Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 6, 2015 10:36 PM

Oct 2013
For create an argument, you has that to have proof for your points. And not to speak whatever of your will, and say for the other people to find about what you talk. This is ridiculous and illogical.

ARGHfuzzkaboom said:
This is a lousy soap opera and you guys should feel bad for being so eager to get swept up in it.

ARGHfuzzkaboom said:
Darklight0303 said:

You're welcome to go elsewhere

No, I won't "go elsewhere" because this is the only discussion thread I know. I would go to Batoto but this is banned there. I was pissed off when I read this chapter and I got even more pissed off when I find everyone kissing its ass I just had to vent.

Yeah, I and Tyrant are the real readers that enter in a forum only because we want distill our hate about the series in someplace. Great.

ARGHfuzzkaboom said:

In the Breaker, Goo-moon-ryong wanted revenge against the Alliance for essentially forcing his master to his death. His hatred was completely justified. He had a goal. Not in New Waves. Did you miss the flashback when he implied he had a death wish for losing Shiho? And to save him, the girl with ponytails which I presume is a doctor gave him hypnotic drugs to wipe his memories and he actually took it knowing what it was. The 9 Arts Dragon would have investigated Shiho's death and bring the fight to those he thinks is responsible, just like with his master. How can you call his suicidal tendencies not emo and out of character?

If you don't notice characters being sacrificed left and right for Shi-woon's spotlight, I frankly don't care enough to wreck my brain and give you examples only to for you or anyone else to just outright ignore them.

If the author really wanted to tell a good story, he should have use more time to set up the conspiracy, develop the characters' backgrounds and detailed the setting. The way I look at it right now, it just seems the author became afraid of lose readers and gave into his fans by giving them what they wanted - a strong Shi-woon kicking ass... which can be fucking boring if you can't get behind his motivations and care about his cause.

More a comment with nothing for be based, just what you want for the series, with your own conclusions about situations that no is even explicited in the series yet (like what happens with Chun-woo after The Breaker and even if he had the chance in some moment of know the truth about "Shiho's death"), with no source material which can help in your argument, but you want that we read out your comment, even after YOU say that came here just for to have a place and freedom for speak bad about New Waves, and not has no base for his complains, but want that we agree with you? Are you serious here? Really?
survivor_heroMar 6, 2015 10:46 PM
I am Hatedmainofanime. More no one.
Mar 7, 2015 12:29 AM

Oct 2013
@survivor_hero
Ignore him. He won't spare us his elitist attitude despite being hypocritical. Like I said, it was my fault for responding to him seriously.
Mar 7, 2015 2:25 AM

Oct 2013
Tyrant10 said:
@survivor_hero
Ignore him. He won't spare us his elitist attitude despite being hypocritical. Like I said, it was my fault for responding to him seriously.

Don't worry, bro. I stopped for here, too. And he too answered some of my posts, then too had that answer him.
Mar 9, 2015 8:02 AM
Feb 2012
@survivor_hero
Even though your english made me hesitate, I am now convinced that you're just blindly defending this series. When have you ever responded to any of my points directed at you? Your every posts consists of solely complaining about my attitude. You should have just made it clear that you don't like me being an asshole instead of trying to sound like you have something else to say.

@Tyrant10
If a cool-headed person responded, he would have showed me for the fool I was. You were being a child as well. Just admit it.

Ironically, I knew this will happen when I submitted my first post. I should have realized not to defend a post typed in irritation. That's what anger and irritation does to you... They induce stupidity.
ARGHfuzzkaboomMar 9, 2015 8:49 AM
Mar 12, 2015 10:22 AM

Oct 2013
ARGHfuzzkaboom said:
@survivor_hero
Even though your english made me hesitate, I am now convinced that you're just blindly defending this series. When have you ever responded to any of my points directed at you? Your every posts consists of solely complaining about my attitude. You should have just made it clear that you don't like me being an asshole instead of trying to sound like you have something else to say.

@Tyrant10
If a cool-headed person responded, he would have showed me for the fool I was. You were being a child as well. Just admit it.

Ironically, I knew this will happen when I submitted my first post. I should have realized not to defend a post typed in irritation. That's what anger and irritation does to you... They induce stupidity.

I don't dislike you, man. And I thought that had answered your complains in previous posts, or at least showed my points of view about it. I would be grateful if you reread them again.

And well, your complains are thoughts that you has about the series and your characters. Then I'll answer in same form. I'd like find the pages and moments in the story that can show more clearly my point of view, but unfortunately, I don't have time.
survivor_heroMar 12, 2015 10:27 AM
Mar 20, 2015 3:28 AM

Jan 2012
demon king rocks .shit just got real

Nov 30, 2016 7:16 PM

Dec 2015
Shiwoon looked so scary at that last page
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 15, 2021 2:09 AM
Dec 2019
That was a nice chapter. Sad to see the bond between them broke :(
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 140 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

12 by SoulArcher »»
Nov 9, 2023 3:43 PM

Poll: » The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 201 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

59 by yveltalkyogre »»
Nov 23, 2022 2:33 PM

» The Breaker Season 3

KazukiMakoto - Jul 16, 2016

4 by Grazih »»
Aug 8, 2022 7:10 PM

» Breaker season 3 page

floater9 - Jun 3, 2022

3 by Chronowarp »»
Jun 18, 2022 6:20 AM

» Season 3 coming this spring

Tybor - Mar 20, 2022

24 by Busujima_Saeko »»
May 19, 2022 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.