1. I sometimes kill myself when nobody is awake at night
2. I secretly hate the human race tbh why am I even here
3. Linux > Win
Aug 6, 2015 12:10 AM

Jul 2015
-Songbird said:
3. Linux > Win

Finally... Someone, who actually understands this... !! ^-^
It's natural for a person to deny he's a failure as a human being. That's why he searches for somebody who is more miserable than himself. That's why so much animosity exists on the internet. Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person, turn to the internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met. Just to make themselves feel superior. There's a sense of security that comes from speaking badly of someone else. But that isn't true salvation. — Tatsuhiro Satou
[/right]
Aug 6, 2015 12:14 AM

Feb 2015
SickKid said:
-Songbird said:
3. Mac> Linux > Win

Finally... Someone, who actually understands this... !! ^-^
ikr~
:::|| ---A N I M E L I S T--- || ---M A N G A L I S T--- || ---S I G N A T U R E S--- || ---C A R D S--- ||:::
Aug 6, 2015 1:25 AM
Dec 2012
-this-is-the-end said:
TheConquerer said:

Have you ever tried? :D
lmfao this turned into question time quickly.

btw, I'm almost certain he meant murder. Murder sounds like the more adventurous route, so I'm sure it's that one. Just look at that smile.
Join the "I like changing names in IRC" club! Especially if you like changing names in IRC! It's really neat!
Dare to be someone different, many, many times! Dare to dream!
Aug 6, 2015 1:29 AM

Jan 2015
1. I always kind of wished I was born a girl.
2. Most things I did on the internet when I was a stupid middle schooler.
3. What I really think about them.
Aug 6, 2015 1:33 AM

Jun 2010
1. I wish I was never born
2. I wish I can be both a girl and a boy (like Ranma 1./2)
3. I wish I can be alone all the time
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2015 2:59 AM

Jul 2015
-Songbird said:
3. Linux > Win
how do you kill yourself every night tell me your secrets master!
Aug 6, 2015 3:03 AM

Jul 2015

I guess, I can not add more into it as it's already been made so much clear by you. Guess, I need to observe more to understand a few things which are yet missing..
It's natural for a person to deny he's a failure as a human being. That's why he searches for somebody who is more miserable than himself. That's why so much animosity exists on the internet. Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person, turn to the internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met. Just to make themselves feel superior. There's a sense of security that comes from speaking badly of someone else. But that isn't true salvation. — Tatsuhiro Satou
[/right]
Aug 6, 2015 3:03 AM

Jul 2015
-this-is-the-end said:
-Songbird said:
3. Linux > Win
how do you kill yourself every night tell me your secrets master!

I would surely like to know that too...
[/right]
Aug 6, 2015 3:07 AM

Jul 2015
Plants said:
-this-is-the-end said:
lmfao this turned into question time quickly.

btw, I'm almost certain he meant murder. Murder sounds like the more adventurous route, so I'm sure it's that one. Just look at that smile.
idk he didn't specify.
Aug 6, 2015 3:09 AM
Dec 2012
-this-is-the-end said:
Plants said:

idk he didn't specify.

It's murder. So...have you? Is it fun?
Join the "I like changing names in IRC" club! Especially if you like changing names in IRC! It's really neat!
Dare to be someone different, many, many times! Dare to dream!
Aug 6, 2015 3:12 AM

Jul 2015
Plants said:
-this-is-the-end said:
idk he didn't specify.

It's murder. So...have you? Is it fun?
I'll be honest here and say I've been tempted.
Aug 6, 2015 3:25 AM

Jan 2015
1. I don't like distant relatives that much.
2. But I like them for giving me stuffs and money.
3. I want to kill my aunt, she is the only one who doesn't give me stuffs, yet the most annoying of the relatives and has sharp tongue.
Aug 6, 2015 5:40 AM

Oct 2012
Reading some of these replies... oh god
Aug 6, 2015 5:52 AM

Oct 2011
Some of you nerds have serious issues.
Aug 6, 2015 7:16 AM
Apr 2015
if I have some secrets that I don't want any of my family members and my friends to know, how could I post them on the internet except that is not really my secret.
Aug 6, 2015 7:19 AM

Jul 2015
TheGreatNaifus said:
if I have some secrets that I don't want any of my family members and my friends to know, how could I post them on the internet except that is not really my secret.

