Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 5, 2022 4:38 AM

May 2016
don't u guys love to see aot in the title of every second post?
Feb 5, 2022 4:54 AM
Jun 2020
Cranel-Senpai said:
As the title, says, I really don't know why shingeki no kyojin as a whole is so highly overated, you can see how season three and season four are so high right now even when this last season has been so badly animated and the whole story is starting to go even worse *Vietnams memories from manga final* the last 3 episodes are so HIGHLY OVERATED by its fandom that is not funny anymore, you must be braindead to actually believe this season is a flawless 10 on every episode. Shameless shingeki no kyojin fandom.
Abey chup bsdk. Padhai likhayi karo. IAS YAS bano. Bade aaye anime ke chode.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 5, 2022 5:35 AM
Jul 2018
And people who are fans of any other series aren't guilty of highly rating them? I'm not a fan of Attack on Titan. But why should it matter how they rate things if they enjoy it? If you don't like it, then simply move on.
Feb 5, 2022 5:38 AM
Oct 2013
Truth, SnK fanbase is the second worse fanbase after FMABs
HyruliaFeb 5, 2022 5:57 AM
Feb 5, 2022 5:40 AM

Feb 2021
I also consider it overrated but I didn't gave it a low score. First 3 seasons were mid for me. The last season isn't as good as people say. It was a 7 for me.
Feb 5, 2022 6:03 AM

Feb 2020
I mean to an extent I actually understand where the OP is coming from. The Final Season Part 1 and Part 2 aren't that good from a production standpoint especially Part 1. Part 2 is a lot better but it is still lacking but I still think MAPPA is doing a good job.

That being said Attack on Titan is a case where the story makes up for its lackluster production. Plus people are allowed to like and rate anime how they want.
Feb 5, 2022 7:01 AM
Jan 2021
TbnBn480 said:
Cranel-Senpai said:
As the title, says, I really don't know why shingeki no kyojin as a whole is so highly overated, you can see how season three and season four are so high right now even when this last season has been so badly animated and the whole story is starting to go even worse *Vietnams memories from manga final* the last 3 episodes are so HIGHLY OVERATED by its fandom that is not funny anymore, you must be braindead to actually believe this season is a flawless 10 on every episode. Shameless shingeki no kyojin fandom.
Understandable, but don't forget it yourself that Gintama is a most overrated shit too
It has to be popular first to call it overrated
Feb 5, 2022 7:26 AM
Jan 2022
Mantron said:
I also consider it overrated but I didn't gave it a low score. First 3 seasons were mid for me. The last season isn't as good as people say. It was a 7 for me.
code geass Death note and elfen lied is worse than aot
Feb 5, 2022 7:32 AM

Feb 2021
Ferme_- said:
Mantron said:

Then just prove it.
I'm not that much objective or a critic like you.
Feb 5, 2022 7:32 AM
Nov 2020
Cranel-Senpai said:
because aot fans are buffoons with trash taste
Feb 5, 2022 7:39 AM
Jan 2022
Mantron said:
Ferme_- said:

Then just prove it.
death note after eps 16 or when misa come out the plot It's out of nowhere Except eps 21-25 + 36+37,the antagonist Isn't even interisting on the second half , misa is terribly written character and Ryul Character couldve been more interesting imo. Yotsuba arc is nowhere near great except eps 23-25,the arc is take to long and full of bullshittery like Matsuda Episode eps 18 and eps 20-21. L couldve been died in eps 15 or even 11-12. Code geass R2 is just full of plot holes and eps 19-25 is the only great episode,all of info dump and uniteristing plot , lelouch is an overrated Character by a Mile, never understand what he doin except his just doin genocide for his little sister.
Feb 5, 2022 7:44 AM

Feb 2021
Ferme_- said:
Mantron said:

Then just prove it.
death note after eps 16 or when misa come out the plot It's out of nowhere Except eps 21-25 + 36+37,the antagonist Isn't even interisting on the second half , misa is terribly written character and Ryul Character couldve been more interesting imo. Yotsuba arc is nowhere near great except eps 23-25,the arc is take to long and full of bullshittery like Matsuda Episode eps 18 and eps 20-21. L couldve been died in eps 15 or even 11-12. Code geass R2 is just full of plot holes and eps 19-25 is the only great episode,all of info dump and uniteristing plot , lelouch is an overrated Character by a Mile, never understand what he doin except his just doin genocide for his little sister.

