Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Oct 4, 2022 10:00 PM
Aug 2022
MadanielFL said:
That was honestly a pretty crazy first episode, things happening too fast and then a bunch of information dropped on us in the very last scene of the episode (second last technically)

Expectations aren't very high but it could be an enjoyable show either way, even if it's "trashy"

Tannyslayer said:
how to get the uncensored version??
Uncensored version is on Crunchyroll.

thanks mate.....
Oct 4, 2022 11:57 PM

Apr 2013
End of the episode kinda killled it for me with all the shady looking dudes in a conference, just being there looking evil for the plot.
Oct 5, 2022 12:01 AM

Oct 2010
First. I wish to see better take on modern ninja. One without dated cosplay and 'classic' tools. Mahouka was closer to that despite not being anime about ninjas.
Second. I like bait girl more then official main heroine.
Oct 5, 2022 1:18 AM
Nov 2020
Seems like the usual call-for-an-adventure plot line but it's great to see a show other than Naruto incorporate ninjas
Oct 5, 2022 1:51 AM

Apr 2012
Animillion said:
RobertBobert said:
Is it just me, or is Kousetsu actually like a ninja version of Hayasaka?

And you can already see the difference in rankings between shows with straight and yuri ships lol.

Wdym by that? Which series are you referring to?

I'm talking about the difference with the dynamics of ratings from Licoris.

GakutoDeathGlare said:
RobertBobert said:

Have you ever heard the meme "always the last desk at the window"?
I didn't know it was a meme. I heard once that one of the reasons why there are so many characters seated in the back left (facing the front) window corner is because it saves a lot of time to draw/animate, instead of drawing multiple characters around him all the time, if he was seated in a more central position. Never thought about it until someone brought it up.

Well, it's a meme because male MCs on school shows always get it as often as female gets "oh my god, I'm late!" running with toast in her mouth.
Oct 5, 2022 1:56 AM
Dec 2020
Shows interesting
Oct 5, 2022 2:48 AM
Apr 2022
Interesting show.
Oct 5, 2022 4:28 AM

Oct 2016
Always thought modern ninjas would be cool to see. Don't know how the plot is gonna hold up, but so far it seems like a fun show, and I mean modern ninjas, c'mon, that's gotta be interesting by itself.
Oct 5, 2022 4:38 AM
Feb 2021
The first episode was good, let's what happened next.
Oct 5, 2022 5:39 AM
Apr 2017
blinding lights LOLOLOLOL
Oct 5, 2022 6:03 AM
Jul 2022
hentaiforharem said:

Another one who pirated the bilibili version...
Oct 5, 2022 6:13 AM
Apr 2017
[quote=_Mentalist message=67634521]
hentaiforharem said:

Another one who pirated the bilibili version...[i use 9anime LOL/quote]
Oct 5, 2022 6:29 AM

May 2021
I was excited to watch this but the story is really underwhelming.

It's a 5/10 at best.
Oct 5, 2022 6:36 AM
Jul 2022
[quote=hentaiforharem message=67634588]
_Mentalist said:
hentaiforharem said:

Another one who pirated the bilibili version...[i use 9anime LOL/quote]

Yes, which has the bilibili version
Oct 5, 2022 7:17 AM
Jul 2020
Honestly seems decent, nothing earth shattering but might be a good watch.
Oct 5, 2022 9:03 AM
Jun 2020
Another 'original' banger and I'm all for it. Has a pretty nice premise; ninja in a modern world with modern tech. Let's see how this will play out
Oct 5, 2022 9:39 AM
Mar 2018
It was so interesting
Oct 5, 2022 10:20 AM
Oct 2019
nothing special right now.
Oct 5, 2022 10:36 AM

Dec 2016
There were many red flags in Ittoki's first date! So the girl new what she was doing... If his mom had prepared him for these situations, he would have know what to do without acting this dumb. I can't wait to know about this conflict between the ninja clans and why they despise each other. Other than that, this was a good first episode and I have good expectations for this :)

Hey, I thought I've recognized the voice of the chief from the rival clan somewhere. So Kenjirou Tsuda just joined in >w> The voice is too similar of Suoh Mikoto from K Project!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Oct 5, 2022 10:40 AM

Dec 2016
Inexplicable said:
Nice premise. It somehow reminded me of lycoris recoil but with ninjas instead of guns, and without those yuri undertones
On a different note, this kind of censorship is outrageous, I feel insulted

That was very dumb of the studio who wanted to censor this :/ For goodness sake, It's just lingerie! That's unnecessary.

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Oct 5, 2022 10:46 AM

Jan 2020
RobertBobert said:
Animillion said:

Wdym by that? Which series are you referring to?

GakutoDeathGlare said:
I didn't know it was a meme. I heard once that one of the reasons why there are so many characters seated in the back left (facing the front) window corner is because it saves a lot of time to draw/animate, instead of drawing multiple characters around him all the time, if he was seated in a more central position. Never thought about it until someone brought it up.