Nobody knows who you are in actual life, so its a form of anonymity for you to share your confession in a church kinda thingy.. There is a real difference between telling the secrets to someone face to face and on the internet anonymously.. And if you are really good at keeping the secrets just like a deep blue ocean, then this thread is not for you.. But if you feel to share it and conceal your identity so no one can map those secrets to your real self, commence the fire...
[/right]
Aug 6, 2015 1:48 PM

Jul 2015
lucjan said:
-this-is-the-end said:
I think pregnancy [is] unnatural

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/GoT_joffrey_approves.gif
Aug 6, 2015 2:40 PM

Jul 2015
Gov said:
Some of you nerds have serious issues.
I know I'm fucked up dude, but I've been like this ever since I could remenber, I can never tell the people around me what I really think, if I did they would send me to a psychiatrist to "fix" me even though I am rationally sound. I fantasise about (warning grahpic content do not read if you're a sissy) kicking pregnant people in the stomach and killing babies. But I know if there is a god, I'm going to hell.
Aug 6, 2015 2:41 PM

Aug 2015
Infatuate said:
Holy fuck reading some of these replies is sad. The stereotypes are real about anime watchers.
Aug 6, 2015 6:05 PM

Jun 2015
lucjan said:
-this-is-the-end said:
I think pregnancy [is] unnatural

Aug 6, 2015 8:46 PM

Jun 2014
My fetish is to be a fetish. Also, I don't find specific body parts attractive. I am attracted by the males body as a whole. Oh, and I consider myself a straight girl, yet I enjoy fanservice. I think the reason I like it is because my fanservice is seeing guys turned on.
Aug 6, 2015 8:55 PM

Mar 2008
OP you're not so much Asexual as you are Anti-sexual.

I don't really like telling my family about anything of myself usually.
traedAug 6, 2015 9:15 PM
Aug 6, 2015 9:05 PM

Jan 2014
I'm fortunate enough to have 2 friends I'm comfortable saying anything to so this thread doesn't really apply to me.

I guess one thing I'd hesitate telling them is how hard I took a recent break up. We weren't even together that long and didn't do much but I'm kind of fucked in the head I guess. #ForeverMALone
Aug 6, 2015 9:05 PM

Mar 2014
I have nothing to hide. Except for the things that are pretty 'shameful' to admit in front of family. I mean, you don't go around telling your parents that you fap.
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]
Aug 6, 2015 9:13 PM

May 2013
1. I am a crossdresser
2. I find some guys pretty and therefore attractive
3. I am less empathetic than I let on

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Aug 7, 2015 12:52 AM

Jul 2015
Porofy said:

• Already googled how to increase breast size and it didn't work ;^;

omg i thought i was the only one
Aug 7, 2015 1:44 AM

Jul 2015
Donger_Senpai said:
lucjan said:

I literally can't stop watching your signature LMFAO.
Aug 7, 2015 3:19 AM

Dec 2013
1. From time to time I think that wearing an underwear with a definite ornament will somehow affects my day (will it be good or bad). That's why it's sometime hard to choose which one to wear. I know, that's weird.
2. I hate when people makes click sound with their mouth and tongue.
3. ...do I have a third one?
puella_magiAug 7, 2015 3:23 AM
Aug 7, 2015 5:20 AM

Jun 2013
1. im an atheist
2. i had sex
3. i smoked crack
Aug 7, 2015 5:23 AM

Jul 2015
Neane1993 said:
1. im an atheist
2. i had sex
3. i smoked crack

I am pretty sure you can say this to your friends.. Telling the family, well that's the whole different story..
[/right]
Aug 7, 2015 5:38 AM

Jun 2013
SickKid said:
Neane1993 said:
1. im an atheist
2. i had sex
3. i smoked crack

I am pretty sure you can say this to your friends.. Telling the family, well that's the whole different story..

my country bans you from being an atheist, there was one who got jailed for admitting so.
Aug 7, 2015 5:40 AM

Oct 2012
Neane1993 said:
SickKid said:

my country bans you from being an atheist, there was one who got jailed for admitting so.
That's fucked. o.o What country do you even live in?
Aug 7, 2015 5:42 AM

Jun 2013
im not stupid enough to tell where in case theres a 1 in a 1000000 chance that anything happens but if youre curious enough then you can just google it (hint: it has a lot of muslims in it)
Aug 7, 2015 5:44 AM

Oct 2012
Neane1993 said:
im not stupid enough to tell where in case theres a 1 in a 1000000 chance that anything happens but if youre curious enough then you can just google it (hint: it has a lot of muslims in it)
O.

Well, the same people in that country tried to Allahu Akbar us, so that's not very surprising I guess.
Aug 7, 2015 6:38 AM

Jul 2015
MCsq2 said:
Neane1993 said:
O.

Well, the same people in that country tried to Allahu Akbar us, so that's not very surprising I guess.

