2D vs 3D ...which do you prefer?
2D
66.6%
3D
33.4%
718 votes
Jun 17, 2009 2:26 AM

Mar 2007
Yes, i already did a search on 2d vs 3d.

So here is the question... what do you prefer:

---------------------3D-----------------------------------or--------------------------------2D?

This is women/men general... not only limited to my sample picture?

As for my pick, i'd have to go with 2D

My reasons to hate 3D women:

Source

EDIT:
for those of you who want a more realistic approach...
RanivusFeb 26, 2010 2:10 PM

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 17, 2009 3:14 AM

Dec 2007
3D guys. They come with more detailed art.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Jun 17, 2009 3:22 AM

Sep 2008
3D of course. :) Their personalities are usually more diverse and they have more options for a character development.
seishi-samaJun 17, 2009 3:30 AM
Jun 17, 2009 5:26 AM

Aug 2008
Ranivus said:

- Your hand doesn't complain
- Your hand doesn't complain

But your dick will be sad if you beat him too much.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Jun 17, 2009 5:28 AM

Nov 2007
2D any day. 3D has too many associated problems, far beyond those already listed.
Jun 17, 2009 11:22 PM

Mar 2007
I know right?
And i love how hot 3d girls complain that they cant any good/nice guys... They wouldn't know what a nice guy looks like even if they slapped her in the face.

Jun 17, 2009 11:37 PM
Jul 2018
Ranivus said:
I know right?
And i love how hot 3d girls complain that they cant any good/nice guys... They wouldn't know what a nice guy looks like even if they slapped her in the face.

They lack the ability to distinguish nice guys from asses. 'Hey, that guy's wearing a wifebeater and looks like a total guido, let's get married'.

On-topic: 3D girls exist, but with 2D personalities. I'm undecided :/
Jun 18, 2009 1:30 AM

Apr 2009
seishi-sama said:
3D of course. :) Their personalities are usually more diverse and they have more options for a character development.
Jun 18, 2009 1:34 AM

Aug 2008
2D and 3D.
Jun 18, 2009 1:35 AM

Apr 2007
2d is superior.

Fate's my wife, my daughter, and my mother. Good luck trying to pull that off with 3d.
Jun 18, 2009 2:04 AM

Sep 2008
Killuan said:
Fate's my wife, my daughter, and my mother. Good luck trying to pull that off with 3d.

Good luck visiting your psychiatrist.
Jun 18, 2009 2:09 AM
Dec 2008
seishi-sama said:
Killuan said:

Fate is also his psychiatrist.
Jun 18, 2009 2:12 AM

Apr 2007
Yuruku said:
seishi-sama said:
Killuan said:

n1 save.

...And most importantly, she is my friend~
Jun 18, 2009 5:51 AM

Jan 2009
3D
2D wen I'm depressed at 3D lol
Jun 18, 2009 6:09 AM
Jun 2008
Dionysus said:

They lack the ability to distinguish nice guys from asses.

What are you talking about? 2D girls have this same problem.
Jun 18, 2009 6:35 AM

Jul 2008
2D is nicer to look at, kinda relaxing.
Seems like I don't understand this thread!!!
Saty666Jun 18, 2009 9:36 AM
Jun 18, 2009 7:14 AM

May 2007
I've never been with either so I wouldn't know.
My anime list
Jun 18, 2009 7:19 AM
Jun 2008
mitamaking said:
I've never been with either so I wouldn't know.

The pain of an otaku in words. This is inspirational, sir.
Jun 18, 2009 7:21 AM

Jun 2009
3D.. yes they're more troublesome, but they're REAL.
Jun 18, 2009 7:43 AM

Feb 2008
You can't make love to a picture. That's reality. Face it or die trying.
Jun 18, 2009 7:58 AM

Jul 2008
Ranivus said:

3D... the water shader is better^^
Jun 18, 2009 11:36 AM

Mar 2007
Zelretch said:

Someone doesnt touch themselves at night...

Jun 18, 2009 1:14 PM
Jun 2008
Zelretch said:

You can make love to a goat. Is that better that picture banging?
Jun 18, 2009 1:50 PM

Feb 2008
tehnominator said:
Zelretch said:

If you get a boner when you see a goat, you have serious problems.
Jun 18, 2009 1:58 PM

Mar 2007
2D is definately superior, something halfrandomly generated can never match something that is created to appeal. Though this also is a matter of what you want them for.