Well, it's a meme because male MCs on school shows always get it as often as female gets "oh my god, I'm late!" running with toast in her mouth.

What makes me frustrated more than people fawning over waifus and yuri is the lack of good male mcs. Oftentimes, even when the mc is male the female characters are the more popular or better ones in that series and the male is lacklustre (E.g. Engage Kiss). This past season, the only male main character that was amazing was Ayanokoji (better than anyone in any series including Lycoris Recoil).
Oct 5, 2022 10:49 AM

Jul 2022
This series is no different from those general high school drama/romance anime. I am interested because this genre is my favorite.
Oct 5, 2022 10:50 AM

Apr 2012
Animillion said:
RobertBobert said:

What makes me frustrated more than people fawning over waifus and yuri is the lack of good male mcs. Oftentimes, even when the mc is male the female characters are the more popular or better ones in that series and the male is lacklustre (E.g. Engage Kiss). This past season, the only male main character that was amazing was Ayanokoji (better than anyone in any series including Lycoris Recoil).

Because male MC is self-insert, female MC is waifu. It is for this reason that yuri is often erroneously considered a more developed romance, because in such a show, both partners receive large doses of fan service, and cute development. And both are waifu that you look at from the side. So, in fact, male media is more subordinate to female characters, not male ones. Despite all the criticism of feminists.
Oct 5, 2022 10:55 AM
Jan 2022
I am not sure about all the futuristic tech but the rest is interesting. Liked the first ep.
Oct 5, 2022 11:02 AM

Jan 2020
RobertBobert said:
Animillion said:

Because male MC is self-insert, female MC is waifu. It is for this reason that yuri is often erroneously considered a more developed romance, because in such a show, both partners receive large doses of fan service, and cute development. And both are waifu that you look at from the side. So, in fact, male media is more subordinate to female characters, not male ones. Despite all the criticism of feminists.

I guess you’re right. It’s too bad that this is the state of anime and manga and I don’t see it changing much. At least we’ve got Ichigo and Reigen this season, and we’ve got Mash to look forward to next year bc he’s a fun character as well.
Oct 5, 2022 11:06 AM
Oct 2020
Muito boa abertura, enredo e temática. Tenho boas expectativas sobre esse anime.
Estou no nível em mal-badges. Veja meus emblemas.
Oct 5, 2022 11:16 AM
Nov 2021
good episode like main character
Oct 5, 2022 11:20 AM

Apr 2012
Animillion said:
RobertBobert said:

I guess you’re right. It’s too bad that this is the state of anime and manga and I don’t see it changing much. At least we’ve got Ichigo and Reigen this season, and we’ve got Mash to look forward to next year bc he’s a fun character as well.

I'm just tired now because it looks like you can't discuss a popular show if you want to critique it in some way, rather than sing its praises. Because otherwise people will troll and insult you with full confidence that they are doing something morally right.
Oct 5, 2022 12:19 PM

Jan 2020
RobertBobert said:
Animillion said:

I'm just tired now because it looks like you can't discuss a popular show if you want to critique it in some way, rather than sing its praises. Because otherwise people will troll and insult you with full confidence that they are doing something morally right.

Wait what? Are you tired of what I said? I was just stating my honest opinion and thought I was being reasonable. Unless by “you” you mean “in general” and not me specifically.
Oct 5, 2022 12:22 PM
Dec 2019
Yup, I’m interested.
Oct 5, 2022 12:24 PM

Apr 2012
Animillion said:
RobertBobert said:

Wait what? Are you tired of what I said? I was just stating my honest opinion and thought I was being reasonable. Unless by “you” you mean “in general” and not me specifically.

I wanted to say that I'm tired of people who try to bully you in order to refute your opinion.
Oct 5, 2022 12:26 PM

Jan 2020
RobertBobert said:
Animillion said:

I wanted to say that I'm tired of people who try to bully you in order to refute your opinion.

Ah ok. Yea I definitely agree. There’s no point for people to go nuts over differing opinions.
Oct 5, 2022 12:41 PM

Apr 2012
Animillion said:
RobertBobert said:

Ah ok. Yea I definitely agree. There’s no point for people to go nuts over differing opinions.

