Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 9, 2018 11:55 PM

Apr 2018
Last thing I missed from the previous season that I can finally see.

The show seems quite enjoyable. Characters are so charming and pure that it warms my heart. The animation is not so great but at least it's watchable and the writing and aforementioned characters manage to save it (Kemono Friends successor? We'll see)

Seems like it will be better than that yuri bait eye-candy known as Slow Start, but I doubt it can replace the comfiness and relaxing atmosphere of Yuru Camp, so I'll take it as a middle ground. People criticizing it for being childish and the girls being "brats" (they weren't, by the way, at least on this episode) should question their life decisions up to this point.
Aug 9, 2018 9:45 PM

May 2012
Pretty fun start, quite like the general flow of the characters and their cases! Quite a bunch and boy Kotoha is quite the S! Looking forwards to see what this series has to offer.
Sep 29, 2018 1:16 AM

Jul 2009
Not as interesting as I thought it will be tho the interactions with Saitou were fun. Not gonna finish the rest of the episodes, probably.
Jul 22, 2019 6:56 PM

Dec 2015
Not as cute as Ichigo Mashimaro, but it's an easy fun watch.

Kotoha is reminding me quite a bit of Hitoha from Mitsudomoe. But more prone to watching to join in fun.
Mar 25, 2020 3:31 PM

Aug 2013
Garbage tier anime, not even a comedy but just another "kawai_TM" type. It's only good for identifying of pedophiles.
Oct 2, 2020 8:37 PM
Oct 8, 2020 12:09 PM
Jun 2016
A cat that looks like a panda, where have I heard of that before? Oh right, Pandaneko from "Hanamaru Kindergarten", another anime with child main characters (although Mitsuboshi Colors focuses a lot more on the kids). It could be a coincidence, but I think it's likely that it's referencing Hanamaru.

What's a belly band?

Did Kotoha seriously step on a policeman's head? Damn, lol. I wonder if they're going to get in trouble for that?

This anime uses CGI for its crowd. Dunno, just felt like pointing that out.

Yeah, I've heard people say that this anime depicts kids accurately. And I agree. Like, why do kids love saying poop? I even remember having a phase like that when I was younger.
Nov 6, 2020 6:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
These kids are pretty fun I guess, and some elements of comedy are hilarious like the rocket launcher xD
Feb 12, 2021 1:42 AM

Aug 2018
Koto likes stepping on Sacchan?.. Em.. Ok.. ;P
Oh, Kotoha actually managed to find the cat.. Good thinking.. I wouldn't guess that cat actually lives in that place he/she took glasses.. I'd think it was random drop by her.. Good thinking..
Well, I mean, indeed where girls would take money from to feed the cat.. Only if from their parents.. Or this policeman..
Ok, so they call cat Monochrome.. Makes sense..
lol, random rocket launcher scene.. ;D Well, I guess, girls have random plays from times to times.. Games of theirs..
And Kotoha puts leg on defeated policeman as well.. Well, it seems Kotoha is seriously into S..
lol, what are these pink bunnies glasses.. Are they even see-through?..
Also, by the way, how some people in town call them stars.. I guess, they are known trio in the town.. At least by some people.. Maybe they have good times like this all the time.. Which is nice, I guess..
Well, first episode was lots of fun.. Don't know if remaining will be just as great, but first one was super, really.. Well, will see more.. ;P
Feb 13, 2021 12:46 PM

Feb 2020
Definitely Ichigo Mashimaro vibes. That brunette reminds me of Miu Matsuoka.

Very cute start. :)

SerafosJun 5, 2022 12:32 PM
Feb 1, 2022 4:59 PM

Jul 2019
Came here from Ichigo Mashimaro rec.

Not disappointed.

Liked the rocket launcher part lmao. Was cute and rip police dude. Same for when he was out here brute forcing the safe oof. The girls here are cool.
Aug 1, 2022 8:13 AM

Feb 2020
Re-watching this show.

Nice OP and ED.

Lol at those glasses.

Colonel Monochrome is so adorable. =^_^=

Looks like it really doesn't like Sacchan, haha.

Yeah, the legendary rocket launcher scene.

Ouch! That gotta hurt. Poor Saito. Also, Kotoha was a little cruel to him. x3

And now she stepped on Sacchan's head. She's a sadist. xD

"Yawn." So, the treasure was a food bowl for Colonel Monochrome. Aww.

This was a very cute first episode. I love the characters and their chemistry.
Feb 4, 2023 12:26 AM
Feb 2023
I liked this first episode quite a bit. I like how it probably teaches you all the characters that will be relevant to the story. The animation is very good and I like how the anime is looking. 5/5 episode
Dec 10, 2023 9:36 PM

Nov 2023
Little kid adventures

Da bazooka though lol
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mitsuboshi Colors Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2018

82 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 25, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Mitsuboshi Colors Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2018

36 by AW_Flister »»
Jan 23, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Mitsuboshi Colors Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2018

42 by AW_Flister »»
Jan 22, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Mitsuboshi Colors Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2018

52 by AW_Flister »»
Jan 16, 3:56 AM

Poll: » Mitsuboshi Colors Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2018

40 by AW_Flister »»
Jan 13, 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.