Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 2, 2015 10:22 AM

Oct 2014
Here's how you have fun on the forums. Download TamperMonkey, get Ignore_Mal_User script. There you can have fun on the forums again.

Jun 2014
Everyone, let's keep imploding. It's more yuetsu for me and the grail.

inb4 the war resumes anyway.

Aug 2014
Othi-tan said:
June93 said:
Excellent dismissal of the show's problems.
Excellent dismissal of the scenes that fix that and the viewers who are fine with it.

You are projecting your own issues as if it is the problem of every single causal, based on few posts over the internet as if people that dislike Shirou even after reading the VN dont exist.

Why do you think people who complain about the show only care about what "casuals" think?
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Did he change class or something other than username since he wasn't like this before.........as least i don't remember. Or is he matching Fai on the aggressive department?

The latter.
Apr 2, 2015 10:23 AM

May 2014
Othi-tan said:

I am butthurt because I cant have fun in the forums anymore.

You can. You really can.

Just ignore Fai, seriously I've been doing it for weeks it's fine.
Apr 2, 2015 10:24 AM

Jul 2007
June93 said:
Excellent dismissal of the show's problems.

Fake is good at that. AIn'the?

At least this is not youtube where he can use 10 sockpupets to tell me to kill myself

WrongPriest said:
Othi-tan said:
Excellent dismissal of the scenes that fix that and the viewers who are fine with it.

You are projecting your own issues as if it is the problem of every single causal, based on few posts over the internet as if people that dislike Shirou even after reading the VN dont exist.
You act as if some changes in scenes that dont matter will make a difference.OR that characterization that happened multiple times in the anime(being capable) doesn't exist for one missing monologue.

Yeah I am gonna leave again and enjoy the fuck out of the extra stuff we get in season
2 while you guys are still hung up on the opinions of the minority of casuals.

Well truth be told,you June at least had an issue with the anime from the early eps.Unlike Fai that just goes with the flow and now sees plotholes in places that were PERFECT before.

Stop projecting Fai's shit arguments onto the rest of us. We (I'm sure June included) don't give a rats ass what the "casuals" think.

We have problems with the adaptation personally.

Can't I havae BOTH problems personally and with how people will perceive it.

Or is that cheating?
Apr 2, 2015 10:24 AM

Oct 2014
Insertanamehere said:
Othi-tan said:

Why do you think people who complain about the show only care about what "casuals" think?

It's how they try to negate our opinion. I don't give a shit what they think at this point. Shirou in the show is just not good in my eyes, they can agree or disagree I'm not arguing this anymore it's pointless.
Apr 2, 2015 10:26 AM

Feb 2015
Things are going downhill....interesting..

Apr 2, 2015 10:30 AM

Aug 2009
WrongPriest said:
Othi-tan said:

You act as if some changes in scenes that dont matter will make a difference.OR that characterization that happened multiple times in the anime(being capable) doesn't exist for one missing monologue.

Yeah I am gonna leave again and enjoy the fuck out of the extra stuff we get in season
2 while you guys are still hung up on the opinions of the minority of casuals.

Well truth be told,you June at least had an issue with the anime from the early eps.Unlike Fai that just goes with the flow and now sees plotholes in places that were PERFECT before.

Stop projecting Fai's shit arguments onto the rest of us. We (I'm sure June included) don't give a rats ass what the "casuals" think.

I see you agree with him all the time instead of talking about his shit arguments.

nocorras said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Really??? Really????

Did he change class or something other than username since he wasn't like this before.........as least i don't remember. Or is he matching Fai on the aggressive department?

I must have been away from FSN forums for a long time it seems.

Apparently he likes provoking Fai, then he complains about Fai complaining. It's getting pretty old. This thing had died down until he came back provoking.
Yeah that definitely is.

It cant be that I am tired of the same bs everyday.In my free time I rather provoke Fai isn every thread of UBW2014 than talk about a Servant or a Master.

Now it is a 24/7 "FUCK MIURa" fest were being fed up with it is bad.
Apr 2, 2015 10:32 AM

Oct 2014
And you've only made it worse, good job. Fai was the one still being vocal about, I've noticed a lot of people kept it confined to the club forum and to themselves hoping the stuff was wrong from the Japanese.