For conversations 3D is definately better since you can't really discuss with a 2D but for eyecandy and entertainment 2D is far above, I've never had intrest in relationships, discussions have never been my bag of beans either. I'm of course considering this is about people, when it comes to places 3D is above but 2D characters are generally far superior, there are tons of goods characters where there are only a few intresting people.

I guess I've also just gotten too tired of having to watch my doings and sayings around people since there always seem to be some prissy asshole who takes offense in all the slightest things. Which is why I just rather watch the interactions of fictional characters.

In short, 2D for life! Those who disagree with me can go whack themselves in the head with a hammer. I'd do it myself but I can't be buggered to get up my fat arse for the effort needed to do this.
Jun 18, 2009 2:41 PM
Jun 2008
Zelretch said:
tehnominator said:
Zelretch said:

Exactly, so having Private Johnson stand at attention for a picture of an animated girl is wrong, how...?
Jun 18, 2009 2:50 PM

Mar 2007
Exertim said:
Really sad to see 2D is winning. One is real and the other isn't guys ._.

Get off your imaginary horse already, you are in an anime community, you will never get it on with a real woman either.
Jun 18, 2009 2:57 PM

Jul 2008
What's this thread all about???
Art or something far from it???
Jun 18, 2009 3:01 PM

Jul 2007
Boo hoo, something isn't real. That doesn't mean I can't spend my life fapping to it.
Real women are too much of a hassle.
Jun 18, 2009 3:06 PM

Mar 2007
Exertim said:

But hey, this is the internet and this is an internet forum. I have my opinion and you have your own.

Yes, and mine was clearly superior since it wasn't expressed as a oneliner and it contained hammers, hammers are always nice you know.

If you don't realize it without saying the point I'm referring here is my original point in the 2D-3D conversation, not my stereotypical response to your oh so ordinarily boring comment.

Just as a sidenote, stamp collectors rarely make real cool flyguys.
Jun 18, 2009 3:23 PM
Nov 2008
2D ofcourse. What kind of crazy question is this.

Jun 18, 2009 3:24 PM

Dec 2008
Hey I love Exertim.
Jun 18, 2009 3:53 PM

Oct 2008
Don't blame sitha, it's not his fault hes a fatass who can't get a girl, so he thinks everyone is like that.
Jun 18, 2009 3:55 PM

Mar 2007
Exertim said:

Queue butthatslikeyouropinion.jpg. Take your own advice and "Get off your imaginary horse already". I view anime as entertainment, but obviously some people take it to a whole different level. I believe my "oneliner" post was quite sufficient given the topic of the thread. The OP asked a one liner question and I responded.

I was sorely disappointed that the picture didn't exist :(

I'm on no imaginary horse, I prefer my imaginary elephant, it's much more grand and a lot cooler thank you. You might not have noticed but this thread is all about opinions like many other things so going "we all has our opinions" kinda kills all chance of discussion, which generally is the point of forums. Also you clearly did not just "respond to a oneliner of the OP" as your original post clearly noted that you consider your opinion of 3D superior over our opinion of 2D.

I also had some other pointless point to make but it's getting late and I forgot it so I shall get myself some sleep, midsummers eve tomorrow and lots of partying to be done, need to be sharp.

Pineappledishes said:
Hey I love Exertim.

You two have my blessings, also please post pictures of delicious mansex somewhere, this is surely somewhat related to my intrests.

On a second thought not really wanted, I can always find delicious 2D mansex that is far prettier, sorry to bother you, carry on _o/
Jun 18, 2009 5:48 PM

Apr 2009
That this thread exists:

3D people are, how should I put it, real. Now if this was about which is better, 2D girls or 3D (i.e. computer generated) girls, that would be different story.
Confucius say man who stand on toilet is high on pot.
Jun 18, 2009 6:08 PM
Jun 2008
Mawootad said:

3D people are, how should I put it, real. Now if this was about which is better, 2D girls or 3D (i.e. computer generated) girls, that would be different story.

