Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 9, 2017 1:38 AM

Dec 2014
well that happened...and one thing led to another
Oct 13, 2017 8:10 PM

May 2014
"Don't come out HERE!"

I wasn't sure about this series before, but this episode has me just about sold.
It was funny, the main crew are finally all in the same place, the characters are all getting the right amount of screen time and that speech at the end was pretty glorious.

I find Lelouch hilarious because I just presumed he'd be suave in the same way Light Yagami was...but oml he's really not. Falling over a bush, chasing a cat around the school because it's wearing his terrorist mask, too unfit to climb the stairs and ends up sliding off the roof of a building. This boy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2018 5:01 PM
Dec 2014
First boring Code Geass episode.
Sep 19, 2018 9:45 AM

Sep 2017
Man, it feels good to be back rewatching code Geass from beginning. It it almost a year since I have watched CG for first time.
Clovis is enjoying the beach?? Well, I hope he is not trying to pick up chicks at the beach. But dead people can talk to Charles? Major revelation.

Fully funny episode. Nunnally making that meow sound was real funny too. And Lelouch acting all like,"Maybe If I had those terrorist forces here I would have had the cat surrounded." Ha ha ha.

That was a bit of a gambit, letting Suzaku save you to hide your secret. Well played Lelouch.

I like how all the students just gang up on Kallen when it is announced that they could kiss anyone in the student council. She isn't Miss Fanservice for nothing.

Minor details I noticed this episode:

Suzaku refers to himself as a Eleven, even though Nunnally and Lelouch themselves don't. Why is that?

Lelouch is noted to have saved Suzaku 7 years ago. How and what?

Nunnally notes that due to the increase in pizzas, she may have to check Lelouch's waist to see if it got bigger. BY HUGGING HIS WAIST. Jeez. Try imagining that.

The inequality at the end was nice, showing more of why Charles is evil.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Mar 8, 2019 6:28 PM
Apr 2016
Pretty good fillerish episode. I was anxious the entire way, not gonna lie... The cat stole his y'know what, that was risky...
May 23, 2019 11:49 AM

Sep 2017
Pretty funny episode. I like how the great Zero was almost defeated by a... cat stealing his mask. It's kind of disgusting seeing the discrimination Suzaku has to undergo. It really makes him a relatable character. I wonder where Lelouch put the mask. Also, Nunnally being able to distinguish the cat's steps and determine it was injured is some of the most hilarious overpowered intelligence I have seen in a long time.
Jun 1, 2019 6:58 PM
Feb 2017
Felt like a filler episode, but it was still enjoyable. Funny how the cat was threatening the only chance the resistance had against Britannia. Looks like Suzaku will finally be accepted by some of his peers, although the girl with th a glasses still has doubts. The emperor had a nice speech, hopefully Lelouch will put him in his place soon. Pizza Girl needs more screen time.
MegaStrideJun 1, 2019 7:03 PM
Jul 9, 2019 6:09 PM

Mar 2019
I want a kissu from Milly too +.゚❤︎⁄⁄꒰* ॢꈍ◡ꈍ ॢ꒱.*˚‧+.゚♡♡
Oct 28, 2019 11:10 PM

Aug 2018
Cat was cute and this episode was Good
Apr 30, 2020 7:06 PM

Feb 2020
they spent like 10 minutes chasing a cat
Aug 3, 2020 12:10 AM
Jul 2019
What a weird and fun episode. For real though, imagine if he got exposed by a cat.
Aug 17, 2020 12:10 AM

May 2015
Pizza Hut Sponsors the great cat chase. Lelouch nearly met his downfall here, and we finally meet his father. Who holds the exact opposite of the USA's values. I liked this episode and it gave a bit more humanity to both Suzaku and Lelouch. Well done.
Sep 12, 2020 8:43 AM
Jul 2020
Love the pizza hut. Lots of cat chasing too. 5/5, loved it.
Jan 23, 2021 10:46 PM

Sep 2020
Now this is downright terrible, aimless filler with only catching a cat? My friend was said right about that

2/5 is enough i guess
Feb 1, 2021 6:33 AM

Sep 2017
Complete filler episode. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

So Suzaku and Lelouch go way back. Along with Nunnally.

I think I would say that Suzaku saving lelouch is similar to first episode where suzaku pulls lelouch when they were little.

Curiosity killed the cat ig.

In retrospect tho, I really like this episode. It is calm and peaceful.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jun 7, 2021 7:28 AM

Aug 2018
Pretty boring episode. Lelouch almost got exposed :/

Jun 25, 2021 3:52 PM

Apr 2018
This was a really hilarious episode! Enjoyed it to death until that fucking green haired girl opened her mouth. Can she shut up for once? Well they got a kiss from Lelouch's sister. That's a big W. ''People are not equel'' really shit world that they live in..

