure out what happened, but when I did, I loved it.

Pucci fucked himself over royally. He would have won if he wasn't obsessed with the perfect fate. Had he left Emprio alone, his perfect world would have been created. Since nobody else was in the new universe, Emprio couldn't have done anything to stop Pucci at Cape Canaveral, so all he had to do was keep the acceleration going to complete the loop and he would have won.
Dec 4, 2022 9:02 PM
Mar 2021
Peak fiction. One of the Best endings in whole history. What a bizzare adventure it was!
Dec 4, 2022 9:53 PM

Apr 2015
I don't consider this to be a happy ending. The characters that they were are dead and gone from existence. These new people feel more like copium for what could have been.

I felt Father Pucci's idea of heaven was a bit underwhelming once faced with it, especially considering it didn't look like it brought back his dead sister.

There were a lot of things I liked about this series, but the Stand powers did seem a little hard to follow at times, especially near the end.

Overall, it's not one of my least favorite jojo's, but the ending is one of my least favorite of the series.
Dec 4, 2022 10:04 PM

May 2019
SebaOutbreak said:

I can help you out
1. I'm not sure where you got this idea that stands don't exist anymore. Stands still exist. Although some people like weather, hermes, and jolyne (now irene) probably don't have their stands awakened since they lived different lives.
2. The thing is that everything WAS reverted. Pucci dying before MiH completed its full cycle means that the reset was undone. So we return to the original universe. However, Pucci explained that the dead cannot have their souls travel from one universe to another (this is why we see those weird replacements for jotaro and jolyne). Since pucci died in a future universe that technically no longer exists, his soul cannot return to the original universe. So the original universe corrects this by erasing pucci from existence.
3. Since this "new" universe is actually just the same original one but without pucci, the souls of the main cast are here and are reincarnated. Since pucci no longer existed, they all lived better lives. Hermes isn't in prison, meaning that her sister is probably alive (remember she got herself put in prison on purpose for revenge). Weather never had that crazy messed up back story and his sister perla is probably alive. Anasui (now anakiss) isn't in prison and is in a healthy relationship. Jolyne/irene now has a better relationship with her father, meaning he was more present in her life. She also no longer has the jojo naming scheme, meaning she has no fated bizarre adventure and that the joestar curse is over. She also still has the birthmark which is further evidence that her soul is in fact jolyne.
4. Yes, dio still existed. Parts 1-5 all happened the same since pucci's existence would have no real impact on those events. So jotaro defeated dio and the joestar fued with dio ends there. However, since pucci is gone, jotaro now has been more present in jolyne/irene's life which is really nice. So nothing else has changed at all with the other characters from the series. Only the events regarding part 6 changed.

I hope this helped. Even with the main cast living different lives, they were still all drawn to each other by gravity in the end which is quite poetic. In order to reach this wonderful world, we had to sacrifice our investment in the characters and their journey. A very bittersweet ending.
Dec 5, 2022 1:48 AM

Jan 2017
OMG, what an ending!!
I wasn't enjoying Stone Ocean that much but this final batch was really good.

The best moment was the use of 'Roundabout' for the theme, that was so nostalgic.
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Dec 5, 2022 3:54 PM

Oct 2013
Very emotional ending. Duffy's song known from the first ending really made it even more beautiful.

Speaking of endings, I absolutely loved the final ending theme, with Roundabout playing in tje background and graphics referring to previous Parts.

Opening was also great. We got iconic and well-known "villain's interruption", so the tradition was preserved, haha.

Part 6 in the manga wasn't my favorite Part. In fact it was one of least favorite Parts. Anime, on the other hand, fixed most of issues I had with Stone Ocean, making it maybe not my favorite animated JoJo Part, but surely one of my favorite ones.
Dec 5, 2022 4:22 PM

Jan 2020
SebaOutbreak said:

