Forum Settings
Forums

'Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai' Gets Third Anime Season, OVA in 2021

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 27, 2020 8:32 AM

Jul 2017
Pretty hyped tbh, I still need to finish season 2 but I really love Kaguya so to know I have a 3rd season to look forward to after this one is nice. Hopefully it can keep its charm as it continues going on, though I honestly have faith based on what I've seen so far.
Oct 27, 2020 9:28 AM

May 2020
nasomika said:
IshigamiCrisis said:
A lot of speculation on Reddit is that Kaguya-sama S3 may be the last season just cause most rom-coms don't last that long but we all hoping this anime is the exceptionnnn; I want the full manga to be adapted which will likely be 4-5 seasons(? Don't quote me on that it's a guess) but S3 is a lot bigger of a deal than you would expect since we ain't a shounen series!!

YEAHH its not typical rom anime, its not boring and cliche so i hope we get those seasons too.Beacuse heavens i really like Ishigami and want to see him moree.
Thx for the answer btw :)

lol yesss Ishigami is best girl we need more; also u right Kaguya-sama is one of the first animes I've seen in a while that consistently pokes fun at other popular anime and does such a good job; not to offend the of the fans of the anime they are joking about but Shirogane's volleyball moments *cough* Hinata *cough* and Iino's admiration for piano prodigy: Fujiwara *cough* Arima Kousei *cough* LOL those are some of the ones that come to mind (I like both Haikyuu and Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso but seeing any comedic reference is positive in my book) but glad to see we both see/want the same stuff!!
Space_BoyfriendOct 27, 2020 12:55 PM

signature by
nightshadekait
Oct 27, 2020 9:29 AM

May 2020
TheCasualFangirl said:
IshigamiCrisis said:
this is just an inference based on the chapters adapted so far in S1 and S2 (approximately Vol 1-Vol 5 & Vol 6-Vol 10 although some chapters were skipped and a lot were out of order), but I believe volumes 11-15 will be adapted if S3 is our typical 12-episode season

Wow I really need to catch up with the manga haha.. btw thanks for replying! Also hoping here that this won't be the last season

THE MANGA IS SO SPICY RN def read when you have time!! And yeah honestly I hope it's not the last season either, but it's honestly such a big deal a rom-com gets an S3 within 2-3 years of the pilot season!! Like for shounen and other big series it's not as surprising but the support for Kaguya was enough to keep A-1 Pictures studio going for it!!

signature by
nightshadekait
Oct 27, 2020 1:20 PM

Mar 2016
Miyuki's outfit is phenomenal, his stylist needs to go. Also I can't wait for season 3!

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Oct 27, 2020 1:52 PM

Dec 2017
IshigamiCrisis said:
nasomika said:

YEAHH its not typical rom anime, its not boring and cliche so i hope we get those seasons too.Beacuse heavens i really like Ishigami and want to see him moree.
Thx for the answer btw :)

lol yesss Ishigami is best girl we need more; also u right Kaguya-sama is one of the first animes I've seen in a while that consistently pokes fun at other popular anime and does such a good job; not to offend the of the fans of the anime they are joking about but Shirogane's volleyball moments *cough* Hinata *cough* and Iino's admiration for piano prodigy: Fujiwara *cough* Arima Kousei *cough* LOL those are some of the ones that come to mind (I like both Haikyuu and Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso but seeing any comedic reference is positive in my book) but glad to see we both see/want the same stuff!!

Its sad that i cant catch those references...
Oct 27, 2020 2:32 PM

May 2020
nasomika said:
IshigamiCrisis said:

Its sad that i cant catch those references...
LOL it's okay I've already rewatched Kaguya-sama twice and it's SOOO rewarding; my favorite easter egg was one of the earlier Ishigami scenes in S1 w/ the tv static effect (you have to pause to find it and I won't tell what it is so you'll want to rewatch teehee)

signature by
nightshadekait
Oct 27, 2020 5:47 PM

May 2020
I still have to catch up to season 2 but I'm still excited!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 28, 2020 2:15 AM

May 2020
I'm so happy!!
I also heard the manga was great so I'm hype for the new season
Oct 30, 2020 11:37 AM

Feb 2018
Ikr, for some reason I thought we wouldn't get s3 but here we are :0
Oct 31, 2020 2:04 AM
Jun 2019
I really don't care that much of this series
Narrator: uso de aru
Apr 2, 2021 11:37 AM
Jan 2020
sonunda sevindim bu animeyi o kadar seviyorum ki bu haber beni mutlu etti :3
Apr 4, 2021 11:01 AM

Aug 2017
What a year to be alive.

2021 is gonna be yet another year of hype and awesomeness.

I'm grateful for surviving this pandemic to witness the litness that 2021 season will hold.

Kaguya is another show that holds a place in my heart. So season 3 is gonna be epic.

Apr 4, 2021 2:53 PM

Jan 2020
The kaguya sama ova this spring is gonna be awesome

Aug 3, 2021 10:25 AM

May 2020
If this is not the end I hope its not turn into a tears days
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Voice Actress Eiko Masuyama Dies at 89

DatRandomDude - 10 hours ago

5 by Sondo »»
42 minutes ago

» 'Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san' Manga Ends in Three Chapters

DatRandomDude - 9 hours ago

5 by Simar »»
1 hour ago

» New 'Keroro Gunsou' Anime Project Announced

DatRandomDude - Mar 31

13 by LuminousXstar »»
Yesterday, 1:07 PM

» North American Anime & Manga Releases for June

Aiimee - Yesterday

0 by Aiimee »»
Yesterday, 11:38 AM

» Voice Actor Takeo Ootsuka Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - May 31

13 by 210200 »»
Yesterday, 7:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.