Eh?? Take your Lara Croft loving face and GTFO. Anime girls triumph.
Jun 18, 2009 6:34 PM

May 2009
2D. 3D is pig disgusting slut.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2009 10:44 PM

Mar 2007
Exertim said:

Sure is trollan going on in here. The original question itself was vague, so I responded in kind. Funny how things work out, doesn't it? This isn't really a discussion, I see it as people with differentiating opinions typing out paragraphs containing "no u" in response to a simple one line reply. A discussion isn't as shallow as that - but hey I'm doing the same thing so it's allllrighhtttt.

But the topic is not vague at all, it's quite clear even if rather used concept also the OP did post some points of his own if you happened to click on the spoiler. Other people having a lack of discussion doesn't mean everyone else should do the same, you don't go kicking old ladies either just because someone else is already doing it. A cliche example yet it should bring my point across.

Now from my point of view just being real doesn't make 3D in anyway superior, 2D still remains on a higher position but since life ain't always nice people have no choice but to opt for the less appealing 3D if they must have a relationship. Which is why I can't really accept "being real" as an autowin comment.

If you are wondering why I'm singling out you from the mass of oneliners it's simply because you happened to post right after me and I'm a lazy person by heart so I don't really feel like forum warrioring against all of them, chance is such a nice thing.
Jun 18, 2009 11:11 PM

Mar 2007
I still dont understand why 3D people keep saying "they're REAL!!!" like 2d girls are like imaginary unicorns that only appear in our dreams.

Even if you think 3D girls are superior, why not try to persuade the 2d people and put up some sort of reasons other than the "they're real" statement. Water torture is real, sacrificing your relatives corpses to vultures are real, and even Michael Jackson is real.

Just because its real, doesn't autmatically mean its the good answer. Use that damn thing between your ears and try to prove the 2d people (which appear to be more verbose albeit a little sarcastic) wrong.

Is it really hard to create a debate in the internet now? Are we all just a bunch of mindless 4chan automotons that try to just post one lined smartass BS every 10 seconds? Well at least Sith and Exertim and like 3 others are willing to put their 2 cents in the "great dimensional debate."

Jun 19, 2009 2:53 AM

Dec 2008
How about you have a bigger shot at having sex with real girls, and when you do, it's much better than fapping to a picture?

I still feel 3D is more superior than 2D. Yes, 2D are actually perfect when it comes to look and their personality as most of them aren't complete bitches to you. But at the end, 3D comes out winning because you can have sex with them, you'll enjoy it more than fapping, you can have a good and long relationship (even bad ones of course, but then you just need to move on), and you can even have a good conversation, and even touch them.

2D girls are very limited compared to 3D girls, yes 3D girls are more of a challenge, but the result when you make it is much greater than any 2D girl experience.

This will probably look like I'm trying to be an ass:

At least those here who has/had a girlfriend or have had sex willl agree with me, at least to some degree.
Jun 19, 2009 4:53 AM
Jun 2008
Pineappledishes said:
How about you have a bigger shot at having sex with real girls, and when you do, it's much better than fapping to a picture?

But at the end, 3D comes out winning because you can have sex with them

Is that all one can get out of life? Some people are above sexual gratification to affirm their life or purpose in this world.

Pineappledishes said:
you'll enjoy it more than fapping

You need to fap moar and do it well, since obviously the intense pleasures of masturbation rivalling that of actual sex is beyond you.

Pineappledishes said:
you can have a good and long relationship (even bad ones of course, but then you just need to move on), and you can even have a good conversation, and even touch them.

But we can touch our paraphernalia as well. And a 2D girl:

+ never dies (unless she dies)
+ never leaves
+ would not fight with you
+ provide much more intelligent conversation than most 3D girls do (albeit she's not talking to you but even better

Pineappledishes said:
At least those here who has/had a girlfriend or have had sex willl agree with me, at least to some degree.

No.
Jun 19, 2009 5:03 AM

Dec 2008
tehnominator said:
Is that all one can get out of life? Some people are above sexual gratification to affirm their life or purpose in this world.

I dont see the point of bringing this up. As far as I could read, the discussion here is which would be the best to have some sort of relationship, and sex plays a big part of it

You need to fap moar and do it well, since obviously the intense pleasures of masturbation rivalling that of actual sex is beyond you.

I fap quite well thank you, sex is better.