But you managed to bring it full force and worse into the cour 1 and 2 subforums.
Apr 2, 2015 10:32 AM

Aug 2009
nocorras said:
Here's how you have fun on the forums. Download TamperMonkey, get Ignore_Mal_User script. There you can have fun on the forums again.
Oh so I have to block every old user and just reply to casuals or the same people that I talk to in Skype.

yeah great idea.
Apr 2, 2015 10:34 AM

Oct 2014
Othi-tan said:
nocorras said:
Oh so I have to block every old user and just reply to casuals or the same people that I talk to in Skype.

yeah great idea.

You're about to force me to do it to certain people if you keep on bringing up shit and won't let it die or just brush comments aside.
'
WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT THE SHOW. That's one of the arguments you use against us "why do you care what secondaries think"
Apr 2, 2015 10:35 AM

Aug 2014
I see Fate/Serious Business is back in full force.
Apr 2, 2015 10:37 AM

Aug 2009
nocorras said:
And you've only made it worse, good job. Fai was the one still being vocal about, I've noticed a lot of people kept it confined to the club forum and to themselves hoping the stuff was wrong from the Japanese.

But you managed to bring it full force and worse into the cour 1 and 2 subforums.
Of course it is my fault aint it.

I hope the rumors are true.1)Because I liked what I read and 2)Well since I am such a big asshole according to you I would love to see you guys to not enjoy this at all in the second cour.
Since it is all about personal enjoyment now and since I am fine with how Shirou is portrayed, I welcome ALL the new scenes NASU will make for us.
Apr 2, 2015 10:37 AM

May 2014
Othi-tan said:
WrongPriest said:

I see you agree with him all the time instead of talking about his shit arguments.

I actually want to die.
Apr 2, 2015 10:38 AM

Jun 2014
WrongPriest said:
Othi-tan said:

I actually want to die.

You could just like... not login or something?
Apr 2, 2015 10:38 AM

Oct 2014
Othi-tan said:
nocorras said:

I hope the rumors are true.1)Because I liked what I read and 2)Well since I am such a big asshole according to you I would love to see you guys to not enjoy this at all in the second cour.
Since it is all about personal enjoyment now and since I am fine with how Shirou is portrayed, I welcome ALL the new scenes NASU will make for us.

I don't care about the 2nd cour now. I'm glad you're a petty person though.

Apr 2, 2015 10:39 AM

Feb 2015
Othi-tan said:

Actually those things are being done by Miura...Nasu has stated this one to be AU*shrugs*
Apr 2, 2015 10:40 AM

Aug 2014
Much as I don't want to jump into this shitfest......
Othi-tan said:

It's not Nasu making most of them.
Apr 2, 2015 10:41 AM

Aug 2009
nocorras said:

'
WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT THE SHOW.
I dont.

But the circus that has been going on for the last 3 months here is ridiculous.
Apr 2, 2015 10:41 AM
Sep 2012
Like I've said in another thread of no consequence is that UBW is a fine show that one can enjoy as long as they keep in mind that it's a dumb battle shounen that shouldn't be engaged on an intellectual level, lest they want to run into problems.
Apr 2, 2015 10:42 AM

May 2014
Insertanamehere said:

Just don't. I'd been debating it for days and I thought I'd give it a shot, It's not worth it.
Apr 2, 2015 10:42 AM

Oct 2014
Othi-tan said:
nocorras said:

'
WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT THE SHOW.
I dont.

But the circus that has been going on for the last 3 months here is ridiculous.

It was fine for the most part after mid January. BD caused a minor shit fest that was confined to a club for the most part.

Screenings caused a big shit fest for 2-3 days. Died down and gets reignited again for no reason.
Apr 2, 2015 10:43 AM

Aug 2009
Insertanamehere said:
Othi-tan said:

It's not Nasu making most of them.
chat77 said:
Othi-tan said:

Actually those things are being done by Miura...Nasu has stated this one to be AU*shrugs*

UBW,FAte,HF,Extra are all AU.

Is there anything that states that Miura is writing them?
nocorras said:
Othi-tan said:

I don't care about the 2nd cour now. I'm glad you're a petty person though.

I am pety for wanting things to go my way?Isnt that what you guys do?
Apr 2, 2015 10:44 AM

Oct 2014
>I would love to see you guys to not enjoy this at all in the second cour.
Apr 2, 2015 10:45 AM

Aug 2014
Othi-tan said:

In an interview, Miura said (i'm paraphrasing) that some of what Nasu told him was too complex and he didn't get it, so it wouldn't be included, and there wasn't enough content so he had to make some original material.
Apr 2, 2015 10:46 AM

Aug 2009
nocorras said:

>I am pety for wanting things to go my way?Isnt that what you guys do?

