Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Asterisk War (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 7, 2016 10:52 PM

Mar 2014
Finally that horrible 5-minute time limit is gone.

Maid's voice stood out against the ENTIRE crowd it was so high. No wonder she got attacked lol
Sep 12, 2016 10:48 PM

Aug 2014
1 hour might as well be unlimited. No real fight is going to last longer than that. Ayato turned into Touma for a single moment. That attack would have made him proud. I'm not too invested in the second fight with Saya since I see Ayato and Julis as the more interesting pair. Still, it'll be interesting to see if they defy expectations and win.

Moon           Lovers
                  
Rainbow                For You                Bluebird

Oct 17, 2016 3:24 PM

Nov 2013
God, I hate the twins and their cowardly way to fight. Luckily, Ayato got a power-up und gave them a dose of their own medicine, namely despair and fear.

Next turn is for the lolis, that will also be an interesting fight.

Claudia wants the D.

Dirk McDouche's henchman abducted Flora. Time to wreck that bastard.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jun 29, 2017 2:05 AM

Dec 2012
Dat bondage.
Miiko and her oppai.
Dat comeback.
Flora is back.
OMG! OMG! Claudia, the true heroine, is really back. I'm crying! How I've missed you so much.
Dat beautiful face. Dat beautiful oppai. Dat everything.
Go to her room tonight, Ayato. Don't screw this up.
I want Claudia to restore my vitality.
Kirin and her lovely oppai are back as well.
WTF is up with the CG on AR-D and RM-C? Lazy fucks.
Kirin got AR-D to move.
Dat transformation.
I don't know who took Flora, but you the real MVP.

Dat preview! Claudia looking so fine. Dat lovely oppai. Go to her room Ayato. Just you and her. WTF is wrong with Saya? How dare she push my waifu, Claudia, off screen again? She hasn't learned her lesson from the first season previews.

Once again, Claudia proving that she's waifu. Without Claudia, it's been nothing but darkness, but when she appeared, the light appeared. Best episode of the season thanks to her.
RobJul 2, 2017 3:38 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 13, 2017 11:59 PM

Jan 2013
The green-haired piece of shit made me deaf.
Nov 18, 2017 1:47 AM

Sep 2012
i was already wondering when they will kidnap flora cause its was clear it will happen at one point

oh Dirk u fool if u only knew u have a common enemy with Ayato u wouldn't use dirty tricks to get rid of him & also if only Ayato would know the same thing u both would be using each-other, i would like to see them use each other cause then they can learn more about Dirk get dirt on him

i picked it up from the clues that they have common enemy the guy named Mesa who beat Haruka
Sep 10, 2018 2:40 PM

Apr 2013
That one twin is a guy? Japan never ceases to amaze me. Ayato won like a good boring protagonist, power-up for no reason.
Flora's voice is still as annoying as ever. Wonder who'll win the match though, I thought the robots were the only strong opponents, but technically Kirin and Saya shouldn't lose to them or her dad will look stupid.
Feb 7, 2022 11:00 AM

May 2008
Ayato gets a full hour of power?

Let's call the competition over
Aug 3, 2022 8:35 PM

Nov 2010
Nice fights this ep!

That's an acceptable asspull. Those twins deserved to lose for being sadistic and not finishing the match when they had the chance.

Damn, Kirin's calf muscles are insane compared to mine. If I had those kinds of muscles, I'd be able to strike like lightning too!

Hmm, I wonder why Rewolf wants that maid all of a sudden.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2016

151 by AttackONSUS »»
Jan 26, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2016

79 by vadoyager7 »»
Aug 15, 2023 6:28 AM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2016

77 by vadoyager7 »»
Jul 24, 2023 10:33 PM

» How did you feel about this series as a whole?

sorames - Jun 9, 2023

31 by ejleon »»
Jun 12, 2023 4:21 AM

» Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Season 3 ( 1 2 )

GoldenGamerHD - Dec 3, 2017

50 by VidipSarkar123 »»
Jun 6, 2023 12:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.