Wooaaahhh, This is totally going in the wrong way.. Please stop right there...
[/right]
Aug 7, 2015 11:12 AM

Mar 2014
1. im a sadist who gets a rush making the shy guy at work feel very uncomfortable.
2. secretly i wish a man is able to dominate me because im a dominant person.
3. after i ended a relationship with a guy a few months ago all my desires(sexytimedesireshaha) are gone.

but even so im very content with my life.
"Be it a rock or a grain of sand, in water they sink as the same."
Aug 7, 2015 11:34 AM

Jan 2014
I've got MAL-aria.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Aug 7, 2015 12:07 PM
Jul 2018
I'm an open book so I can't think of anything really. I'll share this though: Whenever I'm at the toys section at a place like Wal Mart or Target I like to push the buttons on all the singing and dancing toys at the same time and then run away. I think it's hilarious!
Aug 7, 2015 1:38 PM

Jul 2015
RedRoseFring said:
I've got MAL-aria.
dude that cracked me up in a cheesy way lmao.
Aug 7, 2015 1:42 PM

May 2014
1-i watched anime at some point in my life.
2-i chat with faceless/voiceless people in a place called MAL.
3-i wasted a year of my life with nothing to show for it.
Aug 7, 2015 1:43 PM

Jul 2015
traed said:
OP you're not so much Asexual as you are Anti-sexual.

I don't really like telling my family about anything of myself usually.
I don't mind people fucking each other, what I hate is when people think everyone wants to fuck each other.
Aug 7, 2015 1:54 PM

Oct 2014
Neane1993 said:
1. im an atheist
2. i had sex
3. i smoked crack
how was crack?
Aug 7, 2015 3:06 PM

Jun 2015
mochabearkawaii said:
Neane1993 said:
1. im an atheist
2. i had sex
3. i smoked crack
how was crack?

which crack ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aug 7, 2015 4:40 PM

Jun 2014
Neane1993 said:

Totally not trying to an ignorant idiot, but would watching hentai be illegal as well?
Aug 7, 2015 7:07 PM

Jul 2009
- I'm demisexual (look up the definition, but in short, if I don't have feelings for someone, I won't get attracted whatsoever http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=demisexual) - But when it comes to sex I'm a complete pervert, I've done most things you can try in a bedroom (and in public too) with my previous relationships. - I'm hetero btw, if that needed to be said.

- I have a high functioning autism condition, though it improved a lot -as it's supposed to- since I entered the so-called "adult age". That goes along an IQ over 140. No one knows about the real number except me and my practician.

- I'm really depressed when it comes to love. I'm convinced I won't ever come across again someone that fits how I function. Happened twice and let them go each time.
OtaK_Aug 7, 2015 7:16 PM
Aug 7, 2015 7:57 PM

Oct 2010
on the net id say anything, irl not so much

one of the things is that a girl's legs, leg-wear( pantyhose/socks/type of dress or pants) and shoes often matter more to me than the girl itself (but ofcourse if im acquainted to a certain girl and then a random girl that has better shoes pops up.. i wont ditch the one im acquainted with.. altho its going to suck a bit.. but well if shes smart shes going to make sure to go along with my taste and all) sure there are exceptions

another thing that many others, i wish i was born a female because its much easier to be one in 21th century and while in games i prefer hard mode , in life i'd rather have easy mode since its life after all. My mentality is too mixed up i guess which is my problem, i give up rather easily for most things (not all) in real life so if i were a female it'd be better because it wouldnt matter as much , i wouldnt need to be an alpha and if i ever felt like it, id be accepted anyway + i'd also look cute as fk and fap on myself, because i know how to make a good-looking female charac..yes..

(im not sure if that qualifies tho cus i mightve already said it to people irl but i dont remember)

and lastly, people often find me to be an asshole which isn't true because to me justice and fairness and truth is more important than good manners or whatever so i end up insulting the unrighteous and then they're like "K I GET IT IM WRONG BUT WHY U HAVE TO INSULT ME?" maybe if he got it sooner/faster i wouldnt have to insult him. I insult everyone (my family included) because they are selfish and pathetic and unfair (as almost all people in this world) and so i insult them heavily but i often regret it even if i am right even if justice is on my side , its still eating me inside how i unleashed my righteous fury on them.

hard to find 3 things cus im pretty honest and to ppl i know i say everything i want
lots of music -
Apr 22, 2016 4:28 PM

Dec 2013
idk, I'm an extremely open person..
Immahnoob said:
They say Jesus walked on water.
People are made out of 79% water.
I can walk on people.
So I am 79% Jesus.
Sourire said:
I once fucked an apple pie.
Apr 22, 2016 4:32 PM

Oct 2015
- I am a pretty sad person
- I like hugging plushies
- I want to run away .. far away
Apr 22, 2016 4:34 PM

Sep 2012
I literally can't think of anything about me I wouldn't tell someone else. I have nothing to hide.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» balance b/w creative freedom and general censorship

ame - 7 hours ago

9 by LoveYourSmile »»
23 seconds ago

» What is the point of participating in the community when the returns are negligible?

PostMahouShoujo - Jun 1

18 by MalchikRepaid »»
2 hours ago

» Travel to Europe. Pls help

labellim - Feb 4, 2022

21 by MalchikRepaid »»
2 hours ago

» Are video games a waste of time and money?? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - May 27

93 by tired »»
3 hours ago

» The growing link between extreme rain and respiratory health in Japan

Meusnier - 5 hours ago

3 by LoveYourSmile »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.