These are just your opinions. Though I can agree what you said about Code geass but I will not agree on Death Note.
Lelouch and Light are good characters. You just don't like them.
Though I don't like AOT, I can say that Eren was a good character but I don't know how his chracter will change in the nest episodes.

If you are a fanboy then don't waste my time.
Feb 5, 2022 8:58 AM

Aug 2021
Average Gintama fan
Feb 5, 2022 9:45 AM
Apr 2020
Cranel-Senpai said:

Cranel-Senpai said:

Didnt expect this from a fellow gintama fan hope its stupid joke
Feb 5, 2022 10:03 AM
Jul 2018
Did you get the attention that you so craved for when you posted this, OP?
Feb 5, 2022 10:10 AM
Oct 2020
iamJericho7 said:
Cranel-Senpai said:

Cranel-Senpai said:

well you see all gintama fans cant be to our expectations so we have to ignore them
Feb 5, 2022 10:18 AM
Oct 2021
24glamat said:
It's funny that soon after aot 3p2 and 4p1 surpass gintama, a gintama Stan (look at his profile) is complaining about aot. Aot is highly rated both overall season and individual episodes because people like them. What is considered good or even great is based on what the community and people think. You may not like breaking bad but it is still considered a masterpiece of writing because people overall collectively agree it is. Everyone is entitled to there opinions and they are not wrong. My second fav story is only rated a 7.9 on this site. It's not that the community is wrong it's just that I like it more then them. Nothing is overrated or underrated in the community just in the individual.
Wow very well explained. You are absolutely right.
Feb 5, 2022 10:34 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
codeanimeforlife said:
iamJericho7 said:

well you see all gintama fans cant be to our expectations so we have to ignore them

Our of curiosity, why are you downvoting every entry of Demon Slayer? What did they do?
Are you one of them too? The downvote people but for a different toxic fanbase. /o\

:skull:
Feb 5, 2022 10:40 AM
Oct 2020
xkazutox said:
codeanimeforlife said:

Our of curiosity, why are you downvoting every entry of Demon Slayer? What did they do?
Are you one of them too? The downvote people but for a different toxic fanbase. /o\

:skull:
well mostly i do for many animes which i have read manga(and not a fan of ) and will increase their rating after anime finishes completely . But it will stay 1 until then .
codeanimeforlifeFeb 5, 2022 10:47 AM
Feb 5, 2022 10:50 AM

May 2021
Well, OP got the attention that he she it wanted.

Feb 5, 2022 10:52 AM
Jun 2021
Let's just ignore him... Some people doesn't know how to enjoy things
Feb 5, 2022 10:56 AM
Feb 2022
Because....you're talking about a FANDOM? It's their nature as a fandom to rate their fave high (including over-ly rating it way above what it "deserves")
Feb 5, 2022 11:06 AM

Aug 2018
You know just because u don't like it doesn't mean that it's overrated, man some people are so narrow minded

"I want to show that woman the true Yoshikage Kira. I want her to hear how I feel deep inside. That I want to take your slender neck into these hands and strangle you to death."

Feb 5, 2022 11:28 AM
Dec 2021
I think cranel is a justa kid who enjoys comedy and can't understand the story the use mind.He couldn't understand the charcter personalities in S4 part 1 ,coulnt understand the patterns ,wait a sec can he understand what I'm typing .ahh whatever
Feb 5, 2022 11:55 AM
Jul 2021
LeonYeager said:
Kelly32723 said:

wait wat I actually don’t understand what you meant
he wanted to say that every gintama main series and movies are in top50 on Mal( s6 isn't though but that's a fully comedy season so that's probably it)and this makes most of the fans chill somehow?

Ooh ok ty I get it now
Feb 5, 2022 12:31 PM

Mar 2018
Thread Locked for breaking Rule 2 of Anime Discussion:

2. Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage meaningful and/or civil discussion. This includes, but is not limited to:
e. MAL community data (e.g. Questioning the score/ranking/character favorite counts, saying that series X should have a higher/lower score/count, specific reviews, moderation of data/community content/reviews, etc.)

Threads about ranking and/or scores just encourage flame wars between people who like the show and people who dislike it or X is better than Y.
You can use the Most Overrated/Underrated thread to talk about if the anime is overrated/underrated.

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Isayama is a literal God of storytelling. ( 1 2 )

Piromysl - Jan 30, 2022

59 by Piromysl »»
May 19, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 9, 2022

451 by BlueSnow93 »»
May 9, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

430 by phantom346 »»
Apr 18, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 13, 2022

416 by goral »»
Apr 14, 4:43 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.