But we can touch our paraphernalia as well. And a 2D girl:

+ never dies (unless she dies)
+ never leaves
+ would not fight with you
+ provide much more intelligent conversation than most 3D girls do (albeit she's not talking to you but even better

The feeling of the touch isn't the same. And now you're just being stupid and acting like the ones Ranivus was talking about. And why not fight with you girlfriend? That's actually healthy, and if both of you really fit, you could accomplish a lot by venting out. If she/he leaves? Well, then you weren't really compatible, or you just suck. I dont see why you would really want a 2D girl with no feelings just because they wont leave. In my opinion the feeling of a person wanting you as well is much better.

No.

you probably had/have a boyfriend/girlfriend, but thats too bad. I dont know if you're just behaving like a typical MAL member, or you're actually serious, but w/e, I said my opinion of it, I dont really have much to say, and I'm not going to try to defend my opinion either, it's too troublesome. :P
Jun 19, 2009 5:12 AM

Feb 2008
tehnominator said:
Zelretch said:
tehnominator said:
Zelretch said:

Exactly, so having Private Johnson stand at attention for a picture of an animated girl is wrong, how...?

You would neither be giving admiral johnson a massage while looking at a picture of a goat , nor while looking at a real goat. Therefore you can't compare it.

And anyway: Who wants to make love to a anime girl which has already raped by dozens of other addicsts? I prefer the unused ones.
Jun 19, 2009 8:20 AM

Jun 2009
Killuan said:
Yuruku said:
seishi-sama said:
Killuan said:

n1 save.

...And most importantly, she is my friend~

Why don't you cool your head a bit?
Jun 19, 2009 10:58 AM

Mar 2007
Now, I've seen the "can have x with them argument" insert anything you prefer to have as the x, be it sex, discussions, relationships. But I still see this as a settling for the possible since the better is impossible.

Let's take a more down to earth example of this, there is a university someone wants to get really bad, but in the end his skills and knowledge are not up to the task so he has no option but to enroll to his second choice university. Does this make the second choice somehow better than his dream university? Is it really better just because he can reach it?

Granted it might be a slightly different case because the top choice university can be possible, while interaction with 2D is not. But if there was a chance to interact with 2D hell I'd choose it over 3D anyday.
Jun 19, 2009 11:01 AM

Apr 2007
Sitha said:

Granted it might be a slightly different case because the top choice university can be possible, while interaction with 2D is not. But if there was a chance to interact with 2D hell I'd choose it over 3D anyday.

You would have to be a fool not to.

Perfection > 3D hassle
Jun 19, 2009 11:10 AM

Jul 2008
One question: How does this thread have anything to do with sex??? Uuuu and talking to them x_x
Saty666Jun 19, 2009 11:39 AM
Jun 19, 2009 11:36 AM

Apr 2007
It doesn't, really. But It's the only real example people that prefer 3D can give to why they're better than 2D.
Jun 19, 2009 11:44 AM

Mar 2007
Saty666 said:
One question: How does this thread have anything to do with sex??? Uuuu and talking to them x_x

...what else is there to do with girls?

oh and sex with real girls is indeed fun but the negatives completely outweigh the (single) positive. Also, they get the ability get fat after eating one candy bar. Even DURING sex, the 3d girls are picky. "Dont put that there," "ouch that hurts," "its too much," etc etc. Also 80% of girls are lazy as fuck and would rather just lay there and do nothing. While im busting my ass pumping in to this bitch for the past 30 minutes. Some girls dont douche so they're stuff smells like a mix of fried calamari topped with a vinegarette. Although the taste is very acquired and you DO get used to it...

2D girls piss Sierra Mist and shit roses so i'd still prefer 2d :P I dont mind screwing 3d girls, its that at this point, i'd rather just pay for hookers instead of wasting time money and effort just to screw some girl.
RanivusJun 19, 2009 11:51 AM

Jun 19, 2009 12:16 PM

May 2009
The results of this thread...
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What anime you think was carried by a single character?

Shizuna - Today

49 by animejas »»
14 minutes ago

» First look at "THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE WAR OF THE ROHIRRIM" Anime Film.

Old_School_Akira - 7 hours ago

33 by billybub »»
20 minutes ago

» Why do you dislike historical anime? ( 1 2 )

perseii - Jun 8

52 by Alpha-Nine »»
36 minutes ago

» What Anime has the most genres & themes on MAL?

Zarutaku - 7 hours ago

3 by LenRea »»
2 hours ago

» Is it still cool to hate moe? ( 1 2 3 )

Ahegyao - Mar 25, 2021

104 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.