Think about it this way: Made in Heaven doesn't create a new universe, it resets the old one and events play out in exactly the same manner (because of gravity), UNLESS someone dies during the accelerated time. Those who die will disappear from the universe as if they'd never existed and events will change accordingly, so in the "2nd universe" Dio is most likely still alive, Josuke might have died as a child, etc. because Jotaro never existed. Then, since Pucci was killed during the accelerated time before completing the full reset, he was removed from the universe, so he never carried out the Heaven Plan and never killed any of the characters during the accelerated time, that's why everybody "comes back to life" in the end.
And as another consequence of him never existing, it's as if Part 6 never happened, so after defeating Dio, securing Morioh's arrow and making sure Giorno was not a menace, there were no more threats to the Joestar bloodline and everybody lived happier, more peaceful lives, still destined to meet due to their gravitational pull to each other, but without having to face any threats.
Dec 5, 2022 4:49 PM

Aug 2019
It'd be pretty funny if David Productions only planned to adapt the original timeline and will be dipping from here on out and some other studio will have to take over for "Steel Ball Run" and "Jojolion." Just thinking that to myself since the comments about the next part are annoying and I need a good laugh.
Dec 5, 2022 6:55 PM
Oct 2021
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Dec 5, 2022 8:46 PM

Aug 2008
The opening was amazing for the last episode!!!! I did shed a tear when the whole gang was back together....(missing my fav girl FF though)
Dec 5, 2022 11:20 PM
Aug 2021
dios mio, ese remate final, ese ending, asi que asi termina el linaje Joestar, ¿o no?
Dec 6, 2022 1:52 AM

Jun 2017
This ending is a lot to digest and I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it yet, definitely impactful though. Last few episodes were quite thrilling to watch.

Dec 6, 2022 3:39 AM
Jul 2017
Rensie said:

Do you conveniently remove the last part to construct your own convenient narrative?

In the same comment you quoted, I ended my thoughts with "thematically, I understand the DIO and joestar connection is severed since her new name is irene. But the name should have been better selected than that of a random white girl's. Also, the whole fight with pucchi and how his death reverted the universe made little sense. i had to squint real hard."

Although I love to watch shows that challenge, make me recontextualize the world/ideas, characters with nuanced depth, and world building, I do not mind watching a mindless anime if it offers value in other areas.

I watched most of the episodes at 2x speed to get through the yawnfest and slowed down for fights. I watched the show because rabid fans presented this series as the magnum opus of anime. I thought I was missing something, which is why I kept up watching. In retrospect, I could have spent my hours better, but a few key areas I did like with Jojo

Part 2: opening theme is hype. The "now you're going to say this" was stupid, but hilarious.

Part 3: jotaro's hat hair, za warudo, dio becoming DIO, the opening theme breaking the 4th wall, OH NO and OH MAH GAWD from Joseph in Engrish, and a few other moments made the series bearable, and sometimes even enjoyable.

Part 5: memes like gangSTAR and gio's themes were worth. Everything else was hot garbage.

Just because Araki's work influenced and shaped modern anime, it doesn't mean it is good by modern standards, or even by the standards of its time. When Araki was making jojo, dragon ball and dragon ball z (after freeza it goes off the rail because the author was forced to continue pumping content), legend of the galactic heroes, berserk, and yuyu hakusho were released. Those works stand the test of time as pioneering their genres while also measuring up against the greatest works in contemporary literature.

Think how dedicated to your craft you must be to create a work of art that competes with work that uses your work as a foundation and attempts to improve the concept/twist it. It's the same as Tolkien and high fantasy. People tried to create a better epic, but the only person who has managed to (and exceeded tbh) is GRRM with a song of ice and fire.

I crept your list of animes. You clearly ranked amazing shows high (FMA, steinsgate, mod psycho, monster, opm, MiA, etc.) Can you seriously say Jojo is even on part with any of these masterpieces?

Would I recommend jojo to people? Probably not. I'd only recommend part 2 and the 2nd section of part 3. I think most people would agree with me on that.

Dec 6, 2022 3:40 AM
Jul 2017
Vernity said:
Rensie said:

I mean, some ppl here defend it with just same passion if not more. Dude just said what he thinks, chill. What i think is a mistake is treating this part as epitome of jojo's greatness, cuz it rly wasn't. Probably the worst part, there was so much wrong with it that at times made me think jojo is bad series, but i don't think it is. Part 6 while being very bad most of the time had nice elements to it that i appreciate and made in heaven arc was one of highlights of this series. Last episode was weird and the reasoning behind why all that happened is pretty weak and confusing, but generally alright.