One man's happiness is another man's sadness.
Apr 2, 2015 10:47 AM

Jul 2007
June93 said:
Like I've said in another thread of no consequence is that UBW is a fine show that one can enjoy as long as they keep in mind that it's a dumb battle shounen that shouldn't be engaged on an intellectual level, lest they want to run into problems.

Correct yet sad outlook
Apr 2, 2015 10:47 AM

Oct 2014
Othi-tan said:
nocorras said:

>I am pety for wanting things to go my way?Isnt that what you guys do?

One man's happiness is another man's sadness.

Keep denying it.

It's fine to want things your way but to say you hope someone else doesn't enjoy something is petty.
Apr 2, 2015 10:48 AM
Aug 2012
WrongPriest said:
Othi-tan said:

I actually want to die.

Don't die.............we need those yuri pics to calm threads down later on.

Insertanamehere said:
Othi-tan said:

In an interview, Miura said (i'm paraphrasing) that some of what Nasu told him was too complex and he didn't get it, so it wouldn't be included, and there wasn't enough content so he had to make some original material.

Why am i hearing one bad news after another?

Apr 2, 2015 10:49 AM

Aug 2009
Insertanamehere said:
Othi-tan said:

1)Did HE wrote them?
2)All the new stuff I read about are things we already knew but never saw or new additions like Lancer vs Caster.

So either Nasu wrote them or Miura decided to adapt side materials which I have no problem with.
Apr 2, 2015 10:50 AM

Oct 2014
Othi-tan said:
Insertanamehere said:

1)Did HE wrote them?
2)All the new stuff I read about are things we already knew but never saw or new additions like Lancer vs Caster.

So it either Nasu wrote them or Miura decided to adapt side material which I have no problem with..

The leaked stuff takes away from Shirou and makes him look dumb in a situation or two. If the reports are wrong from the pre-screening I'll gladly eat crow.

I don't have a problem with added content. I have a problem with changes that could potentially change the tone or perception of events.
Apr 2, 2015 10:54 AM

Aug 2009
nocorras said:
Othi-tan said:

1)Did HE wrote them?

So it either Nasu wrote them or Miura decided to adapt side material which I have no problem with..

The leaked stuff takes away from Shirou and makes him look dumb in a situation or two. If the reports are wrong from the pre-screening I'll gladly eat crow.

For screaming in the church and for rushing out in the castle?

Em okay...WE Have Different ideas for what makes one an idiot.

He has screamed in VN,not sure about that scene but he has done so in others.And pretty sure not rushing out would be a dumb thing to do.
Apr 2, 2015 10:55 AM

Oct 2014
Othi-tan said:
nocorras said:

He has screamed in VN,not sure about that scene but he has done so in others.And pretty sure not rushing out would be a dumb thing to do.

No.

for

Apr 2, 2015 10:56 AM

Jun 2014
I really like that even in all this animosity, it's all in-topic. Kudos to the MAL debaters here.
Apr 2, 2015 11:01 AM

Aug 2009
nocorras said:
Othi-tan said:

No.

for

Apr 2, 2015 11:02 AM

Oct 2014
Othi-tan said:
nocorras said:

No.

for

I already said, because both scenes take away from Shirou's character and make him look worse. Why change the source when it's fine in both situations? If they are truly changing that it makes me worry for the rest of the episodes.

Apr 2, 2015 11:04 AM

Feb 2015
Othi-tan said:
nocorras said:

No.

for

Objectively,you may be correct but if there is a seemingly legit reason to hate Shirou even more then why not....can't really ignore them cause the numbers are pretty substantial...
Apr 2, 2015 11:07 AM

Aug 2009
nocorras said:
Othi-tan said:

I already said, because both scenes take away from Shirou's character and make him look worse. Why change the source when it's fine in both situations? If they are truly changing that it makes me worry for the rest of the episodes.

As i said we have different ideas on how someone looks like an idiot or worse.

You know very well that Shirou ignored Rin's words in the VN as well.
It's as if you guy are saying "It's fine if SHirou looks like an idiot as long as it happened like in the VN".
Apr 2, 2015 11:09 AM

Oct 2014
Othi-tan said:
nocorras said:

It's as if you guy are saying "It's fine if SHirou looks like an idiot as long as it happened like in the VN".