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 25, 2021 8:07 PM
Jul 2018
Briging alot of geopolitics and idealists posmodernist in my show. But alot of great world building a side characters to show. The character and exposition in this show is great. How dare the way America introduce the democracy in country with is only a excuse to the neocolonialism way of gaining territory and established his way of industrial military complex. I hope China gives a way to other things in the coming century. Geopolitics and cronogeopolitics and psicologygeopolitics is way of this show. To know America is only using Japan as a colony.
Jul 14, 2021 8:31 AM

Jun 2021
this episode is actually little refreshing.i really loved it.i gave little break for every episode i watch. lelouch soon gather girls start his own harem.
Sep 11, 2021 2:32 AM
May 2021
I like the relationship between Lelouch and Suzaku and the thing with the chat was fucking hilarious
Sep 16, 2021 4:11 PM

Jan 2021
I liked the Pizza Hut advertisement and the idea of Lelouch getting exposed by a cat then the student council giving everyone the right motivation needed to catch the cat it was a really good episode
Oct 6, 2021 2:51 AM

Apr 2020
that cat almost exposed Lelouch's identity.
Nov 4, 2021 11:32 AM

Aug 2017
What a stupid episode. Except maybe for the big bad debut, this episode should be an OVA rather than an actual episode.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 23, 2022 10:33 PM

Dec 2021
"All men are NOT created equal!"

What an epic way to introduce the villain of the series

cutsy filler episode of Lelouch and gang catching a cat!

it shall be properly forgotten as the plot progresses to even further
Aug 31, 2022 10:27 PM
Jan 2021
they chased a cat around the whole ep and nothing has happened yet
Sep 6, 2022 4:16 AM
Aug 2022
lol it was funny lol

Nov 26, 2022 1:11 AM

Jan 2020
filler episode that was just not my thing at all. I don't know if I can take this anime seriously when the supposed anti-hero gets owned by a freaking cat
Mar 1, 2023 7:18 AM

Jan 2018
Silliest episode yet, not as bad as I expected from what I've heard but it's pretty much filler aside from a couple scenes. 
Apr 29, 2023 1:41 AM

Apr 2023
I think Pizza Hut sponsor this anime lol
May 19, 2023 4:43 AM
May 2017
This episode was really chaotic due to a cat and the Student Council. But the King cheesy speech was the highlight of the episode in my eye.
Aug 20, 2023 7:38 PM
Jul 2020
Un capítulo algo distinto a los anteriores, bastante entretenido jsjsjs
Sep 3, 2023 4:00 AM

Apr 2021
Best episode yet!! It was both funny and had a pretty serious ending. This anime is really good.
Nov 16, 2023 10:24 AM
Oct 2023
lmao this episode was just goofy, a cat almost blew all of lelouches plans. the Emperor seems like a douchbag too
May 11, 5:00 AM

May 2020
Nunally kiss both of them is a cute moment. That cat is troublesome, but how come that cat come in to Lelouch house and stole that Zero mask i wonder. That cat again, the cat that Suzaku and Euphy taking care before.
May 31, 7:30 PM
Apr 2021
Feels like it just borrows from what was popular at the time -- didn't have a ton of character to me. Not too bad though!
Jun 30, 10:15 PM
Apr 2017
A FUCKING CAT!
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT
Jul 2, 11:23 AM
May 2023
My boy Suzaku is too good for the world he lives in :(
Jul 10, 4:01 PM

Jun 2022
well gained itself some episodes , amusing ep.
Sep 19, 7:43 AM

Aug 2019
I completely forgot about the product placement LMAO It's so bad, but the funny thing is, I missed it.

I'm rewatching this for the first time in years on CR, and I felt like something was missing. I didn't know what exactly until I started to look through this forum again, and then it hit me. Code Geass is/was filled with Pizza Hut product placement, and that's why I felt like something was missing, because Code Geass on CR doesn't have that product placement at all. Which makes me wonder what's going to happen later on, because from what I remember it's everywhere

That being said though, this episode may as well be filler. Suzaku meet's up with Lelouch finally, and we see the emperor of Britannia. That is the main thing to take away from this episode, the rest is fluff that you really could just skip past, and you wouldn't miss anything.

Rewatching this again now that I'm older and not in middle school, it definitely makes me appreciate it more, but man I do not care for filler episodes like this lol especially when they pause the story. I don't remember too much about filler from this point on, but I'm hoping there's not much or at all
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Requal - Feb 23, 2008

220 by blisscast »»
Yesterday, 6:16 AM

» Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aokaado - Dec 25, 2006

136 by blisscast »»
Yesterday, 4:38 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Feb 22, 2008

135 by FlameyWT »»
Sep 5, 4:46 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chilli-Kun - Apr 11, 2008

286 by FlameyWT »»
Sep 5, 4:43 PM

» Whys is Suzaku Kururugi so dumb and annoying?

Igwe - May 9, 2017

38 by deepole »»
Aug 24, 8:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.