Thanks for the backup homie, if you scroll up by 1 comment, you'll see my reasoning/thoughts replied to Rensie
Dec 6, 2022 3:52 AM
Apr 2022
I cried at the end, dont know why
Dec 6, 2022 6:27 AM

Mar 2019
Really enjoyed experiencing this story again. The last batch of episodes was great. That said, batch releases should never happen again. Hope they get the message.
Dec 6, 2022 6:42 AM

Feb 2021
Yes, very very sad. Let's wait for SBR anime announcement.
Dec 6, 2022 8:47 AM

Jan 2020
silent_lurker said:
Rensie said:

In the same comment you quoted, I ended my thoughts with "thematically, I understand the DIO and joestar connection is severed since her new name is irene. But the name should have been better selected than that of a random white girl's. Also, the whole fight with pucchi and how his death reverted the universe made little sense. i had to squint real hard."

Jolyne (phonetically Jorin) is replaced by Irene (phonetically Airin). The Joestar curse represented by the JO in her name is replaced with AI, which means love, to show not only that the curse is broken but also that she's lived a life full of love, which is what she's been fighting for.
Dec 6, 2022 9:15 AM

Feb 2021
Chandrian_8 said:
silent_lurker said:

Jolyne (phonetically Jorin) is replaced by Irene (phonetically Airin). The Joestar curse represented by the JO in her name is replaced with AI, which means love, to show not only that the curse is broken but also that she's lived a life full of love, which is what she's been fighting for.

Indeed. I am so glad and sad at the same time. When I watched the last scene, I was crying. And am still crying.
Dec 6, 2022 4:58 PM

Mar 2020
If i would have a nickels for everytime araki writes a kid stoping a timelooper mass murderer trying to destroy the joestar bloodline and their allies i would have 2 nicklels, which isnt a lot but its weird it happened 2 times
Dec 6, 2022 9:05 PM
May 2022
damn... they didn't just use roundabout for the last ed....
Dec 6, 2022 10:02 PM
Jul 2021
epic ending very very epic
Dec 6, 2022 10:10 PM

Feb 2021
divineway5 said:
damn... they didn't just use roundabout for the last ed....
HC015 said:
epic ending very very epic

They used it! I agree! It fits perfectly for the Ending of this Universe! Also the video shows all the history of Joestar line!
Dec 7, 2022 3:27 AM
Jan 2022
cried even tho i knew the ending.. such a masterpiece
Dec 7, 2022 10:34 PM
Apr 2021
HOLY FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK this was perfect from beginning to the end, the special opening isn’t he last episode and Emporio defeating Pucchi was hyped asf😩🔥 shit made me tear up a little seeing Emporio finally living a normal life and not in jail for once he deserves everything in the world imo + the ending cards that featured parts 1 thru 6 was just icing on the cake🤌🏽 I’m hoping Part 7 will be as great as this Part tbh loved it through and through🥹🥹🥹🥹
Dec 8, 2022 3:38 AM

Feb 2019
Almost cried at the ending 😭😭 AAAAAA
owkey
Dec 8, 2022 5:34 AM
Feb 2013
Crazy ending. I like it. It's better than classic "they all live happy together" like most of stories. But it is sad at the same time, knowing that so many characters we knew just died.
Dec 8, 2022 10:36 AM
Jul 2019
Fucking masterpiece
Dec 8, 2022 1:44 PM
Feb 2021
Everything in this episode was amazing. The opening was amazing. The fight was amazing. The details were amazing. AND THE ENDING WAS SO GOOD
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Krptic_ - Dec 1, 2022

77 by vankoshtorata »»
May 25, 5:22 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 4 Discussion

Magicmist - Dec 1, 2022

44 by ItsScoopy »»
May 20, 1:22 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Za_Panda - Dec 1, 2022

66 by ETHANDARYL420 »»
Apr 11, 6:25 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Odabrani - Dec 1, 2022

67 by L1on777 »»
Apr 7, 1:20 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Odabrani - Dec 1, 2022

51 by L1on777 »»
Apr 6, 12:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.