It's just that in recent years there have been too many young, immature people on MAL, plus I've met a lot of trolls through socializing. Not the best combo.
Oct 5, 2022 12:56 PM

Apr 2022
If I were tasked with making a list titled: "Things-my-mom-would-guaranteed-never-tell-me", this would probably be at the top... 😏

Oct 5, 2022 1:11 PM
Mar 2013
It's kinda OK, but the main character is such a bum.
Don't you think "Oh, not again" when you hear an anime start with cicadas?
Oct 5, 2022 2:22 PM
Jan 2020
Was specting something more about it but it was just ok, hoping that the next one will be more enjoyable and interesting
Oct 5, 2022 3:16 PM

Feb 2012
I'm hooked on Kousetsu and the MC's dynamic.
Mother was right to forbid it but cool uncle allows him to get some views of his assassin in lingerie first. The popo was in on it too. They'll black out a whole suburb to kill or catch him.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Oct 5, 2022 4:23 PM
Oct 2012
For people who enjoyed this, consider reading Hanazawa Keigo's Under Ninja.
Oct 5, 2022 5:09 PM
May 2021
Actually didn't even have to watch it for 3 minutes to know that this is a boring seasonal anime and that it's a drop for me thats kinda sad
Oct 5, 2022 5:15 PM
Feb 2020
Pretty decent episode didn't like the cliche "Im not ready for this" that you almost always hear from MC's before they get some, I found her suspicious before he did but whatever. Animation average
Pacing great
Characters average
MC ok
From normal anime standards, this would be a 2 or 3 out of 5 but I give it a 4 because of the pure enjoyment I got out of it. It has a kind of common storyline but with a ninja twist, but I enjoyed everything about it, and it left open enough room to not immediately know whats gonna happen for the rest of the series.
Oct 5, 2022 6:32 PM

Mar 2014
Hmm not bad but I don't like the MC. He is a twat
Oct 5, 2022 7:10 PM
Sep 2021
It was kind of cool but overall it wasn't too interesting.
Oct 5, 2022 7:57 PM
Aug 2021
I never get why the mc is raised not knowing the big secret but they're followed by someone their own age who is a fully trained in this case ninja. Like, if he is so important to the Clan's future why is he not at the same stage as his bodyguard at least clearly he'snot to young to be told the secret or trained properly?
Oct 5, 2022 8:00 PM

Jan 2017
Holy shit this is so bad. The first anime in the season that actually made me mad. WHY did they hide this whole stuff from the mc? There's literally no point, they can't even blame it on him being too young, cause the masked girl seems to be in the same age, but still knows everything. They would've saved themselves from all this trouble by simply just doing what's logical and telling the guy who he is. I can't stand how insanely dumb this story is, and Ittoki being a whiny loser doesn't help either. But the worst thing is that silly high-tech ninja clothes they wear, with the painfully cringe-looking headgear thing. At least the masked girl looks cute, but it's pretty obvious that she's just the morose, taciturn superninja who's secretly in love with the loser mc archetype. Will give it another chance because I'm generous, but honestly I shouldn't, this is a trash.
KenrinOct 5, 2022 8:12 PM
鬼に逢うては鬼を斬る
仏に逢うては仏を斬る
ツルギの理ここに在り
Oct 5, 2022 8:00 PM
Aug 2021
_Mentalist said:
Inexplicable said:
Nice premise. It somehow reminded me of lycoris recoil but with ninjas instead of guns, and without those yuri undertones
On a different note, this kind of censorship is outrageous, I feel insulted

Bruh... is this from bilibili? I know they're awful with their censorship.

If it's just going to be censored then they just shouldn't have it in. She could have just gone tonmake out with him without losing her clothes. You only censor when you think it's morally wrong and if you think that you shouldn't put it in.
Oct 5, 2022 8:16 PM

May 2019
The first episode looks like absolute garbage.
There is absolutely no logic in this show.
The enemies had a large number of possibilities to kill the MC, but when they surrounded him, for some reason they tied him up and gagged him.
Why there was this fake scene with the policeman is also not clear and girl's undressing is also solely for the sake of fan service.
A "neighbor" and "classmate" named Kousetsu is a trained kunoichi, and МС who is the heir of the ninja clan doesn't even know about it and doesn't know how to defend himself? I always thought that the heir should be trained from childhood and not presented to him as a fact in his teens.
Oct 5, 2022 9:20 PM

Feb 2019
For what the show is, it's not too bad. It's quite funny and there's some enjoyability out of it. Take it a face value of "it's ninja vs ninja" rather than what everyone is expecting this show to be and hyping up based on nothing but a synopsis, tbth. Go into it with what the show has told you it's about and go from there.

Oct 5, 2022 10:21 PM
Apr 2020
Glowing with TROYCA's characteristic production style, the first episode is an exiting peek into what's to come
Oct 5, 2022 10:25 PM
Sep 2022
Good anime with some unique ninja content
Oct 6, 2022 12:10 AM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Truck kun shot a brick like westbrick.. Not this time you truck bastard

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2022

122 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 27, 2023 12:50 PM

Poll: » Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2022

59 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 27, 2023 12:10 PM

Poll: » Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2022

50 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 27, 2023 11:15 AM

Poll: » Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2022

82 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 27, 2023 10:34 AM

Poll: » Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2022

48 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 27, 2023 10:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.