Apr 2, 2015 11:09 AM

Aug 2009
chat77 said:
Othi-tan said:

Objectively,you may be correct but if there is a seemingly legit reason to hate Shirou even more then why not....can't really ignore them cause the numbers are pretty substantial...
Can I translate that into "I know that the fault is more in people's perception but it is easier to shit on the director"?
Apr 2, 2015 11:18 AM

Aug 2009
nocorras said:
Othi-tan said:

I said AS IF.

Doesnt that reinforce that she isnt perfect?And that she will try to force others to do things that she cant do(abandon someone)?
She already did when she saved HIM by sacrificing her trump card.

And her reaction isnt just because of what Shirou did.
.The accumulation of all those make her react that way.It's more like her own frustration about him than criticising him for that one choice in action.
Apr 2, 2015 11:19 AM

Feb 2015
Othi-tan said:
Can I translate that into "I know that the fault is more in people's perception but it is easier to shit on the director"?

Well I am one of those guys who won't judge Miura until I have seen everything....The thing is due to some "extra ordinarily brilliant" adaptations of FSN before this ,Shirou will automatically get the flak if anything goes wrong and since UBW is Shirou's route,the focus should have been a bit more on him(that is my major complaint...AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT 50 pages of MONOLOGUES...:P)They screwed up in certain scenes....

The first cour hasn't done a very good job at it...and going by all those blogs,it will be further impossible for people to like him..so when he pulls off the stuff at the end of UBW..people will scream plot armor and LEL shounen protagonist .....his likability plays a big factor in the latter half....
Apr 2, 2015 11:20 AM

Oct 2014
Othi-tan said:
nocorras said:

I said AS IF.

Doesnt that reinforce that she isnt perfect?And that she will try to force others to do things that she cant do(abandon someone)?
She already did when she saved HIM by sacrificing her trump card.

And her reaction isnt just because of what Shirou did.
.The accumulation of all those make her react that way.It's more like her own frustration about him than criticising him for that one choice in action.

We don't have Archer's memories or what she knows specifically in the anime. Can't project VN knowledge into this.
Apr 2, 2015 11:26 AM

Aug 2009
nocorras said:

We don't have Archer's memories or what she knows specifically in the anime. Can't project VN knowledge into this.
We do.

It isnt spelled out but we see her having the dreams,, everyone understood that his life sucked, she react to them both at bed and in front of Archer.

Considering future twists,IF they didnt get it yet, is it so hard to think that people will recall them and figure things out in case they didnt?

We really dont need VN knowledge as much as you people think.
Apr 2, 2015 11:28 AM

Oct 2012
Oh boy I'm looking forward to the quote towers in the episode discussion, hype!
Apr 2, 2015 11:29 AM

Oct 2014
Othi-tan said:
nocorras said:

We do.

It isnt spelled out but we see her having the dreams,, everyone understood that his life sucked, she react to them both at bed and in front of Archer.

Considering future twists,IF they didnt get it yet, is it so hard to think that people will recall them and figure things out in case they didnt?

We really dont need VN knowledge as much as you people think.

If the dream were better done I'd agree.

Apr 2, 2015 12:39 PM

Oct 2014
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
I am sorry but how is this related to wanting to see the actual characterization? I don't want to see people sprouting bs because of wrong characterization aka DEENNight. Seeing Shirou as some God MC isn't isn't the actual problem here so stop with your nonsense.

HOLY SH*T! That explains EVERYTHING!

Let me put it into words:

None of this outrage would have happened if this was the first F/sn adaption, am I correct?
Apr 2, 2015 12:40 PM

Oct 2014
nocorras said:

Archer didn't shoot Illya in EP3, even though he had the chance to...
Apr 2, 2015 12:57 PM

Oct 2014
Grey-Zone said:
nocorras said:

I fail to see the point you're trying to make.
Apr 2, 2015 1:11 PM

Oct 2014
nocorras said:
Grey-Zone said:

I fail to see the point you're trying to make.

I can clearly remember how both "secondaries" and "anime-only watchers" did not buy into the
Grey-ZoneApr 2, 2015 1:30 PM
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 17, 2015

1449 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Aug 2, 4:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Jun 20, 2015

1401 by Forum »»
Jul 15, 9:26 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Jun 13, 2015

1575 by Forum »»
Jul 15, 9:15 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 9, 2015

1317 by Forum »»
Jul 15, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 2, 2015

1283 by Forum »»
Jul 15, 5:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.